My College Coworkers Ch. 03

Story Info
Holly plays in the office, and Joanna has a fun sister.
7.7k words
4.81
11.9k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
981 Followers

Tracy and I didn't get together again since our fun night on her patio last week. We teased each other in the office when no one was around, but we didn't see each other outside of work. Frankly, I wasn't sure if I should ask her out or if I should wait for her to invite me over. She kind of implied our relationship was built on sex, and I wasn't sure how aggressive I should be or if I should let her decide when she wanted to see me. I mean, c'mon. I'm a horny 21-year-old who's been having sex with a woman whom I consider a goddess. She's pretty, has a killer body (if you like small breasts - and I do), is smart, and is funny. If it were up to me, we'd have sex every day!

But so far, I've decided to let her control our relationship. I don't want to seem pushy, and I'm pretty sure she knows I love every minute we spend together. So for now, I'll wait and see if she invites me over. If not, maybe I'll ask her to my place. At some point, I'll figure out the right balance.

For a couple of weeks, though, I didn't need to worry about it. Tracy was visiting her parents, and I had dropped her off at the airport earlier this morning. She hugged me goodbye and, once again, reminded me to use a condom with anyone while I was gone. It's like she was encouraging me to sleep with other women, but, at the same time, she still wanted to make sure I was "clean" so we could fuck without a condom. It was definitely a little confusing.

It was really quiet around the office. Professor Teller was out of town, Tracy was out of town, and Joanna was taking a couple of days off to go camping with Jim. It was a Friday, so lots of people in the department would be leaving early. It was a good time to get a lot of work done, though sometimes it seemed a little too quiet.

I was working on a paper Joanna had asked me to start on and also writing some code for a new feature we were implementing in the system. I thought I was a pretty good writer - at least a pretty good technical writer. People told me I was able to take complex ideas and explain them in an easily understood manner. As for creative writing, I sucked. Too much of the engineer in me made me stick to the facts, not write exciting prose. Luckily, I wasn't getting paid to write fiction.

Except for a quick walk across the street to grab a sandwich at lunch, I was holed up in the office all day. I made substantial progress on the writing, and I planned to start coding the next day. It was after 4:00 when the door to the office flung open, and it scared the crap out of me.

"SHIT!" I screamed.

Holly looked at me and started laughing.

"What's the matter, Richard? Did I catch you jacking off back here?" she said with another laugh.

Ah, Holly. So much class.

"No, I said, "sorry to disappoint you. But you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry," she said. "I didn't know I was scary," she said, laughing again. "This package just came for you."

She dropped a small package on my desk. I had asked Tracy to order me a new charger for my computer, so I didn't have to carry it back and forth. You pay a lot to order a lightweight laptop, but then the power brick weighs five times as much as the computer itself.

"Oh, thanks. Anything going on?"

"No. I've been bored all day. DT left a lot of work for me to do, but it's so quiet, I can't work. I need a little noise." Then she looked around the office. "Where's Joanna?"

"She and Jim went camping up north for a couple of days. It's pretty quiet back here, too."

"You really are isolated back here. I don't think I've been in this office more than a couple of times, and there's nothing else back here. Does anyone even walk in the hall back here?"

"Not really," I said. "Except for the electrical closet, there's nothing else back here. I never hear anyone."

"So, no one ever just pops in?" she said with a funny look on her face.

"Other than Joanna and me, you're the first person I've seen in here since the first day Tracy brought me back here."

Holly smiled and looked at me for a few seconds, and I could almost see the gears turning in her head. Then she just turned and walked away. She didn't say goodbye or anything. I figured she's picking up Professor Teller's social habits. But I didn't hear the door open. Instead, I heard the familiar sound of the door being locked, which confused me. Holly walked back to my desk and pushed my chair back a little. She pushed my laptop to the side and sat on the edge of my desk right in front of me, causing her short skirt to hike up a little. She spread her legs as wide as the skirt allowed, giving me a lovely view of her red panties.

"So, what do you think we could do to make this boring day a little more exciting?" she asked with a smirk.

About a million thoughts flashed through my mind. Obviously, Holly was up for some fun, and I wasn't about to complain. But in the office? What if we got caught? Would we both get fired? Was this worth the risk? It only took my brain about a nanosecond to analyze the situation. This office is isolated, no one ever comes back here, no one else from the project is in the office today, the door is locked, and I get to fuck Holly. Hell, the risk of being in the office made it even more exciting!

"Well, gee, Holly," I said as I got off my chair and knelt on one knee. I lifted her left foot and placed her leg over my right shoulder, "I'm not sure. I mean, I can probably think of SOMETHING to do," I continued as I lifted her other foot and placed her other leg over my shoulder. Holly put her hands behind her to help support herself. My face was now at the same height as those silky panties I was looking at.

I gave Holly's inner thigh a wet kiss and slowly inched forward, sliding my lips up her thigh. When I got to her panties, I kissed them and licked them. Holly quietly whined. I pulled the gusset to the side and licked her landing strip. I reached up to the waistband of her panties with both hands, and Holly lifted her hips so I could pull the panties off. I had to pull her legs off my shoulders to remove the panties, but then I put them back on my shouilders. I pulled Holly's legs forward a little bit to give me better access to her pussy. She leaned back on her arms a little further, pushing her pelvis to the edge of the desk. I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and tucked it into the waistband to keep it out of the way.

Holly's large clit begged for attention, and I remembered she liked direct, firm pressure. Normally, I would take much longer getting a woman warmed up before touching clit, but Holly always seemed to get wet and ready very quickly. When I wrapped my lips around her clit and flicked my tongue back and forth, Holly loudly whispered, "Oh FUCK!" I was glad she realized that even though the office was somewhat isolated, we couldn't be too loud.

I continued licking her clit for a bit before pulling away and licking from her pussy to her clit. She was really wet, and I loved tasting her. I slowly licked up her slit a number of times before again closing my lips around her clit and flicking my tongue over it. Holly thrusted her hips forward, quietly grunting with each lick. Although I think she wanted me to continue concentrating on her clit, I backed off and started slowly licking from pussy to clit. I used my thumbs to stretch her lips wide as I wiggled my tongue back and forth through her slit.

I took one of her lips completely in my mouth and gently sucked on it. At the same time, I reached up and under Holly's t-shirt to squeeze her breast through her bra. My hand easily found her nipple, and pinching it through the bra brought another soft whine from her. I continued this for a few seconds before returning my mouth to her clit. Again, I closed my lips and flicked my tongue back and forth, causing Holly to start bucking toward me. When I slipped a finger from my free hand into her pussy, she bucked harder and harder into my mouth and my fingers. I only had to keep this up for another couple of minutes before Holly cried out. Her pussy contacted over and over on my finger as she leaned further back on her arms, her head hitting the soft cubicle divider.

She moaned with each contraction, and I kept licking her clit at the exact same pace that got her here. When her orgasm finished, I quickly removed my mouth from her clit and removed my finger from her pussy. I pulled my hand out of her t-shirt as I stood up and pulled her toward me. She laid her head against my chest as she tried to catch her breath.

After a minute, Holly pulled away from my chest, looked at me and smiled.

"Well, that was a pretty good start at making this day more exciting. Got an any other ideas?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Actually," I said, as I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and started lifting it up, "I do."

Holly lifted her arms so I could remove the shirt. She reached forward and mirrored the process, removing my t-shirt. I leaned forward and gave her a kiss as I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. When I slid it off her shoulders, Holly lifted one of her giant breasts toward my mouth, and I accepted the unspoken invitation. I placed my mouth around her nipple and flicked my tongue across it just like I had flicked it across her large clit. I pinched her other nipple between my thumb and middle finger, and Holly whimpered.

After a minute, I pulled my mouth off her breast and grabbed as much of each breast as would fit in my hands. I squeezed them over and over.

"Mmm," was all that Holly said as she closed her eyes.

After a minute, Holly reached forward and unbuckled my belt. She opened the button, lowered the zipper, and pushed my pants down. She rubbed my semi-hard cock through my underwear. She pushed my underwear down my thighs and stroked my dick again, bringing it to full hardness. When a drop of pre-cum appeared, she rubbed it around the swollen head.

"Fuck me, Richard," she said softly. "Right here on your desk."

She made it sound so dirty, and it really excited me. She released my dick and scooted forward a bit, leaning back on her elbows. I grabbed a condom from my pocket and quickly put it on. I put my dick at her wet entrance and started to slide in. Holly wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in hard.

"Oh, yeah," she whined.

Holly squeezed her pelvic floor muscles, creating a wonderful feeling on my dick. I started stroking in and out slowly, enjoying the incredible sensation. I reached up to put my hand over one breast, squeezing it a couple of times before pinching her nipple between my thumb and finger.

"Pinch it harder," she said between heavy breaths.

Each time I pinched, Holly softly whined and pushed her pelvis forward. I couldn't help but start pushing into her harder and faster. Holly's big clit seemed to get even bigger, so I wet two fingers on my other hand and started rubbing it. Holly got more vocal, whimpering over and over. She still managed to keep it relatively quiet, but I think she wanted to scream. I was pumping faster and faster, and it felt great. I thought I could still go for a little while until Holly suddenly cried out - definitely louder than before - and her pussy squeezed my dick tightly. She kept thrusting forward, squeezing my dick, and grunting.

After two more strokes with her squeezing the head of my dick through her pulsating pussy, I closed my eyes and grunted as I started coming. It felt fantastic, and it was hard to remember to keep stroking Holly's clit. My fingers hardly moved for a few seconds until I finished coming, but then I continued sliding them back and forth quickly. Holly seemed to get a second surge of pleasure as she used her legs to pull me hard against her and started thrusting her hips harder again. After another fifteen seconds, her legs loosened around me, and she pulled her pelvis away from me. When my dick plopped out, Holly slid her butt further back on the desk.

When she weakly started to lift her body up off her arms, I put my arms under hers and pulled her up to a seating position. Again, she put her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her as she recovered. I wasn't worried about the condom since I was already out of her pussy. As we both slowly caught our breath, my dick shrunk to its very unimpressive flaccid state, and the condom slipped off. When it hit the floor with a plop, I started laughing. When Holly realized what happened, she started laughing, too.

When she looked at my dick, she laughed again.

"I'm glad, for your sake, that you're a grower, not a shower. If that was your full size, I might feel bad for you."

I groaned.

"But don't worry, I'd still fuck you as long as you went down on me like you did."

"Good to know," I said, laughing, "just in case it permanently shrinks."

Holly gave me a short kiss and pushed me back as she hopped off the desk.

"Well, you certainly managed to make this boring day end with a bang," she said. "Thanks."

"Trust me, Holly, it was my pleasure. Anytime you're bored, just come back here. I'm sure Joanna won't mind."

Holly started laughing again. "Yeah, I think I'll stick to days she's not around."

I wasn't sure if she was kidding or if she really planned to try this again, but I got excited thinking about it. Holly grabbed her panties off the floor and started getting dressed.

"Fine, fine," I said with a straight face, "be a prude. No sex in front of Joanna."

"Oh," she said with a sly grin, "do you LIKE having people watch?"

I might have turned red as I replied, "Uh, can't say I've ever done that. Not sure I'd want to."

"NOW who's the prude," she said with a chuckle.

I wasn't sure if she'd ever had someone watch, or if she was just kidding. But it had me wondering.

As Holly continued getting dressed, I cleaned up the condom off the floor. I decided to wrap it in tissue and then a plastic shopping bag. I was going to drop it in one of the garbage cans in the hall on a different floor; I really didn't want the cleaning crew finding it here. After we both finished getting dressed, Holly gave me another kiss. It wasn't terribly long, but she slipped her tongue in my mouth, and it was nice. After a short time, she pulled back. Then she leaned in for one more closed-mouth peck on my lips.

"I gotta go. See you Monday."

"See you Monday."

I heard her flip the lock and open the door. Then I heard it close after she left.

"Helluva way to end a Friday afternoon," I said to myself with a little laugh.

*****

Wednesday, when I walked into the office after lunch, there was a woman sitting in the guest chair next to Joanna's desk.

"Uh, hi," I said, surprised by her presence.

"Hi," she said, flashing a big smile. She was a simple-looking blond with light blue eyes and long hair that fell past her shoulders. She wasn't drop-dead beautiful, but she was definitely attractive.

"I'm Joanna's sister, Jenna," she said as she stood up and extended her hand. She was tall - maybe 5 foot 9 - with long legs. "You must be Richard."

I reached out to shake her hand. "Hi, Jenna. Yes, I'm Richard. Don't believe anything Joanna said about me - I'm not that bad."

Jenna laughed.

"No, she hasn't said anything bad about you." Then she paused for a second. "Well, at least not TOO bad."

I raised my eyebrows, as if to ask what she said, but she just laughed.

Just then, Joanna walked in.

"Oh, hi. I see you met my sister. She goes to State and came up to visit with Jim and me for a couple of days."

"So," I said, "Joanna and Jenna. Only 'J's for ALL your siblings?"

"Well, there's James Junior, Jonathon, and Jill," Joanna said.

"Ooookay," I said. "So, your dad is obviously James. What's your mother's name?"

"Zelda," Jenna said.

"Zelda?" I asked, a little surprised.

Then Jenna and Joanna both started laughing.

"No, it's actually Judy," Jenna said, which made me laugh, too.

"Well, at least the entire family can share stationery if there's a nice big "J" on it," I said, causing the girls to laugh.

After a few minutes, I said, "Nice to meet you, Jenna." I walked over to my desk.

"Nice to meet you, too, Richard."

After a few minutes, Joanna said, "We're going to walk around campus for a bit. I'll catch you later."

"Okay, see you later," I replied.

A few hours later, Joanna texted me.

"We're going to Showtime for dinner," referencing a restaurant just off campus. "Want to join us?"

"Sure," I replied. "What time?"

"Meet us at 6:30."

"Will do."

I decided to go home and shower before dinner. I'm not sure why, but since it was hot out and I got a little sweaty when I was out at lunch, I thought I'd clean up a little bit.

The restaurant was on the same side of campus as my apartment, so I walked there. It wasn't terribly crowded, and I saw Joanna, Jim, and Jenna right away. Jim and Joanna were on one side of the booth, so I slid in next to Jenna.

As usual, Jim had some good stories from EMS calls during the week. He was a great storyteller, so even normally boring events turned into amusing tales when Jim told them. He and Jenna clearly got along well, as they teased each other all night. They were also excellent at ganging up on Joanna when making fun of some of her habits, some of which I had observed but some of which were new to me.

"Yes, I'm well aware of Joanna's incredibly loud sneezes," I said. "The first time she sneezed in the office, it scared the shit out of me!"

Jim and Jenna laughed as they nodded in agreement. I was also aware that Joanna was a little OCD, lining up books by height. One habit I was not aware of was that when Jim was working an overnight shift, Joanna slept with a stuffed animal that she's had since she was a baby. I actually know a few other women who still slept with their childhood "comfort doll", but I wouldn't have picked Joanna to be one those women.

Just like the time the work group went out for Joanna's birthday, Jim and Joanna were very touchy with each other. And just like last time, Joanna's nipples were hard and pushing through her shirt most of the night. Of course, I was almost used to seeing Joanna's nipples since we spent so much time together at the office and it was often cold, but this was different. This, I assumed, was due to Joanna being excited by Jim's touch. It just felt different, and I'd be lying if I said I never caught myself fixating on them. Hopefully, I wasn't too obvious.

It was getting close to 9:00 by the time we finished eating and making fun of Joanna. Jim asked the waiter for the check, and I tossed $20 on the table to cover my portion. Jim tossed it back to me.

"We've got this, Richard," he said.

"Don't be silly. Take it," I said.

"No, it was worth hearing some of your stories making fun of Joanna," he said with a laugh. Joanna gently elbowed him in his ribs when he said that. She and Jenna went to the bathroom while we waited for the waiter to settle the check.

The girls came back, and Jim and I stood up to leave.

"Richard," Jenna started, "if I stuck around a little longer, would you be able to take me home later? I like listening to the band that's up."

"Sure," I replied. "No problem."

"Okay," Joanna said, "see you home later."

I said goodbye to Joanna and Jim, shaking Jim's hand. "Thanks again for dinner."

"Our pleasure," he said.

As Joanna and Jim walked away, Jenna and I sat down. I thought the band was okay but nothing great. But if Jenna wanted to listen to them, I was happy to stick around. She was fun, and I was happy to spend more time with her.

After only ten minutes, Jenna turned to me.

"Actually, it's kinda' loud in here. Can we go to your place where it's quieter so we can talk more easily?"

"Sure," I said, rather surprised. I thought she liked the band. "I walked here - I don't live far."

We left the restaurant and started walking to my apartment. After we got a couple of blocks from the restaurant, Jenna stopped and looked up.

Leader12
Leader12
981 Followers