My CFNM Dreams

Story Info
Dreams I had involving CFNM.
2.9k words
4.31
10.9k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

Author's note:

I am in love with CFNM stories, as evidenced by every submission I have ever written. In this one, I am just going to write about some CFNM dreams I had. In the dreams, it was just a fleeting scene which I have fleshed out to write a full-fledged submission.

*************

Dream1: Elder sister gets first view of my naked slavery to my wife and Mother-in-law.

I had never seen Chandan, my elder sister so excited before. More importantly, I had not seen her for six years, since the day of my marriage which was the last time she had flown down to India from Canada. Now, with my cousin's marriage in the offing, it gave her the ostensible reason to come here. However, all the women in my life - correction, all the superior women in my life - knew the real reason.

"I can't believe you make my little brother do all the work around the house completely naked." Chandan was talking to my wife Pooja right in front of me. However, unlike what you would expect, the tone was not angry, or protective of her little brother. On the contrary, it was excited and 100% cheerful. But, I had long since found out that life wasn't fair to me, especially around women. How else do you explain being the only working member in the house and yet forced to do all the household chores while my wife and mother-in-law sat around doing nothing. Well, I guess that was wrong as well. They did cook, and also did one other important job. Control all the bank accounts while I was only allowed an embarrassingly small allowance. Since the pandemic changed my work to work from home, I was naked nearly 24*7 for the last two years.

"Yes, akka." Pooja was replying, with an equally cheerful tone. "I don't allow him to wear clothes at home. Earlier, he used to sneak some clothing when he felt he was alone. I caught him once and spanked him fully naked so badly, he doesn't even think about disobeying me now."

I choked at that. I could not believe my wife was talking about my naked punishments to my sister. And, why was my sister even laughing. Why wasn't she, first of all, gagged by the thought of her little brother naked and spanked? And, why wasn't she berating my wife.

"I've gottta see this. Can you make him strip now?" Chandan asked.

"No, akka. Sarthak has explained all the risks of online. I cannot, simply cannot risk even a simple video call with him naked." Chandan beamed. She loved how Pooja was protective of her little brother. Still, there was no way she would miss this. And so, she had booked tickets urgently for her cousin's wedding. When she reached home, she hugged me, my wife and my MIL. Even though she hugged me properly, I didn't miss the disappointment when she saw me fully clothed. Pooja, however, had planned this way. We were catching up, my sister, my wife on chairs and me standing behind my wife even though there were three more chairs available. Chandan could hardly stop smiling as she kept looking sideways at me. She understood the significance of me standing even though ample seating was available. Eventually, she could hold it no longer and stared at me.

"You want to do the honours, akka?" Pooja asked Chandan and held up a pair of tailoring scissors. Chandan gleefully took it and came to me. Her face and eyes were showing so much excitement, it was unnerving. She stood in front of me, and trained heavily in this area with constant naked butt spankings, I did what I was conditioned to do. I bent down immediately and asked her permission to kiss her feet. Chandan squealed and allowed me. I gave loving kisses to her feet. 24-hour flight travel without a bath had made her feet smelly with sweat and yet, I powered through the smell, as usual. I usually laid down fifteen kisses to each feet for my wife and MIL but Chandan pulled me up after around 5. She could not wait any longer. Chandan was careful, and yet, very fast with the shears, as she shred my clothes. I was down to my loincloth when she stopped.

I was standing wearing just a loincloth in front of my sister for the first time in my life. Chandan had stopped because she was surprised by the loincloth. She looked questioningly at me about it but her question was answered a second later. I was aware for a long time about how my penis was gigantic and, as usual, it was now fully hard and already pushing the loincloth aside. I sweated. My elder sister was able to see parts of my penis. Very soon, she would see ti whole and the realisation made me shamed and humiliated. And yet, the cock was taking the opposite view as it grew even further. My wife and MIL beamed. Chandan extended my last cover for quite a while before doing the honours. With my gigantic cock throbbing, cutting the fabric was risky. Instead, she chose to cut the string that held it in place. Gravity, the heartless bitch, did it's work as the loincloth fell to the floor.

I was now standing, butt-naked in front of my sister. Chandan watched me to her heart's content as I stood there, somehow managing a smile despite the latest humiliation.

The first thing that Chandan told to my wife, after a long watch was, "The loincloth has fabrics both front and back. The back flap is not needed, is it?" My wife's eyes grew wide as I groaned.

*************

Dream2: Humiliated in office. I shouldn't have tried to retaliate.

I was naked, completely.

Not a stitch on!

In my birthday suit.

At the dead centre of my office floor. When did I become the only male in the office. And, why was I nude? NO idea. And yet, she was laughing. Lily! I begged her silently, as she held my underwear out of reach. I knew I couldn't wrest it from her. Not even if she was blindfolded and had both hands tied behind her back. She would destroy me in a physical fight. And she had forced me to be naked here. And then, I heard it. Voices!

The rest of the colleagues were coming out of the meeting room. I had ten seconds before they would see me. Tears started up as I once again pleaded with Lily! And then, I saw it. There was a small handkerchief on a chair. I tried desperately to reach for it. But, of course, I was no match for Lily's speed. With me watching with sadness, she deftly tied it around her left hand just as one of the women came into the cubicle. The laughter she let out was enough to bring the rest. Kneeling, I had positioned myself well enough that they were not able to see my privates. But I knew that wouldn't last. And, sure enough, ten seconds later Lily snapped her fingers.

"Please Lily, I will do anything." I pleaded her. The other women laughed further as they saw me helplessly begging her.

"Yes, you will do anything I say. And, I say, up."

My hands automatically went over my cock. However, I knew it was useless. The tips of my gigantic penis was extending well beyond my fingers. The laughter died as the women stared in awe. I always knew it was huge and the women were stunned. They had never seen one this huge. Lily, who had already seen me naked earlier came forward quickly. "How dare you try to cover it?" I removed it instantly but she was having none of it. She turned me around swiftly. The other women had full view of my buttocks but I hardly had time to dwell on that as Lily spanked my butt with all her strength.

"Lily, ow. Please, ow. I am sorry." I had no idea why I was apologising but I was. Lily sternly warned me never to cover myself again. I spent the rest of the day naked in office.

Some time later ( I am now fully clothed in my dream now), I am waiting outside a meeting room with a rope. The moment Lily comes out, I was planning in my head, I would pull the rope and it would cause a bucket of grease to fall on her head. I am doing this to get back at her. I smile happily thinking of her covered in grease when I hear someone clear their throat. I turned around and was shocked to see it was Lily! What was she doing here? She was supposed to be in the meeting room. I shockingly came to the realisation that it did not matter. Lily was watching me the way a Dog would look at a particularly juicy rabbit. Wordlessly, she motioned and I handed the rope to her. I knew what she wanted me to do. It was a mark of my submission that not a single word was spoken.

When I try to go past her, however, she slapped me. The smile on her face completely belied her intensity as her slap was vicious. I stared at her and she just pointed to the door. I try to go there and she slaps me again with one hand still on the rope. I suddenly realised what she wanted. She smiled further as she saw the realisation come to her eyes. I fell down on the floor, crying and begging her for mercy as she stared pitilessly. Crying. I started to do what she wanted and started removing my clothes. I had no clue what I would have to do later to remove all the grease from my naked body, but I had no choice.

*************

Dream 3: The naked evaluation in the office.

Jyothi, my lead, pinged me to get to her cube. Seething with anger and humiliation, I stood from my chair. Why should I feel angry and ashamed? It is normal for the lead to ask me to show her my work, right? Well, here it was completely abnormal since the lead, was fully dressed as usual, while I, a male, was wearing a loincloth. Just, a loincloth.

It was company policy. The women were superior and the men were constantly reminded of their inferiority as they felt the air pass all over their exposed bodies. In a loincloth, we walked around as the women eyed us like were pieces of meat. Not only that, we also had to constantly run their errands for them. My lead was not happy with my reports recently and my complaints that I could not get some work done because one of the other women had recently demanded a 45-minute foot massage after running a marathon fell only in deaf ears.

There were four cubicles between mine and my lead's. Filled with people. The office AC was a constant reminder of my predicament. Every time I felt a breeze on my Chest, my thighs, my feet it was a constant reminder that they were exposed and not covered. The office-issued loincloth was just two fabrics front and back. The front was useless many times since my gigantic penis frequently got erect and brushed it aside. Today, however, it was flaccid. At the back, it only covered 60% of the cheeks, the bare minimum mandated by law. I felt the air on my exposed butt cheeks and felt further ashamed. At least, it covered the butt-crack all the time. Swati, one of the other seniors smiled contemptuously at me as I walked with my laptop. I was holding my laptop across my chests. My butt had learnt it the hard way that it would not be advisable to use the laptop as a further cover to my privates.

Jyothi was sitting majestically in her chair. Clad in a simple green chudidhar and matching shoes, with a watch to boot, it was a stark difference to me who was naked except for the loincloth. As I walked to her, I slipped and that action caused the laptop to come down.

"How dare you? Are you trying to use your laptop as a cover?" Jyothi asked sternly.

I seethed again. I knew that she was aware it was an accident. She knew I knew. She also knew that I wouldn't dare to protest. Suppressing my anger, I gave her the expected "Sorry, ma'am."

"I should punish you for that. I would, if I didn't know that you would use it as an excuse to give me poor reports tomorrow, as well."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"You should be thankful. Remember, the loincloth is a privilege and I can revoke it any time I want."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

"Now, coming to your work. I once again reiterate, it has been shoddy this past week."

Of course, it was shoddy. And the reason was Ashwini. She was two years younger than me. So, she was technically my junior. But, she was a woman and it automatically made her superior. She was practicing for the marathon and she demanded foot massages three times a day. No one asked her to go to the marathon, I seethed inside at the injustice. Jyothi knew it full well and yet, there was no way she would pass up that excuse to punish her slave. However, company work was priority and Jyothi had actually ordered Ashwini to pipe down on that. But she didn't let it on to her slave.

"Now, I expect today's reports to be on point. However, you have not given me that confidence. So, here's what's going to happen. You will remove your loincloth!"

I stared, spellbound. Firstly, Jyothi was not making any effort to keep her voice down. The next cubicle had heard it and there were already excited voices from there. Footsteps, and a second later, three women had converged. I made a fatal mistake of looking at them.

"How dare you turn around? You look at me when I am talking to you."

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry, ma'am."

"Like I was saying, you will remove that loincloth. You will get it back after I go through these reports and today's eod reports, if I find them satisfactory. If I don't-" She trailed off. I stared in fear and sadness. Jyothi raised her eyebrows, which translated to 'I don't have all day'. And so, I stood up.

When Jyothi said she wanted me to remove the loincloth, it was not a simple thing. We men were responsible for it. That meant, if we left it lying around somewhere and it was stolen, it was not their responsibilty to provide one more. We had to pay for a new one, and it also meant we had to wait for it and it could sometimes take two weeks. I remembered Raman who spent three weeks naked waiting for the new loincloth and had no intention of taking that fate. And so, I moved. Ashwini was waiting.

"Where are you going?" She asked loud enough to get the attention of all the ladies from the whole floor.

"I need to lock up my loincloth, ma'am." I replied, as fast as I could but the damage was done. More women converged.

"But, that's your only item of clothing." Ashwini replied, raising her voice even further. "If you lock it up, won't you be naked?"

I begged her to let me go. Ashwini caught Jyothi's eye and cheerfully allowed me to move. And so, I passed the gauntlet of women. They were on both sides as I walked.

I was walking as fast as I could and yet, time moved slower and slower. I reached my cube, unlocked my pedestal. The women were chanting.

"Take it off! Take it off!"

And so, I did. The two seconds it took to pull my loincloth down felt like a whole day. The AC breezed firmly hit my butt-crack. I became further aware that every single woman in the office was able to see my butt-crack. The oohs and aaaaahs were so humiliating. However, I carefully locked the pedestal and placed the key in my bag. This was safe. The office had a rule that once locked, the pedestal was off-limits. Even if the key was lying around, they couldn't violate that. Of course, their eyes were violating me completely as I turned around but that was fine with the company, apparently. Strange office.

As I turned around, the women got a full view of my gigantic penis. Not something that they had not seen before, but the thrill never reduced. I walked back, head held high and defiant as the gauntlet of women cheered and laughed looking at my naked body. Ashwini was the first one to land a powerful smack across my buttocks and many other women followed suit. I went back to Jyothi and knelt in front of her. Jyothi looked through my reports. There were some minor mistakes but she was always impressed with my work. She told me that, if my evening reports were just as good, there was no reason that I wouldn't get my loincloth back after that. I kissed her feet and thanked her. As I prepared to go to my cubicle, she told me that I had to get her Coffee. Groaning, I started walking towards it fully aware of the three cleaning women to whom I would now be presenting myself, completely naked.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers