My Chikan Fascination Pt. 03

Story Info
The nerdy girl, Riley, gets her comeuppance.
11.2k words
4.66
10.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lecture hall was filled with the monotonous sound of clicking keyboards as everyone tried to type up what our professor was talking about. My fingers worked as fast as they could, acting like little warriors getting ready for battle as I frantically paraphrased what was being spoken at the front of the room. I needed to copy down as much as I could. There was no room for error right now. Our mid-term exam for this class was on Friday of next week, and I desperately needed the notes. My eyes watched the screen of my laptop as I typed, glossing over all the spelling errors I was making. I could always go back and fix those errors, however, if I missed copying something down from this lecture, I may never get that opportunity again.

It was then that I realized just how terrible at typing I truly was. I never had the patience to learn how to properly type, and that lack of patience was now biting me in the butt. During my earlier years of schooling, we had classes on how to properly type and use a keyboard. However, I never paid particular attention to what was being taught in those classes. Now I was paying the price for that. There were a multitude of spelling errors on the screen, and this was just one paragraph of many. I mentally ridiculed myself because of this, cursing how much work I would have to put in this evening to decipher my notes.

Regardless, I continued to type what words were uttered from the mouth of my professor. Despite my lack of confidence in my note-taking skills, I thought my notes were coming along excellently. Sure, it may take hours to decipher what I had written, though the quantity and quality of what I had taken from this lecture would be enough. It would be enough to ensure that I passed this mid-term.

It was a midterm for my veterinarian class. I had always loved animals when I was younger, and I wanted to take care of them and nurture them. When I saw I could major in veterinary medicine, I could not pass up the opportunity. It was a hard class, though I knew that all of this effort would be worth it in the end.

The lecture slowly came to a close at long last, with the professor putting emphasis on the last few sentences as he finished speaking. I saved my word document and closed my laptop. My right hand grabbed the laptop, holding the side of it that was facing away from me firmly within its grasp. I lifted the laptop from my desk and slid it into the laptop bag that was on my right.

"So how much were you able to get out of Mr. Salazar's lecture?" The woman to my right said plainly to me, her voice startling me at first. Most people would expect for her to have a light, bubbly voice, though that was not the case. Her voice instead sounded typical to that of a tomboy's. It was far different from what one might think at first glance of her.

"Uh, I got out enough...I hope." I replied to her. "What about you, Riley?"

"Oh, you know me..." Riley began, "...I typed up what he put emphasis on. Whenever he gives these lectures, you can tell what is important by the change in his tone. He goes from a joyful tone to an ecstatic one and he also speaks louder."

Riley was talking as if she thought it was obvious how he hinted at what was important. Maybe it was obvious, though I had not noticed these signs. And her tone of voice did not help any. I did not know if she meant to, but she always seemed to have that annoying tone of superiority in her voice when she was talking about it. I hated that tone, and it irked me every day, though there wasn't much I could do about it. What good would complaining to my subconscious do me?

She had been this way ever since our group project. We were working in duos and I was assigned to take notes and get as much information as possible. My work wasn't adequate enough for Riley and she has never allowed me to live that down. So what if we lost fifteen points? We still made the best project out of all the groups, and we had the most informative presentation.

I turned to my right, my eyes falling upon Riley as she copied d. own the last few words that our instructor spoke. She was quite a beautiful woman. She stood at a tiny 5'1, and it was comical to see her standing beside one of the college's football players. Her blonde hair typically fell down to her shoulders, though today she had tied it up into a messy bun at the back of her head. Small, thin strands of blonde hair poked out from the bun, falling down the back of her neck as she looked down towards the notepad in her hands. Her brilliant blue eyes were absolutely amazing, they were complimented by black eyeshadow which curved upwards at the edges of her eyes, almost like wings. Upon her eyes sat a pair of eyeglasses, their glossy brown frame highlighting her cheekbones. Then there were her small lips, adorned by scarlet red lipstick. These features worked in tandem and made her pale face absolutely striking.

Not to mention her outfit.

A tight, light purple sweater covered her upper half. The sweater was small on her, which led to some of her smooth pale stomach peeking out below her sweater. The fabric of her sweater hugged her chest, subtly displaying her average-sized bust clearly. A pleated, knee-length white skirt covered her lower half. Below that was the long expanse of her luxurious moon-white legs, which looked absolutely stunning. However, they were not visible to the naked eye. They were hidden by a pair of purple leggings which clung to her legs like paint on skin. Her feet were adorned by a simple pair of black and white sneakers, which was a little jarring from the rest of her outfit.

I had to admit, Riley was stunning. Though she was a pain in the ass as well.

"Is that supposed to be obvious?" I asked her plainly as I stood up, grabbing my laptop bag and slinging the strap over my right shoulder so that it hung on my left side. She stood up with me, putting away her own laptop and notepad as the both of us walked down from the top of the lecture hall to the ground floor. "Because I don't notice a change in his voice at all."

"Yes. I mean, how can you not tell? It's so obvious, I thought you could tell," Riley responded cooly to my question, the annoyed edge in her voice igniting a flame in me. She was nice for the most part, though her tone was something that definitely needed to be worked on without a doubt.

"Well, sorry for not noticing then. Sheesh, you can be quite annoying..." As soon as I said those words, I instantly regretted it. I was stopped in place as she turned around on the spot, staring daggers at me. "And I mean, on the project, I was the one who did all the mathematical calculations, and I made the graphs. When you tried to do them, there was not nearly enough detail for us to get full marks."

"Excuse me? Last time I checked, lips, I am the one getting a 4.0 GPA and straight A's in this class." Riley's voice was stern as she spoke. Her lips, which at one time had been upturned in a smile, were not draping downwards in anger. "How about you actually focus on yourself instead of worrying about which girl you are going to fuck next? Is that easy enough for you? Oh, and don't tell me what I need to work on! You lost us fifteen points which made me get an 85% instead of a 100%."

I had expected venom from her, but definitely not that much venom. I knew she could be bad when you tried to tell her something, or suggest she try to improve somewhere. But this was far different from what I had been expecting. It was downright frightening, and it made the flame burning within me burn brighter and fiercer than before. I was going to get her back for being so rude when I had simply given her a suggestion.

But the question was...how. How was I going to get back at her for being rude and annoying? As I followed her out of the lecture hall, my eyes drifted down to the sway of her hips. It was a mesmerizing sight. Left, right, left right. It was practically hypnotising as my eyes remained glued to the sway of her hips and rear as she walked. I had not been expecting to feel this way towards her...but now it was here and there was no way to make it leave.

Except there was one way to make it leave. To make it leave would involve...chikan tactics.

What type of drama queen was I? Chikan tactics, really? I could do better than that, but I wasn't known for not being cheesy. It still made me roll my eyes at myself for having such a stupid thought.

Though that did not mean I would not act on that stupid thought. Far from it.

Ironically enough, both me and Riley were going to the same place. Both of us needed to go to the bus station to head downtown, it seemed. I needed to go downtown to catch a movie with a group of my friends. I would have plenty of time to employ my chikan tactics and watch the movie as well. Now the only issue was proper positioning. Then I would strike.

As I have continued to employ my...chikan tactics in public, I've slowly realized why I like it. The idea of someone catching me doing something like this was a turn on, and so was the idea of utterly dominating somebody. It was so exhilarating and I had never known something like that before. It also allowed me to be creative. I had to come up with a way to go after somebody and then I needed to figure out what I wanted to do with them.

But it was not solely that. While I enjoyed the feeling of superiority I had over other people, there was something else. It made me feel powerful, almost like a God. With a simple urge, I was able to radically change the lives of two women, Taylor and Eden. I punished them for their misdeeds...and I wanted more. I wanted to enact my will on other people. I....wanted to be a God, and nobody would stand in my way.

Both of us boarded the bus and my eyes watched her as she made her way towards a secluded corner of the public transportation vehicle. It was very crowded on the bus, as was typical, though that did not deter me. It helped to encourage me. The amount of people would help to drown out what noises she would make as I grabbed her and played with her.

Riley was now up against one of the windows of the bus, minding her own business as she stood there. I then began to slowly push through the crowd of people, muttering my apologies as I pushed against people to get to her. While the crowd would be helpful for what I was going to do, it would also be an annoying hindrance to get to my destination. There sure were many people, and few of them seemed to want to move.

After a few minutes of struggling, I was able to get through that crowd, and I found myself behind Riley. One of my hands adjusted the strap of my laptop bag, moving it so that my laptop bag now hung behind me instead of at my side. This would allow me easier access and I wouldn't have to worry about the laptop bag getting in the way. Riley's own bag had been taken off her shoulder, and it now rested against the metal wall right below the window she was looking through.

I had become accustomed to doing this, groping people. Though that did not change how I was feeling now. I felt nervous. My fingers were tingling and my legs were shaking. I always got nervous right before I went after somebody. I suspected it was because each time it was a fresh experience. No two people were the same. Every single person was different. While they may look the same on the outside, there were always differences. The way they carried themselves, how they reacted to being groped, the noises that they made. All of this was different, and that was what made it so thrilling and so nerve-racking.

My eyelids closed as I sucked in a breath, feeling the oxygen enter my system. I exhaled then, pushing new carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. And I struck, like a beast on the hunt...catching its prey within its toothy maw.

I walked forward, stopping once I was a mere inch or two away from Riley. As the bus lurched and moved, I brought my right hand out in front of me. My muscles extended as my arm reached forwards, brushing my hand across the swell of her rear. Through the layers of fabric, I felt her ass. My wrist twisted in a one-hundred and eighty degree motion, and as this happened, my fingers pushed outwards. I lurched forwards, my open palm encompassing her derriere. Then my fingers closed in, grasping firm flesh in hand.

As soon as I grabbed her butt, she reached one of her hands back and tried to swat me away. Her palm landed directly on the right side of my forearm, leaving a red mark in its way as pain blossomed throughout my arm. Riley was a fighter, that was now certain. When I had gone after Taylor, she had done nothing as I grabbed her. Then when I went after Eden, she seemed to like all the attention I gave her...something that still perplexed me to this very day. And now, with Riley, she was combative and tried to get rid of me as soon as possible.

I actually liked the fight that she put up. It showed that she would not give up easily, and it made me want her even more than before.

I moved forwards once more, pushing my body against hers as I trapped her between myself and the wall of the bus. Now she had no escape. Despite this, I had to pull my face away from her as another hand reached back to hit me. This time, she brought her hand back in a swiping motion, probably meaning to scratch me with her nails. I was surprised she would go that far to get me away from her, but I loved it. Her second attempt to get me away only made me desire her more than before.

I pulled my hand away from her derriere and moved both my right and left hands up her sides. I ran one on either side, touching the bare expanse of skin of her midsection. That smooth section of skin was soon replaced by a soft fabric as I made contact with her sweater. My hands rode higher and higher. As they reached her armpits, I moved my arms forwards. This allowed for both of my hands to reach her chest easily.

I grabbed both of her breasts roughly in hand, squeezing and groping them in my hands. They felt so soft under my touch. They were not too big, not too small...they were the exact perfect size. My fingers pressed in, squeezing the tender flesh within my grasp. As I did this, I heard her breath hitch suddenly. Her head then angled downwards, Riley's blue eyes easily seeing what I was grasping now in my hands.

"Please stop, I'll...I'll give you whatever you want! Just please go away and leave me alone," Riley panicked aloud. I could hear the fear in her voice, and it was exhilarating. Turning this rude woman into a nervous mess was amazing.

"Oh, I don't think I will...Riley." I spoke in her ear, my warm breath tickling her ear as I breathe against her. As I spoke to her, the grip on her breasts did not quit, my hands once more squeezing her breasts in hand.

"Ah, L-lance w-what are you doing? Why are you doing this?!" Crap, I should have said nothing. Of course she would recognize me. After all, we literally sat right next to each other in class. I mentally kicked myself for that. But there was nothing to do now. I was in this situation and now I had to see it through. Perhaps I could get some juicy blackmail to keep her quiet.

"Oh well, you know, I just can't stand rude people. I like to...teach them a lesson. One that they will never forget," my voice dripped with lust as I whispered in her ear. I angled my head downwards, opening my lips so that I could nip at the sensitive flesh of her neck. As I did this, I felt her quake under me as I marked her neck.

"It..it's you! You are the serial groper everybody has been talking about, Mr. Hands!"

Mr. Hands? Are you fucking kidding me? Out of all the names that they could give a serial groper, they went with Mr. Hands. It was a ridiculous name; it was downright stupid. Hell, that name sounded like a name you would find on some obscure comic book villain...like Big Wheel, for instance. Despite my hate for it, I actually liked the idea of having an alter ego. Mr. Hands was a bit...out there for alter egos, but I had little else to work with for now. I would have to suffer with Mr. Hands for the time being.

Hopefully, I could get a better supervillain name, eventually.

"I uh...did not know people had given me a, how do I say it, comic book villain name. Seems weird, doesn't it?" I spoke to Riley casually, as if what I was doing was a normal occasion and was not out of the ordinary. It was a normal occasion. At least it was for me. My hands squeezed her breasts once more, reveling in the firm flesh that I cupped in my hands. I could not wait to see what she looked like under all of her clothing.

"What?! Get off of me!" Riley begged as she tried to push against me. Her efforts were useless. She accomplished nothing except for slowly using up her energy, which would only make it easier for me to grope her.

"Oh, that is not happening. If anything, I'll end up inside of you on this long bus ride," I said the last part with a growl in her ear. The growl itself surprised me. It was very unlike me and I had not been expecting to do it. It just...happened. Strange.

Both of my hands squeezed her breasts one last time, savoring the sensation and the quiet whimper that she made as she felt herself being groped in such an intimate place. My fingers unlatched from her chest then, my hands pulling away and snaking down her back at the same time that I moved my head away from her. I didn't want her getting any smart ideas. I slowly moved my hands down her back and over the outward curve of her hips, feeling her shiver under me as I reached lower and lower on her body. My fingers pushed against her skin, gently running across it and massaging it as my hands moved low.

I looked down at her body, watching my hands as they reached down to her knees at long last. I moved one hand back up her body, pressing it against her lower back and applying pressure on that spot. I didn't want Riley to begin moving around or panicking any more than she already was. Lucky for me, she didn't scream or shout; I was too close to her now, and she was far weaker than me. There was little she could do to resist me and my deceitful intentions.

The fingers of my right hand curled under the hem of Riley's pleated white skirt, gripping the soft fabric within the palm of my hand. I then moved my hand upwards, pulling the fabric up across her body as I did so. As this happened, I could not help but stare as her legs were revealed. Her long and magnificent legs were now clearly visible to me. All that stood in my way was her purple leggings. Though those could easily be taken care of.

Adjusting my left hand, I pushed the fabric of her skirt up to her lower back. From there, I pushed my left hand against her back again to keep the fabric away from my place of work. With her white skirt now completely out of the way, I could clearly see what had been hidden beneath those pieces of flimsy fabric.

My eyes looked over her lower body, focusing specifically on her now visible ass. The purple fabric of her leggings clung to her rear end, displaying her ass cheeks and showing off their rounded shape as clear as night and day. The curvature of her thighs moved gracefully up into her hips and ass, clearly flowing together as one, and it told me she was natural. Everything about her was natural, and that was perfect.

The purple leggings that she wore clung tightly to her ass cheeks, a bit too tightly. The fabric was pulled tight between both of her cheeks, allowing for each individual cheek to be clearly defined in their own glory. The stretchy fabric of her leggings seemed to struggle to contain her ass, the fabric having been stretched thin across her hips and derriere. This, paired with the tightness of her leggings, allowed for me to see what lay underneath. A pair of black underwear adorned her hips, the shape of her underwear being clearly seen because of the tightness of her leggings. Though I could not see much else, much to my dismay.