My Corruption Pt. 02

Story Info
The alien pins me and her breeding need runs rampant...
4.9k words
9.1k
8
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

My coworkers commented the next morning that I looked tired but, well, I didn't really get on with them anyway. They always made silly comments and it was all banter between them, because they were friends. I'd heard a few of them saying I was an outcast, but, to be fair to us all, we were working a very odd job. Few people outside the facility would even understand what we were doing in there and the fact we had a cloned alien right there.

And I almost fucked her...

I trembled, hunched over at my workstation, dusting off the tablet with a very fine brush. The texts... I found some correlations in the language used, matching up their characters with human ones that I could understand, though it was a very crude, rudimentary manner in which to translate it. I was a scientist, however, and it was not my forte, even though it was what had been assigned to me.

The scratch of my pencil on the sheet of paper was the only sound in the small lab other than my rough, raking breathing, as if my lungs didn't want to take a full breath at any given time. Slowly but surely, I translated the writing -- at least, to the best of my ability.

"This cannot be..."

Of course, there were sections missing. I took another deep, shuddering breath, inadvertently remembering the wetness of her pussy as it had closed around my fingers. An intrusive thought leapt into my mind, wondering if she would feel even better when my cock was sinking all the way into her. The dreams had not fully conveyed how that could feel, how horrifically sensual the whole thing could be.

And I didn't want to know either, not really, torn between two opposing courses of action. A part of me hungered for her, as if some part of me had been denied for too long -- the rest, of course, strained away with every fibre of my being, aching for freedom, to be away from the horror of it all.

No one can know about this. I'll be a laughing stock, they'll think I'm a freak, that I'm all fucked up in the head. But I don't want this!

I knew that, intimately so. But how could I convey that to my body? How could I tell my body that things were not like that, that it was not a true desire?

I swallowed hard, poring over the texts, my gaze raking the lines, from top to bottom.

Pheromones. That was what I had deciphered and the most important part of what I was striving to delve into the details of. I tried to fill in the gaps the best I could, though there were some sections of the seeming ancient writing that I could not understand the code of.

Yet if the creature, as far as I could tell, exuded pheromones... Maybe those had been what had affected me too? That didn't make it quite clear why she had been in my dreams in the first place but, well...maybe that had been the aroma I'd been caught by in the alien's room, the lab with the screen readouts as to her vital signs and other things that I was not quite privy to.

Everything around the alien had come with a sense of eerie "otherness" to it and her and I gulped at the memory, still feeling, intimately, the pressure of her tail around my wrist, how she had locked me into a grip that had said "I'm not letting you go."

There's little I could have understood about how terrifying that notion could be until I felt it for myself, that chilling lump settling in the pit of my stomach. A part of my mind, even back then, had resigned itself to my fate, as if it knew there was no getting out of what she was going to do to me, that there was no evading her, no way to take my life for my own again.

And yet I had been wrong. The pheromones had not affected me fully and I had still been in some control of my mind and my body. I took a breath, steadying myself again, my lips pressing into a thin, hard line that made my jaw ache.

I had been able to fight back then, so I'd still be able to stop her from controlling me. I had to believe it.

"Theft..." I read slowly, piecing together words to try to make sense. "Seed...life... Life...seed."

What did that mean? My stomach churned and I pushed down the rising swell of nausea. It had no place there, on. Not in me.

"Theft...life seed. Other...other... Other creature. Create...kin...companion? Companion kin...control?"

I shook my head, taking a breath. I needed those pauses, those little reminders that I was where I was, taking a moment to ground myself, time after time again. Even then, I feared the dream would rip me away again, as if I could not be sure of my own reality, the very ground shaky under my feet.

It sounds liked they took...orgasms, perhaps, or ejaculations, based on similar interpretations to other texts I had to compare it against, from the males of the species. Eggs were not typically referred to as "seed," at least, but I was inferring a lot from context -- and the idea that my interpretation was correct too. Who knew if I had even translated things correctly?

Digging deeper, into the evening, late at night when my eyelids grew heavier and heavier, I came to the conclusion, however tentative, that her species captured males to steal their seed, that "seed of life," so they could reproduce, of course, and also control the species that they had mated with. It was how they learned and absorbed information, I supposed, in some manner, but I didn't know the intricacies of it all. How could I ever?

How could any of us, without studying the alien more?

I groaned, rubbing the back of my hand across my eyes. No... It was too late. I shouldn't have stayed there, a sense of unease building in the back of my mind. Of course, it made sense that I was on edge and uneasy, after all that had happened to me the night before, but I didn't realise it was misplaced.

Even then, she was coming.

I stood, stretching my arms out above my head, unaware that, deeper within the lab, her tail had snaked through the bars. Not that there was anything I could do to change things, even as I found the evidence of her breakout in the days that followed, the alien nowhere to be found, but that sense of foreboding rested heavy in the pit of my stomach, like something was weighing me down.

I twisted back and forth lightly, trying to work out the kinks in my shoulders, though things did not shift that easily, not as I grunted and sighed. It was time to turn in, to rest, even though I didn't know how I was going to rest.

Maybe I should quit. There's nothing good I can do here if that creature is trying to sway me and use me.

At least, that was what I thought, what I suspected, even then. She had to have an ulterior motive, she had to have abilities I had not even uncovered in the texts and the writing on the slabs. Even if my translations were wildly off-base, there was something going on there that, even if I wanted to find out the truth of the matter and keep with my research, I still wanted no part in.

Yes, I'll quit... That's the most sensible decision here, I know.

It was all I could do, at least, to make good my escape before things escalated to a point where not even I could control them. If I had even had that bare semblance of control in the first place... It really did called into question everything that passed so far, questioning all I thought I knew to be true.

Away, the alien curled her tail through the bars, bending them until her body slipped through.

The first I knew of her, however, was the click of her claws on the floor, a light flickering in my lab while I strove to turn it off, though it was one that was meant to stay on full-time, an emergency light. The buzzing and flickering, however, irked me and, if I was going to leave the facility and my job there, I was going to ensure whoever took my place wasn't going to have to deal with such a tiny annoyance.

Tap...tap...tap.

I froze, my heart in my mouth.

Oh, no...

I couldn't have known -- and yet I knew at the same time, even my lips going cold as my body sent blood inward, warming my internal organs.

I was being stalked. Hunted. To her, I was nothing more than prey and, without the bars of her cage to hold her back, what could I do against her?

Her crooning chatter warbled into my lab, the door opening slowly, a hooked claw curling around it. Without thinking, my body reacting on pure instinct and adrenaline alone, I leapt into action, scrambling and heaving, skidding across the smooth metal floor of the lab, though it had two exits. I just had to get to the other in time, blood pounding against my eardrums, heaving and grunting, though everything felt like it was happening in slow-motion. Adrenaline pumped through my veins, calling me to attention, yet I had no hope at all.

No hope.

I barely curled my fingers around the handle of the opposite door, forgetting there was a key code to exit that way, when she caught me. The alien barrelled into me with a snarl and a snap, but her teeth were never meant to connect with my flesh.

No... No, she had other uses for me as she slung her tail crudely at my legs, knocking me clean off my feet and to the ground in a tumbling panic of limbs. I hit hard and rolled, yet I had no hope of getting up in time as she towered over me, all smooth skin and muscle, overpowering me so very easily.

If there were more aliens, more like her, they would surely rule the world.

And wasn't that a terrifying thought?

No... Please...

I tried to say those words aloud, but what was I supposed to do against her? She moved with the fluid grace of a predator, down on the ground before her, stalking me, her tail held out and levelled, offering a physical barrier to any escape I may have made. My eyes flicked to the open door behind her, that damned light still buzzing obnoxiously, and she made a grunting croon in her throat, as if she was laughing at me.

Was an alien even capable of laughter? I didn't know, could not know, but one thing was certain and that was how she was so much stronger than me, more intelligent than me, more powerful than me.

"Guhhh..."

I groaned, croaking weakly, as she leaned down over me, her claws flashing. They caught in my clothes, ripping and tearing, nicking my skin though not cutting deep -- for that was not her intent. My arms flew up instinctively, knowing it was the wrong thing to do while I tried to protect myself all the same.

"Agh!"

A flash of her claws caught me and blood ran down my arm, though the score from her claws was not deep. She lowered her head, my torso and legs bared to her attention, underwear hanging on by a throat but barely covering anything down there at all, inspecting me. I held my breath, my chest tightening, though the dull, throbbing beat of my heart kept me there, paralyzed with fear.

It locked me down better than any bondage ever could have, or if she had even striven to physically restrain me. Shock did funny things to a brain, regardless of anything else, and her tail swayed back and forth, drawing my attention. The tip of her tail curling and twisting caught my eye and I focused on it.

At least, I tried to.

My eyes ran up her legs, between her legs, unable to look away from the gleam of wetness that marked her slit.

She was wet already, soaked practically, and I gasped aloud, her body lowering over me. I was not dreaming, not that time, but it didn't feel like I was all that present in the moment either as she sank lower and lower, her sex finally grinding over my cock. How her legs folded down like that was beyond me, but I was not there to wonder at the intricacies of her body and how her limbs worked, oh no.

All I was there for, a lone man with no hope of escape, was to give my seed to her.

I clenched my jaw and turned my face away, breath trapped in my chest as she dragged a claw, tantalisingly, down my cheek. It was only the rounded, smooth edge of it, yet the danger dug into me as if she had snatched me up, holding me fast while that spicy scent tickled around my nose.

I tried not to breathe as much as was possible, taking in only short breaths of air, only what I needed. I just had to hold on to myself. If she couldn't breed with me, perhaps she would lose interest in me. With the light buzzing behind, my torso propped up on my elbows, the hardness of the flooring grinding into my sore body, it was as futile a hope as I could ever have clung to.

And then her tail came into play, even as I twisted and squirmed, caged between her long, horrifically sensual hind legs. They trapped me on either side as I groaned and panted, my chest fluttering with breath, like I could not expand my lungs fully to take in air. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before, though that did me no good to draw the likeness there, shifting my weight back a little more from her. Yet it was not as if I could curl up and away from the alien, oh no.

No... Even then, I think I knew what was happening, screaming inside while all that emerged from my lips was a faint, rasping whine. My throat was too sore for more as she ground down, shoving the last threads of my underwear aside to rub her wet pussy against my shaft. My body responded, taking in her aroma, my shaft twitching and throbbing.

No... Please, don't.

I tried, I really did, but how was I honestly able to stop my cock from throbbing to full harness again? As I whined, closing my eyes against the rancid horror of it all, my cock plumped thick and full -- well, more than hard enough for the alien to do with me what she willed.

As if there had ever been any question about that in the first place... She'd always had me right where she'd wanted me, even before I had been aware of her presence in the lab.

Her sex eased over my cock and, that time, more than the head slipped inside. It was far more than just the tip as she sank on to me, though it was not the first time I'd ever had sex by far. I gasped, lips parted, but I chose not to consider what lay on my lips a moan, no. It was not needed, not by far, a passive player in my own life.

No more was I in a dream with the alien -- but a nightmare.

I exhaled in a rush of breath, my torso curled up and forward, elbows boring down into the ground. Pain lanced through my arms and my shoulders ached furiously, yet nothing compared to my cock throbbing inside her, surely drooling pre-cum even then. Yet I'd never been that productive in sex, never dripping like that or anything, hissing through my teeth as I twisted my head back and away.

I had to cling to my reality, even as she rode my cock, humping and grinding, surely acting as if I was merely one of her own kind, her species. Yet I could not be that, not as the light buzzed above, the rest of my lab dark, the shuddering vision of the monster alien above me dominating all.

"Unff... No..."

I forced the word out, though she surely would not understand the outward declaration of my defiance, not willing to give up yet, not yet. Life shot back through me with that lure of lust, the sensation gripping my cock, my shaft pulsing faintly inside her with every throb of blood coursing through me.

I twisted, arching away from her -- but she didn't even allow even that. Her arms slammed down on either side of my head with a warning growl that rolled through me, threat coiling inside me, heaving and grunting. I swallowed hard, though the lump in my throat didn't move, clenching my jaw and struggling not to cum.

That was the only move I had as she ground and humped down on me, traitorous pleasure rolling through me, throbbing and aching. I wanted it, some part of me, but I didn't at the same time. Her spice dug deep into my lungs, surely slipping into my bloodstream, but maybe her pheromones were just to catch me in the first place?

She couldn't make me orgasm, could she?

Oh, I had to hope she couldn't...

"Unff... No... Away... No..."

I muttered the words over and over again, even as my eyes grew glassy and starey, looking ahead of me, sinking deep within myself. It was torture, truly, those claws too close to my flesh, able to rend and tear at a moment's notice.

I groaned, lips parted, though there was no moisture on them. My mouth was too dry and I dared not even lick my lips, heart leaping, the juddering beat of it in my chest sending a light reverberation through me with every beat.

She had me... And there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't even retreat into a deep, dark part of my mind where my mind would protect me, no, for she dragged me into the present moment and kept me there. Pleasure warmed my cock, sinking into my loins and pooling there, though I kept my hips pinned to the floor, unwilling to thrust, not to do anything. It was the only card I had to play, even if I'd already accepted my fate.

No... No, all I had to do was ignore the pleasure, yes. I had to think of anything else, as much as she held me there, her arms narrowing in on either side of my shoulders. I may as well have been the one caged, just like she had been, as her smooth, cool skin warmed to the heat of my body. Even then, my body was warmer than hers was, the two of us never meant to come together, never.

But the alien didn't care about that as she hissed and snarled, her tail lashing back and forth, entrusting her body to pin me where she had the most use of me. It thwapped against a cabinet, jostling a small crate that had been left on top, the drawers rattling, though no one was there to hear it.

No one to save me, no one to do anything for me, not when they didn't know I was there, or even that the alien had got out of her cage.

"Unnnggghhh..."

I groaned, long and low, the rasp of breath escaping through my teeth crudely, shuddering anxiously under her. No... I was getting closer and closer, a cord of tightness drawing tauter and tauter inside me.

I had to fight it, my mind on boring things, computers, textbooks, yet I had to think of all I was going to lose, what I was going to give her, if I let loose and spent my seed inside her. She snarled and snapped her jaws, her massive head impossibly close to mine, and I let out a breathless squeak, the air forced from my lungs.

Yet it was her that pulled me along, her movements suddenly growing sharp and fervent, slamming her pussy all the way down on my cock as if she was determined to use every last inch of my aching length. I gulped, clenching my teeth hard enough that a muscle leapt anxiously in the corner of my jaw, though the moment was not mine to take, no, not in the slightest, not as I moaned and panted, straining merely to get through the moment.

She ground on my cock, shifting her hips back and forth, though I could not imagine what she wanted from me in that moment, not initially at least. And then it all came clear as, like she had the other night back in her cage, she threw her head back and slammed her tail down, locking it around both of my legs at once to tie them together.

"Unff!"

I twisted my head, my neck aching, but all the new strains in my body were not enough. They could never be enough as she dragged me closer and closer to climax, that horrific heat seeping through my body, arousal rising, more and more with every passing moment.

But I had to hold back, I had to hold off. She wanted my seed, wanted to steal my semen. I had to stop myself from ejaculating, even as every muscle in my body contracted, a vicious ache ripping through me, my hips wanting to pump and thrust up even then. I wanted to cram into her, to fall prey to base instinct, and yet my mind screamed what a bad idea it was, that I would be failing if I did.

12