My Cock-Sleeve Step-Son (Futa/Male)

Story Info
Donna & her soon to be step-son Quill are getting close...
2.1k words
3.62
84.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Name: Donna

Age: 32

Height: 5 feet. 8 inches.

Weight: 160lbs.

Body Type: Toned & Curvy.

Hip Span: Wide.

Cup Size: Medium C.

Length: 14 inches.

Girth: 3 inches.

Hair: Black. Blunt cut. Shoulder length.

Eyes: Brown.

Skin Tone: Sun kissed.

Mods: Cock ring.

Status: Dominant.

Personality: Challenging. Competitive.

Kinks: Cock sleeves. Humiliation.

*

Name: Quill

Age: 19

Height: 5 feet. 10 inches.

Weight: 195lbs.

Body Type: Toned & Muscular.

Hip Span: Average.

Cup Size: N/A

Length: 8 inches.

Girth: 2 inches.

Hair: Brunette. Short. Wavy.

Eyes: Brown.

Skin Tone: Milky pale.

Mods: None.

Status: Dominant.

Personality: Bratty. Hot head. Egotistical.

Kinks: Oral. Hair pulling.

*

Name: Terence

Age: 40

Height: 6 feet. 2 inches.

Weight: 240lbs.

Body Type: Average & Toned.

Hip Span: Average.

Cup Size: N/A.

Length: 10 inches.

Girth: 2 inches.

Hair: Dark Brunette. Short. Shaved sides.

Eyes: Brown.

Skin Tone: Milky Pale.

Mods: Full Sleeve (Left Arm)

Status: Switch. 50/50.

Personality: Stern. Protective.

Kinks: Anal. Bondage.

"Quill! Come down stairs for a moment!" his father Terrence shouted from the bottom of the staircase before turning around and giving the smiling woman beside him a tender kiss on the forehead. "There's someone I want you to meet!"

The sound of groan and reluctant footsteps could be heard a moment later, loud thuds falling down the steps and stopping half way when seeing the pairing.

Terrence turned back around when hearing his son, letting him and Donna make eye contact as a result. And while hers was warm, inviting, and just a bit curious, Quill's had looked like he had just walked into his worst nightmare. Immediately, the atmosphere in the room had changed, becoming dense and noticeably uncomfortable the longer the two maintained eye contact.

Stepping in, Terrence was the first to speak, hoping to break the ice.

"Quill ... This is Donna, my girlfriend."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Quill," Donna spoke up with a smile. "I've heard so much about you. It's so good to finally meet you in person."

"Huh. Weird. I've heard nothing about you. But then again, secrets are is kind of my Dad's thing. Can't say I'm too surprised to be honest," Quill was quick to counter, finally breaking eye contact with Donna to meet the narrowed ones of his father. "Isn't that right, dad?"

"Quill ..." Terrence warned in what almost sounded like a growl. And immediately, Donna spoke up again, trying to defuse the situation before it escalated and further.

"Well, whatever the case may be, I'm looking forward to getting to know you ... I hope that we can become closer as a family," Donna offered, but Quill was still stagnant in his unamused expression.

"Right ... Hate to break it to you, but family isn't really my thing anymore. Guess it's like father like son ... Anyway, congrats on boning my dad - enjoy it while it lasts," Quill scoffed, shrugging of his dad's scolding gaze and turning around to head back upstairs to his room.

Terrence let out a heavy sigh of frustration, his hands balled into fists. His eyes closed when Donna's hand rubbed into his shoulder.

"It's okay, sweetheart ... change can be hard for a teen. Why don't you let me talk to him? I'll be okay. You run to the store and get us something for dinner, okay?"

Another heavy sigh from Terrence, who was still considering storming up those steps and knocking some sense into his disrespectful son.

"Alright. Thank you ... Try to forgive him. It's been hard since ..."

"I know, I know. Go on. We'll be fine. We'll be best of friends by the time you get back!" Donna smiled, pushing him towards the door and getting him to chuckle.

"Your optimism is a god send," he gushed, grabbing his eyes and opening the front door. Turning around, he leaned down to give Donna a kiss, smiling.

"I know," Donna giggled before giving him another gentle push. "Now go on," she urged before closing the door and locking it behind him before pausing, sighing, and glancing back towards the staircase. "Now then ..."

Creaking open the door to Quill's room, Donna poked her head in before stepping in completely, closing the door behind her and smiling when Quill looked away from his computer, having been watching a wrestling video. Pausing it, he spun around in his swivel chair as Donna looked around at the wrestling posters and trophies that decorated his room. Donna gave a slight nod, unable to help but smirk when seeing Quill's glower.

"No knocking. You learn that from my dad? I see his bad habits are already rubbing off on you," was Quill's greeting.

"I'd like to think I'm rubbing off on him," Donna countered, though it didn't get any response from Quill other than a deadpan gaze.

"Cute. What do you want?"

"Well, I wanted to try and -"

"I'll pass, thanks," Quill interrupted, spinning back around to face his computer, unpausing his video and blatantly tuning Donna out. Donna sighed, taking a moment to collect herself and remind herself of her goal, not wanting to start an argument, which was immediately ruin any chance at any sort of positive relationship.

Slowly approaching the back of his chair, Donna dragged her hand along the top of it, vaguely catching Quill's attention. "So you like wrestling?"

"Tch. What gave that away I wonder?"

"You know ... I used to do a little wrestling when I was younger." That drew in Quill a bit more, his brow arching.

"You. Wrestling? What, with your sisters?"

That made Donna scoff. "They would try. And they would lose," she said with confidence, which made Quill turn around with a doubtful smirk, his eyes daring to scan over Donna's surprisingly fit body. "I could show you a few moves if you want. Help you out in your next competition."

"Ha," Quill scoffed, spinning back around with a shake of his head. "I think I'll pass and keep my record intact, thanks."

Donna gave a slow nod, again fighting to keep herself in check as her brain wracked itself. And then the thought of poking at his ego rang in her mind, knowing that for most men, that would get an instant reaction. And at this point, she'd take anything over being ignored. "Well, I mean, I understand if you're a little nervous. I beat kids like you without breaking a sweat. If you want to keep your record intact, it's probably a good idea not to face me."

Donna could feel Quill's body tense against the back of his swivel chair, his hand twitching over his mouse before he turned back around, his eyes dark and clearly offended.

"The fuck you say?"

"Funny. I don't think I stuttered," Donna smirked, crossing her arms and arching her own brow challengingly. Quill paused, glancing up and down the woman's figure once again before scoffing, grinning, pausing his video, and pushing away from his desk, nearly bumping into Donna in the process, purposely trying to do so.

"You know what, fuck it. Don't blame me when you go crying back to daddy," Quill warned, standing up from his chair and facing her as she took a few steps back towards the center of his room where there was the most space. Donna giggled, nodding as she kicked off her shoes near the closed door.

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing to you."

"Yeah, yeah. First to make a pin."

"Sure you don't want more chances to redeem yourself when you go down?"

Donna continued to jab, perhaps having a bit too much fun pushing Quill's buttons.

"Keep it up, and I won't go easy on you," Quill warned.

"I'm trembling," Donna giggled as she took a cheeky step forward, earning a grimace from Quill in return as he did the same, his hands raising in anticipation and flailing when Donna suddenly launched forward in a quick step, chopping at Quill's chest, and then neck before backing away and taking in his look of bewilderment with a wide grin. "Goodness. Good thing this isn't a karate match. That would have been so embarrassing."

Scowling and having have enough of the woman's taunts, Quill charged for Donna in the next instant, no longer caring to hold himself back for her sake, which is exactly what she wanted. Using Quill's momentum against him, Donna stuck her leg out at the last second and jerked her body to the side, sending Quill tripping over her and slamming into the floor with a hard thud. Hissing as he wiped around, Quill was ready to swing and tackle Donna to the ground, but his eyes went wide when seeing how close she'd gotten. How close her crotch had gotten - specifically.

Before he knew it, his head was grabbed and shoved up into her usually bulky crotch, her well-toned thighs clamping tightly around his head before his hands were snatched up he was knocked backwards, Donna falling forward and landing on top of him. Wriggling herself around and hooking her ankles together behind Quill's back, she smiled as she yanked one of his arms up above his head, hugging it close to her body as tightly as she could and settling herself in for the rather tight head scissors she had created.

"Mmph!" Quill roared in rage, his body spazzing out against the floor and Donna's stationary body. The hand of his captured arm balled into a fist, aggressively trying to rip it free from Donna's grip but not having the leverage to do so. His other hand clawed and pushed in fury, trying to pry Donna's legs apart and free himself from the humiliating defeat it had taken less than a minute for the older woman to complete.

Biting on her lower lip as her body swayed from Quill's thrashing movements, Donna's squeezed her thighs tighter together, panting as she tried to hold back a creeping moan from the increasing friction to her slowly awakening bulge.

"Fuck ..." she winced, starting to regret the form of take down she'd chosen ... and at the same time, wanting to take advantage of it. Closing her eyes, Donna dared to let her hips start to roll against Quill's tightly smothered face. She had hoped she was being subtle, but Quill immediately screeched out in question, his free hand pushing harder at her hips in protest and what was most likely disgust. And when she realized she'd been found out - well, hell. Why not have a little fun?

"What's the matter?" Donna panted with a chuckle, letting her hips get into a deeper rhythm. "I thought you said you weren't going to go easy on me?"

"Nnh!" Quill growled, his body trying to roll them over, but finding that Donna's legs behind his back were preventing him from doing so.

So instead he bellowed muffled screams of protest, his body flailing in every way it knew how and his arm trying desperately trying to break its hold in Donna's grip, which after several moments of yanking at his arm, he managed to do. Or so it seemed when Donna suddenly let go.

Instead, she grabbed two wads of Quill's hairline, pulling his head back just enough to poke his eyes and nose free of their smothered capture. Eyes red and glaring, they met the laughing ones of Donna as air whistled in and out of his nostrils.

"I'm starting to think you like being smothered down there. You have a thing for older women, little Quill?" Donna cooed mockingly, making his nostrils flare.

But before he could yank his head back anymore to curse her out, she opened her legs, pushed her hips forward and smothered him even further down, getting his face right up against her sack and clamping back down to start rolling her hips again a moment later, this time more aggressively, shamelessly trying to indulge in the friction, the combination of the pleasure and the clear frustration she was causing the thrashing teen.

"Mmph! Nh!" Quill yelped, both his hands, now free, pulling at Donna's legs and pushing at her hips as they shamelessly rolled against the shape of his smothered face, his legs and feet kicking wildly against his floor.

"Well, I don't know about you," Donna huffed, still trying to hold back her moans. "But I'd say that's a pretty clear win."

"Donna? Quill? I've got pizza! You guys up there?" came the sudden call from Terrence after the front door opened and shut behind him.

Immediately Donna released Quill the moment she heard Terrence's call, standing up and letting Quill gasp and double over on the floor. Smiling as she looked over her shoulder at him, fixing her hair and close as he glared up at her, she gave a wink.

"Better luck next time," she practically sang as she opened the bedroom door. "Now be a good boy and come down stairs for dinner."