My Classmate Charlotte

Story Info
Study group at Charlotte's led to more than just the lesson.
2.3k words
4.14
18.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

My course work in grad school was very light and I find myself spending time in a lot of "extra-curricular" activities that made my stay in the UK truly unique and "satisfying." This was the 90s and group study then was not virtual which meant physical meetups...and then more.

I once had a coursemate named Charlotte. She's petite, pretty, with blonde hair and always had a smile on her face. We girls, there were five of us, decided one day to hang out at Charlotte's place for a kind of group study. It was more of a mini lecture on my end as I had to teach them database table dependencies. We were classmates in the laboratory class and when an exercise was given, I was the only one who could answer it. They said they needed to pass the subject and so they really sought me for help.

So, we went to the house one afternoon after the laboratory class. The house was a bus ride away from the university in the direction that was going away from Hove. The girls were a little crazy, laughing and chatting all the way.

We arrived at the place and started to get on with studying as we needed to be out of there when Charlotte's parents came back. Tea and biscuits were served and we all dug in, tea and studying.

I was in the middle of explaining something when a guy came in through the door. He was good looking and of good build. Not old. We all turned our eyes on him and Charlotte introduced him as her dad. I am sure some of us, if not most, widened our eyes visibly.

Charlotte clarified and said, "Stepdad." Then, she introduced each of us in turn.

The stepdad informed Charlotte that her mom won't be coming home for the night as she's stopping over at a friend or family member's place and he asked if Charlotte could fix her own dinner as he will be busy in the den with his work.

We resumed our studying, or they resumed and I had to do mini lectures some more. The girls were still mostly laughing and smiling throughout this session and Charlotte kept going in and out of the lounge where we were and the kitchen to get crisps, juice, and whatever snacks she could grab.

After a bit, the girls started getting ready to leave, and I was too, but Charlotte asked if I could stay for dinner as that is the least she can do for my help with the lesson. And that if I did not mind yesterday's roast and some new Yorkshire pudding she just popped into the oven. I love Yorkshire pudding and it was still a bit early so I agreed. She also promised a bottle of white or red to go with the roast. So then, I could no longer say no as I love drinking wine. She sort of invited the other girls as well but they already said their goodbyes and were already out of the door when she told them.

So, I stayed. Charlotte and I went into the kitchen to get dinner ready.

"My stepdad will join us for dinner, I hope you don't mind," she told me.

After getting everything on the table, we sat down to eat. The conversation was general stuff about school, life, and my home country, how things are back home, etc. The roast was good even if it's a day old and the Yorkshire puds, which I love, were great! Two more bottles of sparkling white wine were opened after the red. We had it with the pavlova dessert.

I got tipsy while drinking so Charlotte's stepdad told me to have coffee or tea first before going home. Charlotte was to prepare it and clear up the kitchen so her stepdad and I went to the lounge.

He came in a bit after me with a different drink in his hand and said, "this is my special drink, would you like to try some?"

I said, "I'm not sure if I should."

"Just a bit of sip should be okay," he replied.

He handed me the glass and I took a sip. It was the first time I tasted such strong alcohol. There was intense warmth that spread from my throat and down my body.

I liked it.

I said, "It's different but it's okay." He told me to take another but bigger sip.

I did and the warmth was greater. I think I smiled, and he moved closer to where I was standing. He held my hand that held the glass, pulled me close to him and guided the glass to my mouth.

"You can have all of it," he said and made me drink what was left in the glass.

I think I fainted or something. I remember feeling heat spread over my body and the room being too bright. I could see myself moving to the settee but I was not walking. I think I was lifted or dragged toward it. I landed with my back on the settee.

The stepdad asked, "Are you okay?"

He was seated on the floor beside the settee.

"I think I am okay, but the light is too bright," I answered.

He stood up to dim it and went back on the floor to be beside me.

"Is that better?" he asked.

I said, "Yes, thank you.".

Then he started touching and squeezing my breasts and told me, "I like your breasts... so firm and yet so soft."

I think I moaned and he asked, "Do you like what I'm doing?"

I nodded. I had my eyes shut then.

I then felt him lift my shirt and take my breasts out of my bra. He started sucking on them while his hands were busy opening up my jeans and pulling them down with my panties.

I felt really warm and gasped when he slid his fingers on my clit.

And he kept asking in between sucking my breasts, "Do you like what I'm doing to your soft breast?"

I think I was nodding and moaning my response.

And then he suddenly asked, "Would you like to get fucked?"

I just nodded and he started to fully undress me and himself.

He went on top of me and started to ram his cock in and out of my cunt. I was so hot with the pleasure of being fucked. I started to orgasm immediately and he fucked me harder and faster.

When I had my second orgasm, he lifted me up and made me sit on him, facing away, and he made me go up and down his cock while he sat back on the settee. He was firmly holding my hips as I was moving wild like a bronco in heat.

Charlotte then came in with the usual smile on her face. She was in a very flimsy white nightdress with nothing underneath. She knelt in front of me and started to suck on my breasts as I slid my cunt up and down her stepdad's cock. I got so worked up I screamed my next orgasm.

Then, they let me lie down on the settee. Charlotte went down on me to eat my cunt. Her stepdad went behind her and started fucking her from behind. She went wild eating my cunt and I was also wild with pleasure. Her stepdad told me to play with my breasts. I did and it was another screaming and gasping orgasm for me after a while.

Charlotte had hers too.

After she did, she said, "Time for you to fuck her from behind, dad."

She had a naughty smile when she said the word dad. It was like their private joke.

They made me kneel on the settee and the stepdad went behind me to fuck me from behind. Charlotte went underneath me and started to lick and suck on my clit and I suppose her stepdad's balls while he was ramming his cock into my cunt.

Since Charlotte's cunt was right in front of me, I started to lick it and suck on her clit. I also fingered her. I did to her what I know was pleasurable to me. Things started to get wild again from there. We were bucking like wild bulls.

We were all moaning and groaning and gasping. I orgasmed first. I think Charlotte did, although I am not sure, but her stepdad did. He sprayed some of his cum on my butt and some on Charlotte's waiting mouth.

I think I fell asleep or passed out at this point because of the many orgasms that came one after another. I remember lying front side down on the settee and seeing Charlotte and her stepdad fucking on the floor. Charlotte was on her back with her legs raised high and her stepdad on top of her. That is the last image I remember.

The next thing I remember is being on the floor and opening my eyes and looking at the ceiling. And I could feel sensations on my body. I looked down and saw Charlotte and her stepdad with their mouths on my breasts and someone playing with my cunt.

I moaned.

Charlotte looked at me and said, "Good, she's awake!"

And she proceeded to eat my cunt again. Her stepdad made me suck on his cock while his hands kept mashing my breasts and pinching my nipples.

I could not help but get turned on and after a bit of this, when I started to feel my orgasm coming, the stepdad lied down on the floor and made me go on top of him so I could slide my cunt up and down his cock. He pushed me away a bit so I was like sitting on him and Charlotte sat her cunt on his face. I could see him eating her and it was such a turn on I started being noisy and fucked his cock harder. I loudly screamed my orgasm after a bit. I got off the stepdad and Charlotte started to suck on his cock in 69 position.

I felt the need to pee so I went to the toilet and proceeded to clean myself a bit in the bathroom. When I got out, Charlotte handed me my clothes and said her dad would bring me home in the car as it was already very late and there were no more buses.

I wore my clothes, said goodbye to Charlotte who still wore that smile on her face, and got into the car.

The stepdad asked, "Where to?" and I told him and he started driving.

He looked at me and asked again, "Are you okay?"

I said, "Yes."

Then he smiled and asked, "Are you used to these kinds of stuff?"

I also smiled and said, "This was my first time."

Then he said, "I would still want one more fuck and I want to eat you."

"That's the only thing that I cannot do in front of Charlotte -- to eat another girl's cunt."

He then started to mash my breasts and I moaned. He told me to take off my clothes and he proceeded to park the car in some secluded spot.

When the car was settled, he told me, "Go to the back and start playing with your cunt."

I did as told. I felt hot and wanting his cock. He followed after he took off his clothes. He started with sucking my breasts and then went down to eat my cunt. It was a bit cramped at the back of the car as he was a big guy but I could not mind the discomfort as the pleasure was just too great. That guy can really eat a cunt. He also fingered me while sucking on my clit. I thought I could not orgasm anymore that night but I did and I had to muffle my scream.

Then he told me, "Ride me one last time pretty girl, I wanna cum inside you."

I sat on him and rode his cock. He was very busy with his mouth and hands on my breasts while my cunt slid up and down his cock. I was really really wild with pleasure. His cock was really rock stiff and it seemed bigger.

I am multi-orgasmic and I orgasmed three or four times while getting really sweaty with all the fucking and the feeling of being very hot all over. This went on for quite a while and it was really wild and pleasurable for me.

After some time of riding his cock hard and fast, he held me down when he orgasmed. He apologized and said he just had to have it that way with me. I did not say anything.

We were quiet on the rest of the way home. I had to douche my cunt with the hottest water I could bear in the shower and also cleaned myself up before going into my room.

Several days after that wild night at Charlotte's, one of the girls in the study group approached me and asked, "Did you really stay after us and did you?"

I said, "Did I what?"

She was looking intently in my eyes and she said, "You did."

And she asked, "Did he on the way home?"

I did not answer.

She said, "He did!"

"It means he liked you," she added.

And I said, "How did," and I stopped myself.

With a smile, she said, "He told me, he told me, only to the ones he liked."

"It means you did well," she added.

And then she said, "Don't worry, it won't happen again, you only get to be invited once."

I sort of avoided the girls after that and stuck with the guys.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers