My Caring Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
A very late bloomer wants to catch up with his peers.
8.6k words
4.6
61.3k
111

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 1 - Thursday - Wanting to help

I saw mom napping on the living room couch when I walked into the apartment. The clock on the stove showed 9:37.

"How was your date?" she asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"OK," I sighed.

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"Not really."

Mom knows me well enough to figure I would talk. I found her about 30 minutes later on the one end of our worn sofa reading a back issue of American Nurse Today. I sat on the middle cushion,

She put the magazine down then asked what happened.

"We had dinner, caught a movie, then went to a quiet place to talk and.......you know. We were kissing, her hand brushed my dick so I touched her boobs. She got upset and told me to slow down. I told her she touched my dick so SHE should slow down. Then she said she was just checking to see if I had become a man yet."

"Ouch! That was cold," replied Mom.

"But I AM a man! This damn CDGP is finally behind me and I can't get past first base with a girl. What the hell is wrong?"

She paused then said, "You are fine, Richard. The Constitutional Delay of Growth and Puberty is just one of those things. You are a late bloomer and the doctors have said repeatedly there is nothing amiss. Yes, it is rare for puberty to kick in at 17 but you are well on the way to being a total adult male."

"So why can't I get past first base?"

"How many dates have you had since growing into an adult?"

I thought a minute then said, "Eight."

"How do the girls react to you on the dates?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are they comfortable with you? Afraid of you? Anxious to go to bed? What?" inquired my mother.

"Either curious or safe."

"What do you mean?"

"Well...some of them go out with me because they figured I am still a eunuch."

"A EUNUCH???" She looked very angry.

"Everyone knows about this CDGP, Mom. One of the kids thought it would be a funny name and it stuck. So, girls would go out with me either out of pity or because they figured I couldn't get it up so they were safe. Sometimes they were curious and played with my crotch just to see if there's anything there. Now that I'm a man, they don't know what to do."

"Do YOU know what to do on a date?"

"What do you mean?"

"We've had 'the talk' on sexual reproduction, but I never explained how to date. What do you know about dating?"

"I know women like sex and they have boobs and my cock goes into their pussy. I know kissing leads to sex."

"What else?"

"What do you mean, 'what else'?" I was genuinely perplexed by this question.

"I think I understand. The problem is girls have treated you a certain way and expect you will continue behaving that way. You, on the other hand, now have the raging hormones of manhood but no clear idea on how to behave around a girl because dating is new to you and you want to make up for lost time."

I sat back and smiled. "At least YOU understand. What do I do?"

"Let me think on this. We will talk tomorrow evening after dinner. OK with you?"

We stood and hugged.

"Thanks, Mom."

"Glad you are still willing to talk with me."

DAY 2 - Friday - Working out a plan

Another typical day at school then home to enjoy a quiet dinner. After helping her with the dishes I went to my room and finished homework. About an hour later, I sat across from Mom at the dining table.

"Well, what is the plan?" I asked.

"I think there are four viable options. There are pros and cons to each so let me tell you the options then you tell me which one appeals to you. And these are in no particular order. One option is to have sessions with a sex therapist so you can better understand the finer points of dating and sex. The second is similar but instead of a sex therapist, you would be with an escort service. They could also teach you the finer points of dating and sex. The third option is to let nature take its course and you learn by trial and error like countless males throughout history. Number four is search the internet for websites and videos on dating."

I stared at the table for a few moments before responding.

"The first two sound pricey which probably means robbing the college fund. Believe me, I've tried the internet but am not finding anything on specific technique. More like generalities on using condoms, setting the atmosphere, hygiene or it goes into porn. So far, letting nature take its course doesn't seem to be working out either. I am tired of trial-and-error dating."

"Your college fund will not be touched. We will simply cut back and work this into the budget," she replied

"The thing that bothers me most is all the kidding I would get if someone saw me. The ribbing with the CDGP is bad enough. The visits to a therapist or escort service would just be more ribbing. I don't want to take that risk. I know your schedule at the hospital is crazy so there would be times I would either walk or take the bus. Either way, I risk being seen."

"I'm sorry hon. I wish I had another suggestion for you."

"I know you do, Mom. Thanks for researching and coming up with some ideas."

An idea flashed in my mind. Mom saw my expression change.

"What?" she asked.

"Never mind. It's crazy."

"Let's explore it anyway. Maybe it will lead to a not-so-crazy idea."

Quietly, I said, "You".

"Wait...... did you say me? As in me being your instructor on dating and sex?"

She sounded surprised.

"Well.... yeah. Hear me out. You're an RN so you know all about guys and girls. I am comfortable with you. You've seen me naked many times except these past months when I began shaving along with growing hair around my cock and armpits."

I wasn't sure what to make of her deer-in-the-headlights look.

"Richard, sweetie, I am honored. But I am your MOTHER. This is incest. It's not right; not right at all."

The long silence made me nervous when she added, "I am 40 years old. Granted, there is no risk of pregnancy because of the hysterectomy. Still, my body is not young and skinny like your school mates."

"Yeah, but Mom, there is no telling the age of the two options you brought up. They might be older than you. Besides, you will save money. And homework assignments could be a blast."

She grinned at this last remark and conceded this idea would save money.

"But what if people find out? You could be taken by Child Services and I will probably be fired then go to jail," she said fearfully.

"True, but who am I going to tell? Both of us will be up shit creek without paddles so we each have a solid reason to stay quiet. I know how much you love being an RN and I don't want to jeopardize that."

"OK. Let's do this," she said. "To be sure we have explored this from all angles, I have the next three days off so I will do some research on incest in this state. I have a feeling this won't go anywhere but I owe it to you to find out. In the meantime, get your tablet. I have a homework assignment for you."

When I returned she instructed, "First, what questions do you have about your body? What questions do you have about girls' bodies? What do you think girls want on a date? What do you want on a date? Any other questions about sex or dating you want to ask are fine. Nothing is off limits. We will meet tomorrow after dinner. OK for you?"

I was already on my third question but stopped long enough to respond with an enthusiastic "yes".

Mom seemed surprised and pleased to see so many questions pouring out. She stood up, stretched, and declared she was going to bed.

"Since tomorrow is not a school day, you can stay up working on the questions as late as you want. We will talk again tomorrow evening."

We hugged. Mom went to bed. I was up until 2:00 AM pounding out questions.

Day 3 - Saturday - Research, rules, and a decision

I hung out with some friends for most of the day. When I got home, we ate dinner and chatted on various topics. After clearing the table and helping with the dishes, I retrieved my tablet and met Mom at the kitchen table.

I asked, "What did you find out?"

"Well, son," she said after a deep breath, "it seems this state makes incest a misdemeanor for any child over 16. Since you turned 18 last month, we are safe. Also, there is very little on the internet or at the library about psychological effects on consensual sex with an older child. Just because I can't find anything doesn't mean there won't be damage and I don't want to risk harming you."

I reflected on the information.

"First, thanks for doing the research. I understand you are concerned. I'm nervous also. But I will be heading off to college in August so I will be out of the apartment in a few months. Since you are an RN, I know you can stay detached. So, even though I am a little scared to risk you seeing me naked and answering my questions, I trust you."

"You are one earnest and sincere young man, Richard. Let me think on this some more. For now, I am tentatively agreeing to be your sex and dating coach. I promise to give you a final decision tomorrow evening. Why don't we review some of your questions? "

I smiled and reached for the tablet.

"Remember, you said all questions on sex or dating are OK. Ready?"

Mom nodded.

"Why does my cock get so small after I cum?"

"The penis gets smaller after ejaculation because blood leaves it."

"Why do women have boobs?"

"That is a mystery, believe it or not. We are the only mammals with permanent breasts. The milk producing glands in other mammals appear only during pregnancy. There is a theory that breasts exist because of our evolution from primates to erect humans. Displaying breasts permanently signaled a female is of age to have children. A woman with large breasts might be seen as one who can take care of herself, birth strong healthy babies, and feed them. But no one knows for sure."

"Are boobs for feeding babies or sex?"

"Both. But feeding is their primary function. However, the pleasure can be intense and wonderful."

"How sensitive are boobs?"

"They are pretty sensitive overall; especially the nipple and areola."

After almost two hours Mom said, "I honestly am impressed with all your questions but let's stop for now. I want you to look at this and tell me what you think."

She slid a paper across the dining table. I read it carefully then whistled low and long after finishing the last line.

"WOW! You put a lot of thought into this, Mom. Not much wiggle room is there?"

Mom looked very proud.

"Nope. That was the whole idea. And to make sure there is no confusion, we will go over these one by one."

"Rule 1," she said, "these studies will be clinical which means we are expected to be as detached as possible. Arousal is OK. Touching each other in a sexual way is also acceptable but ONLY as it applies to the session. Touching is NOT a sign of deep sexual attraction or love. There will be NO touching each other which can be interpreted as sexual except during the sessions. Therefore, solo masturbation after a sessions is acceptable as this is normal. Asking the other to masturbate you or suggest engaging in sex outside of the sessions is not acceptable."

I nodded agreement, asked no questions, so she continued.

"Rule 2. If feelings of romance occur at any time, this study ends immediately. This means things like one of us seeing the other as a life partner. Or if one of us refuses to date others. This would also apply if either of us try to initiate sex with the other outside of these meetings. Also, if either of us cuts back on regular social engagements or meetings so we can be with the other will end the sessions. And no blowing off friends if asked to go out. Understood?

Another nod.

"Rule 3 is a pet peeve of mine and I expect it to be adhered to. I suppose my years as an RN have made me more aware of how important correct terms are. Therefore, NO SLANG!"

"No need to yell Mom, "I said.

"Just to be sure, I have breasts, not boobs or jugs. And nipples instead of tits. And my vagina is not a twat or pussy. You are equipped with a penis instead of a dick or a cock or a boner. When aroused you have an erection instead of a hard on or a log."

"Yes ma'am."

"Rule 4 is self-explanatory. You will have a condom over your penis before any intercourse begins. Because of the hysterectomy, I know there is no danger of my getting pregnant but I want wearing a condom to be a regular habit. Any questions?"

"You mean we will have sex?" This rule surprised me.

"I'm still not sure. Everything as a mother tells me no but since I might be your coach, I am not sure how we can avoid intercourse. Just give me time to resolve this one way or the other, please."

I was becoming dimly aware of the anguish she was going through. After a brief silence, the rules lecture continued.

"Rule 5 ties in with Rule 2 but I felt it should be separate. If your grades begin to slip, the sessions end immediately. Once the grades are back up, we can discuss the possibility of resuming the sessions."

"Fair enough."

"Rule 6 is during the sessions. Both of us have the right to not do a specific act or stop the session at any time. We have the option to openly discuss the problem but also the option to remain quiet. There will be no pressure to speak about the concern if one of us doesn't want to. Whether there is discussion or not, if the issue is not resolved, the sessions end immediately."

"Rule 7 is especially critical. I need your complete and unconditional agreement, Richard. Once the sessions are completed, there will be no sexual contact between us. You are free to ask questions, but that is it."

"You look scared, Mom, or nervous. Does this rule scare you?" I asked.

"Yes, it does. I'm afraid you may have trouble adhering to it between the time we finish and you heading off to college. That is only 4 months but that is still time enough if we are not careful. And, frankly, if that happens, I don't relish being in the uncomfortable position of telling you to back off."

"What if you approach me?" I countered.

"I beg your pardon?"

"What if you approach me wanting sex? Wouldn't that put me in an uncomfortable position of telling you to back off?"

"Well......yes...... it would. You make a good point. The rule definitely goes both ways. I was thinking only in terms that as a healthy normal male, you are more likely to initiate foreplay and sex. I don't see myself doing such a thing, but you are correct. All these rules, except grades, apply to both of us."

We stared at different parts of the room in an awkward silence until she asked my opinion of these rules.

"I like them. They are fair and clear."

Mom showed me one of her beautiful smiles. "Thanks. That means a lot. Let's take a 15 minute break then begin discussing dating and foreplay."

Back at the kitchen table, Mom began by saying, "You have asked more questions about sex and sexuality than I could imagine. I've answered them to the best of my ability and have been as honest as possible with you. Now, it's my turn to ask some questions."

"Go ahead."

"When you are on a date, what do you do to initiate sex?"

"Whoa, Mom! That is one surprising question!" I said as my face turned red.

"I tell them about the CDGP and that it's temporary. Now that it's a thing of the past, they aren't sure what to do. I try to put them at ease by kissing them then touching their boo......I mean breasts."

"How do they react?"

"That's the weird part. Andrea Johnson, told me to slow down. When I asked what she meant, she just said I should understand and to take her home. So, I did."

Mom surprised and pleased me by saying, "I appreciate you honoring Andrea's request to take her home. As you know, some men can be real jerks and try to force themselves."

Clearing her throat, she asked what I knew about foreplay.

I said, "It's what a guy does to get a girl ready for sex."

"Basically, you are correct," she replied in that clinical voice. "What do you do as foreplay on a date?"

"I don't really know. We kiss and that is about as far as it goes. Sometimes I touch her breasts but nothing comes of it."

My very wise and insightful Mom said, "Keep in mind from the time you pick her up to the time you take her home, you are engaged in foreplay. It doesn't mean sex is inevitable. It DOES mean you are always paying attention to her signals and cues. Understand?"

"I think so. I thought foreplay began with the kiss. Thanks Mom. That helps a lot."

"You are most welcome, son. Richard," she continued, "I would like you to kiss me like you kissed Andrea. Let's see if that is all or part of the mystery."

"Are you sure, Mom?"

"Not really," she confessed, "but if I am going to help you, then this seems like the logical place to begin. Are you OK with this?"

"Well, it does seem a little weird to kiss my Mom like on a date, but I'm willing if you are."

I stood up and brought my chair to her left side. She looked confused until I explained if we were in the car, she would be to my right. Gingerly, my right arm went around her neck with my hand resting off her shoulder.

"You ready?" I asked trying to sound confident.

"Ready."

I gazed for a long time into Mom's eyes then gently brought her toward me. My left fingers were under her chin gently lifting her face. As I leaned in Mom closed her eyes. I did my best to make the kiss tender, long, and passionate.

"Oh Richard, that was wonderful!" she gushed. "Seriously, you have your father's gift for kissing. Your gentle and caring way made me feel like I was with your Dad again. It was arousing."

"You're aroused?" I asked.

"I am afraid I didn't stay in clinical mode," said my blushing mother. "It's been over 10 years since I was kissed like that. Oh God, look at me! Starting to cry like a schoolgirl. Let's take a break and meet back in a few minutes."

Ten minutes later we met again. Mom still looked red-eyed and sad.

"Are you OK Mom? Would you like to stop tonight?"

"No, Richard. I'm fine. That kiss reminded me of the last time your father and I kissed passionately and made love a few days before the auto accident. I didn't realize how much I kept buried. This is scary and cathartic at the same time. If it is OK with you, I want to continue."

"OK with me. We can stop any time. Agreed?"

"Agreed".

Two deep breaths later, she declared, "Your kissing is not the problem, Richard. Trust me."

Before she said anything more I had another question.

"Is it OK to French kiss on the first date?"

"Well, that depends. What do you know of French kissing?"

I looked down at my lap saying, "Nothing really. I know it's another way to reach first base with a girl. I know it is when our tongues rub each other. But I've never done it."

"Sounds like you understand the basics. Why have you never done it?"

"I don't know if a girl would want to or not."

"Well.... it depends on the girl. Some like it and some don't. You can either ask her or when kissing, gently push your tongue against her lips. If she keeps her mouth closed, move your tongue back."

"Is French kissing arousing?" I continued.

"Again, it depends on the girl. There is nothing wrong if she is not aroused."

"Did you ever French kiss Dad?"

She hesitated then quietly said, "Yes, we did."

"What was it like?"

Another moment of quiet as she seemed to focus on memories. Then she smiled.

"It was wonderful. It was like a current went from my tongue straight to my vagina. The first time was awkward because I had no warning. I just felt your Dad's tongue on my lips and the tongue seemed to want in my mouth so I let it in more out of curiosity than anything else. After we French kissed a little while, he kissed my cheek, ear lobe, and then up and down my neck. Those kisses aroused me even more because he took his time and was gentle. Your Dad was a terrific lover."