My Busty Cousin Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat moves into college dorm and we meet her roommate.
5.4k words
4.64
72.2k
112

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously: A handjob and titfuck from my cousin opened a whole new experience for us. College is about to start, and we pick up a day before college starts.

______________________________________________________________

What a crazy few days, I thought to myself. My beautiful huge titted cousin was coming to college and there were so many opportunities to go further with her and hopefully a few hotties around campus.

I got a message on my phone. It was Kathryn. She was getting dropped off by her parents (my uncle and aunt) and I offered to help her move in. It had been about a week since I had seen my cousin, so I was anxious to see her again.

Her dad pulled into the parking lot and I waved. My heart started beating waiting for my cousin to emerge from the car. They parked and she got out. Looking incredible as ever, her soft slightly tanned smooth skin, her straight dark hair and who can forget those amazing tits. She was wearing a sky-blue top that showed off her feminine shoulders and that tried and failed to cover her monstrous boobs. Her perfect and big bum was squashed into a pair of what looked like kids' jeans.

I slowly walked up to the car and hugged my aunt and greeted my uncle. We exchanged pleasantries and then came in for a hug with my cousin. I stopped myself just before I did, realising that no one knew about us and I didn't want anyone to suspect anything. We exchanged a sort of shy look between us. "Hey Kat!" I said cheerfully. "Let's get these boxes up to your room and unpack right?" There were 4 boxes so with the help of my uncle and aunt, we were able to carry all the boxes in 1 trip. We collected the key from the matron and went to find the room.

We arrived in the girl's dormitories and easily found Kathryn's room. We opened the door. The room was bare except for 1 single bed in the room and a sofa in the common area between the rooms. In the next room was another single bed. That will be for her roommate I thought. The girls were lucky as they had an en-suite bathroom which is basically unheard of, at least in the boy's dorms. We dropped the boxes and we looked around the place. The other roommate hadn't arrived yet.

"Well, we'll be off," my uncle said.

"Are you coming Steve?" my aunt asked.

"No, I think I'll stay and help Kat unpack and get her used to the room, you know!" I said. I tried to hide my excitement.

"OK great, thank you Steve! You really are a gentleman for doing this! Make sure you look after my daughter and keep her out of trouble..."

"Dad!" Kathryn said shocked and a little embarrassed. "I'm not a kid anymore, I can handle it!"

"I know pumpkin, I just want to make sure you're OK. We're only a thirty-minute drive home. Please message us when you're settled and have taken some pictures of the place when it's setup."

"I will dad!" Kat kissed and hugged her parent's goodbye. She saw them out and closed the door. The second they had, we fell into each other's arms frantically and kissed for minutes, moaning in each other's mouths. My hands slipped down to her big firm bum and gave it a hard squeeze. We finally broke the kiss.

"I've missed you Steve!"

"You too Kat! It's been hard not seeing you for ages!" I said truthfully. "You're looking beautiful!"

"Haha, stop that! You're making me blush!" she said looking down at her feet, which by the way was impossible to see with her enormous juggs in the way.

"So, did you hear there's a freshman welcome party tonight?" Kat said bouncing excitedly. I felt my cock stir slightly as her boobs bounced and threatened to explode from the tight top.

"I did actually, it's down in the common room, I can show you where it is...but I won't be there" I said feeling a bit dejected.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Well second years aren't allowed unless they get invited..."

"So then be my date! Then you can come"

I didn't need to think about this one.

"OK deal, I'll accompany you to the freshman ball." I joked putting on a fake British accent.

We both laughed and her perfect white teeth showed. I couldn't stop staring at her boobs, it was like they got bigger. She saw me staring and changed the subject.

"I wonder who my roommate is?" she asked. "Hope it's someone nice."

"I hope it's someone with big tits!" I said laughing

"Haha you always got boobs on the mind, don't you? I haven't seen any busty woman on campus, well at least not yet."

"They are around...perhaps we will see them at drinks tonight? We could keep our eyes out for a few. I know the one lecturer, Ms.Koppel has enormous tits and she's only a few years older than us. I've been dying to get her in bed. I think every guy has been!"

"Oh my, well...a teacher and 2 student's having sex in a dorm room! Sounds hot to me!"

We both laughed a bit nervously. "I really want to experiment. I've always wanted to have a threesome with another woman but at the same time be together with you...if that's alright?" She looked so cute, young and nervous yet so sexy as she looked up at me with her bright eyes.

"Of course, that's alright, shit I was thinking the same thing!" I said feeling relieved. "I want us to be together."

"Agreed! It's what I want too!" We smiled at each other.

"So, could you fetch me at 7pm for the drinks?"

"I'll be there!" I said eagerly.

"You're amazing for doing this and really appreciate you helping me out and trust me, we're going to have a lot of fun! Sexual and otherwise!"

Then we hugged and reluctantly let go of each other. Her huge tits felt so good against my chest. So soft and large. I went back to my room and left Kat to unpack and get settled. My roommate Greg was not back yet. I got myself ready for classes tomorrow and cleaned a few things up in the room. Later I showered and got ready to pick up my cousin.

It was ten to seven and so I made my way to her dorm. I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming towards it and as she opened the door, I was speechless. In front of me, my cousin drop dead gorgeous had already squeezed into the tightest dress I had ever seen. A white dress that hugged every curve, every bit of skin from her magnificent ass that stuck out, round and firm to her thick hips and thighs, slim waist and finally I looked up at her chest. Her massive round tits displayed showing off a foot of dark inviting cleavage just gave me chills. My cock started to throb at just the sight of her. Her shapely legs were on display from her thighs and she wore high heeled shoes to show off her beautiful calve muscles. Finally, I managed to croak out a sentence.

"You...ah, look gorgeous...amazing! Fuck, I'm so lucky...beautiful!"

"Thanks Steve. You look great yourself!" She put out her hand and I shakily took it. I came in for a kiss. She smelled incredible and it took all my will power not to grab those L cup monster tits stuffed into this tight dress, rip it off and make love to her for the first time.

"Your roommate hasn't arrived yet?" I asked.

"No, it's strange really, but I'm sure she will be here soon or at least downstairs at the welcome drinks."

"Yeah, you're right. Anyway, should we go?"

We walked down to the common room and entered. A few tables with drinks and snacks were out, A DJ was playing and many students walking around, some looking dull, some shy and others laughing with friends. As we walked by, people stopped doing what they were doing and just stared. I knew they were looking at Kat's huge tits. Someone dropped their food onto the floor and didn't even bother picking it up as he continued staring. I felt good. Some of the girls were even looking at her with jaws dropped. It's not often an incredibly beautiful, slim and stacked gorgeous woman walks in displaying mountains on her chest. Some looked envious.

We grabbed a few drinks and sat at a table. "This is fun," I said in a mocking way.

"Yeah, it's kind of cheesy, but would be nice to meet a few people!" she said.

"I know a few people to introduce you to, let's go over there and meet them."

We walked over to a table where I knew a few of the girls and guys. We introduced and we mingled. A few of the guys came up to me.

"Jesus! She's incredible Steve! Well done mate!"

"Thanks!" I said graciously.

"Yeah, I agree, each of those tits are twice the size of my head!" said another guy I didn't know.

"Careful dude, that's my territory you're stepping into!" I warned in a joking way.

After a while of chatting and drinking some more and eating, we made our way back to our table.

"So, anyone you like, Steve? Anyone you want to have a threesome with? I mean that's why we're here, right?"

"Yeah of course. I thought I would see Ms. Koppel but she's not here. She's so hot and would be dying to have a threesome with her."

"Well what about her?" said my cousin pointing at a pretty girl. "She's got big tits!"

"Not in your league, I'm afraid. Those are probably DD's and you know I like them bigger."

"Haha, OK Mr. Fussy, let's keep on looking."

We looked around but didn't see any more potential. "Should we get out of here?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's."

We finished our drinks and headed back to her dorm room. When we arrived in the corridor, we noticed some woman carrying at least 4 boxes stacked up high past her face. I saw her from behind and looked as if she was struggling. I jogged over quickly. My cousin a bit behind me as she had heels on.

"Hey, can I help with those?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, please do, I'm struggling!" said the girl.

"Here, let me take the 2 boxes." I said while taking the 2 boxes off the top of her head, revealing her face. A plain but pretty girl's face was revealed. Like a girl next door type.

"Which room are you in?" I asked.

"Twelve!" came the reply from the yet unnamed girl.

"Oh, you're my roommate, said Kat who had eventually caught up. "I was wondering when you would arrive.

I'm Kathryn, but you can call me Kat."

"Hey Kat...sorry these boxes are so heavy...I'm Cindy...whew, let me put them down in the room and we can meet properly."

Kat opened her dorm room and we all trooped into the room. I carefully put the boxes on the table and so did Cindy. As she dropped the heavy boxes on the table, to my amazement this short, petite student was packing enormous breasts. Packed tight in a long sleeve top. I could just make out the sports bra she was wearing. They were massive, her stomach not skinny, not fat, but nice and filled out with thick legs and a nice bum wrapped in some tight jeans. I was first to speak.

"Hey, so I'm Steve, you've met Kat. She is my cous...um...I mean girlfriend!"

Kat and I locked eyes and smiled at each other.

"Nice to meet you," and she stuck out her hand that made her tits wobble in her top.

I shook her hand gently and then there was silence.

"Um...need help unpacking or anything?" I asked.

"No thanks...there's not much, I think I can manage." She said.

"Alright, well, I'll be off...um, Kat, can I chat to you outside for a second?"

I motioned for her to join me outside. Once we got outside and closed the door, Kat spoke.

"Jesus, did you see those huge knockers on her? Fuck they're massive. I bet you're happy about that?"

"Yeah that's why I wanted to talk to you. She's the one I want to have a threesome with. She's the only student with tits almost as big as yours. I would love to plough through those tits..."

"And you will. Leave it to me, I'll make it happen!"

Just before I left, we pulled in for a long kiss and grope. I felt her ass and groped it hard feeling the firm, massive glory of her big bum. We moaned in each other's mouths. I felt her tits grind up against my chest. I was so hard, but guys weren't strictly allowed in the girl's dorms, plus her roommate was unpacking. I had to be patient. We said our goodbyes and Kat went back to her dorm and closed the door.

Kat and Cindy got acquainted making small talk and laughing while she unpacked. Finally, although it was late, there was just one more box. "Here, let me help you," said Kat as she got up off the bed to help, but the box was so heavy, it slipped and fell on the floor with a loud thud. The box has burst open and a few books, stationery and cables fell out. "I'm so sorry...I hope I didn't break anything!"

Cindy didn't answer. Her eyes were on the big pink dildo lying on the floor. She quickly tried to grab it but, in her haste, managed to switch it on and the loud vibrations echoed in the room on the tiled floor. Cindy was shocked and started stuttering. "Oh god! I'm...so embarrassed. It's just...for emergencies you know!"

"Hey, no don't worry about it! Really, it's fine, normal. How big is that thing?" Kat asked.

"Huh? Oh, um...I think 7 inches...why?" asked Cindy.

"No, just curious. I'm kinda glad I found out you have one, even by accident. Makes me know you're not some sort of prude!"

"Well, I'm not really THAT experienced." Said Cindy. "Been with a few guys during the holidays..."

"Ohhhhhh, NICE! So full blown sex?"

"Yeah with just 2 guys." She said looking shy at the floor.

"I'm not the prettiest girl, not like you..."

"Nonsense, I think you're gorgeous!" said Kat truthfully. "Proper sweet, girl next door type, and with those boobs..."

"You think I'm pretty and you like my boobs? Even though they not as big as yours?"

"Well they're close to the size of mine. I would say H cups, right?"

"I'm a bit bigger than that." She smiled.

"How big?" Kat asked.

"J cups. 36J. And you?" she asked Kat.

"32L..."

"Wow, those are huge. I would have thought JJ or K, but L? Us big boobed gals are lucky I guess."

"That we are." There was this awkward silence and finally Cindy said she was going to shower and go to bed.

Kat climbed into bed and so did Cindy. They closed the door separating their rooms. Kat stayed up a bit for some late-night sexting on her phone with Steve.

Not long after they said good night, Kat could hear a strange sound. Like a buzzing. Was that a moan she thought? She listed carefully. It was unmistakable now, Cindy was using her vibrator and moaning softly.

Kat enjoyed listening and it even made her horny. She let her finish but told Steve about the dildo incident. This would be a way in for Steve to have a threesome with her and Kat.

The next day I didn't see Kathryn as we were in class and had to meet with some lecturers to discuss some of my subjects around lunch time. Finally, as my last class emptied out, I thought I would go see how she was.

I hurried to her room and knocked on the door. Cindy opened the door. I wasn't expecting her. She was looking pretty and busty in a loose t-shirt that did nothing to hide those gigantic tits.

"Hey Cindy! How was your first day?" I asked.

"Great, I love the teachers, woops I mean lecturers!"

"Is Kat here?" I asked.

"Uh...no she's not, no idea where she is, want to wait for her here?"

"OK, sounds fine, I'll message her too." I suggested.

I entered the dorm room. It had been unpacked and started to look a lot better now. I sat on the sofa and started to message Kat.

I told her I would ask Cindy about the dildo and threesome. I got a thumbs up reply and a smoochy emoji face.

Cindy was first to speak.

"So Steve, how long you been dating your cousin?"

I was shocked! How the hell would she know. I guess I was busted.

"H...How did you know?" I stuttered.

"Yesterday when you introduced yourselves you stuttered, and half said cousin which is a strange thing to say so I put two and two together and figured you must be cousins. I don't mind, and don't judge, I think it's kinda hot to be honest!"

"You do?"

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't want to be with a busty goddess like Kat? Slim and tight body, massive boobs and bum, beautiful..." she stared off into the distance.

"Uh...Earth to Cindy!" I joked. "Wake up!"

"Huh, oh yes, sorry...I...I." She started giggling.

"Thanks for understanding," I said. "Not everyone would and things just sort of happened and we haven't been happier. It's only been a few weeks, but it all started at my uncles house. One thing lead to another and, well you know?"

"Yeah I get it. So, did you guys have sex yet?"

I was feeling really horny and liking how this conversation was going.

"Not yet but we plan to soon. I've just had a handjob, blowjob and titfuck!" I blurted out.

"Nice! Well with boobs that big, it must have been a treat! You must be a boob guy then?"

"Yeah, you got me!" I laughed. "I've always liked enormously busty women, but they don't come around too often...until now". I looked up at Cindy and smiled.

"You're right, you have a dorm room with two big breasted women..."

"How big are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"36J" she said proudly. Cindy who was quite shy when we met was becoming more open with me.

"Mmmm well those are huge, they look incredible!" I said. My cock and my heart were pounding in my pants.

"I'm glad you think so. I only just lost my virginity..."

"To the pink dildo!" I said laughing.

"What the hell? How did you know?"

"Kat told me she saw it yesterday and...you used it last night." I said smiling.

"Guilty! Haha!"

"I could give you something bigger and better than a dildo!" I said while my heart raced.

We were both so horny and my legs were shaking with horniness and my heart beating.

"Kat and I, how can I say this...think you would be perfect, I mean if you're OK with it to have a threesome with us?"

Cindy looked taken aback. Then spoke with a wicked smile on her face.

"You naughty boob boy! I would love to...to have a threesome, provided Kat is OK with it!"

Just then Kat entered the dorm.

"I'm totally fine with it!" she said.

"Hey babe!" We kissed hello. Correction, we smooched hello. Kat moved her hands down and squeezed my pulsing cock through my pants. We moaned in each other's mouths. Cindy went to lock the door.

"We have the afternoon and evening all to ourselves in our private dorm room!" she said as she took off her top displaying a massive white 36J bra. Her breasts were pushed up in the bra and displayed enormous amounts of cleavage. Her hard nipples poked through her bra. A beautiful long and dark cleavage displayed in front of us. Kat and I continued kissing and moaning as she started unbuckling my jeans. She gently pushed me onto the sofa. I was shaking with horniness and staring at my L cup cousin and J cup room mate who were about to pleasure me.

Kat took off her top, bra and jeans as did Cindy and started kissing and groping each other's huge tits, mashing them into their tiny hands and groaning in each other's mouths. They weren't able to even lift the tits they were so heavy. I took off my pants and started stroking my cock. "Cindy, why don't you do the honours? Go suck his cock!" Cindy got on her knees and started to slowly lick around my cock gently with her mouth. Kat sat next to me and offered up her beautiful, giant breasts to me which I took in my hands and mashed my head between them, smelling the sweet perfume and feeling the heavy weight and incredible bounce and softness.

Both women were moaning now. Cindy started slowly bobbing her head on my cock taking most of my thick cock in her mouth. I was smothered in huge tits. Suddenly Kat took off my top and started licking and sucking my nipples as I was getting a blowjob. The ticklish sensation was incredible not to mention Cindy was now almost deep throating my dick. "Gnnnnn... FUCK YEAH!" I groaned.

With her ass facing me, Kat climbed over my body in a sixty-nine position. Her head was by my cock and her beautiful big bum was in my face. I grabbed full fleshy globes of ass and stuck my head into her wet pussy and started lapping at it like thirsty and desperate man. My hands were mauling her cheeks feeling their soft heavy and firm cheeks in my hands. Her ass was so big I couldn't nearly cover it with an outstretched hand. She moaned as I licked and sucked her pussy lips and clit while pulling her bum closer into my face, smelling the sweet aroma of her young cunt.

12