My Cousin Emma Pt. 01

Story Info
Exploring her beautiful little body on the trampoline.
2.2k words
4.37
26.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night before Thanksgiving. Our cousins were sleeping over, as they usually did on major holidays. Most of them were playing video games or watching TV with our parents. But for some reason, Emma, who was eighteen at the time, wanted to go outside and jump on the trampoline. She'd asked my younger brothers and all of her siblings; everybody turned her down. But, in a rare moment of cousinly kinship, I decided to join her.

We put on our shoes and sweatshirts, then opened the glass sliding door. The trampoline was in the backyard, away from the house. None of the house or street lights reached that far back, which meant we had to jump in the dark.

At one point, we bumped into each other, pretty hard, almost knocking ourselves over. Emma reached out to prevent herself from falling, but she caught me by the sweatpants, accidentally grabbing my dick.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" she said.

"It's okay. It's okay. Really. It's fine," I replied, feeling extremely awkward and wanting the moment to disappear.

After that, I tried to push past what happened by continuing to jump with her, but it was too weird. She had felt my dick, and not just that, but she had felt it when it was hard. How was I supposed to recover from that? Wishing that I'd never said yes to going outside with her, I fell back onto the trampoline and looked up at the sky.

Apparently, Emma hadn't been as rattled by the brush up—or maybe she was just better at hiding it. She jumped around and nudged me, trying to get me to stand up and continue bouncing. But for whatever reason, I didn't feel like it. Maybe I was still embarrassed. Maybe I was tired of jumping. I don't really remember. Eventually, she seemed to realize that I wasn't gonna give in though, and she found a spot to lie down with me.

We stayed there for a while, staring into the night, until she broke the silence.

"Are you still hard?" she asked, curiously.

I was completely taken aback by the fact that she'd have the gall to bring it up. I figured we'd let the moment pass and never mention it again. What was I supposed to say to that? The truth was all I could come up with. "Not really."

There was a pause. During which time, a knot formed in my throat.

Emma rolled over so that her head was between my open legs. "Do you want to be?"

A rush went through me when she said it. I couldn't believe what she was asking. I checked the house to see if anyone was looking. There wasn't a person in sight. "Uhm." I swallowed. "I mean, yeah."

Without saying a word, she untied my sweatpants, pulled them to my knees, and slid down my underwear. Cool air hit my penis, causing bumps to rise across my skin. Her fingers wrapped around my cock. "Oh my God," I groaned, not fully knowing how to make sense of what was happening.

Her hand slid up and down, sending pleasure through my body. There was so much going on in my head and I had no idea what to do or say, so I just let her play with my dick while I stared at the stars.

"You've always been my favorite cousin, you know," she said, reclaiming my attention.

"Mmmph." I tried to silence a moan. "I have?" It was news to me. I had always felt that I'd been a bit standoffish, not really wanting to associate. It wasn't that I meant to be rude. I really did care. And I liked her as a cousin, too. But I knew I wasn't always giving of myself when they came over. "W-why's—mmm—that?"

"It's hard to explain." She thought for a moment, her hand still stroking my cock. "You're silent . . . And you kind of scare me. But . . . I feel safe around you." Her fingers ramped up, focusing on the edge of my shaft.

The feelings intensified inside me. But, I wasn't fully comfortable moaning around her yet. Something about it felt wrong.

Emma might have been on to that, and I think she wanted to hear me. She ramped up the pace, only hitting the patches of skin under my tip.

With her doing that, I couldn't hold back. "Mmmph, fuckkk," I let out.

She giggled at the sound of my pleasure. And her stroking increased, causing our bodies to sway up and down on the trampoline. "Should I keep going?" she asked, playfully.

Hearing her be so receptive to my moans, relaxed my mind a bit. "Mmm, mmm, mmm, fuckkk," I replied.

I'm gonna take that as a yes," she said, pattering her fingertips against the underside of my balls.

"Fuck! That feels so good."

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Uh huhhh." The muscles in my legs tightened.

"Good. I like hearing you moan."

She kept going for some time; I think just enjoying the sounds that fell from my lips. I can only imagine what that must have been like for her. Hearing her older cousin whimper from only the movement of her hand. But again, she came out of nowhere with the unexpected.

"You know I've seen you staring at my boobs before, right?"

Hearing that made me hot in the face. Sometimes it would happen. It was never on purpose, though. It was just a weird territory to be in. My eyes would pass by and my brain would think boobs, then I'd remember that she's my cousin.

"It's okay." She giggled. "I don't mind." She actually seemed complimented by it. "If you want . . . I can show you them now." Her fingers tickled my balls.

"Fuck." I dug the back of my head into the canvas, then turned to the house. Nobody was in sight. They were probably all preoccupied by the TV.

"Would you like that?" she asked.

"I'd love that," I confessed.

"Okayyy." She gave me a last tickle, then pulled her hands away.

All the clothes that were covering her chest came off; she tossed them against the netting. Her boobs spilled out into the crisp night air, outlined by the moonlight. They were the perkiest tits that I had ever seen, with half-dollar-sized, protruding areolas that had little crescent indents in the middle—where the ends of her nipples should have been.

"You don't think they're weird, right?" she asked, sounding a little shy.

"Not at all." I felt out of breath at the sight of them. "They're amazing."

She giggled and smiled. "You could've asked to see them earlier, you know."

"I could have?!"

"Mhm." She laid back. "I would've shown you."

"Jesus." I laughed. "That would have been an interesting conversation."

"Haha. Yeah, I guess you're right," she agreed as I climbed on top of her and lowered my face to her chest.

After laying my breath on her, my lips gathered between her boobs. My tastebuds rolled over the raised bumps on her skin, ascending toward one of the peaks on her chest. "Oh my God. Your boobs taste so good," I groaned, then planted my tongue at the top.

"Hehe. Thank you," she whispered. "Ah!"

The end of my tongue slid into the notch of her nipple, pushing into her chest. My tongue wiggled and scooped with the little room it had, like it was on some sort of excavating mission.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh!" she moaned as my mouth engulfed her areola.

I kissed, sucked, and pulled her boobs while she removed the rest of her clothes so that her body was completely naked against me.

She reached for my butt and squeezed, pulling me closer to her.

Having my ass grabbed like that was not something I was used to. It felt good to have her nails digging into me. But even with her being closer to me, Emma was still shivering.

I peeled away and removed my sweatshirt. "Here take this," I offered.

"I don't want that." She shook her head and tugged at my shirt. "I want you to take off the rest of your clothes."

"Alright." I smiled and did as she requested. All of my clothes came off and were tossed to the perimeter of the trampoline.

Chilly air swept through my arms, legs, back, chest, and every other part of me, raising hairs across my skin. We were both naked, together, with only the heat of our bodies to rely on. Naturally, I gravitated to her. My cock slapped down on her pussy, and I asked, "Is this okay?"

"Mmm," she let out a soft moan and nodded. "Mhm."

I slid my arms under her shoulders. My tip grazed against the lips of her pussy. Her soft thighs lifted and clung to my sides. Oh my God! It felt so good to be close to her.

My weight shifted forward and sank into her shuddering body. "Fuckkk," I let out. The sensations were immediate. Her pussy accepted me, allowing me to slide in. Warm juices wrapped around my cock, increasing the temperature of my body.

As I plunged her tight pussy, the trampoline rocked up and down. Not a lot. Just a light sway that followed the pace of my thrusts. My body lifted, then sank, using the slight bit of motion for extra power so that I could find the deepest reaches of her gut.

Her arms wrapped around my back. Her legs held onto me. And I nestled my face into her neck. The bites started soft—as nibbles, but as the pace of my thrusts increased, my hold became more tense.

"Ah! . . . Ah! . . . Ah!" She cried out with a high-pitched whisper. "Please keep going!"

I could hear the neediness in her voice. God! It was so sexy. If only she'd known how much I needed her, too.

My tongue glided over the raised skin on her neck, which made me realize that she was still cold. And as her older cousin, I couldn't have that. It was chilly outside. I didn't want her to get sick. It was my responsibility to keep her warm, and I was going to do just that.

My body curled and my hips lunged forward, impaling Emma's pussy with a quick set of thrusts.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she cried out.

Like a predatory animal, I breathed down her neck, grunting directly into her ear, bringing heat to her body in any way that I could. My hips clapped against her pelvis. A phrase popped into my head, begging to get out. "You're my—favorite—cousin—too." The words felt instinctual, like they should have been said long before then.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Emma screamed, sounding completely overwhelmed.

But, she was being far too loud. She had to quiet down, otherwise someone in the house or a neighbor might catch us. I lifted my head and found her lips, tying us together. Heat pulsed between us as the thrusting continued. Her boobs pressed into my chest. I could feel my body getting hot while my cock throbbed against her walls.

Her mouth opened and my tongue rolled against hers. "Mmph, mmph, mmph," we moaned, not wanting to break the kiss.

But the sensations became overwhelming. Tingling ran across my crotch and legs, shot up my spine, and poured down my back. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Fuck! I need to cum," I moaned into Emma's lips.

"Oh shit!" she gasped. "Do it on my chest!"

I pulled out my cock and slapped it against her pussy. It felt so fucking hot, ready to burst at any moment. She leaned forward, took hold of my dick, and stroked with both her hands, causing her tits to shake.

It was all too much. I couldn't hold back. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!" I moaned as splotches of cum ejected from my tip. Reflections of light glimmered as the ropes flew through the air, landing on her belly and tits.

"Ah! Yes, yes, yes!" She sounded so excited to receive my cum. Her hands kept stroking, like she wanted to claim it all.

"Oh my God. Oh my God," I groaned as the last bits of pleasure shocked my body. "Fuckkk." My body collapsed on the trampoline.

Shuddering from the pummeling I'd just given her, Emma crawled onto me and straddled my hips. Her pussy met my exhausted cock. Her boobs dangled on my chest. And her arms slid under my neck. We kissed, keeping each other warm while my cum trickled between our bodies.

"I'm so glad you're my cousin," I said, wanting her to know how deeply I cared about her. "I love you, Emma."

"I love you too," she said, smiling above my lips.

We stayed out on the trampoline for I don't know how long that night. Naked, keeping each other warm, absorbing the taste of each other's tongue and lips. The complexity of the pleasure that ran through my body was nearly indescribable. Though I hope I've done it some bit of justice by writing this.

We never told anybody in our family what happened out there. Once we were finished, we just put our clothes back on, walked through the yard, and went back into the house. And when we were asked what it was like outside, we told everybody the truth. "It was cold."