My College Education Pt. 06

Story Info
Abby tells me about her girl-on-girl session.
1.4k words
4.47
14.8k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
129 Followers

In the last chapter I had arrived at the apartment late one Friday and Abby, my girlfriend, showed up a few minutes later. Her day had been absolutely horrid in more ways than one including getting her period and having awful cramps. Being that I had had a public display with Abby's roommate, Barb, showing that sex was a good antidote for menstrual cramps, I had to then provide that same service for Abby. Afterward when I mentioned that I was happy that she hadn't been upset when she learned I had fucked both of her roommates she admitted that she had also had some girl-on-girl experiences with both of them.

This was an explanation that I had to hear and we both got a bottle of beer before returning to Abby's room where she began telling the tale.

"I guess you could say that it happened innocently enough. It was a Monday morning and after a very active weekend with you I decided to douche before taking my shower. I had no sooner hung the bag and sat down on the toilet when Barb came in. We barge in on one another all the time so I didn't think anything of it as I inserted the nozzle up my pussy."

"That doesn't sound so unusual," I said.

"It wasn't. At least not until Barb asked me if I liked the feeling from douching. I told her that it was pleasant enough, the warmth was very nice, and it left me feeling sort of refreshed. Then she asked me if having the nozzle inside of me felt good. I told her it did."

"So how does this lead to girl-on-girl action?"

"I'm getting to that. Barb said that she knew that Carla douched, too, but never having done it herself thought that she would have to give it a try. The next thing I knew she had bought herself a syringe and asked me to coach her through it for the first time."

"That's sort of odd. I thought it would have been obvious."

"It had been for me and it is for most women, but I told her what she had to do. Then she admitted that she had only had sex once in her life and that was after her high school senior prom. Otherwise the only other thing that she ever inserted were tampons."

"Wow, so until I had sex with her a few week ago she had been over three years since the last time. She is attractive enough though which does seem to make things a bit curious."

"Yeah, she is, but also terribly naïve. Anyway I talked her though it and thought that was the end of the discussion. But then she asked me how much I liked having sex with you, both oral and vaginal. Girl-to-girl I told her that it was wonderful and that you were a fantastic lover."

"Oh, thanks for the great shout out."

"Well, you are, you know."

"So a week or two later we were downstairs watching TV and out of the blue she asked if either Carla or I owned a vibrator. I told her that I did not, but Carla admitted to having one and said she enjoyed using it. I got thinking about how this initially innocent conversation had gotten terribly personal. But Carla being Carla, she wasn't phased in the least and with that went to her room and retrieved her vibrator."

"Leave it to Carla. She's always been anything but shy to talk about stuff."

"That's true, but now get this. Carla came back with her vibe to tell Barb, or at least that is where I thought this was going, but one thing led to another in the conversation and the next thing I knew Carla had moved the crotch to her shorts and thong to one side added a little lube to it and inserted it a couple of inches. Barb was mesmerized at first, but then Carla switched it on and inserted it further. It didn't take very long before Carla had a decent orgasm."

"This all happened right here in the living room?"

"Yup. Hard as it is to believe. As I said, Barb was completely mesmerized and after Carla had an orgasm asked if she could try it. Carla said it was OK, withdrew it from her pussy and handed it to Barb telling her to use a lot of lube."

"In the meantime you were just an innocent bystander? Right?"

"Well, not exactly because I was getting so hot and bothered that I was soon needing to finger myself."

"So Barb gave it a try?"

"She did. But I should also mention that Carla's vibe has an angled end on it, the intent being that you can find and massage your g-spot. Anyway Barb had that vibe up her pussy and turned it on. Then she starts moving it in and out, but anyway she absolutely adored this. Who would have thought?"

"Not me."

"Not me either, but when Barb said that she couldn't find her g-spot, Carla went over and helped her."

"Oh, but the visual. What happened then?"

"Barb had an orgasm, took out the vibe and announced that she just had to get one and that it would become her new best friend."

"I bet. So Barb has discovered that she likes to put things up her pussy. First a douche nozzle, then a vibrator, and finally me."

"Yeah, we sort of created a monster. I did not want to use Carla's vibrator but after watching both Carla and Barb getting seriously turned on, I decided that I needed to get one, too. So a few days later when it came in the mail, Carla and Barb immediately knew what was in the package."

"It's hard to keep that a secret."

"Really hard, but then the other two wanted to see what kind I had bought—it's actually about an inch in diameter, but doesn't have a bend in the end. Want to see it?"

"Sure," I replied as Abby went to her bottom dresser drawer and removed a little satin sack and handed it to me.

"I really like using it. Not as much fun as having you inside, but fun just the same. Anyway, I was saying that both Carla and Barb were now really curious to see what I got and the three of us went up to Barb's room, took our off shorts and bikinis and before we knew it were lying on Barb's bed pleasuring ourselves."

I thought I would die laughing, but then asked, "So who came first? Let me guess, it was Carla."

"No, you're wrong. It was Barb. Can you believe it? The roommate who we all thought was the virgin princess orgasmed first. Actually, she also orgasmed second. She has really turned into a slut."

"Oh, but the visual image of the three of you playing with yourselves is just too much."

"It does get better though. Barb still had trouble finding her g-spot. So can you believe that Carla lubed her middle finger, inserted into Barb's pussy and felt around finally saying 'Here, I think this is it."

"That's too much!"

"Carla then removed her finger and Barb inserted hers moving it around until she found what she was looking for. The smile that came over her face was too much. What was better was that Barb asked me if I knew where mine was. I told her I thought so, but wasn't completely sure."

"Let me guess what happened next. Barb offered to finger you to demonstrate that she knew where it was?"

"That's exactly what happened."

"Did you let her?"

"Sure, why not. By this point the scene was so crazy and we had used nearly half a tube of KY that I let her. After being in her own pussy as well as Carla's and mine Barb was now a pro at finding g-spots."

"I bet," I said starting to laugh out loud.

"If I wasn't having my period I'd let you try to find mine."

"That's OK, I can wait. So the girl-on-girl experience was nothing more than the three of you fingering one another and playing with your vibrators?"

"Yeah, what were you thinking when I first mentioned it?"

"That's OK, you don't want to know. You'll be mad at me."

"No, I won't. So tell me," coaxed Abby.

"I was afraid that you were going to tell me that you had given one another oral."

"Well. . . "

"Well what? No! You really didn't did you?"

"Well . . ."

doctorwes
doctorwes
129 Followers