My College Roommate's Feet & Smirk

Story Info
A freshman becomes his roommate's 24/7 slave.
980 words
4
1.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first ever attempt at writing an erotic story. I have ideas to make this a longer piece of even a series. I would welcome any feedback so I know if I'm any good at this/if it's worth me writing more. Thank you. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I expected when I came to college: Sitting in lectures, writing essays, reading a bunch, making some friends, maybe going to some parties.

Thing I did not expect when I came to college: Becoming my roommate's bitch.

At first, I did all the things I was expecting, but now I don't have time because I spend all day and night tending to my roommate's every need. I'm just barely staying in school. But it's so worth it. It's worth it completely. I would give up a lot more than just my college education to continue to serve him. He's gracious enough to give me enough time each day to focus on school that I don't drop out but he tells me he only does this because if I dropped out I'd have to move out and then couldn't serve him anymore.

His name is Bryce and he is divine. Blonde hair that flows out all wavy-like just past his ears, a bit shaggy but not at all in an unkempt-way. He's 5'9 and has size 10 shoes. His body is pretty skinny but has some tone to it, nothing major but he's not weak by any means. I've never seen him smile I've only ever seen him smirk. And it brings me to my knees every time.

We ended up in this position because he caught me reading an online story about one guy worshipping his friend's feet. I had headphones in, sitting at my desk in our share tiny dorm room, and lost track of time so I didn't hear him come in. When he tapped on my shoulder I fell out of my chair onto the floor because I was so startled. I landed right in front of his shoes, my face just above eye-level with his white new balances (the trendy kind).

He started laughing right away. "Why don't you go ahead and take those off, based on what you were reading, I think you'd enjoy that."

I would. Oh god, I would. I turned fully over to my stomach and reached up to grab the laces, my hands literally shaking. He jerked his shoe away from my hands, "Use your teeth. Go big or go home" he said, still laughing a bit. If I wasn't already on the floor, this would definitely be one of the times his smirk took me down.

I crawled over to his shoe, my head right above it, and took the end of the shoelace on his left foot lightly in between my teeth (I didn't want to damage his shoe in any way, his beautiful shoe). I pulled my head to the side lightly to try and loosen the knot but he moved his shoe with my face so I made no progress and looked like a fool. Eventually he let me know get the knot apart.

"Nose in the shoe" he said, sounding pretty confident. I did as he asked and he slipped his foot (and black sock) out of the shoe then planted it on the side of my head, keeping my nose trapped in the shoe. Not that I would ever want to remove my nose. I'd stay here forever it was me. It smelled warm and exactly how you would expect it to after a 5-hour day walking around campus. Not too overwhelming but the smell was for sure intoxicating. Five minutes later, he was laying on his bed and I was on my knees at the end of it massaging his feet. He stared at me with that smirk the whole time and I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

"I know I interrupted you while you were in the middle of jerking off so you're probably feeling especially obedient right now." My face blushed, weird that him knowing I was jerking off is the only thing that makes me embarrassed in this situation. I started to think about how humiliating all of this was then but he moved one socked foot up to my nose and scrunched it between toes. "

"I'm still talking, man, keep listening to me. I'm in charge now, you listen when I talk." He moved his foot up and down while keeping my nose clamped, making me nod my head as if to agree. And I did agree. "Anyways, even though you're probably all worked up now, that doesn't mean this is a temporary thing. You're mine now and you're going to do anything I say for a long time. Got it?" More forced nodding of the head. I would have nodded even if he wasn't forcing me though.

Anyways. That's how it all started. Within a week, I had given him my bed to he could push it together with his and make himself a double, while I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor. I go to the cafeteria to get his meals anytime he is busy studying or otherwise doesn't want to make the ten-minute walk there-and-back. I do all of our laundry, taking extra care to fold his neatly and store them away in the dressers (he uses mine too so he has extra space, my clothes stay in two boxes in the corner of the room). The best part, of course, was getting to massage and smell his feet anytime he would let me. My life revolves around him and I love it. He knows I love it and has no problem taking advantage of it. I know he loves it too.

That smirk and those feet will control me for a long time.