My Bullies Mom has Got It Going On

Story Info
High schooler gets a lift home from his bullies mom.
3.9k words
4.55
80.4k
174

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Areoki
Areoki
343 Followers

Author's note: I started this story as far back as June and just never got around to it until now. I had a lot of fun writing detailed descriptions of the mom.

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER EIGHTEEN.

***

I stormed my way over to Andrew's desk. I had enough.

"What the fuck is your deal, man? Why do you have it out for me?" I gestured my hand towards my desk. Sitting in the middle was my textbook, with a piece of gum wedged between two of the pages. Andrew smirked and looked back at me.

"No idea what you're talking about," he retorted. Hardly even hiding what he did. In his hand was the same packet of gum he had used. I liked to think some people could be reasoned with, but Andrew tested that idea to its limit.

"These textbooks are expensive, man! How the hell am I supposed to get it out?" I waved my arms at him, but he just gave his usual dumb smirk. I was struck with violent thoughts. Thoughts of lifting up my heavy textbook and bashing in his head with it. Thoughts of stomping him into the pavement. Thoughts that I'd even be justified in doing so. But I wasn't the type to pick fights, and I definitely wasn't the type to resort to violence.

The bell rang, and I started the long walk to the bus stop down the road. Being 18 in the last year of high school is always the hardest. You're so tantalising close to it all being over, but there's still that final stretch to go. I had a bright future lined up and an early acceptance letter for a great university. But such things didn't exactly make my current situation any easier. Four days out of five I had to spend in the same class with Andrew. And four days out of five, I hated my life.

As I walked to the bus stop, I passed a small, bright blue SUV, and in it I saw a woman who looked to be in her mid to late forties. Despite the lines on her face, she was quite a beautiful woman. I tried my best not to stare, but as I walked past, her eyes met mine, and I quickly directed them back towards the ground. I felt like a creep for checking out what was likely someone's mom. But that wouldn't be the end of our encounter.

"Hey! Are you in my son's class?" I spun around back at the car, and lo and behold, the woman now had her head stuck halfway out the window, directed towards me. I paused for a few seconds in an attempt to compose myself before finally replying.

"Who is he?" I asked back. The lady lit up, as if I were the first to actually offer to help her.

"He's about your height, dark hair? His name is Andrew." I could feel my heart plummet into my stomach. I didn't want to tell this lady I knew her son in any capacity.

"I'm in his class... why?"

"Do you know where he is? He won't answer his phone." I sighed, suddenly remembering the prank he pulled on our literature teacher just hours earlier. It was a no-brainer that he was in after-hours detention.

"I think he's being held back in detention, sorry." I said it in my best faux-sympathy voice. What I didn't expect was this woman's reaction.

"That little shit! I go out of my way for him, and he just fucks everything up!" she said, slamming her hands down on the steering wheel and spitting every other word. It took a few moments before she regained her composure and looked up at me.

"Oh god, I am so sorry. I swear, I'm not usually like that." she said, taking deep breaths and fanning herself with her free hand.

"It's no problem, really. He drives me up the wall as well."

"Does he? At least I'm not alone," she scoffed, her mood suddenly shifting. The violent woman who spat out all that bile was gone, and in her place was a sweet, mature woman, smiling up at me.

I waved my hand as if to leave and began to turn around, until she placed her hand on my wrist.

"Hey, do you need a ride home? Andrew can find his own way back," she said politely, scrunching up her nose in delight at the idea of giving me a lift instead of her bothersome son. I normally took the crowded bus home, so I leapt at the chance.

I nodded and got into the passenger seat. After introducing myself as Paul, she smiled and said her name was Claire.

We talked on the way home about mundane things. From school, my hobbies, and even my plans for the future. She was quite nice to talk to. There was a problem, however. Outside her car, I only saw her face; it wasn't until I stepped inside that I saw her full figure. She was a bit chubby, and most of that fat was crammed right into her massive breasts. She must have been an f-cup, at least.

As we talked, I had to try my best not to stare. But by god was I being tested. No matter how much I tried, it seemed my eyes kept orbiting back down. We would hit a bump in the road, and they would bounce almost comically. I could feel my dick hardening against my thigh. I had never been more turned on by a woman in my life. Even the girls at my school paled in comparison to this wet dream of a mom. Jealousy slightly ate at me, and I cursed Andrew under my breath.

When we reached the address I'd given her, she parked in front and turned to me.

"You're a really sweet boy, you know that? Andrew could learn a thing or two from you," she said, smiling. I was about to speak up until she cut me off.

"But I could tell you were staring at my tits for the entire drive over."

My blood went cold; I thought I'd been more covert. Had it not been for her sudden smug smile, I would've been more embarrassed.

"I-I'm so sorry," I stammered out. I was unable to even look her in the eyes.

"Hey, you're eighteen, right?" she said innocently enough. I hesitated before looking over and meeting her glance.

"...Yeah?"

"Good," was all she said as she grabbed the underside of her top and lifted it up, letting her tits drop free. They bounced once before settling atop her protruding belly. I was speechless. I almost felt like I was going to cum in my pants right then and there. Her areolas were a light shade and looked bigger than the size of my palm. Each of her breasts also had visible light blue veins running under the skin.

Her stomach showed signs of cellulite and had some ripples, but it did nothing to turn me off. In fact, the more I looked, the more I could feel my cock hardening.

To me, this was a real woman.

And before I knew it, it was over. She lowered her top and winked at me.

"Next time he gives you a hard time, just replay that in your head. Alright sweetheart?"

Dumbfounded I nodded my head up and down, as if all the blood had left my brain and gone someplace else. I clumsily reached for the door handle and stepped out. She waved goodbye, and within thirty seconds I was in bed with my door shut, frantically masturbating.

***

As the next couple weeks went by, I found myself walking on air. I hadn't told a soul what happened, but who would believe me if I did? Andrew was still his usual self, but the moment he would make my life difficult, a vision of his mother's fun bags would fill my mind.

I would walk past the car park every day after school, but sadly, she never showed up. Even if she did, I wouldn't know what I would do. It wouldn't be until a few days later that fate would give me another chance encounter with her.

The bell rang, and I walked through the car park as I usually do on my way to the bus. And there she was, parked in exactly the same spot I first met her. As I casually walked past, it didn't take long for her to recognise me.

"Hey!" She sang out to me, waving her hand as if flagging me down. I walked over with a grin on my face, so happy to be given this second encounter. Her facial expression, though, conveyed something far different. She looked pissed.

"Where's Andrew?" she bluntly asked. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"He wasn't in my last class, so he must have bailed around lunchtime." I replied. I could see the pain in her eyes. She rested her head back and gently slapped her hand on her steering wheel. As if she were too exhausted to try anymore.

"I was... going to congratulate him. He got a D instead of an F on his last history paper. I even got him this soda on the way over here," she said depressingly, dangling a can in the cup holder beside her. I felt so sorry for her.

"You want a lift home?" she said, turning towards me. I did, but I didn't want it to be under such circumstances. But what choice did I have? I nodded and got in beside her, and we were off.

With one hand, she opened the soda and handed it to me.

"Here, you deserve this more than my son does."

"Thanks," I said quietly, looking down at the can.

Despite the dower mood in the car, my instincts were kicking in, and like a moth to the flame, I was coyly staring at her chest again. I tried my best to be discreet by only looking for a handful of microseconds before looking away. Because of this, I didn't see the massive pothole coming up on the road.

CUR-THUNK!

Just like that, Claire and I bounced a few inches off our seats. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but the soda I was holding filled the air and landed all over my pants.

"Shit!" I shouted. Quickly setting the can down into the cup holder. Claire was too distracted by the sudden jolt of the car to realise the spill until after it happened.

"Oh god, I am so sorry! I normally always avoid that hole, but I was distracted thinking of Andrew and-" Claire's voice trailed away as she swore under her breath, making a sudden right-hand turn down a side street.

"Let's just quickly swing by my place; you can use one of my towels," she said. My heart rate must have tripled hearing that. Was she really inviting me into her home? I couldn't let myself dwell on the possibilities, could I?

We pulled into what looked to be a pretty basic-looking two-story home. As unkempt as the front yard was, it was clear an effort was made to keep things somewhat together. We stepped out, and she walked me to her front door. I took a step back as if to say I was happy to wait outside, but she immediately told me to follow her in, so I did.

The inside of her home was surprisingly clean and well maintained. I followed her up the stairs and was immediately treated to a view of her giant ass. Even under a pair of sweatpants, I just wanted to plant my face between both cheeks. But I pushed my instincts down and marched on.

Once we got upstairs, I could instantly tell which room was Andrew's, judging by all the crap laying on his floor and almost spilling out into the hall. Next to it was a bathroom, which Claire and I retreated into.

She pulled a towel off the shelf and looked back at me.

"Alright, where did it spill?"

"Just, uh, around here," I said, using my hands to circle my crotch. I went to reach for the towel, but without hesitation, Claire started patting me down with the towel. With each wipe, she would press against my dick, and sure enough, I was rock hard within seconds.

Sensing it, I quickly pushed her hands away and tried to use the elastic in my briefs to hide my boner. But by this point, it was too late.

I was frozen, and my cock stood loud and proud, just inches from this woman. I looked up at her, and her eyes were still fixated on my dick.

Silence filled the bathroom; I didn't know what to do or what to say. She would finally be the one to break the silence.

"Hey Paul... do you want to get back at my son?"

I nodded.

She then grabbed my hand and walked me into her bedroom, which was just adjacent to the bathroom.

"Sit down and take those off."

I cautiously sat down on the edge of her bed and started to shimmy down my pants. As I was doing this, she turned around and began to tie up her hair in a bun. I kicked off my pants and was left in just briefs, with my hard-on still tenting out.

Claire pulled off her top and threw it into the corner of the room. Even though I could only see her back, my cock throbbed and precum stained my underwear. She then began to rotate her hips side to side as she pushed down her leggings. Even though she was still wearing underwear, the view of her ass was heavenly. Two massive orbs of pale flesh jiggling around and bouncing into each other.

Claire then turned around with her hands on her hips with her massive breasts on full display. She walked slowly towards me with a pained expression, as if she herself was still debating if she was going to go through with this.

Once she approached me, she sank to her knees in front of me and wrapped her arms under my thighs, pulling my crotch towards her face. She planted her nose against the bridge of my cock through my briefs and took a deep inhale.

"Fuck, you smell nice," she moaned. Her hand reached for my cock and squeezed it as she continued to press her face against my rod. Finally, she hooked her fingers into my briefs, and with a quick tug, my cock sprung out with such force that it landed on her face with a loud slap.

She let out a gasp, as if surprised by my size. The view of my cock pulsating across her face was quite a sight, compared to when I first met her. Any hesitation she may have had quickly left as I saw her eyes widen, fixated on my dick. She stuck out her tongue and traced it up the length of my cock before circling around the head.

I'll admit, I'm a virgin, so the sensation was completely beyond anything I could handle. But I bit my tongue and held on for as long as I could. I had seen enough porn in my life to be able to tell when a girl knew what she was doing. And Andrew's mom was a professional cocksucker.

She was able to take my full length down her throat with ease. Her eyes stared up at me the entire time, almost as if begging me not to cum, just so she could blow me for a minute longer. After 5 or so minutes of this, I finally yielded.

"I'm gonna cum," I stammered. Claire pulled her lips off my dick with a pop and lifted her head back.

"Cum on my face! Paint my fucking cheeks white with your hot, gooey jizz! Make me your cum-dump!" she pleaded, not even closing her eyes despite the impending load.

I grabbed my cock and started jacking it with all the strength I could muster. And sure enough, my balls started to bellow and rise up. I felt my body become weightless, and my hips started to tremble. It was as if all the energy in my body was being directed towards my cock. And just like that, I unleashed a load unlike any other.

Rope after rope shot out of my piss-slit, each one landing across her face with a satisfying splat. She moaned in pleasure, with her mouth wide open and tongue out, as she let me use her face as my cum urinal. Even after five or six ropes, I kept unloading them onto her face. Some got in her mouth; other spurts landed in straight vertical lines across her nose and reached as far as her hairline.

Finally, after I had lost count, my orgasm began to subside. I found that in the heat of the moment, I had grabbed a handful of her hair to help me aim my cock. I let go, and she slumped down onto her fat ass. We both leaned back and caught our breath. I looked down at Claire, who was using both hands to push the ropes of cums down from her face towards her mouth. Her face was a total mess, and some of her hair was matted and sticking together.

I looked down at my cock, and it was still as hard as a rock. Which was unusual for me. Normally, a single orgasm was enough, but this whole situation was something else.

"This is the most cum I've ever had on me. And I've been around!" she said, chuckling, looking up at my dick. She finally got up off her knees and moved towards her dresser, just opposite the foot of the bend. She opened the drawer as if looking for a towel, when I got another full view of her ass. My cock twitched, still signalling to me that it wanted more.

"Come here," I muttered under my breath.

I stood up and walked over towards her, as if hypnotised. Before she had a chance to react, I grabbed her waist and thrust forward, sandwiching my cock between the mounds of her ass. It was so fat that my cock was lost in it and grinding against the folds. She gasped and tried to move back, but my firm grip kept her right where she was.

"Paul, we shouldn't," she whispered.

I was so horny, I couldn't even hear her. All I wanted was to use her body for my own pleasure. So that's exactly what I did. I kept humping her from behind, using her fat ass like a pillow. My hands slid up her waist and grabbed both of her full breasts. I could hardly even hold them. I kneaded and squeezed, hearing her breath become raspy and shaky with each pull of her nipples.

I used my feet to nudge her legs apart, splaying them open for me. As if surrendering, she leaned forward in unison, resting her hands on her dresser. I moved my hands back down and spread the cellulite folds of her ass apart, revealing her pussy. It was already dripping wet. After a few moments of lining up my cock with her entrance, I thrust forward.

Her cunt was divine, and greedily swallowing my cock as we both let out a low moan. I finally lost my virginity, and it was to the mother of my bully. What sweet justice!

I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them behind her back, and I began fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. Her ass was shaking and slapping against me as if we were two primal beasts rutting. My balls clapped against her mound with each thrust. The dresser had a mirror attached, and in it, I could see Claire's face as she lay there, cock-drunk and defeated.

"Oooh, fuck!! I'm an awful mother! I'm a bad mommy!" moaned Claire as her body tightened around my cock. She began to tremble intensely, and I could see her eyes rolling back in her head. With my spare hand, I held up her face by her chin so she would be forced to see her own slutty reflection.

"Unfghhh cummingh!" she cried. The tight grip of my hand around her jaw made it hard for her to speak. As did the orgasm rippling through her body that caused her to discharge a firehose worth of squirt onto her dresser, carpet, and my crotch.

But that didn't stop me. I kept pounding away at her pussy with every intent of filling her up. And ten minutes later, that's just what I did. She had came three more times since then; her body was basically limp, and her eyes were fluttering. But I continued to fuck her with every fiber of my being until I finally felt my balls calling for release.

With one final thrust, I let out a long moan as my dick painted her cervix white. My body had somehow replenished most of what I had lost in my last load and was filling her like she was the last breedable woman on the planet. Claire reacted with another braindead squeal, feeling me cum inside her. Her legs were kicking helplessly up in glee.

I slowly slid my cock out and watched my cum pour out of her pussy like someone had pulled a cork out of a dam. I caught my breath and helped Claire back onto her feet. She could hardly stand, so I helped carry her to bed.

Her head hit the pillow, and she was out like a light. I sat there beside her and made sure she had some covers over her so she wouldn't catch a cold. Even in this post-sex state, she still looked to me like one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on. Even if her hair was matted with my cum.

I leaned in and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks Claire."

And that's when I heard it.

The front door downstairs opened.

It was Andrew.

In my head, I was greeted with two options.

A: I sneak out through the window onto the first-story roof, jump into the bushes, and leg it back home.

B: I swing open the door and tell Andrew I fucked his mom.

I reached for the door, then back towards the window, then towards the door. I had no idea what to do.

"Hey mom, you fat bitch, where's dinner?" Andrew cried as he began to walk up the stairs.

I grabbed all my clothes in a big pile and reached towards the window. It opened just enough for me to squeeze out. I threw all my clothes out onto the yard and jumped buck naked into the bushes. Unfortunately for me, these did not break my fall and instead scratched the shit out of my legs. Now bleeding from several cuts and scrapes, I picked up my clothes and sprinted down the street, looking for the nearest hidden corner to hide and dress myself.

Areoki
Areoki
343 Followers
12