My Competitive Twin Sisters

Story Info
Twins compete in matters of a carnal nature.
3.1k words
4.5
41.8k
76
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

"Fuck you!"

"No. Fuck YOU!"

"Same to you with knobs on!"

"Listen! I'm the best at giving the amazing blowjobs. No man ever leaves me, its always me who ends the relationship. My oral technique is like an addiction for them. I can turn most men into pussycats. Its my specialty."

"Really? The last boyfriend dated told me I gave him THE best blowjob of his life. He told me he even dreamt about it."

I sat up in my bed and scratched my scrotum. The perpetual arguing between my younger twin sisters seeped through the wall that separated our bedrooms. It had been two weeks since I had returned from serving in Cyprus in the Army, and the girls were now eighteen. Both had blossomed from the skinny teenagers I had last seen into very attractive young women. They looked identical and even I had some difficulty in telling Cindy from Mindy.

"Shove it, sis!"

"YOU shove it. Sideways!"

Sibling rivalry is a common occurrence, but even more so with twins. I remembered the times when the girls argued over the slightest things when they were children.

They had been born when I had just turned six, so they were always just out of my radar as I grew up. Our parents were currently on a postponed holiday on the South of France, leaving us three alone in the family home in Essex. Something they had planned on doing back in 2021 before the global pandemic hit.

"Right, you should tell me all about your technique, impress me."

"Alright I will. Well, it's important the way you twist your hand at the start, get him nice and hard. Then, stroke the shaft upwards to the tip. The main thing you must do is keep eye contact. Hand and mouth coordination, see? Stare into his eyes as you twirl your tongue around the head. Slowly at first, then faster until you drop your mouth over it and gulp him down with a big slurp. Scrape the underside of his stalk with your flattened tongue as you move back and forth along the whole prick. Cup his balls and then take a deep breath and suck on him as fast as possible. He'll be putty in your hands. Now you tell me your 'oh so' special technique?"

'I couldn't possibly, mine is a secret. Mums the word. If I told you, you'd tell others and my unique blowjob details would be all over London."

"Oh, god! Mindy! You HAVE to be the best at everything. Bloody bitch."

"Alright. We'll ask Keith."

My ears pricked up at that and I sat up in bed with a start. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was just gone seven. I had gotten used to sleeping in the raw since Cyprus, and I anxiously looked around for anything to quickly put on. Alas, all I could find were a pair of socks just as the door to my room burst open.

"Keith? Are you up?"

In a manner of speaking I thought as I was acutely aware of my morning woody. I started to count backwards in a vain attempt to quell my arousal.

Cindy, or was that Mindy? Tossed her hair to one side and looked at me with a superior grin. Her long blonde locks fell over her left shoulder and her robe fell apart so that her unfettered breasts were partly visible.

Her twin on the other hand was starker's, her silhouette against the sunlight shining in through the window showed she had a body that could launch ships. Her tits were firm and pliant, and her legs were long and athletic with toned thighs. She had a trim waist and her belly was flat with a little ridged muscle. Her angelic face was wreathed in shining long blonde hair. I tried to avert my eyes but alas, I found myself staring directly at her shaved little cunny.

Turning my gaze to her lookalike sister, I looked into her big soulful blue eyes and gulped. She had the cutest button nose and a wide mouth with full soft lips. A face was a mix of exquisite beauty and naïve innocence. But something told me that beneath that image was a sinful and wanton young filly capable of unrestrained sin.

"Alright, Keith? Did we wake you?"

"S' okay. Wassup?"

Mindy and me were just debating over who gives the best blowjob. I want you to watch me blow this banana and you can decide who is best."

The naked nubile held up a ripe banana to her face.

"Er. I'm not sure that I'm qualified..."

"Oh come on, a banana! That's stupid! Besides it's what you do inside your mouth with it. Let me blow Keith and you watch his face, don't look at my mouth or face though."

Cindy wagged a finger at the other as I felt a panic coming on.

"Do what now? I don't think that's a good idea at all."

Before I could react further, Cindy tugged my sheet back to expose my nakedness. Not to mention my hard-on.

"Oh, good. He's got a woody. Right Keith, just relax and breath in and out like normal. Feel my warm hand move up and down your hard cock."

She gave the palm of her left hand a quick lick and rubbed me as I instantly stiffened in her fist. With her big blue eyes on mine, her hand went from the root on up then gave a clockwise twist of the wrist when she reached the crown. She gave several strokes while she kept her right hand on my stomach and then popped the head in between her soft lips and sucked gently. After a few sucks her head moved down and my poker stiff rod hit the back of her throat. I groaned loudly as she reared back up and released me. More sucks on the tip and then with an almighty downward move of her head I was totally swallowed up once more.

"CINDY! For fuck sake! I'm your brother!"

Again she backed up and swirled her tongue around and around my helmet, saliva dripping down to my fair pubes.

"I don't see anything very special about any of this. What are you doing I can't do?" Mindy leaned in closer and my mouth gaped open like a goldfish.

Cindy pulled a curtain of her lustrous blonde hair across her face to hide what she was doing.

"I said watch his face and not me!"

She continued to suck my flared crown only, while she moved both her hands up and down my rigid shaft. As she shoved forwards again her nostrils flared and her eyes sparkled.

"This is unbelievable." I muttered as I threw my head back.

"Oh fuck this, move over and let me show you how to suck cock."

The perky breasted Mindy moved down to her knees and took hold of my throbbing tool and held it upright. She hollowed her cheeks and attacked the rock hard rod with fast bobs of her mouth back and forth, back and forth, over and over.

"Here we go, like that? Does it make you wanna cum in my mouth?"

I sat up and rested on my elbows to watch the amazing sight of my little sister as she moved on me with rapid motions. Her right hand made quick twists around the shaft as she made very loud slobbering noises with my knob inside her mouth. As she lifted off me, her drool left a long train from her lips to my cock head which trickled down in slow motion. Her fist smeared my entire thick shaft with the spit and left me with a shiny, swollen cock. The long vein along the right side pulsed blue, and a smaller one went off at a right angle just at the top engorged with blood.

"See how its done, sis? He likes it nice and wet. Now watch."

"Mindy! Now that is enough. Stop now and I'll forget this ever happened."

Mindy ignored my plea and spat on my purple knob and rubbed me fast as she took my right ball in her mouth and locked her lips around it. She released it and plonked her mouth on my left and sucked on it greedily.

"Maybe you should take notes, Cindy."

"Bollocks! Listen this is all well and good, fact is though my body will turn him on more than yours."

Cindy stood up and shed her bathrobe and her equally stunning curvy body was revealed. My eyes grew wide at her 34C tits with the large pink nipples, then dropped to her smooth labia between parted and shapely thighs. Mindy took this as a challenge and stood up also and rolled her hips in a fantastic erotic manner. Her pussy looked highly enticing at the bottom of the V that ran from her hip bones to her mound. Her hips and rounded ass made her very desirable to me and I shook my head several times to see if I was dreaming.

"I bet he likes my pussy more than yours." Said Mindy as she looked into my eyes.

"Fine, everything is a competition with you. I'm sure he will find it's not as nice as mine, nor as tight."

"Let him decide." Mindy began move her hands along her thighs and lick her lips seductively.

"Look, lets see who he wants to fuck first." Cindy winked at me as the two girls sat on opposite sides of my bed and lifted their legs up and wide.

"Are you both on fucking drugs! I'm not fucking anybody! Get it!"

"Mine's definitely pinker and nicer." Mindy cooed, oblivious to my embarrassment.

"Well mine is wetter and that's what counts the most." Said her twin sister as she bent her left leg at the knee and rubbed her bald labia.

Mindy also rubbed her cunt, the pinkish lips becoming puffier as she became ever more aroused.

"See him staring at my pussy? He can't wait to fuck me."

My fist had inexplicably found my aching cock which I was indeed wanking furiously as I ogled the wet slit between the open legs of my younger sibling.

"Come on already, just pick one."

"Yeah, whose pussy is better, whose pussy is wetter?"

"Both look really good, now can you leave me alone?"

Was I really expected going to fuck my two gorgeous sisters?

Cindy moved quicker than her twin and straddled my heavy bulk. She held my throbbing prick in her hand and before I could gather my wits, the little minx had guided me inside her cunt! With both hands on the back of the bed behind my head, she began to ride me fast, her cute little bum rising and falling at a frantic rate.

"Ooh, yes. He likes that, don't you babe?"

I found myself nodding and gripped her peachy buttocks and squeezed tight as my entire length was devoured by her hungry muff. Up and down she rode, her bottom slapping on my groin with every stroke. I was totally under her spell. Fuck me!

"Enough!"

With a strong shove Mindy knocked Cindy to one side and got aboard my upstanding pole as I slipped out from one and was ravished by the other. The cute blonde started to bounce up and down with her jiggling tits dancing in my face.

"See how he loves my tits?"

"No no no, get off him, I was fucking him."

Cindy toppled her sister with equal strength and as she popped off my quivering dick, the other girl climbed on me reverse cowgirl.

"This is my cock bitch! Step aside and watch a real woman fuck a man."

With her hands on my corded upper thighs she leant forward, her feet dug in the sheets as she rode me like I was some stallion. Her head dipped so that her long hair fell onto my legs and I gazed in awe at her dimpled cheeks from behind as my cock vanished up into her.

"Ooooo yes, now that feels good, right babe?"

Her hips ground on me as she moved her pelvis along my pubic bone, and with a dry mouth all I could do was grunt in answer. I stared up at the ceiling and noted a crack from the light fixture about eighteen inches long. Funny the things you see in the most absurd moments.

"No, I'm pretty sure he liked me better." Mindy knocked Cindy onto one side and got on me in the same reverse cowgirl stance.

Cindy stood at the end of the bed with her hands on her hips disgusted, as she watched me and her twin fuck like two sex starved animals. I felt the sheet ruck up the crack of my buttocks and dampen with my anal sweat.

"Well. How about I shove my pussy in your face, how would you like that?"

Mindy reached back with her body as Cindy swung her right leg over to drop her cunt down on my upturned face.

"Oh fuck yeah, how do you like that pussy, huh?"

The smug vixen ground her pelvis on my face and I had little option but to flick out with my tongue at her damp slit. I lapped away with no guilt as her sweet juices dripped from her puffy cunt into my mouth.

Cindy moaned and writhed in delight. The feeling of her sensitive sex in my mouth was out of this world. Mindy slipped off my shiny cock at that moment and stood in front of us.

"Look, we could be going back and forth all night, this is a competition. Let's say whoever makes him cum is the winner."

She lowered her body on the bed facing away from me and assumed a doggy stance. She raised her bum in the air and looked over her shoulder and nodded at me.

"Keith. Can you just stick it in and let's do this."

I came behind her and sheepishly looked at Cindy and shrugged. My dick was primed and ready, and I could not turn back now. I poked the head of my cock inside her hot quim and pushed hard, following through until my balls met her pale white rear cushions.

"Ahh, oh yeah, mmmm." She sighed as I started to piston into her with both hands on her hips.

Cindy lined up beside us and wiggled her cute derriere as she watched her twin get hammered by her older brother. Mindy pushed back as good as she got and our bodies shunted back and forth in our illicit rut.

"Oh, he is good sis. Really good. I'm gonna cum."

She gripped the bedlinen in her two fists and grit her teeth as I fucked the shit out of her. She tensed and perspired freely as her climax hit her and she shuddered in relief.

"See, oh my, I, fuck...I can cum faster than you, oh boy!"

"Big deal. Come here big boy and fuck ME now."

I shifted slightly to my left and penetrated Cindy with ease. My turgid cock being slick and oiled from the fluids of the quivering Mindy. She looked hard at me, her eyes focused with extreme concentration. I soon picked up a frantic pace and my hips rocked into Cindy's pert frame powerfully. Compared to her twin she had slightly wider hips and fleshier buttocks, and the two dimples showed next to her anus every time I speared her cunt. Her juicy pussy was looser than the other at this point in time, and her fuck tunnel fit snugly around my rod.

"Keep doing that big brother and I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

Cindy swept her long golden tresses over her left shoulder as she was slammed up into from behind. With my fingers I scratched her spine lightly which made her shiver with delight.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. fuck!"

Now dizzy with lust, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Then I leaned in to nuzzle her soft neck.

"He, he, he made me cum, oh wow!"

Cindy yelled out and shook with the satisfaction of her orgasm and dropped her head as her breath became laboured. As she relaxed I withdrew and looked over at Mindy who was laid on her back with her long legs up in the air.

"Come here you naughty boy and fuck my brains out."

Without any hesitation I settled between her open thighs and held her by the left leg. My rock hard prick slid in to the hilt, and as I began to fuck her, the muscles in my calves tightened as I drove in and out. Her breathing became loud and ragged in her throat as her body was mashed into the bed.

"You gonna cum for me, big boy? You there yet? Cum in me, give me that cream."

Her dirty talk inspired me and I grabbed onto her upper thighs to ensure that my cock went inside her as much as possible. I pulled back as far as I could without leaving the warm confines of her cunt and rammed back home hard. Three more of these deep lunges was all I could manage and I let out a roar as I pulled out and erupted. Sending my hot white seed all over her belly and heaving tits. Her bald cunt had droplets of cum on the moist lips as my cock continued to dribble over her trembling form. Sweat also dropped onto her belly from my furrowed brow, as all three of us caught our breath. It was Mindy who spoke first.

"So, whose pussy was the best? Obviously you came in mine so I think we know who the winner is. Me, as usual."

Cindy pouted.

"Always the same. Mindy is the best in anything she chooses."

"Come on, Keith. You HAVE to choose."

I ran a shaking hand through my damp hair and pondered.

"More brawns than brains, that boy."

The words of my Father echoed in my head. I had failed all my exams at age sixteen, and had no idea what the future held. Probably flipping burgers at McDonalds. So I enlisted. Well. Three meals a day. Free travel abroad. Training and education. And a pretty good pay packet. Since my return though, my on again-off again romance with Rachel had petered out and my sex life was nonexistent. I was home all day and had no money. What the hell!

"Girls. I think I need to fuck you both once more, I can't quite decide. Can we make it the best of three?"

END

123z
123z
823 Followers