My Cousin and I

Story Info
A heated exchange with my cousin…
3.9k words
3.94
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I have a question for you...'

It had been nearly a year since she'd last heard from her cousin until this afternoon. It had been a bit of a shit day from the moment she'd woken up. Rather than it just being nice to hear from a family member, it made the spot hidden between her legs moisten. It was a mix of the fact that he was ten years younger than her and the obvious fact that it was taboo that turned her on so much.

When he'd first reached out to her early last year, they'd just caught up on the usual comings and goings of life, updated one another. He was in a long term relationship, she was single, he was working in London, she was long term unemployed. She'd told him about their aunt's affair and other family gossip, they'd laughed and chatted in this way for almost an hour.

'What am I saved in your phone as?' He messaged again now, not giving her a chance to reply to his first.

It had been him who had gone on to initiate a conversation back then, one which had blurred the lines between being a long lost cousin and a man who was clearly sexually attracted to her. Admittedly, she had been shocked by his advances but even more shocked by her own feelings his words evoked in her.

How she had felt her pussy begin to tingle and pulsate at the thought of him with his dick in his hand, thinking about her, his cousin, naked. She had moaned his name as she'd fucked herself that first night their conversation had turned taboo, looking at his filthy messages over and over. Her body was particularly responsive to audio, it made her climax more intensively, quicker. Saying his name as she moaned during pleasuring herself did something to her, it sent her over the edge.

'DLS' she messaged back quickly, a smile curving on her lips.

'DLS?'

'Dirty little secret.' She replied, tossing her phone onto the bed beside her.

She needed a moment to gather herself before this went any further, it was a lot to hear from him so out of the blue after so long. He'd blocked her number after they'd been chatting frantically for days on last year. It had hurt so much because she had spent so many nights coming to terms with the inevitable, that she was going to do the most outrageous thing she'd ever done, let her cousin fuck her.

What made it worse is that he had made her believe that they'd really meet, that they'd have urgent, frenzied sex and that he'd hold her in his arms after stroking her hair. He made her believe that she was the object of his obsession and had been for years. That she had been the reason he could never hold down a relationship because it wasn't her. For this past year she had anguished over whether anything he'd said were even true, or whether his words did hold truth but he'd freaked out and cut her off.

They'd talked about it enough, planned a secret weekend away together, he'd even sent her screenshots of hotels he'd found for them. Honestly, she didn't think she'd hear from him again yet here they were. Would this time be any different? Would he actually meet her this time like he'd promised before? All the same, she didn't want to bring last year up, for fear he'd do it again, she'd have to handle this delicately or risk losing another opportunity, losing him.

Maybe she was simply more fucked up than he was because she would have gone through with it, she knew that she would.

She sat on the edge of her bed, curling a long strand of blonde hair around her index finger. She was contemplating when exactly it was that she had reached this place of sexual degeneracy. Perhaps it had stemmed from pushing boundary after boundary of what was acceptable of a woman. After so many years of promiscuity, the things which had once excited her, aroused her, now seemed incredibly dull.

Getting fucked by her cousin, now, that was far from dull.

The vibration of a notification buzzed against her thigh, she picked her phone back up and opened his message. She'd been planning on taking a bath but there was no way she could possibly relax now. He was very impatient at any rate. When he was horny for her, he expected her to deliver promptly and she was only too happy to oblige.

'Love that. You've inspired me.' He wrote.

'Oh?' She enquired promptly, eager to hear more.

'CFOMC' He replied, shortly followed by, 'Cousin full of my cum'

'I'm just at home about to have a bath...'

She typed, the aroma of lavender bath soak wafting into the bedroom.

'That can wait.' He instantly responded.

What was it, she wandered, as she read and re-read his message, that made doing something you knew you really should not be doing... so fucking exhilarating? She just hoped that he was now ready as much as she was to go through with this. Aside from it being so taboo, the fact that he had ghosted her just when she really believed they'd meet and actually fuck, had made her want him so much more.

She had seen his body, she had seen the male parts of his anatomy in a hardened state. That's what she did to him, that's what he had said, when she'd sent him pictures of her holding open the pink lips of her pussy. He'd called her a good girl, that she was holding herself open ready for him to enter her and that it pleased him no end.

Fuck, the mere thought of him inside her was almost too much. The first time he'd sent her a picture of his dick she'd been mesmerised by it. It was big but also girthy, with a thick, bulging vein running down one side. Her sensitive nipples began to harden through her white vest, demanding to be pinched, flicked, sucked, bitten as they always did when she became turned on. What she'd do to slowly lower herself down onto that and put her tits in his hungry mouth.

She didn't just want him, she needed him, with an almost carnal desire.

Her matte black manicured fingers slowly stroked down her abdomen and pushed below the band of her jeans. She needed to touch herself there, needed to apply gentle pressure and rub slowly in circles. She needed some relief from this tension in her body only he seemed able to stir in her.

Closing her eyes, she laid back on her bed and began to let her mind go to uncharted territory. Letting her own cousin touch her, taste her, enter her raw, expel a full load into her... it was so wrong, yet for him, she had willingly taken leave of her remaining morals. She would do anything to feel like he made her feel, to orgasm hard and fast, over and over.

She knew that once she'd let him have her, that she wouldn't be able to survive without it. She wanted to feel contractions deep inside her as she orgasmed, her body soaking up and drawing in all of his hot white cum and to feel what was left of it dribbling down the inside of her thigh.

He had told her that he would cum inside her, regardless if she was on birth control. His fantasy, he had shared, was to get her pregnant. It didn't even seem odd to her, it should be so shocking, so perverse but it was in fact the most incredibly sexy thing to her. Carrying her cousin's child, keeping its parentage secret from everyone, having a part of him forever. Looking into that child's face and seeing a part of her and a part of the man that occupied not only her dreams but her innermost desire.

Her jeans restricting her now frantic rubbing, she stood and wriggled out of them. She laid back down in her red thong, her tanned legs bare against the cool, silk sheet. She let out a quiet moan, pushing against herself more forcefully, harder, faster, wishing they were his hands stimulating her and not her own. She thought of his strokes up and down her little pink clit, would he be gentle, would he know how to touch a woman? She liked to think that he would if his messages and voice notes were anything to go by.

'You know you want me. Inside you. In your mouth. On top of you. Behind you.' She held her phone above her head with her free hand and let out a guttural moan.

His message sent a wave of ecstasy through her petite body, ending in a crescendo up and down the length of her hard and throbbing clit. She couldn't even try to type a reply just yet, for she was so preoccupied with the pleasure she was experiencing. She slipped one, then two fingers gently across the threshold of her tight, wet opening and began to finger fuck herself, saying his name under her breath.

She certainly wasn't short on men who were only too eager to fuck her. Her need for sex was a daily occurrence but her schedule didn't always allow for it although she was the master of making time for it. She'd often spend the hours of 9-3 while the children were at school in all sorts of situations which allowed for her to have a man thrust wildly into her, fulfilling that need to be desired and pounded. It didn't mean that she came, nor did it mean she particularly enjoyed it, for the most part it was mechanical, more a necessity.

She knew if she didn't stop herself, she would climax far too quickly and she wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. She would edge as best she could, if she could. It had been too long though since she had been so turned on by a man and she was relishing it.

'I'm already close, you'll have to pause...' she typed with her moist fingers, glistening under the light of her phone.

Sighing, she got up, raising her fingers slowly to inhale the scent of her own juices, which made her even hornier. She padded softly to the bathroom across the hall to switch off her bath, which she wasn't surprised to see was almost overflowing. She caught sight of her reflection in the mirror hanging above the wash basin and stopping, she turned to face herself.

'You're fucked up, you know that?' She said out loud, struggling to suppress her laughter because she honestly didn't care anymore, 'You are really, really fucked up.'

She pulled her vest up and over her head and stared at herself topless for a moment, her bare breasts now free from the tight fabric they'd been bound in all day. Goosebumps clustered around her mauve areoles, her long nipples even more erect, now confronted with the chill of her being naked.

She tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger, getting turned on watching herself play in the mirror. She thought about how handsome her cousin was, the strong familial features in his structured face and how attractive that was to her. She thought about his dark blonde hair and how it hung across his face, how he used to sweep it away from his eyes and look up at her through those long eyelashes. She twisted her nipples and felt a current pulsating in her nether region as she did so.

How she wished he were here with her now, she'd love to get in the tub with him, all soapy and slippery, naked. She wanted to sit in between his open legs and for them to wrap around her, she, so much smaller than him. She wanted to nestle back into him, feel his dick likely big and hard, pressing into her lower back, against her bare arse. She imagined how he might push her wet hair away from one side of her neck, one hand cupping her breast and plant kisses in the warm cleft of her jugular.

She pulled her damp thong down, letting it fall to the cold, tiled floor and smirked at the huge damp patch where her pussy had been resting just moments before. She cast one eye over to her tempting, hot bubble bath and turned back to her reflection. Looking at her bare body in the dimmed light of her bathroom, she let out a soft sigh.

Lately, she'd been so insecure about her body, since having children it just didn't look the way it had before. Her breasts were no longer full and pert but rather sagged a little and were emptier. She turned to face side on in the mirror and sighed again, her stomach too was etched with stretch-marks and loose skin hung like a pouch, even though she was so slim.

He had asked her last year to send him full body pics and she'd refused, telling him why she felt that she couldn't. He had called her straight away instead of messaging a reply, which he didn't usually do. In his deep, husky voice which she found such a turn on, he'd told her that he didn't care that her body was what she had called, 'ruined.'

He'd told her that she had grown and given birth to children and that it was the sexiest thing ever to a real man. Furthermore, he had said to her that he only wished it had been his offspring, that he would kiss every inch of her body regardless of her insecurities. What woman would not find such sentiments so incredibly reassuring and attractive?

So she had willingly sent him unedited pictures of her body and he had shown her how his own body had reacted... no more had she felt insecure. In fact, it was because of him that she had started to let other men see her naked once more, free of inhibitions. Up until that point she had never got completely naked for anyone, to her, her body had only been acceptable from the waist down.

Her legs were her best feature, long and slender with a perfect thigh gap which she always kept bronzed with sun-beds and expensive fake tan. Her pussy too, she knew was pretty because she was always complimented on it. It was what her cousin had told her was 'neat and tidy' the slit was small and held her clit in completely, only when she pulled the lips apart could you see the perfection of her small and blush pink clit hidden inside. She kept her pussy shaved and bare, especially once he'd told her that's how he liked it to look.

He shared that when he fucked his fiancée, often he would close his eyes and imagine it was her he was taking and that was all that could make him cum. She had seen pictures on Facebook of the fiancée, she seemed to be a plain version of her, she had the same long blonde hair and blue eyes, slim, petite. Perhaps she was just his type or perhaps he had migrated toward a woman who reminded him of his cousin.

He was the perfect man for her, if only he wasn't her cousin. They could never be together, as much as they both loved to fantasise. To her, who had always found it difficult to separate sex from emotion, she dreamt of them in a relationship even if it had to be hidden. Her mother would disown her, her brothers too, in fact all of her mother's family would. Her cousin was her mother's late sister's son, so them being together or sleeping together would be especially unforgivable, an abhorrent thing.

Photographs of her and her cousin were all over the walls of her grandmother's house. One hung above the old fireplace was of her and him up the apple tree in the summer, another in the entrance hall in a golden frame, him pushing an old dolls pram, her sat in it. She inwardly cringed at the memory of the horrendous 80s outfit she was wearing in that particular photograph, with a signature bowl cut of that era.

They'd been so close in their childhood, more than any of her siblings or other cousins had been. 'Thick as thieves' was what her aunt used to call them both, so there had always been a connection there even from early on. She thought of all the baths they had shared at her grandmother's house, of them running naked around her sprawling garden in summer. She just would never have dreamt it would become a connection quite like the one they now shared.

She would have a bath later, all she wanted was to get back to her bed and to her phone, to finish what they'd started. She was unsure if it were possible to cum without touching yourself as she had never experienced that but she felt she could in that moment. It was almost painful where she needed to orgasm so much. Sure enough, as she made her way back to the bedroom and scooped her phone back up, she had three unread messages waiting from him.

She sprawled across her bed on her front, lying with legs slightly parted, it felt nice on her clit to be pressed into the bed like that. Anyone stood behind her right then would have been able to see the bulge of her perfectly shaven pussy, swollen in its aroused state. She wished he would be stood behind her right now, standing over her, ready to slide inside her wanting pussy. She would love nothing more.

'I'm not pausing shit.' The first one read, to which she grinned.

'Is my favourite cousin going to make me cum or what?' Came the second, sent just moments later.

'Look how hard you make me. Spread those fucking legs and show me where you want your cousin to put his throbbing dick.' The last message read, accompanied by the most jaw dropping dick pic she'd ever seen, with pre cum glistening on his helmet.

'FaceTime?' She asked him, biting her lip.

'Nah. I can't look at you while I'm cumming until you're underneath me and I can look into those pretty blue eyes of yours.' He replied.

Though she was disappointed, she was also encouraged. Maybe this meant he really did want to meet her this time, to actually fuck her, like she'd been wanting to do for so long. She was happy to just send him nudes and exchange filthy messages with him instead, like they did before. He always sent her a cum shot and she the wet patch on her bed, where she'd no doubt gush as she usually did when she came for him.

He loved that she could gush, although she had to explain to him what it meant. He knew about squirting, which she didn't think was quite the same thing. When she came and was really turned on, it was like she was having a really big wee, water just poured out of her pussy uncontrollably. When she was younger, she was so insecure about it until she realised how much men loved it when it happened.

She reached over and pulled one of her goose down pillows toward her, pushed it underneath her and began to grind her pelvis into it. She had to reposition the pillow between her legs and part her pussy lips so that her clit was fully pushed against it.

'Guess what I'm doing?' She messaged.

'Hopefully getting yourself off thinking about me...' He typed back.

She positioned her phone against the headboard and began to record herself riding her pillow, imagining that it was him beneath her. She arched back and grabbed her breasts, her nails digging into her flesh. She ran her fingers through her hair as she tilted her head back, she moaned his name and begged him out loud to fuck her harder.

She sent it to him.

As she waited for him to watch it and respond, she was picturing him in his flat with his hard dick in one hand, his phone in the other. He would be jacking off over the video she had just sent him, for sure. Just thinking about it made her bear down even harder onto her pillow, her clit almost fit to bursting with climax. She bounced a little on the pillow, as if on his hard dick, she pushed her clit deep into the pillow, as if grinding on him.

'Fuck.' He replied.

'When you cum, I want to see' she sent back.

She could feel herself getting closer and closer by the second. She was unsure how much longer she could hold off, she could feel the pillow between her legs getting sodden. Her body was ready but she wanted to know that he had cum before she did. She had to know he had shot his load over her, she wanted that knowledge to be the epitome of her climax.

*

Soaking in the bath an hour or so later, the distant hum of her bedding already going round in the washing machine, she felt on top of the World. After he had sent her a video of his cum sprayed all up his toned stomach, they had gone straight into round two and they'd both cum again shortly after.

She was glad the children were at their grandparents that night because she could be as loud as she wanted and walk around the house with nothing on, she could record filthy videos to send him with no worry of being caught or interrupted. Now though, he had gone to bed as he had work first thing and she would soon be off to bed herself, completely and utterly satisfied, with a smile on her pretty face.

*

Tomorrow, she will wake up and find that he has blocked her yet again, for the second time since the relationship between them became taboo. He will not give her a reason or explanation, just be completely uncontactable as he was before. There is every possibility that he will reach out again the next time he feels particularly horny and it will be up to her whether she engages in another steamy exchange or not. She probably will.

12