My Cougar Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was beginning to rise again and she let the water rinse the soap from my dick before she got down on her knees and began to blow me again. I knew right then I wasn't going to be leaving her room that night and decided to enjoy what was going to happen as my dick began to get hard again. After I was good and hard, I made my aunt stand up. I lifted her up in my arms as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We fucked like this until it became too uncomfortable and we got out of the shower. We helped each other dry off and moved this party into the bedroom where we fucked one more time that night. My balls had already been almost drained by this time and it took me longer to cum. When I did cum, there wasn't much left. My middle-aged aunt completely drained my balls that night. I couldn't have fucked her anymore even if I could have gotten hard again. There wasn't a drop of cum left in my balls.

We fell asleep in each other's arms for the second consecutive night. I could blame alcohol for the first night and pure lust for the second. We both knew we shouldn't have done what we did but that's what also made it that much more exciting. Taboo, risky sex is the best. I got up early the next morning and made it on time to my first class but I was exhausted but it was a good tired feeling after having the best sex I've ever had in my young life.