My Cousin's Visit

Story Info
My cousin and I are close and get closer...
4.6k words
4.38
25.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna

There are only two more lights on the way to the airport and I managed to have to stop at both, thought sighing. The drive wasn't bad. Indy is only a couple hours away but my anticipation to get there was making it seem like twice as long. It has been years since I've seen him and I'm too excited for the delays along the way. Looking at the clock on the dash, I mentally roll my eyes at myself. I am going to be early anyway, no need to rush like this.

We had talked about a visit for some time and it was finally happening! Life has changed so much since the last time we were able to see each other, and it will be so good to catch up in person and not just the texting we do off and on.

I parked my car in the first available spot and cut the engine before looking around at my recently cleaned interior. I didn't need to really go all out on it, but I didn't want the first thing he sees to be my messy car. Now for me. I flipped my visor mirror down and look at myself for probably the 50th time today to see if my makeup is right, my hair is in order and if I look okay. Ha! I never think I look okay but it's as good as it gets. I even tanned and worked out once I learned of the trip really happening. I act like it even matters. We have always been close so there is no need to worry about things like appearances. In fact, I never had before, I think to myself. We also never let our conversations go the direction they have either. "Get it together Jenna!" I thought.

I closed the mirror and check my watch. Thirty minutes until the flight is scheduled to land. I better get in there in case it's early.

As I walk in, I think about some of our recent conversations and wonder if things will be as easy as they always have been. I doubt anything could change the ease and comfort our relationship has always had. We hit it off the second we met all those years ago when we played catch out front avoiding the gathering inside. Living so far apart we always managed to have the best times and make the most of every visit. This will be no different I tell myself, even with the recent additions to our talks/texts. I can't help but smile at the thought of where some of our conversations have led. Who would have thought? We had never dared to bring certain things to light before. I wonder at the time it took us to open up like we have.

Shifting my mind back to current time, I look around spotting the bar we said we'd meet at and started that way. I miss the days we could go to the terminal and wait for loved ones to arrive. I found a couple of seats at the bar and slid into one while placing my purse into the other one claiming it.

"What can I get you?" I looked up and an attractive young blonde was smiling at me awaiting my response.

"Hi, I'll take a double gin and tonic with a lime please." I said. She nodded and went to make my drink while I looked behind where she had just stood before me, seeing myself starting back from the mirrored background of the liquor assortment. "I guess I look okay", I thought to myself as I looked myself over. I am short at five feet, three and with an average body. I never thought of myself as a beautiful, but I am sort of pretty when I try. I am glad my hair has gotten so long, and I have always liked my dark brown hair, especially when I straighten it like this. My eyes are large, I have a hazel color that can change more green or brown with moods and long lashes that surround them. The eyeliner is making them really pop right now too. My lips are full and cheekbones high enough to give me a nice angle to my face. I don't know why I can't see this more often.

While I sat there in my thoughts, I heard someone taking the seat next to me. I turned quickly to let this person know I would need them to move!

"It's a bit early for gin, don't you think?"

I looked back at the accuser about to reply with a snarky response before the voice registered with my mind and saw Will staring back at me.

"You're here!" I said as I half leaned half jumped over to hug him around the neck.

"I'm here." He replied. Hugging me back as I squeezed him tight. "I told you I was going to have to squeeze you and here you are trying to hug the life out of me!" He said as he laughed.

"Oh, you big baby, sorry, I can let you go now. It's just been so long!" I said as I loosened my grip on him and leaned back to sit in my stool. "Wow, you have not changed a bit! I know we have shared pictures over time, but you really do look just like the last time I saw you." He really was still just the same. As I looked him over, he still had his shaved head and short orange/red goatee with a slight scruff of a beard like I had remembered. Sitting he looked average, but I knew when he stood, he'd stand six one with a solid build to him. Not too muscular but also muscular at the same time. Maybe there was a little age around his eyes, but for the most part I saw him the same as always.

"You seem to be losing your sight now but thank you. You look pretty good yourself, and you didn't have to stop hugging me. I told you I'd need to be getting a few good hugs in while I am here." He said.

I looked at him and smiled. "Don't worry" I said "I am going to soak you up while I have you! We don't get enough time and always seem to be too far away from each other."

"Well ma'am, I am yours for the next couple of weeks." He replied. "Where should we start?"

I looked at him a second and took a sip of my drink. "Well, I did just order this", I said holding up my drink. "Would you like a drink? We can chat a bit and then go from there?"

He smiled at me and signaled for the bartender. I watched him as he did. He looked over me and held my gaze a few seconds until the pretty blonde was there to take his order. I watched as he made his choice, while my mind was buzzing as it replayed a few conversations we had in my thoughts.

"So then, what shall we talk about?" He said as he received his order and took a sip eyeing me.

"Hmm?" What did he say? I am sure my blush showed as I came back to the present.

"How are we going to chat as you said if you can't keep up?" Will said with a laugh. "I asked what you want to talk about, looks like you're already thinkin bout somethin. What's on your mind Cuz?" He smiled as if he might just know what I was thinking but waited for me to respond as he took another drink.

Cuz, I thought to myself as he addressed me how we often do each other. Knowing how close we are and where that has led to in some of the more intimate talks we have had. "Cuz", yes, we were related though distant. We know the "right" and "wrong" in society's way of thinking but hell, this was between us. "Honestly my thoughts were in conversations we have had, nothing new. So how was the flight?"

"How was my flight?" He responded with a smirk. "The plane took off from there and landed here." He said as he leaned in and lowered his voice. "Those conversations, the ones I am sure you are talking about, have been on my mind all the time too."

I laughed at the flight comment and rolled my eyes while also blushing a bit at the second part. "Took off and landed huh? Well, I am glad you got here." I say as I take a big drink of my gin. Mmm warm and crips. "I thought maybe we could stay in town and get some dinner and hang out a bit. Even though the flight was only from there to here." I said as I air quoted with my fingers. "I thought being late afternoon we could get some food and relax. Drive tomorrow. What do you think?"

Will smiled, grabbed his drink, and drained it. "Sounds perfect, you ready?"

I didn't expect the immediate reaction, so I smiled, grabbed my gin and tonic and drank the rest down. I asked the pretty blonde for the tab and signed the receipt.

"Ready. Let's get your things to the car and decide where we want to eat then get checked in. There are some malls in the area too or we could just grab some drinks and head back and hang out after we get some food."

"If you don't mind, I'd like to check in if that's what we're doing first. So, I can change and all."

"Oh, yeah. Duh. I should have thought about that. Let's go." I replied as I threw my purse over my shoulder and grabbed one of his bags. "I'm out this way." I said as we headed for an exit left of the bar.

Will

We made it to her car put my bags in and were on our way to wherever she had planned us to stay. She had me by surprise there. I had been looking forward to getting to be around Jenna again and now I got to have some one-on-one time for a while. Not that I didn't want to get to her house and meet her guy and all, but we have always fit like peas in a pod, and I enjoyed my time with her every time. I know that we broached a whole different area in our chats and that was thrilling as hell! I always thought she was beautiful ever since we were kids and met at my great aunt's house for Christmas that year. Of course, we never talked about those things. Ever. I mean even though it's a ways off we are still related. Even adopted the "cuz" we call each other. I think technically we might be third cousins. Then one day probably 20 or so years later the top got popped off the bottle as we chatted. Little comments were going both ways as she shared pictures of us, she found from years back. Yeah, those conversations kept up from time to time. Sort of agreed we'd always be close and might be fun to explore more and let our friendship have some perks. Sure, we talked about it and all, but we will see. Never know if what goes through a message is real or just for fun. Either way the back and forth has been something else.

"You seem awfully quiet over there." She said as she glanced at me from the road a couple of times. "Now it seems your mind is the one taking leave."

"Just wondering where we are headed is all." I told her instead of what I was thinkin. I looked around where we were driving to show that's maybe where my mind was going. Where are we headed? I thought to myself. I guess either way we are headed to hangout.

"Well, you won't have to wait long to find out. We are only a few minutes from checking in. I do want to stop at this little grocery shop here and get some things we may want for later too."

Minutes later we were pulling into a lot for a store. "Want to go in with me or I can take requests?" She looked at me waiting a response.

"I'll head in with you. Don't want you messing anything up." She rolled her eyes and laughed as she got out of the car. I got out and walked with her. "It really is cool that I am here with you ya know." It was. I was happy to be here in this place I didn't know with my cuz hanging out again.

"Agreed! It has been far too long." She said as she bumped into me a bit on purpose. I looked down at her as she kept walking close nudging me like she was trying to bug me on purpose, which she was failing at.

"You wanna keep poking at me like that I can do it too ya know." I said looking down at her as she stopped.

"I am NOT poking at you." She said, again air quoting me like she did before. "Just bumped you a little. Don't be so sensitive!" She started walking faster in front of me when I scooped her up and pulled her over my shoulder. "What the hell! Put me down!"

"Nope! Wanna poke at me and then get all pissy I will give you reason. I will carry you right through this store if I have to!"

She laughed, saying. "I'm not pissy, just playing with you."

"I know." I said as I put her on her feet, and we went into the store. "What are we looking for in here?"

"I wanted to grab some drinks and snacks for when we hang out." She said as she pulled a cart to use.

About twenty minutes later we were walking back to the car each carrying several bags. "I think you got a bit too much." I said looking at all the bags and holding up the ones I held to prove my point.

"Never know." She said with a shrug as she put what she had in the back seat and got in the car.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. "I'll be right back." she said then headed in the door. A few minutes later she got back in the car and pulled around near an entrance to park. "Here we are!" Let's get this stuff in there."

We got out and loaded ourselves down with the groceries and our bags. I followed her through until she found the room, swiped the keycard, and headed in. She went in and over to a desk to set things down as I surveyed the room. It was nice. Had a couch and tv on one side, a desk area near the fridge and microwave she was now at putting the drinks and cold food in. There was a hot tub in here and a king size bed. She looked at me and said, "The couch pulls out. Not trying to make things awkward or anything. I just love the tubs in the room, so relaxing. I can keep my panties and a bra or tank on."

I smiled and laughed a little as I looked at her. "If you want to but if you recall, I have seen what's under here." I said as I tugged at her shirt. Her face flushed, a shade of red moving across her skin.

"Yes, we did share those pictures." She replied.

"And videos." I added.

"And those." She said smiling then closed the small distance between us and reached up pulling my face to her. I Dropped everything and pulled her in kissing her. It started out with a few short kisses as the intensity built. Damn she tasted good, I thought as our tongues collided in an exploration of the other. Her lips were soft but demanding. As we pulled back, we looked at each other.

"Damn if I haven't wanted to do that for a long time!" I said a little breathless.

"Same," she said as she blushed all over again. "We've always been so close. I know people would see this wrong but, no one needs to know the perks of our friendship."

"That's right." I said pulling her in for another.

Jenna

The kisses were sharing were good. So good. My stomach felt like it had a hundred butterflies trying to get loose. The urgency I felt in his kiss was matching mine and he tasted so good! We were still standing there wrapped up, taking and giving when he broke free of our entanglement.

"You sure you want to go eat?" Will said as he leaned in for another quick kiss, then pulled back again to look at me. "You bought enough stuff we could stay right here if we wanted, or order in."

I smiled at the comment. "I am fine with that. Want me to make you a drink? Maybe we can make use of the tub?"

"I like the sound of that." He answered before leaning back in and giving me a quick hard kiss before heading to turn the water on.

I headed over to the fridge to make a couple of drinks for us as my stomach was still swirling. The desire and excitement I'm feeling was starting to heat me up at my core, I could feel the folds of my pussy slick as I walked over. I poured the mixtures, as I thought of a video I watched of him before. We had been trading and basically sexting. I was excited to see what I had been imagining and the video gave it life. Now I was eager to see him, feel him instead of the daydreaming and picture sharing. If his kiss felt that good, I'm sure things are going to be amazing!

We had learned that we both had ideas of wanting the other but never spoke of it. Not until a few months back. Now it seems we are going to explore the newer part of our friendship.

I used the coffee tray to put our drinks on as well as his bottle of Jack and my bottle of gin, plus mixers and the ice bowl. I took it over to the side of the tub then handed him his drink, grabbed mine and said "cheers." He smiled and we clanked the glasses and took a drink.

"This tub is gonna take a minute." He said and I looked down to find it was only about a third full so far.

"Okay, I'll grab some towels." I replied as I put my drink down and shed my shirt heading off to the bathroom. I still had my tank on and was wondering if I should take if off too or not. When I came back to Will and the tub, he had removed his shirt, shoes and socks and was sitting on the bed. Seeing him sitting there bare chested drew my full attention. I put the towels near the tub before I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off. I went to him, moving with pure desire driving me. I put my arms around his neck, bending to kiss his delicious lips again as I climbed the bed and him, placing a knee on either side of his legs, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around me as I continued to kiss him. I could feel his hardness beneath me, only his jeans and my lacy panties between us. I liked how he felt under me, and I started slowly rocking on him, making him harder. Will moved his mouth to my neck and kissed and sucked my skin, making it break out in goose bumps. He reached up and pulled my tank straps down and I slipped my arms out one after the other. Trailing kisses back up my neck, he claimed my mouth again while unhooking my bra. I pulled my straps off as he worked the clasp open and freed my breasts. Pullin it from between us I tossed it on the floor. My nipples were already hard from my arousal, and it felt good when they brushed against his skin.

"Mmm, I love how you feel against me." I spoke as I took a breath from the kissing. He groaned in agreement as he massaged my left breast taking my nipple in his mouth and sucking before he teased the hard nub with his tongue. I moaned as he did so, grinding him harder. It felt so good and sent a wave of pleasure right between my legs soaking my panties. "Yes! That feels so good!" I said as I was fiddling with the button on his jeans, eager to free his cock. I had only seen the pictures and videos and right now while he was sucking my nipple and starting to pluck at the other, I needed to have the live version!

I slipped one leg down and then the other once again standing in front of him, making quick work of opening his jeans and removing them and his underwear. Once his hard cock sprang free, I felt my mouth water and my pussy get even wetter than I already was! He stood to help get the jeans off but before I could work them completely off, I was taking him in my mouth while kneeling before him. Oh yes, the feel of his big dick sliding across my tongue was divine. Mmm he was yummy, I thought as I tasted the precum drip from him while I worked him with my hand and mouth. He felt like silk gliding in and out. Hearing the moaning I was pulling from him shot my arousal higher. "Damn Cuz, that feels so good." He praised. Hearing him call me that, how naughty it was excited me!

"Hey! We need to turn the water off." He exclaimed as I pulled back to look behind me. The water wasn't going to overflow but it was too high for us to get in.

"Oops" I laughed as I stood to turn it off. When I turned around Will was right there, towering over me. He had finished removing his pants and was completely naked. He watched me look him up and down, then took the bottom of my tank that was still around my middle and pulled it over my head, followed by grabbing the band of my panties and pulling them down. He was on one knee as I placed my hands on his shoulders to step out of the black lace. He ran his hands up the sides of my legs to my hips as he placed a kiss on my skin right above the small patch of hair at the apex of my pussy. He kissed lower until he was at the top of my crease and slid his tongue in, flicking it around my clit. I inhaled sharply as the feeling blossomed through me. Oh my god this feels good. He directed my hips so I was sitting on the ledge of the tub behind me and spread my legs. Leaning in he ran his tongue up and down my middle making me squirm. He worked a finger in me wiggling it back and forth pushing on my sweet spot as he circled my clit and sucked. He had me lost to the feelings of his wonderful torture. I was rocking against his mouth and finger when he pushed a second one in making me moan louder. Oh my god he is going to make me cum! He kept up the motions as my moans got louder. I was gripping his shoulder with one hand and holding myself up behind me with the other as my insides tightened around his finger as he worked me closer to the edge. "Oh yes! You feel amazing!!" I moaned. He moved the hand that wasn't playing with me up to my breast and started pinching my nipple and I exploded. My pussy squeezing his fingers as I came undone. Will slowly pulled his fingers out and licked right in the middle of the mess he made of me. "You taste good." He said as I was reeling from the orgasm, he gave me.

12