My Chikan Fascination Pt. 02

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to molestation and more.
7.4k words
4.45
21.9k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air of the gym was thick with the stench of sweat and body odor, and the aroma refused to leave my nostrils. It was disgusting and revolting, yet there was little that I could do about it. I wanted to get in better physical health after all, and what better way to do that than to go to the gym to exercise? I have been going here for the past week and I was unsure if I was making any improvement. The only thing that I knew was that my body was sore constantly from lifting weights and doing cardio. All the gym brought with it was pain and fatigue. Though there was one highlight to the gym.

It allowed me to meet plenty of women, all of which were out of my league. So maybe that wasn't a highlight of the gym after all.

I stood behind a weight bench as one of my roommates pushed a one-hundred pound barbell up and down. His muscles contracted and extended as his arms pushed the heavy weights up towards heaven, and then down towards hell. Sweat glistened off of his brow as he moved his body, working his muscles to the maximum. He was the one that had first invited me to the gym, and I had begrudgingly taken him up on his offer. I needed to get out of the apartment sometime, and this was a good way to do so while also making myself do something productive.

As I spotted my friend, my eyes briefly looked to my right and found a brunette beauty. Her chocolate colored hair was tied back in a ponytail and she stood at 5'5. A simple gray sports bra adorned the woman's chest, while a pair of tight, white biker shorts that hugged her derriere in all the right places covered her lower half. Especially around her crotch and rather distracting and mesmerizing derriere. My eyes looked all over her body, from how her sports bra clung tight to her small breasts, to how she had obviously forgotten underwear under her shorts. This was especially clear near her crotch, where I could clearly see the white fabric riding up between her labia lips. It clearly defined the shape of her lips among the snow-white fabric, and it told me she was wearing nothing under those shorts, absolutely nothing.

Before I could look any more, she looked over and saw me staring. I sheepishly looked back down towards my roommate, though it was too late. I heard her approach to my right, and then she talked.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked me in what sounded like an offended tone.

"I'm just...spotting my friend to make sure he doesn't drop the barbell on himself," I replied coolly, trying to not look her in the eyes. She sure sounded annoying just by the sound of her voice.

"Oh, really? Well then, why were you-"

"Hey Eden! I didn't know you went to this gym," my blond-haired roommate suddenly spoke up then, shifting both my attention and Eden's attention to him as he continued to speak. "You probably just caught him admiring my biceps, don't worry, he can't hurt a fly!"

Well, he was trying to cover for me at least, which was definitely a good thing. Though that insult did sting a little, I was plenty dangerous. I didn't want to be called out like this, so I was happy that my roommate was standing up for me. I looked at her then, though her gaze was now focused on my roommate.

"Oh, Rick, from bible study?"

"Yep, that is me! So anyway, I was reading in Matthew and-"

I rolled my eyes then as the two of them discussed what they had learned from their readings of the bible this week. As they continued to talk, I looked around the room as I waited for them to finish. I had expected for them to only talk for five minutes, though I was sadly wrong. The two of them talked for twenty minutes and then at long last, they finally stopped talking and we all could go our separate ways. I followed behind my roommate as we left the gym together and made our way towards the subway. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks, which made me almost bump right into him. In his hand he held his phone and his mouth was stretched into an 'O' shape, like he had forgotten something crucial.

"Sorry, buddy, but I'm going to have to leave you here. I forgot I was supposed to meet some of my other friends at a restaurant in this area. I'll catch you back at the apartment. Enjoy your ride back!"

My roommate then turned around and walked, almost running off towards a restaurant down the street. I couldn't believe this. How could he have forgotten about something like that and how could he have left me so abruptly like that? Whatever, I thought to myself. At least I'll be able to have some peace on the subway.

However, I was wrong about that. Very wrong. The subway car I was in was loud and noisy, and it seemed like it was filled to the brim with people. We were all packed together like sardines in a can; it was cramped and it was difficult to even hear myself above the noise of the crowd. Now I was glad my friend was not here, him being here would have just made the subway car even more crowded than it was already. He was a large guy after all, standing a 6'6 with a mess of blonde hair with muscles that could even rival those of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

I sighed in annoyance and exasperation as I reached my hand down to my side and into my pocket. I pulled it out then and held it out in front of me. As I did this, my hand accidentally brushed against a woman's ass. Immediately I muttered my apologies and an "excuse me" for good measure, though she did not appear to hear me, or if she had heard me she was completely ignoring me. My eyes looked up at the woman then and I recognized who she was from her familiar chocolate-colored hair tied back into a ponytail and her white biker shorts, which left to my imagination.

It was Eden from earlier in the gym. I ignored her then and look back down at my phone; I didn't want another encounter like earlier. And this time, if there was another encounter like that, my roommate would not be here to back me up. I did my best to ignore her and pretend she did not exist as I scrolled through Twitter. Though it was difficult because she was on the phone, and she was talking rather loudly to someone.

At first I could ignore her. Sure she was loud, though that was easy enough to ignore. It was only when my ears adjusted to the noise in the subway car that I took notice of her. As my ears adjusted to the noise of the crowd shuffling about and talking on their phones, I could make out what she was saying. And what she was saying was... pretty awful stuff, if I'm going to be honest. I knew she claimed to be a Christian, but what she was saying was far from anything Christian. She was spouting off hateful and bigoted words about many people of different ethnicities and sexualities and beliefs. Eden sure sounded proud of what she was saying, even though what she was saying went against everything that she claimed to stand for.

Finally, I had enough. I could not stand what she was saying. It was making my blood boil, and it made my hands shake in anger. Who could claim to love other people so much yet actually be this hateful and cruel? A hypocrite that was, that was who Eden was. At that moment I had finally decided on who would be my next chikan target. It would be Eden, without a doubt. I would still take it slow and enjoy what I was doing like with Taylor, though I would act decisively this time instead of indecisively like last time.

I justified myself through vengeance and anger at what she was saying. But truly, I knew what I was doing was terrible, yet I justified myself through these means of blame and vengeance and anger and lust. I knew I was not a good person. This was how I justified my actions even though I knew they were wrong deep down.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and then with a deep breath; I reached my right hand forwards and grabbed at her ass while my left hand grabbed her hip firmly, pulling her back against me to keep her from squirming or trying to get away. My hand firmly grabbed her rear, his fingers reaching out and doing their best to encompass one of her globes. The fabric of her white bike shorts acted as a thin barrier between my hand and her bare cheeks, allowing me to feel the warmth emitting from her body as my grip remained firm on her body. I desperately wanted to know what she looked like under her shorts. I hoped that in time during this I could see.

When I had grabbed Eden's ass, I heard her breath hitch and her words catch in her throat. She was left speechless as a stranger rudely grabbed at her rear, without a care in the world. She tried to gain control of her breathing and her own voice as she spoke on the phone again, probably hoping that it would only be a one time grab and nothing else. Too bad for her. That was the one opportunity she would get to get off of her call. Now, she would have to keep quiet or else the person on the other end of the call she was on would have to hear her sounds of pleasure.

I looked down, then at her ass, feeling her backside brush against my crotch as I pulled her back against me. Despite the layers separating our skin from touching, her ass felt fantastic. It was larger than Taylor's and I just as desperately wanted to get inside of her anus and feel her clenching around me. My right hand squeezed her ass once more, the firm flesh that made up Taylor's ass feeling like heaven. It was quite firm and not overly malleable, meaning most of it was muscle with a little fat. Her ass felt like a master sculptor of ancient Greece sculpted it. Its firmness and roundness were a marvel of nature.

I squeezed her ass once more then; It fascinated and bewildered me. The fabric bunched up along under her ass cheeks and along the cleft between the both of them. Her shorts clung tightly to her, and I could hear her breath hitch every time I squeezed her firm derriere, a gasp leaving from her lips every time I did so. She was talking as best as she could as I grabbed and played with her rear, trying to keep a neutral composure while also probably cursing me and wanting me to go to hell as well. I had an idea then as I watched the fabric crease and bunch up on her ass.

My right hand temporarily left her cheeks then, and it slowly crawled its way up over the swell of her ass. My fingers found the waistband of her shorts and wrapped around it firmly before tugging upwards, hard. My eyes watched in fascination as I suddenly yanked the shorts up hard, the fabric pulling up and in-between her cleft as it pulled up over her thighs some as well. Eden moaned as I did this. The wedgie which I had given her making her stand up straight on her toes as the fabric roughly pulled between her cheeks. This was a magnificent sight, and a beautiful one as well. The fabric now clung to her cheeks like paint. Whereas before I could see the fabric merely running up and over the swell of her bubble butt, now I could see each cheek clearly defined among the skin-tight white fabric. Each globe was outlined by her shorts now, giving depth as the fabric bunched up under each one cheek. Her biker shorts were giving her a wedgie as the fabric pulled between both cheeks, pressing against her asshole, probably. I looked closely then, seeing a dimple in the fabric where her asshole would be that instantly got my cock rock-hard. It was a mesmerizing sight, and one that I would not soon forget. The fabric itself seemed ready to tear. It was an interesting idea for another time, perhaps.

I looked up towards Eden's face and I could see her cheeks blushing bright red as she continued to talk on the phone. She must not know how to get off the call now. It was too late and her mind was so warped by pleasure and what was happening to her she wasn't able to think straight, or even think at all. I continued to watch her face as I yanked up on her shorts in the back once more. Her eyes closed, and she bit her lip, a moan escaping between her lips as her legs shook from the rough sensation against her ass. Her breathing was labored and tired, the workout from the gym and the "workout" she was getting now obviously had a toll on her, which meant she could do little to prevent me from continuing my assault on her most intimate areas.

As I teased and played with her ass, I remembered a striking memory about her back in the gym. I had looked over at her momentarily and I couldn't help but notice that between her legs was a cameltoe. A very prominent one at that, and I knew she was not wearing any underwear. Truth be told, I find that type of stuff exhilarating and hot, so I wanted to know what it felt like where it was showing off the lips of her womanhood. I didn't know why I liked it so much, but I could never resist it. Just the thought of her lips outlined perfectly through her white shorts was exhilarating. The bare lips of her labia puffy and exposed, with only her thin shorts in the way. She claimed to be a good and modest Christian student, yet here she was with her lips like that and talking so rudely on the phone.

As I moved my right hand away from her waistband and around her hips, I looked down and noticed her exercise bag was opened some. The zipper must not have been pulled up all the way when she had left the gym. It was filled with many exercise utilities, from water, to a change of clothes and to... a bottle of what appeared to be massage oil. My left hand reached down then and grabbed the bottle of oil. I looked it over once in my hand, my gaze shifting to her white shorts. Now I had a very useful tool that would let me see exactly what she looked like under those tight shorts of hers. For now, however, I slipped the bottle into one of my pockets. First, I wanted to play with her cameltoe, then that would come next. I couldn't wait to see her bare ass, what it looked like under her shorts. First a cameltoe, then no underwear save for her sports bra, and now massage oil to make those ivory shorts transparent. I had certainly scored this time. Every one of these things was right up my alley, and with the experience I had gained from groping Taylor, I could do a number on Eden. Who knows, maybe that oil would help me get inside of her tight ass?

My right hand moved over the curve of her hip and slowly went down her pelvis towards her crotch. As this happened, my left hand grabbed her hip so that I could move her to a more secure location. Luckily we were in one of the rear cars and near the back of said car, meaning that nobody was looking in our direction. My left hand turned her and pushed her forwards, pushing her against one of the glass windows. Once this happened, I pressed the full weight of my body against her back, pushing her against the glass window and keeping her in place. As this happened, I felt Eden tremble under me as she tried to keep her voice steady on her call, though I could tell her walls were breaking down one by one. Her composure was cracking and splintering, and I loved every moment of pleasurable torment I wrecked on her beautiful body.

My right hand made it to her crotch and grabbed her womanhood, grasping it in hand to keep further control of her. Once this happened, I felt her whole body shake, and I heard her let out a soft moan at the sensation; she was enjoying being manhandled like this; it seemed. I smirked. This would only help me further in what else I was going to do to her. My fingers could feel the lips of her labia clearly outlined through the fabric. They were on full display, which meant I did not need to get into her shorts to get her wet. My middle finger pressed between her outlined lips, pushing between them and separating them on either side of my finger as I tried to figure out just how much the fabric hugged her. Her white biker shorts clung both to the lips of her labia, and in between those lips as well. It was faint, though the fabric clearly went between her lips and made a crease in the fabric there along the seam. I could feel her warmth through the fabric and even a little dampness as well. She was getting turned on by this, and I couldn't get enough of her body and her easily exposed womanhood.

My right hand split her lips open as my middle finger dragged back and forth between her lips, giving it easy access to tease her. The fabric was smooth as silk as I rubbed it across and between her labia lips. As I did this, I could feel the fabric at her crotch slowly getting damp, which proved to me that my teasing was working. My middle finger dragged up then, up towards her clitoris to tease that sensitive bundle of nerves. As this happened, I heard another moan from her as her legs shook. She was having trouble keeping quiet now, which I couldn't get enough of. The sounds of her moans and whimpers were enough to drive me crazy as I teased her puffy, outlined lips and her clitoris. My middle finger then pressed firmly against her clitoris, making the bump of her clitoris against the fabric more prominent. This made her whimper as she was losing control of her body and its reactions to my teasing of it.

I looked up at her then, watching her reflection in the window as she looked down at an angle, avoiding eye contact with me as she talked on the phone. I reached my left hand up, sliding it up the bare expanse of her smooth stomach and towards her tight gray sports bra. It clung tightly to her small breasts, and I wanted to see what they looked like. With Taylor, I did not gaze at her breasts because of her dress. Unlike Taylor, all Eden wore over her chest was a sports bra that could easily be moved out of the way so I could see and feel her nude, fair breasts. I grabbed the bottom of the fabric and then suddenly yanked upwards on it. I pulled the piece of flimsy fabric up on her body towards her collarbone. With the fabric now out of the way, her small breasts were now visible to me, the cool air of the subway making goosebumps pop up all over the breasts as they had no protection from the elements now. I watched her erect nipples poke against the glass, and then my gaze shifted back to her face. Her cheeks were now bright red, and she was biting her bottom lip, shocked at everything that was happening to her while also trying to keep herself from making any noise. Eden then moved her mouth to speak. Her voice was shaky as she spoke, trying to gain control of her voice.

"I...I'm all exposed..." So she had a voice, after all. For all this time, she had remained quiet and on her phone call. Yet now she decided to speak, and the first thing she asked was why her breasts were exposed. It seems like someone likes this more than they are letting on, or they could be just accepting what is happening to them. I couldn't tell if she was talking to me, or just talking to herself now. It seemed like she was merely talking to herself. After all, why would she tell the person groping her she was exposed now?

"Yes," I replied blankly and cooly. "You claim to be a Christian and yet you mock people and do everything that God would not do. So, I'm going to expose your sinful body..." I said the last part with a seductive growl that even surprised me, though it still had the effect I had wanted on her. Her entire body shivered at my words, which made me grin. She knew what was coming to her. My right hand, which was grasping her crotch and teasing her exposed lips, felt warmth trickle down against it. My words and the growth which had emitted from my throat had turned her on more than she already was.

My left hand upped one of her fair breasts. It had weight to it and the tender flesh there was malleable and sensitive to the touch. This was evidenced by how her breathing increased as I gently cupped one of her breasts in one hand. My hand pressed against her breast then, squeezing it in my cool hand, which contrasted against the warm flesh of her breast. The surface of her breast was so soft, as though it were a pillow created by the gods to be perfect. It was small, yes, though it felt exquisite and wonderful and I had a love of small breasts. There was something about their size which turned me on, how they would easily fit in my hand and be easily manipulated by my fingers.

12