My Cousin Gail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I decided that I liked playing with cars better than I liked being an economist,' I tell her.

The Feathers is so busy that we are having to shout at each other just to be heard. So I suggest that we stroll over to Kensington Church Street and see if The Green Parrot is a bit quieter. It is.

By the time that we leave The Parrot, we have somehow managed to consume a whole bottle of Pinot Grigio. And I'm starting to get the munchies. 'What do you fancy for supper?' I ask.

'Is there anywhere around here that does old fashioned fish and chips?'

'There is,' I tell her. 'Cod and chips and some mushy peas. Yes. Perfect.'

We head for home - stopping off along the way to collect the fish and chips. And then, back at the flat, I find another bottle of wine. By the time that we have finished eating, it is a bit after nine and the lovely Gail is starting to fade.

'Maybe I'll have an early night and worry about the world tomorrow,' she says.

'And admirable plan,' I tell her.

'I enjoyed tonight,' Gail tells me. 'You and I should talk more often.'

'I enjoyed it too. I'm not sure that we quite succeeded in putting the world to right, but we made a good start.'

Gail laughs. So, yes, it seems that we have made a start.

By the time that I have tidied things up a bit, it is still only nine-thirty. But 'sorting out the world' with Gail has given my brain a bit of a work out. I decide that I too will head for bed. Besides which, I have been waiting for an opportunity to start reading Jack Scrivano's new book, When the Devil Drives.

I read the first couple of pages and then decide that it's too good to waste. I close the book and put it to one side. I shall begin again when I haven't consumed quite so much wine.

I am just dozing off when I hear Gail's voice.

'Are you still awake?'

'I am,' I say.

'Good. I thought you might have gone to sleep.'

'No. I'm pretty sure I'm still awake,' I tell her.

'Good.'

'Or else I'm dreaming.'

And next thing I know she has turned back the duvet and she is getting into bed with me.

'I've made another decision,' she says. 'I need you to cuddle me.'

'Is that a good idea?'

'Probably not. But it's what I need anyway.'

'I'm ... umm ... not actually wearing anything,' I tell her.

'That's all right. I'm only wearing a T-shirt. But I can take it off. If you want me to.'

'No, no,' I say. 'I was thinking more that I should put something on.'

'Yes, I will take it off,' she says, as though she hasn't heard a word I have said. And she does.

I am lying on my back, and she snuggles into my side. I can feel one of her breasts against my chest. And I can feel her soft, furry mound against my hip.

'This is probably not such a great idea,' I say.

Gail says nothing, but she reaches across and grabs my left wrist and places my hand onto her naked body.

It would be wrong of me to suggest that I have never seen Gail as a sexual being. But I have always been aware that our mothers were sisters. That we are cousins. First cousins. Also, up until now, the age difference between us has been an extra barrier. But now ... well, now here we are.

Gail kisses me on the neck. 'Thank you for being here,' she says softly. 'I don't know how I would have coped if I had been on my own.'

'I think that you might have surprised yourself,' I tell her. 'I think you would probably have coped just fine.'

'I don't think so,' she says. And she kisses me again. 'I like being with you. It probably sounds silly, but when I'm with you I feel that I can just be me. I don't have to pretend to be who other people want me to be. I can just be me. I can say what I think. It felt good today, telling those people that they were bullies, and that I wasn't going to play their silly games.'

'Sooner or later, I think that you would probably have got around to that anyway,' I tell her.

Her right hand is now describing soft circles on my chest. I would like to be able to say that it was having absolutely no effect on me. But that would be far from true. And then her hand slides south. And rests on my growing cock.

'You know you're making this very difficult for me?' I tell her.

'I think you mean I'm making it very hard for you,' she says. And she laughs softly.

'Well ... that too.'

I know that I should probably say something about being pleased that she is feeling so positive. I am pleased that she feels that she has turned over a new leaf in her life. And I should say something about the fact that having her lying beside me feels wonderful, but now it is time for her to return to her own bed. I know that's what I should do. But I don't.

And then her hand leaves my cock, only to 'reappear' between our bodies in the region of her furry mound.

'You have made me all wet,' she says.

'Me? I have just been lying here, minding my own business,' I tell her.

'Well, something has made me all wet.'

And then Gail is getting up from her recumbent position and straddling me. She has one hand spreading her nether lips, the other steering my now-hard cock.

'Are you sure that you want to do this?' I say.

'Positive.' And she wipes the head of my cock along her wet cuntal valley before placing it at her warm-and-waiting entrance. 'Ready?' she says. And, slowly, she lowers herself until my cock is deep, deep inside. 'OK?'

'Oh, fuck, yes,' I tell her.

She nods. 'Then it's time for this cowgirl to ride,' she says with a broad smile. And she does.

12