My Bus Journey

Story Info
After having sex on a bus, he invites me into his home.
9.4k words
4.26
8.8k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeangel
deeangel
78 Followers

Everyone in this fantasy is over the age of 21.

*

As I stepped onto the bus, it was jam-packed full, with many people standing in the aisles. This journey was going to be a long one.

I looked around the bus at the passengers, and then I saw her. I'd seen her previously, but only in passing. Her mousey brown hair was down to her shoulders, a thin button-down summer dress with nice small breasts, great legs, and an ass to die for. I decided I was going to try and enjoy this journey. I moved my way through the passengers until I was standing directly behind her.

Just looking at her ass, was making me hard, so I moved in closer. The jostle of the bus made my groin bump against her ass, but she never glanced back. I moved my hand near her ass and again the jolting of the bus caused it to brush against her curves, but I kept it there. I felt her tense a little, yet she still never looked round so I stroked her cheeks, running my fingers up and down the crack of her ass, through the flimsy fabric.

I reach down to the hem of her dress running my fingers over her bare thighs, slipping my fingers in between her legs. She parted them slightly as she pushed her butt back, allowing me to feel the softness of her inner thighs. I start to move my hand, feeling the silky smoothness of her legs, with just a hint of a tremble. I slowly move higher until I feel the valley where her legs meet. A soft warm junction covered in lacy fabric; my arrival is met with an audible moan.

I explore her contours, stroking forwards, feeling the ridges of her warm lips through her panties and then back again to the curves of her ass cheeks.

She moves her legs slightly wider allowing me more access, and I take advantage of this by moving my hand forward to cup her pussy, it feels warm and moist in the palm of my hand, as I trap her clit between two knuckled fingers squeezing hard, this made her push back more and bend slightly, this told me she wanted more; my fingers start to massage the mound just above her pussy, as I do this, I can feel her hips start to gyrate on my hand. I move my fingers down following the ridge of her pussy lips feeling them open, then to the side of her panties, I slide my fingers inside stroking her moist, trembling open wet lips, up, down, up, down.

Her breathing becomes deeper and faster, but I don't stop my wandering hand. I ease her panties down over her hips until they fall to the ground, I bend down to pick them up, as she co-operates by stepping out of them.

After inhaling the sweet sexy odour of her panties, I push them into my pocket for later appreciation. Right now, I had bigger things on my mind, mainly my cock, which was now throbbing to get out of my pants. I move very close behind her unzipping my zip, releasing my now throbbing hard member. I lifted the hem of her dress over her ass, so I could rub my hard cock between her cheeks; then lay my hand on her back encouraging her to bend slightly which she does as she pulls her ass wide then leans on the handles of the seat in front of her.

I reach down and guide my cock towards her slippery wet pussy, rubbing it backwards and forwards along her lips. I can feel her body trembling and I place the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and leave it there.

I wasn't going to just thrust inside her, although, she eases herself backwards, enveloping my cock in her wetness, then when it was as deep as she thought it would go, she raises herself a little so that my cock is pushing against the walls of her soaking wet channel, then starts to move backwards and forwards impaling herself on my rigid spike, thinking to myself, 'you dirty fucking bitch, letting me fuck you on a crowded bus.'

I reach around helping steady her movement and cup her fantastic tits. I can feel her nipples hard and wet, feeling them push against her dress wanting to be released just as my cock was. I nimbly flick a couple of buttons on her dress, allowing me to appreciate them better. I pull down the cups of her bra, so I can play with her nipples and tweak them, pinching hard. I use her tits to pull her body down onto my cock harder and thrust my hips to penetrate her deeper. I can hear her moaning louder, shrieking when my cock seems to go deeper than ever. I push and pull her harder and faster, onto my burning hot cock, feeling her body starting to tense as her moans become louder and louder until she shudders, clamping her tight pussy around my cock making it engorge with my cum, she lets out an almighty moan and the whole of her body shakes in spasms. My cock shoots what feels like gallons of cum inside her. I can feel our mixed juices running over my cock and down her legs.

We had been so entranced in our actions we haven't noticed the other passengers surrounding us on the bus watching, indeed one or two guys had their cocks in hand, wanking. The man who was sitting in front of her had turned around, placing his mouth over her nipples, he was suckling deeply. I could hear her whimpering, 'fuckkkk yessssssss.' I eased my cock out of her and tucked it away, re-adjusting the back of her short dress, that only just covered her ass, while she pulled her nipple out of the guy's mouth with a pop, trying to regain her composure.

I move to the back of the bus and after a couple of minutes, she joins me, sitting opposite. She spreads her legs wide showing me her wet cum filled cunt and her soft pubic curls, I watch as all my spunk dribbles out of her. I see her fingers play with her clit causing my cock to start lengthening again. She sees this and smiles saying, 'not many men can make me cum as you have just done, humping fresh air. I notice how hard her clit is getting, as it peeks out of the hood. It's as though it is saying 'peek a boo, here I am.'

One of the other passengers stands by her, bending by her ear he whispers, 'I need to cum, so you will suck my cock bitch, and drink everything I give you.'

She opens her mouth and swallows him whole; I can see his cock bobbing up and down in her throat. She is busy wanking her clit, her cunt pulsating as my cum drips out of her, then I hear a low growl, as the man shoots his load down her throat, feeding her.

I look into her eyes, smiling as I watch the scene, saying 'my pleasure. I take it you want more, are you a cock hungry bitch?'

'Yes I am, please, I need to be used and fucked, but one man can never keep up and use me as I need to be fucked and used, ' she says smiling as she puts her cum filled fingers in her mouth sucking and licking them clean. 'Which stop are you getting off at?' Just then the bus stops allowing people to disembark, 'I'm the next one, why?'

'Oh right, I'm the one after,' as she said this, she pulled her top down showing me her tits, I noticed her nipples were leaking as she squeezed hard on them, a dreamy look in her eyes. She saw me looking as I lick my lips, grinning she said, my boyfriend wanted me to start lactating for him, but then left me for someone else, now I am always as horny as fuck, even my clit is getting bigger, look,' spreading her legs wide pulling the hood back showing me her clit as she begins to wank herself. 'Now I will have to let them dry out again,' a hard scowl crossed her face.

'Why,' I asked her. 'Do you have breast pumps?'

'Yes, I do, why do you ask?'

'Well, you could always pump your milk, for the newborns, whose mothers can't produce any, and give it to the maternity hospital.' Just then I stood up to get off the bus and as I did, she stood and got off with me. 'This isn't your stop' I said looking at her.

'I know,' she simply said, 'would you believe I live the next road down, what number do you live at,' she asked.

I told her and her mouth dropped open, so you're the man with the high fence then, are you?'

'Yes I am, I tend to like my privacy.'

'So, I see,' she said still smiling, 'I might have to get a ladder and have a look to see what you might be hiding, can't even see your garden properly from my bedroom window,' she said.

'And why would you want to see in my garden, you never know what I could be doing, plus you may be shocked and take offence.'

'Why would I take offence, especially after the way you've just fucked me on the bus, and that other man who fucked my face, I doubt it very much. But I did notice a door that's always locked, maybe you could unlock it and invite me in some time.'

I stood looking at her for a moment, thoughts formulating in my mind, wondering if she would be offended. 'Would you like to come in for a coffee or something?' I asked, looking into her eyes.

'Shall I provide the milk,' she said grinning, making my cock lurch in my pants again.

We went in, and I locked the door behind her. I took my coat off and hung it in the cupboard, then took my shoes and socks off, she stood watching me, saying 'do you want me to take my shoes off too?' I nodded my head, 'yes I do.' She did as I asked, holding her shoes in her hand. I could see in her eyes a questioning look. I simply said, 'while you are in my home, you will do as I say and obey me at all times, if you can't do that, then leave now.' She simply bent over placing her shoes next to mine, showing me her ass, protruding clit, and leaking pussy as she bent over, 'and what do I call you?'

'My name is Paul, and you probably think I am a dirty old man, but I can tell you, I may be getting on, but I know how to please a woman,' as he said this, he was walking into the kitchen taking his belt off as he did, hearing him lower his trouser zip.

I nodded my head, by this time he had completely stripped naked, and was standing in front of me watching for any reaction, the only reaction he got was my nipples hardening, as I reached up squeezing them.

'Strip now so I can suckle you.' I watched as she took her top off, showing her titties, letting her skirt fall to the ground, then stepped towards me, as she was standing in front of me, I took her nipples between my fingers and thumbs twisting, pinching, pulling, and squeezing hard on them seeing a milky white substance leak from her, hearing her moan in pleasure.

I bent my mouth taking a nipple between my lips, biting, and suckling hard, going from one nipple to the other, drinking as much as she gave. Just maybe I could turn her into our true submissive.

I lifted my mouth off her nipples, when I looked down, I saw her wanking her hardening clit again, her juices running down her inner thighs, 'very nice, very tasty and I see you are still dripping wet, and your clit is very visible? Stop playing with your cunt and put your arms to your sides and spread your legs as wide as you can, show me. You want me to fuck you again, don't you?'

She looked at me nodding her head, her eyes widened at what I had just told her, then whimpered 'yes please, fuck me, use me like your fucking cum bank, I will be a slut bitch for you' her fingers squeezed and pulled on her nipples.

'What did I just tell you to do bitch?' My hand slowly wanking my cock, which was already hard again, watching her juices trickle down her inner thighs, mixed with my cum.

'Ian and Tom should be back shortly, then we will see how good a slut bitch you are.' My fingers pumping her sopping wet cunt, as I tickled her 'G' spot. She couldn't help but drip juices on the floor, moaning, as I pulled my fingers out, I pushed them into her mouth, 'clean them now slut bitch.' She opened her mouth sucking and licking my fingers clean, looking into my eyes, smiling.

'Do you know how to present yourself, and obey without hesitation? If not, I will show you.' She shook her head. 'Right come and stand in front of me, place your hands together behind your back, legs wide apart.' Giggling, she did as I asked. 'No matter what I do, don't move, unless I move you, and you are not allowed to speak without my permission, or cum, if you do, I shall whip you, do you understand?'

'Yes, I am not to move unless you move me, and I'm not allowed to peak without your permission, and I am not allowed to cum, do I call you sir, master, or daddy?'

'Good girl, now shoulders back and stand straight, eyes down and don't look up unless I tell you to,' he pushed my shoulders back slightly, this made my tits stand out more. He then pushed my legs further apart with his foot, his fingers caressing my curly pubes. 'Lovely, your pubes are delicate and soft to the touch, you look every inch a woman, and not a little girl. Go and lay on the table for me, hold the loops at the sides, feet up by your hips at the end, legs wide open and wait till I come to you.' He waited for me to obey him, but could see me hesitating, as I glanced up at him. 'What have I just told you to do slut? now do it and keep your eyes down, don't look at me unless I tell you, you can, and don't utter a word unless I permit you to understand slut?'

I nodded my head quickly looking to the floor as I made my way to the end of the table, shuffling my bum where I thought he wanted me to be, my fingers wrapped around the loops near the centre. My feet by my hips, legs flopping wide open, I felt like I had been lying there for ages when I heard him rummaging around, but it had only been a few minutes. I felt his touch on my ankles, spreading my left foot to the end and locking my ankle into a loop, fastening it tight but not too tight to stop the circulation, then doing the same with my other foot. By now I was completely immobile, my breathing getting sharper and deeper, I could feel my pussy getting wetter, my juices dribbling down to my butt. My nipples were turning a deeper hue colour the more I leaked. I heard him put something on the table by my side but couldn't see what it was.

'Well, my dear, you look absolute perfection, ready to be sucked, fucked, and used by whoever I say. Now, look at me and tell me what you want!'

I looked up at him as my body yearned to be used again by him, 'just stick your fucking cock in my twat and pound me, I need to cum.' The look on his face surprised me as I felt a stinging slap to my cunt, making me yelp. 'What was that for?' I asked him.

'For one, I asked you what you wanted, for two, you told me what to do, for three, the way you spoke to me, for four, you disrespected me. Now shall we try that again slut; tell me what you want?' Again, he gave my pussy a sharp slap, making my clit tingle.

Looking at him I puffed, 'I want you to fuck and use me hard.'

'Master.'

'Excuse me, why do I have to call you master, your name's Paul?'

'Why? Because I say so, while you're in my home you will obey me, or you can go. I will not have you disrespecting me or my brother's, or whoever I invite into my home, is that understood?' Slapping my cunt again. He knew I would stay for he could see my pussy pulsating and my nipples seemed to glow, my breathing getting sharper. His hands resting on his hips he waited for my response. 'Now let's try again shall we, and when you speak to me, keep your eyes down.'

Gulping, I knew he meant what he said, so lowering my eyes I whispered, please 'master, I want you to fuck me, use me and suckle my milk.' I could feel my juices begin to flow, my nipples hardening as my tits filled with milk, I was getting desperate, and I knew I was, and he also knew how desperate I was getting.

'That's better slut, now, we are going to set some ground rules,' his fingers caressing my body. 'If I tell you to present yourself, you will stand as I have shown you, you will be naked at all times. If I tell you to pleasure someone, you will, however, wherever they tell you to, you will wear a collar and leash and be the slut bitch that you are, do we understand each other? From now on you will always address me as master.' While he was saying this, his fingers were tugging on my nipples letting my milk dribble down my tits, his other hand was playing with my pussy, as his thumb grazed and wanked my clit. His cock was hard and leaking precum. He stepped in-between my legs, his hard cock brushing from my clit to my ass and then back again. Doing this was driving me crazy, I tried to pump up my thighs, I wanted to feel him inside me. His smile told me; he knew exactly what he was doing. 'You want cock again, don't you?'

I nodded my head just as he thrust deep in my cunt, 'don't you dare move, or I shall fasten you down and if you are a good bitch, I might allow you to cum.' He held my hips tightly, thrusting deeply into me, bending his mouth to suckle hard on my nipples; my clit rubbing against his pubes, he could hear my moans and whispered pleas. I tried hard not to move. He could feel my pussy tightening, knowing I was building to another bigger orgasm.

'Hold back slut, don't you dare cum until I give you permission to.'

He could see me struggling, trying to control myself as he pounded hard and fast into my wet pussy. 'Get ready to be filled again, here it cums.' I filled her so full that it was dripping out of her and down her ass. I kept my cock inside her cunt as I played with her ass, pressing a finger into her small tight butt. I could feel her tense up, tightening herself against the invasion. 'Relax, but I will take your ass, tell me have you ever been fucked in your ass?' Through her puffing and panting, she shook her head. 'No' she barely whispered.

'Ahh, we have an anal virgin, though you were very tight,' gently thrusting my finger in and out of her tight puckered hole. 'I can see we are going to have to train you to be our obedient submissive.' I could feel her cunt tightening around my burning cock, pulling me further into her. My balls tightened as the tip of my shaft swelled, then exploded deep in her cunt. I kept thrusting deep into her as I told her,' don't you dare fucking cum yet,' as I squeezed, pinched, and pulled hard on her wet nipples. I could see she was desperate to cum, I pulled out of her watching her cunt pulsating and dripping with our mixed juices pooling around her virgin ass as it pulsated as if drinking all our cum.

'Fucking hell, you are one randy slut bitch, aren't you?'

'Yes master, I could be fucked all day and every day and still want more, ever since I started lactating. I only have to breathe on my nipples let alone touch them and it sends signals straight to my clit and cunt,' she looked at me watching as my cock started to deflate some. 'Can I ask you a question please master,'

'Yes, you may.'

'Will you suckle me and watch as my clit grows till it's big enough for me to wank, making me cum and cum and cum, please master.' The pleading in her eyes was undeniable. I walked to her side, bending my head I began suckling and the more I suckled the more I wanted.

Within minutes her clit must have been a good two or three inches if not longer, then she was cumming. I had told her she wasn't allowed to cum again until I gave her permission. I continued suckling, till I had more or less drained one of her tits, her nipples standing hard and proud, begging to be used. I could feel her body trembling as she struggled with the need to cum again. I latched onto her other nipple and started to drain that one, her hips bucking and shaking. I knew she wanted to cum so badly.

I went to stand between her open thighs again, my fingers penetrating her puckered hole again and as they did, she thrust hard, making my fingers penetrate her deeper. 'Cum for me bitch,' I commanded, 'and show me your pink holes.' When I said this, she came again, her cunt pulsated as it opened and closed, as I continued to fuck her ass with my fingers.

When she had calmed down some, I sat her up at the end of the table, telling her not to move, as I went to get her a drink and a bite to eat. Watching her I asked, 'how are you feeling now?'

'Still fucking horny.'

Her legs were still spread wide, so I slapped her cunt and clit, 'no swearing while we are eating.' I showed her the bowl I had placed her food in, she was watching me as I placed it on the table near her. In my other hand I had a collar and leash, 'do you still want to be our total submissive, if so, you need to wear this collar and leash.'

deeangel
deeangel
78 Followers