My College Education Pt. 04

Story Info
Wes has to satisfy three women.
1.6k words
4.44
18k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers

It was again a Friday afternoon and I had made my weekly trip to see my girlfriend, Abby, at her apartment. Two months ago, Barb, one of Abby's roommates had caught me alone and begged me to show her my cunnilingus technique. It should come as no surprise that she was now hooked and I had eaten her a few times as well as fucked her. A few weeks after that, Carla, the other roommate began teasing me with her ample tits—to say that had a very nice pair would still not do them justice. Anyway, we were playing around one afternoon when Abby and Barb weren't around and one thing led to another and I wound up fucking her, too. That brings us up to now.

It was a lazy afternoon, nobody was home so I let myself in the apartment. It was such a warm day that I immediately changed to my swimsuit with the intention of heading over to the apartment complex's pool. I had only gotten to the living room when Abby came in.

"Oh, yes. It is a day for the pool," she said seeing me there. "Let me go change."

I sat down in front of the TV and had no sooner turned it on when Barb came in. She took one look at me and said, "Hi Wes. Yes, it is a great afternoon to hit the pool." Then she disappeared upstairs to apparently change.

I picked up the remote and began to surf channels when Abby returned wearing one of her string bikinis. She had just the right body for it with boobs that were neither too big nor too small. She sat down next to me and moments later we were making out—hey it had been a whole week since we had seen one another. I not only got a good feel of her boobs, but had my hand down the front of her bikini playing with her clit when Barb came downstairs wearing a Speedo one piece, which made her look like she had no boobs at all.

"Sorry, am I interrupting you guys again?" she asked.

"Well, sort of, but we didn't get too far," said Abby matter of factly.

"Oh, you mean like the last time?" giggled Barb. "I think Wes probably gives great oral."

Not wanting this conversation to continue going where I thought that it might, I asked, "Hey, anyone want a Moscow mule? I'm could use a good drink about now."

"Sounds great," said Abby.

"I could seriously use one, too," said Barb, "But better make it a double because I just got my period so you might say it could be for medicinal purposes."

"TMI again," I said as I brought the drinks over.

No sooner had I handed out the mules when Carla arrived. "Oh, wow, cocktail time. I don't know what you're making, but I'll take one."

"He's making mules," said Barb.

"Looks like you guys were heading to the pool. Let me go change."

It took me longer to make Carla's drink because I had to go hunting for another lime in the depths of the fridge, but by the time it was ready Carla was back and standing in the kitchen at my elbow. When I saw her my jaw dropped because there she stood in the cutest halter top bikini that held her boobs perfectly to reveal her impressive cleavage.

By the time we returned to the living room both Abby and Barb were well into their mules. Now things were getting interesting as Barb, who was not that much of a drinker and already starting to slur her words, looked right at my bare chest and asked, "I wonder why guys have nipples because they don't have boobs."

"I have both," said Carla lifting up her halter and freeing her impressive C-cup tits.

"Ever have a guy suck on those?" asked Barb who had just drained her mule and held up her cup as a sign that she wanted a second one.

"Yeah, Wes has. Haven't you Wes?"

"Oh, Oh, the cat is about to get out of the bag," I thought to myself.

"He has?" asked Abby who might not be drunk, but was certainly feeling that mule. She then added, "I'd rather have him eating my pussy than sucking my titties."

This conversation was getting me deeper and deeper into trouble I thought when Barb interjected, "But he is really good at eating pussy, too. I think he has an award winning tongue."

The second round of mules was made and handed out. The girls were not the least bit bashful about taking major gulps, which might be a good thing or maybe not. Either way I was about to find out.

"Oral is nice, but nothing is better than a good fucking," said Abby.

"That's true!" chorused Barb and Carla both to each other's surprise.

"Speaking of a good fucking, I'd love one about now," said Barb.

"Fucking, but I thought you were on your period?"

"I am, but I heard that a fucking is good for relieving cramps. I've never done it, but it sounds like it might be good. Besides even if it isn't, it still has to be more fun than taking a Midol. Anyone tried it?"

"Oh no, more TMI," I thought to myself.

"I always thought it sounded a little gross," mused Carla.

"Me too," slurred Abby who then added, "So Wes, want to try it?"

"What?"

"We want to know if fucking while on the rag makes a woman feel better. So the only way that we can find that out at the moment is for you to fuck Barb. What do you say, Barb?"

Barb smiled and said, "Sure, Wes can fuck me again if he wants to."

I don't know if that word "again" registered with Abby or not, but this situation was getting really kinky now. I was wondering what would happen next and did not have long to wait when Barb announced that she was heading to the bathroom to remove her tampon. She was back to the living room in no time and couldn't stop smiling.

"Here, Wes, you might want to use a rubber because this could get sort of messy. Today was my first day and I've already gone through two supers," she said tossing me a rubber.

"So where do we do this little exhibition?" asked Carla. "Upstairs on a bed, here on the couch, or maybe the floor?"

"I'm hot to trot so the sooner the better," said Barb working the crotch to her Speedo off to one side to reveal her pussy.

"You're not wasting any time," I observed.

"Why should I? Besides you're the hottest guy around," she said as she laid down on the floor and spread her legs..

"I think it would be a good idea if I went and got a towel?" said Carla.

"Now ladies. . ." I began.

"What's the matter, Wes? Asked Abby. "You're not afraid of a little blood now are you?"

"No!"

"Well, let's not keep Barb waiting. Or for that matter don't keep us waiting because inquiring minds just want to know."

"So do I," added Barb a bit impatiently.

With Carla and Abby sitting there I felt like we were in the Roman coliseum. Barb worked the swimsuit straps off her shoulder and revealed her tits to me. As I went to suckle one she wrapped her legs around me.

"Don't we need some lube?" I asked.

"No, I'm sure I'm wet enough. So you've got to go ahead," she encouraged.

I've never had to fuck somebody with an audience and being that at one time or another I had fucked each of them I was worried that my performance might be less than adequate which could lead to embarrassing comparisons. The other problem that crossed my mind is that my performance might be so good that each would want a fucking this afternoon. I dropped my swimsuit, which immediately got me a round applause from all three girls. Then after rolling the rubber down over my manhood I slowly introduced it into Barb's vagina and gently pushed it all the way in. Barb was right, she was certainly wet enough even if she was a little tighter than I remembered.

"You OK?" I asked.

"I'm great. This feels wonderful," said Barb as she wrapped her long legs around my waist to hold me in as deep as I could go.

Barb was enjoying every minute of this and judging by her body language had been drifting from one orgasm to another. Admittedly, I was enjoying it all, too, and there came a point when I just let loose and shot a load. We both collapsed in each other's arms.

"So do you feel any better now?" asked Carla.

"That was a wonderful fucking and, yes, I don't feel even the slightest sense of a cramp. If fucking is this therapeutic, I'll want to get laid each month. . . but just for medicinal purposes," she giggled getting up and heading to the bathroom to insert another tampon.

"You were terrific and I'm proud of you for being such a good sport and fucking Barb. Now you can do me a favor and eat my pussy. Just watching you has made me horny," explained Abby taking down her bikini bottoms.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You didn't think that you'd be able to get away with just that show with Barb did you?"

"Well . . ."

"Well, nothing. We all know that you have a gifted tongue so you might as well as show Carla and Barb how good you are with it."

The mules probably had something to do with the afternoon's activity, but all of a sudden my relationship with these girls had changed. Moreover, their relationship with each other was hardly the same either. Where this goes from here is anyone's guess, but I suspect that I will be the center of attention. I think I better find a way to improve my strength and stamina.

More to cum

doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers