My Commercial Wife

Story Info
Submissive wife gets used.
3.2k words
4.01
48.1k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers

My wife, Janet, is a very modest woman. She always has been. Modest in the way she dresses, speaks, and behaves. She has never had a wild side in the 12 years I have known her or the 11 years we've been married. We married young so I didn't have much time for a wild side myself.

About two years ago my wife took a job as an administrative assistant. She worked at a satellite sales office of a big company in another state. There was a senior salesman named Scott and four other salesmen. My wife supported all of their administrative and paperwork needs. It was a typical 9 to 5 job. She would work an hour or so of overtime two or three times a month when there was a big promotion on or if a big contract was being worked. Also, she would occasionally travel with one of more of the salesmen when they went back to the home office for training and meetings.

My wife's history and behavior never led me to believe that there was anything going on. She just wasn't that type of person. She always dressed in a very professional and modest way when she went to work. As I was soon to find out, she did have a submissive side.

Because my wife didn't have a wild side our sex life was pretty tame. We had sex four or five times a month and each time it was just plain vanilla. I really wanted more but that didn't seem like an option. So I started cruising porn on the Internet.

I looked at all kinds of porn just seeing what was out there and living vicariously through the actions, real or fantasy, of others. Then one day I was on a site looking at boudoir photos of women and came across one where the woman looked awfully familiar. As I looked closer I realized that I was looking at my own wife, Janet. A distinctive birthmark proved it was her.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was a series of pictures of her from two different sessions. In one of the sessions her hair was styled as it was currently and in the other session her hair was styled in her previous style. She was wearing some pretty revealing lingerie in some pretty provocative poses. I had never seen this lingerie before or this side of her. Where was she when the pictures were taken and who took the pictures? Who posted them on this site?

I didn't know what to think or what to do. I wasn't even sure how I felt. I needed time to process.

A couple of days later Janet told me that Scott wanted her to go with him to meet an important client for dinner. She was supposed to take notes, try to make Scott and the company look good, and mostly just encourage the client to sign.

She came home that day and changed from her usual work attire into something a little dressier. She wore a straight grey skirt that came to just above her knee and a long sleeved grey button up shirt. When she left the house she said that she expected to be home in a couple of hours or so.

After finding her pictures on the Internet I naturally became suspicious. I waited until she was out of sight and then drove over to her office. Her car was there along with Scott's. I watched from a parking lot across the street as she and Scott came out and got into Scott's car. Janet was no longer wearing the grey skirt and shirt. She was now wearing a very short, tight blue skirt and a loose blouse that was very low cut, clothes I had never seen and that did not come out of her closet. Even from across the street I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I followed them to one of the better hotels downtown where they went inside. I parked and got there in time to see them go into the hotel restaurant. I walked by the restaurant and saw Scott and Janet being seated at a table with two middle aged guys in suits. I took a seat in the lobby and pretended to read a magazine.

After about 30 minutes they all came out of the restaurant and headed for the elevators (so much for dinner!). Just as they were stepping into the elevator one of the clients put his hand on Janet's ass. She didn't react.

I went back out to my car and waited and watched. An hour and a half later Scott and Janet came out of the hotel and got in his car. I couldn't see much from where I was but it was pretty obvious that her hair was a mess and her blouse was no longer tucked in. I headed for home and waited.

Janet got home about 45 minutes later. Once again she was wearing the grey skirt and shirt and her hair and makeup were fixed. I asked her how it went and she just shrugged and said it was kind of boring but it looked like the client was going to sign.

I was angry and hurt and jealous and horny. How should I handle this? What should I do about it? I still hadn't decided.

The next day, after Janet left for work I called in sick to my job. Our offices were across the city from each other so we were never able to get together during the work day. She never expected to see me at her office. About mid day I went to Janet's office. She was no longer wearing the modest professional clothes she left home in that morning. She was now wearing a short skirt that rode up high on her thighs as she sat at her desk. Her low cut top revealed much of her breasts.

When I walked in she looked at me with a guilty look of surprise and fear. I simply said, "We'll talk when you get home." And I left.

I was sitting in the living room when Janet got home from work. She was back in the modest work clothes she left home in. She looked very unhappy as she stood in front of me. After having all day to think about it I was still at a loss as to what to do.

"The only way we get through this is if you are completely honest with me. Okay?"

Janet just nodded.

"I followed you to the hotel yesterday," I said. Janet looked alarmed. "Did you fuck those two men?"

Janet looked a little shocked at my language but looked down at the floor and just nodded her head.

"Did you fuck Scott, too?"

Again, she nodded her head. I was floored. My not-wild wife just had a fuck session with three guys, two of them strangers she had never met.

"How long have you been fucking Scott?"

Janet shrugged.

"When did you start?" I demanded.

In a small voice she said, "About two months after I started working there," while still looking down.

"Do you fuck the other salesmen, too?"

"Yes."

I was floored. It was just so hard to conceive of my modest, straight-laced wife behaving that way.

"Have you fucked other clients?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

She just shrugged.

"How many?" I demanded again.

"I don't know," she said sounding miserable. "Maybe 20 or so."

Then I had another thought. "Do all of those guys wear condoms?"

She just shook her head no.

"Any of them?" I asked.

Again she shook her head no.

I was mad. I still needed to figure out how I felt about the whole thing and what to do about it.

"Go fix dinner," I ordered her. She went upstairs to change and then headed into the kitchen.

I sat there for a long time thinking about what she had said and how I felt about it. The more I thought about it the more I began to realize that I wasn't as mad about the sex as I was at being left out of that part of her life. We ate dinner in silence as I made my decision.

"Okay, here's how it is," I said as we sat in the living room after dinner. "You don't have to stop fucking all of those guys but you do have to stop hiding it. You have to tell me truthfully any time I ask and you have to give me whatever details I ask for. Also, no more changing clothes at the office. Bring all of that stuff home and go to work in whatever you're going to wear that day. Okay so far?"

Janet raised her eyebrows at the 'so far' but just said "yes" as she nodded her head.

"No more leaving me out. You'll take care of me whenever and however I want. Right?"

"Yes," she said again.

After that I took her upstairs to the bedroom and made her blow me, something she never used to do. Then I fucked her hard. I didn't make love as I normally did, I just fucked her while thinking about all of those men who had had their dicks in her pussy filling it with their cum.

The next day Janet wore her usual outfit to the office since that was all she had at home. When she got home that evening she was wearing a short wrap dress that showed a lot of thigh and her chest almost down to her navel. She also brought home about a dozen different outfits and a bag full of lingerie.

"Did Scott buy all of this stuff for you?" I asked.

"Most of it," she said. "The other salesmen bought some and some of the lingerie came from clients.

"Did you model those outfits for them in the store?"

"Yes," she answered simply.

I was angry again. Having her walk out of a dressing room in a store modeling lingerie was one of my fantasies. I never thought it would happen and now I find out that these other guys had gotten to do just that. I made a mental note that we were going to go shopping soon.

Time to start getting details. "How many times do you get fucked during the week?" I asked.

"The salesmen usually get me once a week each or so."

"So, once or twice a day every day?" I asked.

"I guess so," she answered.

I fumed. I was lucky to get it three times a month. That was going to change for sure. I also realized that whenever I fucked her from now on I would likely be the second or third guy to get in her that day.

Over the next couple of weeks Janet entertained clients twice more as well as her usual office activities. Then it occurred to me, Scott was making money with my wife's pussy, why shouldn't I?

A friend of mine had often told me how much he admired my wife and that she looked hot enough to pay for. I asked him if he was serious about paying to have sex with my wife. After convincing him that I was serious, he said 'yes' and we agreed on a price. I brought him home the next Saturday.

"Janet," I told her, "Dale's going to fuck you."

She looked a little surprised but just nodded and headed to the bedroom with Dale following. Forty-five minutes later they came back out. Dale handed me the money, slapped me on the back, and left. I pulled Janet's t-shirt up, the only thing she was wearing, and enjoyed some sloppy seconds.

I then identified four more of my friends that I thought would be willing to pay to have sex with my wife. They all agreed and I brought them home one at a time to fuck Janet. Janet took it all without comment and the money started adding up. But I wanted more. I started feeling out some of the guys I worked with to see who might be interested. After some careful conversations I had about a half dozen who wanted to fuck my wife.

All of the guys started coming over in the evenings during the week and on the weekends. Some of them only fucked her once but several of them became regulars along with my four friends. In all, Janet had six guys coming by two or three times a month as well as an occasional friend-of-a-friend one-timer.

After getting things established I decided it was my turn to take Janet lingerie shopping. I chose an adult store that featured clothes, lingerie, toys, and lubricants. We went in on a Saturday afternoon. I parked near the door and looked inside the large windows on the front of the shop. It looked clean and well stocked. From our car I could see into most of the store. We went in and were greeted by the guy behind the counter who looked to be in his 20's with long hair and a scraggly beard. We spent some time browsing the racks and I picked out three outfits for Janet to try on. Meanwhile, a 40's-ish man came into the store.

The dressing room in the store only had a swinging door with angled slats. The door concealed Janet from about her knees to her neck. I watched as her pants hit the floor and her shirt was lifted over her head. The other shopper and the clerk also watched. Janet opened the door and stepped out into the store. The first outfit she tried on was a long, see-through gown with a slit up the side to her waist. You could clearly see the tiny thong she was wearing and her naked tits. As she spun around a few times the gown flared out to show her ass and thong.

After showing us the outfit for a few minutes she went back in to the dressing room to change. When she came out this time she was wearing a baby doll outfit that was again quite see-through. This time she wasn't wearing the thong and her trimmed pussy was clearly on display. Janet twirled a few times, shook her ass a bit, and then went to put on the last outfit.

When Janet came out this time she was wearing a satiny slip-looking nighty that had spaghetti straps and a lacy hem at the bottom with slits up the sides. The lace just barely covered her naked pussy and half of her ass showed in the back. The top of the slip was loose and just barely contained her tits.

The clerk and the shopper were staring hard at Janet. Then the shopper said, "Man, what I'd love to do to that!"

"How badly do you want to do it?" I asked.

The guy looked at me for a few seconds.

"Would you pay for it?" I asked him.

He rubbed his chin and then rubbed his cock through his pants. "Sure," he said.

"Meet us out back," I told him. He left the store right away and disappeared around the side. I told Janet to go get her things out of the dressing room while I paid for the nighty and a package of condoms. I know that all of my friends and all of the guys at Janet's work never wore condoms, but this was just some random pervert off of the street and it seemed prudent.

Janet met me at the door still wearing the nighty and carrying her clothes and purse. I put them in the car and then led Janet around the back of the building. The guy was standing next to a dumpster waiting on us.

The store backed up to an alley along with all of the other stores on that street. On the other side of the alley were the backs of the stores that fronted on the next street over. It wasn't private at all and we were in full view of anyone who stepped out of one of the other stores, but it wasn't in direct view of the street except on the far ends.

I held my hand out and the guy started counting out bills until I said "okay." I looked at Janet and she just nodded and pulled the nighty off over her head handing it to me. The guy looked hard at my naked wife there in the alley and then dropped his pants. He turned Janet around and bent her over. She braced her hands against the dumpster as the guy started to ease his dick into her pussy. I stopped him and handed him a condom, which he quickly slid on and moved behind Janet.

There was nothing artful about the guy's technique, he just started fucking away. As he was going I noticed that the clerk from the lingerie store was standing in the back door about ten feet away stroking his dick and watching the action with Janet's tits swinging with the thrusting. The guy fucking Janet came with a groan as the clerk shot his wad at the same time.

The guy pulled his dick out of Janet and pulled the full condom off. Janet stood up facing him as he pulled his pants back up while staring at my wife's naked body. He left without saying another word. The clerk also had gone back into the store.

I handed Janet her nighty and she put it on as we walked back to the front of the store with cars passing by on the street. When we got in the car the nighty was so short that Janet's pussy was completely exposed. Also, the top was so loose that the straps kept falling down exposing one or the other tit. Every truck or pickup that passed us got a good look at Janet sitting there nearly naked.

As I was parking in our driveway I got a little concerned about the neighbors seeing Janet dressed that way. I looked over at her and she looked a little concerned herself. I decided "what the hell," grabbed her clothes and headed for the front door. It was late in the afternoon. Janet hesitated a moment and then got out and headed for the door with half of her ass and pussy and one tit showing.

After that it was back to selling my wife's pussy to my friends and coworkers while she continued to service the salesmen and clients at her work. After about six months, with the economy and such being the way they were, Janet's company decided to close all of their satellite sales offices. Scott and the salesmen went back to their wives and families wherever they were and Janet was laid off.

When things were the busiest Janet was getting fucked between 10 and 15 times a week. After the sales office closed that just left me and the guys I brought around. There are three or four regulars who came around every week or two but most of the guys gradually quit coming. I guess the thrill was gone. I know I was getting over it.

The money I made from prostituting my wife is enough to tide us over for awhile, but Janet will eventually have to get another job. I'm kind of curious how that's going to turn out. In the meantime, I'm not through enjoying my wife. I have already identified a store that caters to outfits for strippers. I believe I'll be taking Janet there to buy some new clothes soon.

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers