My Coworker

Story Info
Their friendship deepens.
1k words
3.81
7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had formed a fast friendship with Lexie James, a coworker at the aircraft assembly plant. I had bonded with the 30 year old whom I had actually met in our Monday evening art class. I was painting a seascape while she was making a painting of a cottage by the beach.

We are a "bean counter" and an assembly line worker who, until recently, saw very little of each other in the workplace. Those sightings had been pure happenstance. We never saw each other outside of work. Thanks to art class that situation has changed. Now we hang out together often outside of work.

That doesn't mean I tell her all my secrets.

At 34 years old I enjoy keeping myself fit, pumping my legs on the elliptical at the local gym being my preferred workout.

I have a vase-shaped figure: big curves at hips and bust, long gently curving waist. My bust is 34 C and my height is 5' 8".

Anyway on a recent Saturday morning she learned my secret.

At 8 o'clock I was enjoying a leisurely breakfast of eggs over easy, toast and ham. I had just finished an orange juice and was sipping my first coffee.

My phone vibrated on the counter. The name "Lexie James" scrolled across the screen accompanied by audible identification.

"Hi Lex."

"Stevie what's going on girl? Let's go out for lunch then we'll do something afterward."

"Come over here."

"I will."

Just after 9 there was a double knock on my door while I was pushing a Swifter. The task was nearly complete so I leaned the tool against the wall by the sliding door.

Without hesitation, I opened the door letting her inside.

"You're naked."

"Yup, I'm naked. I never wear clothes at home."

"Tell me something. How did you come to adopt your new look?"

"It's been my look for a few years. A friend of mine brought me to a resort where going nude is a rule. I was reluctant at first but no one there was wearing anything so my inhibitions went away."

"Why did you even go?"

"She told me it was a camping trip in a nice cottage. We were more than half way there when she informed me that it's nudist only."

"Do you guys keep in touch?"

"Frequently," I replied. "Lisa has been a friend for years. I met her in sorority."

"Do You guys live near each other?"

"We do," I replied.

A few seconds passed in silence while we collected our thoughts."

"Feel free to take your clothes off."

"I'm good like this. Besides, this is my favorite top."

Lexie was wearing a dark purple strappy cold-shoulder top, capris jeans and wedge sandals.

"I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"We don't want that."

On that note I selected an outfit: blazing pink capris jeans and black open-shoulder mock-neck top. I put my feet into wedge sandals. Having an intense dislike of brassieres, I left that in the dresser draw.

Having elected just to have a mid-morning snack, we came to a popular cafe.

It was common knowledge at the plant that a certain model of our airplanes had been grounded pending a solution to defects that have caused crashes.

Lexie gave me some insight.

"Engineering is close to a solution. It's the battery Lithium Ion. I think also the MCAS is at fault."

"I hope they fix it. It's not helping financially."

"I own company stock. Plus I think Boeing stock is in the pension fund."

"It'll bounce back. You and I have time to wait."

Before long we were walking through Pacific Science Center looking at butterfly exhibits, hundreds of them in their natural habitat. I marveled at the variety of colors.

We moved on to the dinosaur exhibit where hundreds of clay models stand in their natural environment. Each is surrounded by the plants and trees of its' day.

Lexie commented that "There are more than 1500 species."

I gave a knee-jerk reply. "And they were all giants."

"Not all of them," she replied.

By 1 o'clock it felt like time for lunch so we went into the cafeteria. Many of the tables were taken but managed to find a table by a window.

The sky had been gray all morning. While we were having lunch a long expected downpour had just started.

"It looks nasty out there."

I agreed with a nod then recalled a day at the resort.

"It rained a couple of days when I was at the resort with Lisa. Being naked does have its' advantages."

"I'll just use an umbrella."

"You mean the one you left in your car?"

"So what if I get wet. It's not a big deal."

We finally came back to my apartment. I stripped off my clothing immediately.

"These soaked clothes are not comfortable."

Having said that, Lexie stripped off her clothing.

"You're right Stevie. It does feel better."

"I can put your clothes in the dryer."


"Good idea."

We made small talk for over an our while her clothing was spinning inside the Kenmore. In the meantime we sipped coffee and ate chocolate cake which I had made from a mix.

Lexie extended her hand across the table putting it on my arm. I did not resist. Her gesture made a desire for girl on girl sex come to the surface.

I asked, "when did you know."

"Since I was a teenager."

"Same here," I replied.

"Do you want to have sex?"

The question put a smile on my face. I nodded and led her to my bedroom.

Lexie lay atop me squashing my breasts under hers. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her hand found my lady parts causing muscles to go into contractions. Blood rushed to my clit making it hard. Wetness spread between my labia.

"Mmmmmmmmmm feels good. Keep rubbing me baby."

The seconds ticked away. A few minutes passed unnoticed. Suddenly, but not unexpectedly, muscles relaxed. Cum squirted ejecting her fingers from my vagina.

She rolled off to the right half of the bed leaving me huffing. A toothy grin expressed my satisfaction.

I took her hand in mine between us and looked into her eyes.

"Lexie I'm glad we became friends."

She acknowledged with a smiling nod. "Right back at ya girl."