My Cape Cod Beach Gangbang Pt. 01

Story Info
Bill! Thanks for inviting me to get gangbanged!
1.8k words
3.96
21.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another Cape Cod story. Not Truro, which I visited in several previous stories. This time, I had moved back to Manhattan to begin my career. For July 4, a couple (the guy, Bill, who worked in my office) invited me to a weekend on Martha's Vineyard. They had a family place in Menemsha.

I had met Bill's wife, Marcia, only once. So, I sort of knew what I was getting into, accepting the invitation. Marcia was a boob and pussy riot, wherever she went. Tall, nice build with long legs, long torso, ass on edge of fat, long brown hair, a face for Hollywood with smiles and eyes of temptress, and, of course, the boobs: big, full, with aggressively big nipples slapped on.

I knew it was trouble, but when trouble is about sex, I am your babe. Bill was a good-looking guy. Obviously, I had not seen his stuff (or actually, Marcia's either, but I did later). But he was a tall, slim, good-looking guy.

Dear God, I must speed up this story or my readers will be stumbling down into the basement to find their moldy copy of "Lady Chatterley's Lover."

So, I arrive by plane and taxi at their place in Menemsha. Bill shakes my hand. Marcia, with a world-engulfing smile, flings her arms around me, kisses me on the lips, and accidentally rests her hand on my assertive left tit.

It is early afternoon, so we jump in the yellow Hummer (Bill and I are in finance), and head for South Beach. This is just the hour when the hordes of college kids working summer jobs in Vineyard Haven and Edgartown (the resort metropolis) all head for the nude beach, there.

We arrive. Crowded. We are lugging blankets, towels, coolers full of beer. Actually, Marcia has a decent two-piece, most of her ass exposed, of course, and the heavy tits lifted up. But decent. I am under 100 pounds, with long, pale legs, stretched torso, nice 32B perky boobs, and a cute face with jet black pixie-cut hair and smoldering brown eyes in a kind of bony but pretty face, so I can wear mere brush stroke--slashes across just my nipples and barely covering my jet-black fluffy pooch. And my ass is basically nude except for a black strip down my crack.

So we park, lock up, slog over the high dune between the parking lot and the beach. Yikes! This is crowded. What are all these guys, and a few girls, here to do? Not many in the water.

Well, mostly nude, I guess. The girls are topless, mostly, demurely liberated. But the invitation to the guys is unmistakable. I see a lot of fresh young maleness exposed to sun and sea air. I love penises; you can read what I have written. Big, small, not much difference to me. Just love how they work. Big red heads popping in and out. Going from limp hanging to stiffly more than upright, curving back, yearning for the belly button. A little tab of flesh under the glans penis to madden with finger and lip.

Well, anyway, you see I am an afficionado.

We settled ourselves in crowded area a few yards from the receding tide, and almost instantly, Marcia is nude, casually spread, smiling at the world. Have you noticed that young women who have movie star looks and sex appeal tend to take on that role? Grinning, romancing the fans, exposing just enough...

I was fine with it. I kept my suit on. But Bill, my colleague at work, not Marcia, smiled sheepishly and pushed down his suit. His penis popped out. Nice. But then, I like all dicks. Read the history.

Leaning back, perfect legs spread, Marcia's shaved pooch is on display. Her perfect face, smile... And then, she pours some water from a plastic bottle down over her tanned belly and over her fleshy pink, cute cunt. Slicked, pink cut lips and clit are shining. And her hand, of course is sliding over and over the swelling pinkness.

Nobody notices on this crowded beach of horny college guys and local town workers? Right! Marcia is on the perfect verge of big enough—tits, belly, ass, pussy—and still luscious. And her smile is radiant.

A guy walks over, smiling shyly, dick gently bouncing, and looks down at Marcia. Maybe a glance at me? Can he take her picture with his cell phone?

Yes! Sure, honey! Love it! And she gets up on her knees, the whole sun-touched, shining, busty, slick pussy glory of her. Smiling that smile. And in about 30 seconds four more nude guys are here, smiling. So, now, Marcia with her glorious torso, great full jutting boobs, stringy wet long brown hair, and radiant smile, has two guys on either side of her, posing. That is, four nice dicks not quite stiff, on either side of her face, posing for the camera.

Does she sense I am getting jealous of the attention? She laughs and says, "Ellen! Take it off! Come get into the photo!"

Everyone is watching me, Marcia, Bill who has stripped to show a nice medium pecker, and four guys, including two black giants, with their penises on Marcia's face level, glistening for the camera.

I roll over and get up. Flip off my top to reveal my firm, pale white, conical boobies, sweeping up to little dark nipple towers. And push down the bottoms, so everyone can see the fluffed up jet black swatch of pussy hair against a pale belly and thighs.

Are we ready? Smile?

One of black guys slides his hand down over Marcia's shoulder and cups her boob. She smiles. She lets her gorgeous cheek fall against the tight black belly of the guy standing nearest to her. Her cheek presses his belly. Her perfect lips are inches from his black cock. She is grinning.

You thought it might end with a photo op? Come on! When did wildly horny guys around a gorgeous naked body just grin and back off?

Marcia reaches up with one slender, lovely, pale hand and closes it over a stiff dick. She starts to pump. She is grinning. Her other hand takes a dick, too, and she is sliding the foreskin out and in. Two dicks are not getting attention. Guess what, both are thrusting toward her gorgeous, shining, smiling face, her lips.

She opens her lips to take one. Um...where is her husband, Bill, in all this? He is smiling and his dick, which I can see, is strained back wildly toward his belly button. I see; he is getting off, on this.

A crowd is gathering. Where are the cops around here? And I see there are girls, too. Many topless. A lot of pale, slick, white breasts shining in the afternoon sun.

I am beside Marcia, still kneeling, posing for my photo. Suddenly, I, Ellen Melville, am naked on South Beach, a crowd of men gathering with their penises about at my face level, and my nipples are getting very stiff.

You know, when a mob gathers, fine distinctions seem to fate. Marcia is a gorgeous, busty, smiling beauty kneeling in the sand with a dick in each hand and one in her mouth. Um...is there another mouth available?

He is smiling down at me. Tall, naked. A charming smile. So young, tanned. And his dick arches over out the sandy bed of hair at his belly. The big raspberry head has pushed out from the foreskin. It is swollen and glistening in the sunlight. His smile is almost pleading. He has pushed it toward me, respectfully.

I glance, then away, quickly. Jesus my nipples won't behave; they are reddish bullets. Oh, his hand has reached out, tenderly to my dark, pixie cut hair, fluffing it.

The meat is like bait in the water, floating near to me. I don't know why; it seems so right and natural and exciting. I don't take it in my hand. I snap it into my mouth. And my head is bobbing and bobbing, lips sliding along his prick, in and out. And boy is it getting bigger.

I glance up into his eyes. Pure ecstasy. I must be a goddess. That can be the only answer. Other than I am a promiscuous cock sucker. Actually, doesn't seem to make much difference.

But now, two more dicks come into view. One brown, one black. Pretty swollen, with glistening bare glans penises. Such polite demure gentlemen, pressing toward my face already busy with Dick #1.

I glance over at Marcia. What the FUCK is going on? Do you do this every Friday afternoon all summer? Is this Happy Hour on Martha's Vineyard.

Gorgeous bitch, she is. Those knocker. Big, natural, two-pound boobs with ample pink nipples pasted on. The long, rippling torso. And down there at the apex of her legs, a shaggy brown, sandy swatch, and prominent dark cunt lips.

She catches my glance. What a smile!

Apparently, we were for this. Thanks for inviting me.

I have seen the porn films, too, guys. I just never did it.

I un-gulp dick #1. Take it in my slender, longer-fingered, pale hand and start frigging it. I turn my head 30 degrees and there is a new dick. Wow. Big. I snap it like a pike taking a lure.

Tastes salty, slick, delicious. I am getting off. I suck in a trance. I still have one hand free. I take another pressing, asserting dick. Is this being filmed? The gang bang of Ellen Melville? At most, I have had one dick...

Oh! Oh, sure, help yourself. From somewhere above me a hand has reached down and fingers have grabbed my stiff left nipple, twisting, pulling, massaging. It is tingling like mad. If I don't protest, now...

Then, yes, fingers are on m right tittie, too. They have NO idea how orgasmic I am in my tits. I am in paradise.

Hands are on my shoulders, easing me back. Why, what? But I yield. Falling back onto the blanket. Somehow, the intruding dick still between my lips. I suck. And each hand still has a slim barrel of dick flesh and I am frigging.

It feels fine, for now. I let myself sink into the blanket, the sand. It feels as though someone is sitting on my chest, now, thighs on either side of my neck. The stiff dick pushes down my throat.

I cling with either hand to hot, soft, sliding manhood.

Someone gently, gently is taking my ankles, pulling my legs apart. Fine.

I hear, "I'm first."

A weight. My body covered, pressed, slightly sweaty flesh pressed to mine.

Then, I give a start. I think I said "No." Maybe I said, "Yes."

It is thrusting up into my pussy, gentle but insistent, filling my cunt and sliding up. And it feels ecstatically pleasurable. Oh! There. Now banging rhythmically, banging my twat at the end of each stroke. Banging...

And there is some commotion, now, around my face. The dick in my mouth withdraws. Another entrant. Thrusting into my throat, now.

There are excited fingers on both my nipples, now, pulling, dragging, twisting. And I feel the bliss of sucking lips.

Several voices all are saying something like, "Hurry up, we're waiting. Come on, finish with her and let me...