My Cousin Frank Gets Even

Story Info
My cousin finds out I fucked his mom and he evens the score.
3.3k words
4.37
33.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my Having Fun With My Aunt and Mom.

It had been a week since I accidentally fucked my aunt and mom. My emotions had been a roller coaster since then. One moment I would get very horny and jerk off relieving those moments, and as soon as I would cum, I would feel ashamed and guilty. I would get very angry with myself. I felt like I was a sick perv and not normal.

After a couple of days, I started doing some research on the internet, and to my big surprise I found an article where it said that the most searched term on porn hub was the word incest. I found several other articles where I read that incest fantasies are as old as Oedipus and incest happens more commonly than people like to admit.

I even called a shrink, anonymously of course and I told her what happened in general lines, and that I still had sexual feelings towards my mom and aunt.

She told me that as long as it happens between consenting adults, there's nothing inherently immoral about sleeping with your relatives. Incest is 'morally wrong' because we as a group collectively decided it so. In the animal world incest was pretty normal. So I shouldn't feel like there was anything wrong with me.

To be honest it was a huge relief to hear her tell me that. As the days passed, I would feel less ashamed and guilty. My mom had never said a word to me about what happened. She carried on normally. I was very happy as I had dreaded what she would do. I was mortified that she would tell dad, but on the other hand I was confused as well by her behavior. I had tried to avoid her as much as possible for the past week, which wasn't easy.

I was alone in my room watching some mom son action on porn hub, when my mobile rang. It was my cousin Frank. He asked me where I was and told me to wait for him. He sounded very abrupt.

That call got me worried. Did he find out that I fucked his mom? Surely my aunt couldn't have told him what happened last weekend, could she?

Ten minutes later my door burst open and Frank budged in.

"Hey man, what 's up?" I greeted him nervously.

He didn't respond. He closed the door and he gave me the thousand yard stare. A moment later he approached me slowly clenching his fists.

I took a step back involuntary. This was not good. I was now convinced that he knew.

"What 's going on? Why are you..."

"Shut the fuck up you sick fuck" he interrupted me through gritted teeth. "I am going to say something and you are going to listen to me till I am done talking. No interruption, you got it?"

I nodded nervously.

"I know what you did last weekend with my mom, your FUCKING AUNT" he yelled and when he saw that I was going to talk he poked his finger angrily in my chest.

"Shut the fuck up and just listen. Don't you dare deny it. I am so close to bit the crap out of you and let everyone know what a sick perv you are."

He took several deep breaths and continued.

"I've thought long and hard about this. At first I wanted to beat you up to within an inch of your life, but then I decided against it."

He was silent for a moment looking at me intensely.

"Then I thought to hell with it, and let uncle Dan know. Let him deal with all of it. I am sure he will think of something." he added sarcastically.

I stayed silent. At this point I became very afraid. There was no telling what my father would do if he ever found out that his son fucked his sister.

My cousin lit a cigarette and blew the smoke in my face. Strangely enough he seemed very calm now.

"But there is something that can be done to put all this behind us."

A feeling of relief washed all over me.

"Anything you want or need man, just name it" I said eagerly.

"The only way to put all this behind us" my cousin started to speak softly "is for me to get even."

I was confused.

"To get even? What does that..." and then it hit me. "What the fuck? You can't be serious dude. Listen here...."

"No, you listen to me" he interrupted me sharply. "The only way for me to forget all about what happened between you and my mom last week is to even the score. I want to fuck aunt Beth. Otherwise I am going to tell uncle Dan and don't think that I am bluffing. You know me better than that."

He had me by the balls and we both knew it. I also knew that there was no point to try and talk him out of it. Once he made up his mind about something, there was no going back.

I couldn't let my dad find out about this. I was mortified that the other secret, of me fucking my mom, would also come out. I was sweating profusely.

"Look man, my mom would never go for it you know how she is...."

He shrugged.

"You better convince her then. It 's either that or I tell uncle Dean. "

"You can't be serious." I said incredulously.

He said nothing.

I sighed.

"OK, give me some time and I will see what I can do."

"You got 10 minutes" he said.

"You mean now? C' mon man, you can't expect me..."

"You know what" he said taking out his cell phone and flipped it open "forget it. I am calling uncle Dean right now and let him deal with this shit."

"Wait, wait." I said desperately. "put the phone away and let me think for a moment."

My thoughts were racing a million miles a minute. There was nothing I could do to get out of this one. I had to talk to my mom and I was very afraid as to how she was going to react.

I left the room feeling very heavy and headed downstairs towards my mom 's den in the basement.

My mom was sitting behind her desk. she had glasses on looking very busy behind her laptop. She looked up at me and seemed annoyed.

"What is it?" she said curtly "Don't you see that I am busy?"

I remained silent, unable to speak.

"Well, what is it? I don't have all the time in the world."

"I need to talk to you mom." I stammered.

"Later" she waved me in dismissal and looked back at her laptop.

"It is very important that I talk to you now mom. Please" I pleaded.

She sighed and closed her laptop.

"Ok, but make it quick. I 've a big case on Monday and I 've to prepare all weekend."

"Spill it out, will you?" she said when I still said nothing. She was very annoyed now. Then she looked alarmed.

"Are you... are you... are you getting one of those urges now..."

I looked at her confused then I realized what she was talking about. Right after I fucked my mom accidentally last weekend, I had told her about the sexual feelings that I had developed towards her.

"No, no" I said quickly "but... it is worse than that" I added after a while.

"What can be worse than that?" she frowned.

"It' s cousin Frank..." I stopped, unable to continue.

"What about him?" my mom shrugged indifferently. Then when I was still not talking she continued.

"I don't have time for this. I told you that I am very busy. So get out and..."

"He wants to fuck you." I finally blurted out.

My mom looked completely stunned.

"What did you just say to me? Did I hear you right?"

I nodded.

"Did he tell you that?"

I nodded again.

My mom turned bright red in the face.

"That bastard. How dare he say things like that to you." She started to get up "Where is he, in your room? I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. That bastard."

She was wearing a thigh high white summer dress that showed her toned legs. And I could see that she had no bra on as her nipples were visible through her dress.

In spite of the situation I started to get hard. I averted my eyes quickly from her body.

My mom walked briskly towards the door.

"Mom wait." I called after her.

She stopped and turned towards me. She looked very worried.

"You didn't tell him about... you know... what happened last weekend... Did you?"

"What, no?" I said "I would never tell anyoe about that. It 's something else."

She looked relieved.

"What is it honey?" Her voice became soft "Tell me. Whatever it is I am sure that we will find a way..."

"I fucked aunt Linda and Frank found out. Now he wants to even the score otherwise he will tell dad." I spoke very rapidly. "I don't know what to do mom."

To say that my mom was shocked it would be an understatement.

"You what??????" she was speechless. "You are full of surprises. When did it happen? How did you... You know what, I don't even want to know. We have bigger problems now. We can't let your dad find out about this."

I was on the verge of tears. "Mom, I 'm very sorry..."

"We've no time for this now. What is done is done. We will deal with all that later. Now let 's go and see if I can make Frank listen to reason."

I was doubtful that Frank was going to listen to reason, but I kept my mouth shut and followed my mom to my room.

Frank was sitting on my bed looking at his cell phone. He stood up awkwardly.

"Hello Frank" my mom greeted him calmly. "Ricky just told me what he did and rest assured that I will punish him accordingly. He will not get away with this." she looked at my angrily and continued.

"But what you told him, it's just not going to happen. If you are going to be reasonable about this, we can see if we can come up with some other solution that it's going to be satisfactory for all of us."

Frank looked uncomfortable. He was silent for a minute and then he spoke softly but firmly.

"Look aunt Beth, the only solution that is satisfactory for me is to even the score. Like I told Ricky, it is the only way for me to deal with what happened and put it behind me. Otherwise I will tell uncle Dan and let him deal with it. There is nothing else that you can say or do that will make me change my mind."

"Even if I give you enough money that you can buy a new car?" my mom said sounding hopeful "Or you can..."

"Please aunt Beth" Frank said "the only thing I want is to get even and then we all can forget about what happened and put this behind us."

My mom said nothing for a moment. She looked totally defeated. She walked up to my drawer and took out the bottle of whisky that I kept there. She took several long swings from the bottle, and grimaced as she swallowed the alcohol. She put the bottle down and stood there staring at it for a while. Then she turned towards me.

"Ricky, you can leave the room now." she said quietly.

"Ricky will go nowhere" Frank said quickly "When he fucked my mom, my father and I were standing right beside him. So it seems only fair that he stays here for this."

My mom started to say something, but she thought better of it.

"OK, fine." my mom said "I am too tired to argue. Let 's get this over with, but first some ground rules. First of all you will promise me that you will never tell my husband what Ricky did with your mom and you will never tell anyone about this here."

"Of course aunt Beth" Frank said eagerly "I will never tell a soul."

"I mean it" my mom said firmly "Otherwise I will make your life a living hell that you wished you were never born. And second, you will not cum inside me. Only my husband comes inside me and..no one else." she quickly glanced my way and continued.

"Are we clear Frank?"

"Crystal clear aunt Beth" Frank replied looking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

My mom stepped out of her dress. She hesitated for a second and then she took her underwear off as well.

"Let us get over with it." she said

Frank looked at me and then at my mom. He was speechless, as was I. We both gawked at her magnificent body. Frank gave an impressed whistle.

"Wow aunt Beth. You are so sexy. I just..."

"Oh, stop looking at me and let us get this over with" she repeated again, trying to sound annoyed, but I could see that she was was enjoying the attention. Her cheeks were reddening.

"Hurry up, before I change my mind." she added.

That snapped Frank out of it and he walked quickly towards my mom. He grabbed her juicy tits and squeezed them gently. Then he started to lick and suck her nipples.

My mom 's nipples started to get hard and she tilted her head upwards slightly. Then she looked at my shocked face and slapped Frank 's hands away.

"No foreplay."

Frank looked like he was high. He took my mom by her hand and brought her on my bed.

"Get down on all fours aunt Beth." he said breathing heavy "I want to fuck you from behind."

He got naked quickly and positioned myself behind my mom. His dick was thick but shorter than mine. He grabbed it and pressed it against her pussy entrance and started to penetrate her.

My mom gasped as he entered her and much to my surprise, she must have been very wet because he slid in all the way very easily. He grabbed her wide hips and started to pump her furiously.

"Oh aunt Beth, I can't believe that I am finally fucking you." He was panting very hard now."I always wanted to fuck you. Ohhhhh" and he started to slap her ass.

I really couldn't believe what was happening. Seeing my mom being fucked by my cousin in front of me was surreal and at the same time very exciting. I became very horny. My dick was fully erect and hard.

"Ohhh" my mom moaned. She had dropped all pretense now and I could see that she was fully enjoying it.

Her big tits were bouncing wildly as she started to move her ass backwards meeting Frank 's every stroke, which brought him to ecstasy.

I removed my shorts and underwear and started to stoke my rock hard dick. I moved in front of my mom and held my dick in front of her face. She looked up at me and nodded slightly.

I pressed my dick softly inside her soft meaty lips. My mom's mouth opened up fully to accommodate me. I put my hands gently on the side of her head and slowly slid my hard rock dick deeper in my mom's mouth.

She let out a moan. She raised up and grabbed my hips. I felt a little tingle go  through my spine as she swirled her tongue round the head of my cock and took as much of it down her throat as she could. It felt sensational.

"Dude, what are you..." I heard my cousin say.

I looked at him and he seemed in shock at seeing me fucking my mom 's mouth. Then he started to pound my mom furiously. He did not look like he would last much longer.

I stopped fucking my mom 's mouth.

"He is cumming mom" I warned her.

"What?" she breathed hard. "It 's OK honey, you can cum inside my mouth" and she resumed sucking my dick.

"No mom, Frank is about to blow his load inside you."

She stopped what she was doing and pushed Frank outside of her.

"Oh aunt Beth" he pleaded breathing hard "I am almost there. Let me cum inside you please."

"No Frank, you can't cum inside me." my mom said sternly "I mean it. Switch places with Ricky" she said surprising us both.

Frank moved away reluctantly and stood in front of my mom. His dick was licking precum.

I moved behind my mom and grabbed her hips firmly. I brought my cock head to the entrance of her pussy and used my hand to rub my head up and down her opening. Then I pushed it decisively inside her as far as I could penetrate. She felt wide and very wet. I eased back out and then drove back into her very hard.

My mom gasped with pleasure and grabbed Frank 's dick and took him inside her mouth. I could see her head bobbing up and down and at the same time she increased the pace of her hip thrusts towards me. My balls were repeatedly slapping against her ass as my cock drove inside her pussy.

"I am cumming aunt Beth, ooohhh" I heard my cousin yell. My mom took his dick out of her mouth, just as Frank erupted all over her face and tits.

Fucking my mom felt so great and I wanted to make it last, but the current situation was far too exciting. Seeing how my cousin came all over her, sent me over the edge.

I felt my balls tightening. I grabbed my mom 's hips and thrust very hard inside her.

"I am cumming too mom" I yelled panting very hard.

"Not yet honey..." my mom said between moans "Can you last a little longer for mommy?"

I felt her pussy clench down on my cock and my mom moaned loudly. Did she just cum on my cock? Then she reached with her hand between her legs and cupped my balls very gently.

That was too much for me to bear. I thrust once more inside her.

"Oh fuck, here it comes mom" I groaned as my semen filled her pussy. I kept cumming and cumming, one shot after another. She kept cupping my balls till the last drops of cum left me.

I collapsed on my mom breathing heavily.

"wow aunt Beth" we heard Frank saying, "This was so wild. I mean..."

My mom jumped up off the bed, cum was dripping all over her, from her mouth, tits and between her legs.

She picked up her dress and turned towards Frank.

"Shut up" she sounded angry now. "And remember what I told you if you breathe a word about this to anyone. I will go and shower now and when I come back I want you both gone."

We both lay on my bed breathing hard.

"Dude, seeing you fucking your mom..."

"Shut the fuck up" I interrupted him. "And she really meant what she said if you told anyone about this."

"Let me speak" he said softly "seeing you fucking your mom made me the horniest I've ever been. So what do you say if we fuck my mom together?"

I was speechless.

"You are fucking kidding me, right?"

"Do I look like I will joke about something like this?" he replied "I am very serious. What do you say?"

Thinking about fucking my aunt, but this time together with my cousin made me rock hard.

"I am in." I said "But how shall we pull it off?"

"I've a plan. Let 's go have a beer and talk about it."

To be continued.