My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my toes now...one by one...slowly...I want to see your enjoyment while you suck them..."

I closed my eyes and imagined that I was sucking her juicy pussy lips. I would have died to do it right now.

"I guess the left foot is clean now" she said after I had sucked thoroughly all her toes. She changed legs, keeping the left one spread now.

"Time to show me how much you love my right foot now!"

I got ready to lick her sole but she said:

"No! Just stick your tongue out of your mouth as much as you can and keep it there!"

Then she pressed her foot on my face and started to move it up and down, left and right and to make small circles

"This may not be so convenient for you but, as we have already said many time till now, tonight is dedicated to my pleasure, so you do as I wish!"

After doing this for a while she ordered me to lick it myself. I started to lap on her sole with pleasure. All that time my eyes were stuck on her pussy and my hand kept a steady rhythm of jerking my cock off.

"I love your tongue so much! it is vey soft and wet and you know how to use it in a perfect way. It doesn't even tickle now that you lick my sole. Keep doing it like that!"

For the first time her head went back and she started to moan with pleasure.

"Yes..." she whispered "lick my foot well...like that...oh what a pleasure to have my cousin lick my feet...this is so much better than massaging them...you do know how to lick cousin...from now on you'll be my official licker...Lady Cunty's own licker!"

I had gone to her toes now and was licking under them. My trance had gone away and (even though my eyes were still focused on her pussy) I was listening to what she said. I was going to be her official licker, which meant that I was going to lick her pussy too. I started to lap happily on her toes.

"Are you happy to hear that? You naughty boy! You thought immediately of my pussy, didn't you? You want to lick it too, right?"

I nodded in excitement while I kept licking, now between her toes.

"You learn fast Dick! You are a good boy! You are obedient too. You could easily be my dog! Would you like to be my dog Dick?"

I started to take short, fast breaths, imitating the way a dog breathes, while cleaning the skin between her toes. My cousin started to laugh when she heard that.

"Good boy Dick!" she said and she started to caress my face with her foot. Even while she was moving her foot, I kept on licking and kissing it with affection and respect. She laughed again.

"Here..." she said suddenly "Take it and suck my toes since you love so much to do it."

I tried to imitate a bark (without success I must admit) which made her laugh even more.

"I could never imagine that you would enjoy so much being my dog!" she admitted. Then she watched me while I was sucking tenderly her toes, one by one.

"You even wave your "tail" happily!" she teased me when she noticed that my tempo was faster again. She did not order me to slow down though. When I had sucked them all she ordered me:

"Open your mouth Dick! Open it as much as you can!"

I obeyed and she stuck her foot in it, pressing it as deep as it would go.

"Lovely! Now all my foot, that you love so much, is in your mouth. Suck it Dick! Be a good dog and suck your Mistress' foot."

I did my best. Soon spit started to drip out of my mouth and to fall on my belly and my cock. I was moving my tongue all the time licking as much as I could and sucking.

"I love the sound of the slurp that you make Dick! You are a good boy! Good dog, Dick!"

My cousin took her foot out suddenly. There was thick spit on it.

"On your feet Dick!" she ordered and I stood up.

"Take your hand off your cock now!"

She put her foot on it and pressed it on my belly. Then she started to caress my cock with her foot. It was slippery and moved fast.

"Are you ready to cum now Dick? Are you ready to please your Mistress? Will you be a good dog and obey my order? Cum Dick! Cum on my foot! Give your sticky cum to your Lady!"

Her legs were open well and I could see that there was a wet spot on the nylon that seemed to grow all the time. My cousin was very horny. When I saw it, I started to cum. My cousin laughed loudly with pleasure when she saw how my sperm was ejaculated from my cock, spurt after spurt, on my belly, on her foot and on the floor.

When everything was over, she brought her foot to her mouth and started to lick it, cleaning my cum with her tongue. Then, she took the rest of my cum from my belly with her hand and put it in her mouth.

"There at many tasty things in this world cousin," she said "but nothing compares to fresh sperm!" She even took the drops from the floor and drunk them. Then she put her shoes on again, tided her dress and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you very much cousin!" she said. "You were wonderful. I haven't been getting so excited for a long time."

I was very disappointed that she had to leave and she noticed.

"I'll come again tomorrow. This time it will be your day!" she said and she winked to me.

"Good night!" she said and left the room.

I heard her heels on the wooden stairs and then the door closing as she left.

12