My Coming Out - "Date Night"

Story Info
The Atlanta girl and her friend have another great night.
11.3k words
4.22
31.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up at the calendar on the wall of Karen's kitchen. It hadn't seemed possible. It had been over a year since our first fateful meeting. On the other side of the table, Karen was on her cell phone, speaking with one of her partners in her clinical practice about a particular problem that they were having with one of the patients.

As she spoke, I thought about the past year; and what a year it has been! It seems like everything has fallen into place. My husband Gary and I finally got off our butts and completed our graduate degrees and I'm even thinking of going for my PhD. (Whoa, "Dr. Lisa"? How cool would that be?)

As for Karen and her husband Doug, it's been pretty much the same story. Karen was recruited by one of the major physical therapy clinics in the metro Atlanta area and, in no time at all, was made a full partner. As for Doug, his business is going great guns and he's even moved into a larger building. Although I hate to use a sports metaphor, it just seems that we're all "in the zone".

So, at the risk of sounding like some smug bitch, I have to say that life has never been better. And, the relationship between the four of us has grown tremendously. As I may have mentioned before, Karen has become the sister that I never had and there isn't anything that I wouldn't confide in her.

Of course, it goes without saying that the physical relationship(s) that I described last year have continued and have grown even stronger. Certainly, Karen and I would never stoop to anything as vulgar as saying that we "swap" husbands. Being "Southern" born and bred, we're much too genteel for anything such as that. We prefer to call it, "Husband Sharing". (I'm glad we got that out of the way.)

At any rate, Karen ended her call. "So, what do you want to do this weekend?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Same as always, I suppose."

Karen scrunched up her face, "God, why don't we do something different?"

I was slightly taken aback. "What are you talking about?"

"Look, we do the same thing all the time. Twice a month, you and Gary come over here or Doug and I go over to your place. We sit around for awhile and then the guys take us upstairs and fuck our brains out."

I pretended to be concerned. "Oh, my heavens honey. I had absolutely no idea that you were getting tired of having your brains fucked out."

Karen gave me her most exasperated look. "You know better than that. It's just that it seems sometimes that we're in a rut."

I thought it over. Karen did have a point. However, a lot of it was due to our busy lives. I mean, for the last year, Gary and I had been in classes at least two nights a week and both Karen and Doug had been working killer hours in their careers. Still, maybe Karen was on to something.

Karen continued, "Look, I've thought it over. Why don't we have a 'date night'? I mean, we could really dress up, meet the guys at a nice hotel, have drinks and let them take us to their rooms. I mean, we'll still end up at the same place but, at least, it'll be something different. How long has it been since we've really dressed up? How long has it been since we've bought new dresses?"

Wow! Now my interest was really piqued. During the past year, I think the only time Gary and I have really dressed up was for a Christmas party. In our teaching jobs, neither of us wears more than casual clothing and, as for Karen; she wears medical whites virtually all the time. Doug is the only one of us that really gets dressed up for work. And, even when the four of us go out for dinner, it's usually to a place where the dress code is casual. For the most part, Atlanta restaurants (except for the hoi polloi places down in Buckhead) have casual dress codes and, well, there are just very few places to get dressed up for.

Karen pressed on her final point, "Hey, if nothing else, it's an excuse to go shopping."

Uh oh, that really sealed the deal! I mean, any "Southern Girl" worth her salt will go shopping at the drop of a hat!

"Do you think the guys will go for it?" I asked.

"Hey, we have these guys so pussy whipped, they'll go for anything."

I bent over laughing. The thought of these two macho guys being "pussy whipped" was too ludicrous to contemplate. Still, I have to admit, there has been a perceptible change in Gary during the last year. I mean, Gary has always been laid back; very little bothers him. However, since he's been bedding Karen, he's turned downright mellow. In our marriage, there used to be little "niggling" things that we would disagree about (whose turn it was to do the grocery shopping, etc.). However, in the last year, even these little disagreements have disappeared. So, what's the reason? Is it because of the enhanced sexual "arrangement"? Maybe, in a roundabout way, Karen had a point.

At any rate, both Gary and Doug agreed to the "date", so Karen and I made for North Point Mall. Between us, we must have tried on a hundred dresses (all the while, giggling like a couple of school girls getting ready for the prom). Eventually, we made our choices; a hot little burgundy number for me and a clingy, equally hot, dress for Karen. No doubt, the dresses set us back plenty but both of us were just in the mood to strut our stuff.

Saturday night, "Date Night", soon arrived. When I awoke Saturday morning and began making preparations, I noticed that my mood (that had begun in the mall) was, shall we say, considerably "enhanced". Look, everybody knows that there are certain times of the month that a woman feels, for want of a better word, "sexual". Yes, yes, yes, I know that it has to do with our hormones and that being "horny" is just part of our physiology. However, for me, there are times of the month where, I just don't want sex; I REALLY want sex. Karen and I have talked about this a lot and Karen describes her sensation of desire to be a "tingly" feeling "down there". For me, it's almost too hard to describe; it's sort of a combination of an "ache" and an "itch" that radiates from my lower abdomen into my vagina. To make a long story short, I woke up with this feeling on Saturday morning and the feeling seemed to increase every hour.

As planned, I drove over to the hair stylist. I sometimes hate going there because it seems like each time that I'm there, a woman (either a stylist or customer) will be moaning and bitching about their relationship or lack of one. I've always hating listening to this. Hey, you make your bed and you sleep in it.

It took awhile but finally I finished up; my hair was perfect down to the last follicle! I drove the short distance back to our home. I had less than two hours before the evening kicked off.

Gary was getting his clothes ready for the evening when I came in the door. I looked at the suit laid out on the bed. "Hey, pretty spiffy. You going somewhere?" I asked in my best Southern draw.

Gary smiled back, "You never know."

Gary undressed and stepped into the shower. I prepared all my clothing and transferred everything I needed into the purse that I had picked especially to match my new dress. As Gary stepped from the shower, I quickly stepped in. Tilting my head back so that I didn't spoil my perfect 'do', I lathered up, rinsed, and stepped out.

Not seeing Gary, I stepped over to the full length mirror while I toweled off. I studied the reflection in the mirror for a few seconds. Tanned, tight legs. Curvy butt. Flat belly (well, reasonably flat!). Breasts, well, they could be bigger but they'll do. Hair, perfect. All in all, not too bad. Good old Doug was definitely going to get lucky tonight!

I saw Gary step back into the bedroom. All he was wearing was a pair of sexy blue briefs that I had given him. I looked back into the mirror turning my gaze down to my pubic area. Then the idea hit me; hey, there's always time to pull my hubby's chain, especially given the mood I'm in!

I grabbed the can of "Skintimate" and my razor from the back of the sink. I quickly rubbed two dabs of cream on to my labia. "Oh, honey. Could you come here for just a few minutes? I need you to hold the mirror."

I could see the puzzlement in his eyes but I kept on. "Here, sit on the edge of the tub. Now, hold the mirror. No, tilt it this way. Yes. Perfect."

Of course, I didn't need to shave. I had carefully felt my pubic area while I was in the shower and knew that it was as slick as glass. While my pubic hair is really thick, it doesn't grow very quickly at all and I've found that I need to shave only once a week or so to totally eradicate the stubble. This has been one of the few things that Karen and I don't have in common. Karen has been waxing since she was in college but, as for me, the thought of having my hair waxed and then jerked out really leaves me cold. Additionally, I've always liked my "landing strip". Since my hair is thick, it really stands out since the rest of the area is totally bare.

So now, I maneuvered the razor expertly, all the while looking at Gary out of the corner of my eye. His eyes were transfixed on my labia. I continued with my idle chatter all the while, "You know, Karen told me that she's really looking forward to tonight."

Gary's eyes didn't move. "Oh, really?" was his only response.

"Yup", I replied. I looked down at Gary's crotch and could plainly see the outline of his cock straining against the tight briefs. I stifled a laugh while I laid the razor down and gently sponged off the remaining shaving cream. Reaching back to the sink, I picked up a bottle of baby oil and squeezed a few drops on my index finger. Rubbing it into my labia gently and deliberately, I said softly, "Hey, aren't you supposed to pick Doug up in thirty minutes?"

"Oh, yeah, right," He replied. "I'd better get moving."

When he stood up, the bulge in his shorts was so big that I thought he was going to rip them. I again stifled a laugh. My husband is SO easy!!!

Gary began to put his clothes on while I sat nude in front of my makeup mirror. Although I don't normally wear much makeup, tonight was a bit different. I carefully applied my mascara and lipstick and stood up to begin dressing. I put on my bra and had my panties almost over my hips when a "sudden inspiration" hit me. I thought about it for a brief instant and, not seeing Gary in the room (he had already completed dressing) quickly pushed my panties back down past my ankles. I carefully folded them and placed them in the bottom of my purse. Good old Doug was going to get the full "treatment" tonight.

I took another careful look in the mirror. Hey, I was ready to roll. I eased into my new dress, straightened it, and fluffed my hair. I called for Gary to help me while I put on the drop-dead gorgeous earrings that he had given me for Christmas.

"Hey honey, how about zipping me up?" I asked. When he complied, I took a couple of steps back and asked, "So, how do I look?"

He shook his head and laughed, "My God, completely, totally, hot!"

I smiled demurely. "Why, thank you honey. Don't you think you'd better get going?"

He nodded and bent to kiss me goodbye. "Ah, Ah. No. No" I said, pointing to my cheek. You wouldn't want to mess with my makeup would you?

Gary laughed and gave me a quick peck on my forehead. "Certainly not."

I followed him out to the door opening to the garage. I stood in the doorway and waved, "Have fun, but not too much fun."

Gary smiled, "Same to you." He backed his car out and I closed the door.

I finished my preparations and waited for Karen. Suddenly I remembered something. Sprinting back to the bathroom, I retrieved a panty liner from under the sink, removed the wrapping and stuffed it down into my purse next to the panties. By now, I was very familiar with Doug and I didn't want my nice expensive dress messed up or Mrs. Pak, down at our dry cleaners, to have any reasons to gossip.

My timing was great. At that moment, I heard Karen's car pull into our driveway. Running out, I jumped into the car. "Hey lady, you're looking good", she said.

"You're looking pretty good yourself, honey", was my response.

We quickly made it to Interstate 75 and headed south toward Atlanta. In no time at all, we were at the exit leading to the hotel. When we pulled into the parking lot, we both saw Gary's car and parked a few spaces away.

Karen turned the car off and looked over at me. "Oh wow, this is going to be something else!" We both giggled hysterically.

"Hey, can I tell you a secret?" I asked Karen. She giggled and nodded her head. I flipped up the front of my dress showing that I wasn't wearing any panties.

Karen threw back her head and laughed, "Hey, do great minds think alike or not?" She turned toward me and lifted her dress. Her bare pussy glistened in the parking lot lights. Again, both of us broke up in paroxysms of laughter.

"Wait a minute," I said. "You don't think they have security cameras here, do you?"

"Oh, shit!" was her reply. Let's hurry and get inside before they think we're a couple of hookers!"

We collected ourselves and walked through the parking lot into the hotel lobby. Hey, you can call us conceited but we looked GOOD. And, we turned more than a few heads. The guys working the front door fell all over themselves as we walked to the door and entered the lobby.

I glanced at the mirrored walls as we walked past. Both of our dresses shimmered in the lights and our high heels clicked seductively as we walked slowly, deliberately down the hall leading to our separate destinations.

Since this particular hotel has one bar adjoining the hotel restaurant and a smaller separate piano bar we decided to split up at that point and meet our "dates" at the prearranged places. We came to the place (the smaller bar) that I was to meet up with Doug.

"Well, break a leg honey," Karen said.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do, sweetie," was my rejoinder.

Karen laughed and walked toward her destination. I watched briefly as her small, tight behind disappeared down the hall. I took a deep breath and entered the small, dimly lit, bar. It was so dark that it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. However, I was able to see a large beefy arm gesturing in my direction.

Now, I could clearly see Doug. I walked, in my same deliberate stride, back to him. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see both men and women looking at me, sizing me up. It didn't matter; I knew I was looking good. Whatever judgments they were making; I couldn't have cared less.

Doug's eyes lit up when I got to his table. He was clearly impressed with both my entrance and appearance. I extended my hand casually to him, as if I hadn't seen him in months and said softly, "Doug, how have you been?"

Doug was totally taken aback. At first, he didn't seem to know what to do but then he recovered and extended his hand while kissing me on the cheek. "Oh, very well...and getting better. How have you been?"

I smiled back and said in mock disappointment, "Oh, you haven't ordered for me yet?"

Doug's face registered shock, "Oh, no, sorry, right away." I looked down and giggled. OK, now I was going to have some fun.

At that point, I went into total "Southern Bitch/Prick Teasing" mode. Maybe Doug knew that he was going to get me into bed, I was really going to make him work for it. I crossed my legs, which lifted my hemline to mid-thigh. I leaned back in my chair and gave him my sexiest smile. "Oh my, so what have you been doing with yourself? Anything interesting?"

Doug is certainly no dummy and quickly caught on. "Oh, a little of this and a little of that. You know how it goes." He shifted his chair closer to me and casually put his hand on my knee. At that point I noticed that the table next to us, occupied by two women, had suddenly gone silent. Up to this point, they had been chattering like a pair of magpies but now there was absolute silence as they eyed up both Doug and I. Hey, this was going to be fun!

The drinks arrived and Doug continued, "So, what have YOU been doing?"

I took a sip of my drink coyly looking at him. "Oh, the same. It's been so hot that I haven't felt like doing anything. Oh, hardly anything." My Southern draw was becoming so thick that you could walk on it. I put my elbow on the arm of the chair and rested my chin on my index finger. "Of course, the only time I feel like doing ANYTHING is at night."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," replied Doug. "Uh, say, would you like to take a little walk?"

"Oh Honey, I'd LOVE to, but can't we have another drink? I'm just DYING of thirst."

Doug pursed his lips. I looked down so that he couldn't see my smile. I could see that he was more than ready to go but I was enjoying myself. The second round of drinks arrived and I knew that it was time to turn the temperature up a bit. I gently lifted his hand and slowly re-crossed my legs doing my best Sharon Stone imitation. The bar may have been dimly lit but I knew that it was bright enough when Doug's eyes widened so far that I could only see the whites of them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a guy sitting at the bar that I hadn't seen before. There was no doubt that he had been looking at me; his mouth was so wide open that I thought it was going to hit his chest!

I smiled and finished the second drink. "OK, let's go." Doug's voice was really getting an urgent tone to it.

"Oh, honey, just one more and I PROMISE that we can go." This time, Doug bit into his lip and he nodded in a REALLY terse tone, "OK."

The third drink arrived and I could see that Doug was really getting impatient. I kept up my flirtation but I sped up the consumption of my drink until it was gone. "Oh, I think I'm getting a little bit tipsy", I purred. "Do you have anything that could help me?"

"Yeah, I've got just what you need," Doug replied. "Let's go!"

I giggled as Doug helped me to my feet. "Good night ladies", I giggled to the women at the next table. Both of them glared daggers back at me. I think that every eye in the bar was on us as we began to walk out; partly because of me but mostly because of Doug's bulk (I mean, people do tend to notice a six foot, eight inch, two hundred and ninety pounder!).

Doug's huge hand completely encircled my bicep has he guided me out of the bar and toward the elevators. Neither one of us spoke as we boarded the elevator to the fourth floor. His hand never left my arm as he walked me to the door of our room. He inserted the card key and pushed me through the open door.

The room was absolutely plush. The hotel was everything that I had heard about it. "Oh, this is beautiful Doug," Doug released my arm and I sashayed over to the couch. "Oh, I'm SO wasted", I purred.

I plopped myself down and laid back with my arms out at my sides. Doug stood, looking down at me with a twisted little smile. "Honey", I said, "I've never seen you looking more handsome, but wouldn't you like to get out of that suit?"

Doug's smile turned into a leer. Without a word, he took off his jacket while, at the same time kicking off his shoes. His tie, shirt and trousers quickly followed. His socks and T-Shirt flew off even faster. I pulled the hem of my dress up past the middle of my thighs. This time, I didn't cross my legs. His leer became even greater as he got an eyeful of my "little flower". I gazed back at his midsection; the bulge in his briefs was almost frightening.

He saw where I was looking and very slowly drew the waistband down revealing first, the huge cock head follow by the totally swollen shaft and gigantic balls. He quickly pushed the briefs down over his ankles and kicked them across the room. He stood with his hands on his hips; obviously he liked showing off his manhood.

"Ooh", I murmured aloud. Although I had seen that cock several times in the past year, it still excites me. (I don't know how much time that Karen and I have spent discussing our husbands' cocks during the time we've known each other but I know that it's been several hours!) Whereas Gary's cock has a slight bend upwards, Doug's member has a very pronounced upward curve. And, (probably due to his Italian heritage) Doug's cock is considerably darker than Gary's. And, yes, Doug's cock is longer and a bit thicker than Gary's. But, before you read too much into that, consider this: Karen and I are thoroughly convinced that we're getting the best of both worlds. In other words, our "husband sharing" arrangement isn't based on size; it's based on variety. And, as the French say: "Viva La Difference."