My Cousin's Girlfriend

Story Info
The house needed cleaning, then it needed cleaning again.
7.5k words
4.63
20.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twister98
Twister98
16 Followers

The long street was as difficult to park in as it had ever been. I'd not been this way in years but the lines of parked cars on either side roughly blocked up any sight of a spare spot outside the ancient terrace houses in a very familiar way. This had been the home of my great grandparents, who'd both died while I'd been young, maybe seven or eight, my cousin, Sara had been born a year or so later and the house had been inherited by our uncle. He'd died and being childless left it to her and I had gotten roped into helping her clean it up and move things around. My girlfriend, Ellen had wanted to come along and help and meet my cousin and her girlfriend, "Make a double date of it," she had joked, but work had reared like the waves on a harbour and ruined that plan.

I quickly parked up once I found a free spot and took a look around the old neighbourhood. As a child, I'd spent a lot of school holidays and weekends here and had considered it a second home. Now it was Sara's, who was barely twenty-two. Apart from some satellite dishes and modern cars, the place looked much the same. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Sara's friend, Moria, who was about the same age but could have passed for eighteen.

"You made it!" Moria exclaimed as she pulled the door back. "How was the parking?"

Moria had jet-black hair tied up in a ponytail and eyes that seemed to change colour as the light hit them. She was dressed in a plain white vest top that left her very pale, slender arms on display. It looked damp with sweat and clung to her chest. I quickly averted my eyes from her notable nipples and made eye contact. She wasn't as pretty as Ellen, but in fairness, Ellen had always been much in demand as a model, even if only as an amateur, comparisons were hardly fair but in her defence, I could see Moria turning heads and maybe causing a car crash or two.

"Painful. I might have annoyed one of the neighbours," I admitted as she waived me in. Looking around the hallway it looked like the girls had taken down all the old paintings and prints and given the walls a thorough wash, otherwise, the place looked much the same as I recalled it.

"Sara! Your cousins here!" Moria shouted up the stairs opposite the front door, then gave me something of a naughty look. "You want a coffee?"

"Nah, I'm good." Most of the very familiar furniture had been moved around, bar the larger wall units which I thought might take all three of us to lift. "Where do you want me?"

"Now there's an offer," Moria sniggered lightly as she headed upstairs allowing me to see she also wore rather tight cycling shorts, which seemed to have a slight hint of a bump toward the crotch. "We've been struggling to open the windows," she pointed at the sub landing's window before the stairs turned back on themselves to get to the top floor. "Get some air in here. It reeks of old man."

"I don't think I've ever seen them open," I admitted as we stopped on the landing and looked out the window, taking in the view of the houses opposite, and the park and the glistening coastline beyond. "Our great-grandparents never seemed to get fresh air in here unless they opened the backdoor."

"Great grandparents?" Moria asked quizzically, then seemed to do some mental calculations. "So that makes you and Sara, what? Second cousins?"

"Yeah, I think so." I noticed that naughty look on Moria's face again, and got the feeling she was letting her imagination go wild.

"Hey, you!" Sara's voice came from the top of the stairs. "You're early."

"Am I?" I replied as I looked up towards her. "I thought you said come around nine?"

"I said ten," Sara asked as she made her way down to the sub landing where she and Moria gave each other a gentle peck on the lips, with Moria stroking some loose strands of Sara's blond locks over her ears. "Was parking a pain?"

Sara was dressed much like Moria, tight, form-fitting cycling shorts, a grey vest top that might have been a size too small for her, and much like Moria, clearly had forgone a bra. I briefly wondered if maybe they were both going commando as well.

"It always has been. How you two settling in? This is a big place for two people."

"We got one of the bedrooms set up for us," Moria stated proudly. "Got most of the stuff from up here rounded up and stored in the smaller bedroom, leaving the master bedroom alone for now. How's the window look?"

"Well," I gave the window an experimental tug, it didn't even budge. "You can see out of it."

Examining it I realised its old wooden frame had been painted over so many times it must have been coated in layers and layers of paint, jamming it in place. Even the glass was just a single pane, probably the original glass and frame from whenever the house had been built.

"I'll bet that's the same for each of them," I said pointing at the sealed-up joins.

"I was afraid of that," Sara sighed. "Any ideas"?

"Well, I might be able to score along the gaps with a Stanley knife, but that might be risky. Might not even work."

"So leave it to a professional?"

"Yeah, probably for the best. Might want to get a little fan to help airflow."

I didn't want to mention that it stank of old man, I was sure Moria must have made that remark a few times by now. The place had smelt rather unique back when I was a little kid, but that was due to the coal fire burning most of the day, this was a musky smell that was much harder to pin down further.

"Oh, way ahead of you there," Moria declared as she bounded up the stairs, gently bouncing her bum against my hip as she did. I noticed the odd little bulge at the back of her shorts-clad booty bouncing ever so slightly.

"What's with the... whatever that is?" I whispered to Sara.

"She lost a bet."

"With who?"

"With me." Sara's own mischievous look made me decide not to ask further.

In any case, Moria returned to the top of the stairs with a large fan on a pole she quickly turned on, putting an end to any conversations.

"This ought to cool down a snowman in a heatwave!" Moria yelled over the roar of the fan blades.

I had to turn my face from the assault of cold air, but in so doing my eyes caught a glimpse of Sara's chest. Like Moria her nipples were protruding through the thin fabric, helped by the extreme cold of the fan. I started turning my head away but Sara seemed to love the attention of the fan, pushing her own chest further out drawing my attention like a magnet while her hair blew freely behind her.

"He must have gotten this off a movie set or something," Moria yelled again as we made our way upstairs.

The rest of the morning went much along the lines of me lifting the heavier furniture while the girls brought out the dusters and mops and cleaned the walls while I worked the vacuum cleaner. Today was the turn of the top of the house, all three bedrooms, the upstairs bathroom and both the main landing and sub landing were getting our full attention. I noticed the two of them always sharing some sort of giggle when my back was turned or they thought I was out of earshot, and Moria seemed to find any number of excuses to make some sort of physical contact with me whenever we did any lifting. That was at last somewhat understandable as an 'accident' but then there was the occasional brushing with the feather duster to contend with, always with that same damn smirk and the teasing look in her eyes.

The main landing was large enough to be a livable room in itself, you could have set up a TV and a couple of sofas and had space for a coffee table. Whoever had designed this style of house had made sure they were built to be very long, granting lots of space and the landing window allowed plenty of natural light to get in. The master bedroom and bathroom sat at the house's rear with the other two bedrooms at the front, one slightly smaller than the other, which we moved things into that weren't needed. The other front bedroom, which the girls had selected to sleep in, was quite sparsely occupied. It had a large bed, a couple of elaborately carved wardrobes that might lead to another world and nothing else bar curtains. It looked like the bedroom of an old woman and had been the room I'd stayed in back when my great-grandparents lived here. It was like our uncle had left it as a monument to them.

"I'll get some drinks," Sara declared as Moria headed off to the bathroom. "Lemonade all round good?"

"Sure," I replied as I headed off to wait for Moira to vacate the bathroom.

The bathroom looked utterly different to the one of my memories. Clearly, our uncle had spent some money getting it redone and modernised. The old bathroom, much like the girls' bedroom, had looked like something out of a BBC period drama set in the 1800s after some disaster had hit the country. I'd only just left the bathroom when Moria accosted me.

"So, you and Sara," she whispered, placing her hands gently on my chest.

"What about us?" I took a step back only to feel the door against my heels.

"Same grandparents?"

"Well, great grandparents yeah."

"You ever thought about her?" Moria's hands were pressing a little more forcefully onto my chest.

"Who? Sara?" Moria nodded suggestively, her eyes had a certain glow to them. "Not the way you do."

"Oh come on," her eyes seemed to spark with less than pure intentions. "Second cousins isn't illegal."

"I've no idea if it is or isn't, but that's not happening between us."

"Well, how about you and me?" One of her hands had found my nipple hidden behind my shirt and was circling around it.

"I've got about ten years on you, and you're her girlfriend."

"Doesn't mean I don't like cock every now and then," Moria purred into my ear. "Doesn't mean she doesn't like some either." She leaned into my ear as she trapped my nipple between her finger and thumb, squeezing it, pulling it one way or another. "Come on, you've seen what I'm wearing, can't have missed it. You've seen what she's wearing too."

Moria's nipple-squeezing hand suddenly grabbed my hand and guided it over to her backside, placing it on her rather tightly shaped buttocks where my fingers quickly found the unmistakable form of a buttplug hidden under the cycling shorts' thin material.

"You ever felt a nicer butt?" she purred. "You ever fucked a nicer butt?" Her other hand was around my neck, I could feel her breath against my skin while she pushed herself against me so our crotches began to rub. "You could fuck me in my arse, in my pussy and use my mouth, and call me Sara."

All I heard next was the slap of my hand, then I saw a shocked look come over her face as she cradled her cheek.

"I will not call you that!" I snarled under my breath.

I grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her up in the air. The look on her face proved to me she wasn't expecting that level of strength, but she was such a slender girl she weighed next to nothing. Her feet kicked out, briefly waving uselessly in the air before I turned and planted her against the wall, pushing her against it with one hand, while the other yanked her shorts down to her knees. I was delighted to see her pussy was bare, devoid of any hairs with her slick clit free for all to see as she lifted a leg up. Another yank and the shorts were dangling off one leg but before Moria could do anything else two of my fingers were thrusting inside her pussy, unceremoniously spreading her lips, seeking out her g-spot while my thumb rubbed away at her clit. I wasn't surprised at all to find her cunts insides were silky smooth and dripping wet, like dipping your hand inside a freshly opened honey jar.

"Uuuuuh!" Moria purred happily, pulling back at her tight vest top, pushing her chest forward to make her nipples poke through more. "Ahhhhh... You've Big Fingers!"

I latched onto one protruding nipple with my mouth through the material and bit down. She went wild with desire. I'd had no idea just what two women really got up to when they made love, or fucked each other or whatever they called it, but I had an idea Moria liked it rough. I broke my contact from her nipple, noticing it stuck up proudly through the vest, ringed with the dampness from her sweat and my saliva, and leaned in for a kiss. Our tongues played around with one another's, like snakes battling to pass in a rabbit's burrow, while her hand reached back inside my trousers and started playing with my cock and balls, kneading them like dough, while her other hand worked to get my sweatpants off me.

"Oh! Ah! Ah! AH! Ahhhhhh!"

My pussy playing hand was covered in her love juices, something about the way her body was twisting and convulsing told me she was close to cuming. I wasn't expecting her to push her mouth further down against mine as she started grunting, sending little shockwaves into me while I felt her tight little cunt explode like a dam, cascading her love juices over my hand and down her legs.

"Uuggggggh!"

Moria had given up trying to free my cock. She'd even lost the lock on my mouth as her head rolled around wildly while I kept playing away at her cunt. Her eyes were rolling around inside their sockets like she'd been possessed by the devil. I just kept playing with her pussy, thumb pressing down hard on her clit while my fingertips plucked away at her g-spot. Finally, she started to go limp, and I let her fall to the floor, tasting the juices on my hand and finding them to be some of the best I'd ever sampled.

Moria managed to stay on all fours, despite all her orgasmic shaking, granting me an amazing view of the buttplug she'd been wearing all this time while her booty gyrated as her muscles pulsed from pleasure overload. I looked down at my hard cock, you could hang a set of towels on this thing, that's how excited the little slut had gotten me. I looked down at the sight beneath me of Moria in an almost perfect doggy pose. Yeah, I needed to get me some. I pulled off my sweat pants, chucked them to one side, did the same with my own t-shirt and grabbed Moria by her hips, squatted behind her to line my cock up with her bare pussy's soaked entrance, and pushed in.

One push, one thrust, was all it took, and I was balls deep before she could respond.

"Ohhhhh," Moria quietly cooed. "FuckMeFuckMeFuckMe!"

For a woman in a lesbian relationship, her pussy was a lot easier to get into than I expected, it was almost like her cunt muscles could relax the same way some girls' throats do when giving head. Then I recalled her words about liking cock. Moria was quickly getting into it, pushing back against me while her hands pushed into the floor as best she could. Her pussy soon started gripping my shaft, almost making it harder to pull all the way out of her. I pushed at her buttplug as if to force it inside some more and she just looked over her shoulder and winked at me.

"Fuck me harder, big boy," she teased. "But don't cum in my pussy, I like to swallow."

I'd half expected her to say she wasn't on the pill. With that I just gave her butt a hard slap, then grabbed the back of her vest top to pull her up towards me, wrapping my arms around her body and giving her neck the kind of suction a vampire would find erotic while my fingers sought out her nipples.

"And what if I do cum inside your slutty pussy?"

"Then you'd have to call me Sara when you do, and every other time you get to fuck me!"

I gave both of Moria's nipples an especially savage twisting, then pulled the vest top up and over till it wrapped around her neck, my cock still pumping furiously inside her cunt all the while before I pushed Moria back to the ground and choked her with her own clothing. Moria's hands desperately clawed at the vest, and after a few seconds, I relented and let her go. She slowly managed to remove it, despite the thrusting of my cock inside her cunt, and gave me a look that'd not given up yet.

"You could fucking cum in my cunt if Sara gets to lick it out." I shoved my cock in her well-used cunt even harder. "Ack! You know, she's licked me out, and I've licked her out, and we've shared a taste of each other. We've even rubbed our cunts against each other's. That means every time you've thrust inside my pussy, you're basically fucking your cousin."

"Jesus! What is going on inside that head of yours?" I pushed her face away and grabbed both her freely hanging breasts to get some more support and really went to town hammering away at this bizarre sluts torrentially wet pussy.

"Well, sometimes it's a cock," The voice came from the top of the landing stairs. That was when I realised I couldn't hear the aircraft-like humming of the fan anymore. "Sometimes it's a strap-on, sometimes it's my pussy."

I looked over to the stairs. In the utter heat of the moment, the act, the lust, I'd forgotten me and Moria were not alone as we fucked away in the middle of the landing. There stood Sara at the top of the stairs, as naked as Moria, and with a very similar figure and one of the most beautiful looking vaginas I had ever seen, maybe ever so slightly bigger boobs but much tighter areolas. If it weren't for the fact I knew better, I'd swear they were sisters. Maybe that was part of the appeal to Moria? Sara just walked over, sat down in front of Morias' face and thrust her waxed pussy upwards for Moria, who greedily lapped up the offering like she'd not eaten all week.

"Don't stop fucking her," Sara instructed me as I gawked, dumbfounded at the erotica unfolding before me.

"Don't pretend you're not fucking turned on by this either," Moria said, breaking contact. "I can tell you're turned on, you're rock fucking hard! Now fuck me!"

I slowly went back to working my cock in and out like a piston inside the well-oiled machine that was Moria's cunt, while she ate out Sara who kept thrusting her own hips upwards in time to my rhythm. What made it worse, Sara kept eye contact with me the whole time. Even when Moria's ministrations had their desired effect, Sara wound up grabbing her lover's head in her hands, pulling Moria down with her as Sara fell to the floor, quaking in pleasure, breasts bouncing in a most hypnotising way. Moria clearly loved the taste of Sara's cum as she kept licking away just as I kept ploughing into the odd sluts cunt with the buttplug brushing up against my crotch.

Much to my surprise, Moria started trying to buck me up and off her, lifting her head off Sara's pussy who scooted away a little to watch, laying on her back.

"Missionary!" Sara commanded. "Fuck me missionary!"

I broke off what I was doing and was surprised to see Moria simply plod along on all fours and lie down on top of Sara, both kissing and licking one another's mouths, sharing the taste of Sara's juices that coated Moria's teasing lips. Then I noticed what their fingers were doing to each other's tight little cunnies, sliding in and out and curling as they went before Moria broke off and twisted around into a classic 69 as the two girls started lapping away at one another's pussy like the happiest kittens before slipping their fingers inside one another. I caught a glimpse of Sara staring at my hard cock, a glint of guilt in her eyes. Had Moria actually known something about Sara wanting to fuck me? Or was this just the occupational hazard of Sara catching her very naked cousin in the act of fucking her equally naked girlfriend on her landing? Caught red-handed? Red cocked maybe?

Whatever the case might be, the two girls were soon a mess of limbs wrapped around each other's tight bodies, with tongues and fingers filling up each other's magic boxes, and here was me just standing still to one side, slowly tugging away at myself to keep hard.

Moria was on a roll as far as orgasms were concerned, she grunted as Sara made her cum, but kept going at Sara's cunt and I soon heard the second orgasm I'd witnessed from my cousin. Moria took a deep breath and rolled off and away from Sara, stood up and helped Sara to stand, giving her a conspiratorial wink. Moria got back on all fours getting Sara to mount her back before she beckoned me over. Sara laid herself flat over Morias' back, playfully twisted her lover's nipples, something Moria seemed to really enjoy as Sara increased her fingers' friction.

Twister98
Twister98
16 Followers