My Craziest Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I had a better idea of what I was working with, I was ready. I helped them move down so that they were on their back at the edge of the bed, which was just the right height for me to stand right between their legs. They watched with uncertainty and excitement as I slowly stroked myself back to full hardness. I rubbed my cock head against their small, slick pussy lips. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Noelle said. Em just nodded.

I moved their legs up into a V, positioned myself carefully, and leaned forward, easing my cock into them. They were tight but wet and ready, and though it took some work, I was able to get the head in. I started to move slowly, inching my cock in just a little more with each thrust, taking two virginities at once. At first they were fairly quiet, breathing heavily with nerves (and maybe a little pain), but before long I saw some tentative smiles. I started going a little deeper. They were panting, and Emily grabbed a fistful of sheets. "Noelle, start playing with your clit," I ordered, and she did. I was going harder now, not penetrating too deeply but moving in and out quickly. They were both moaning.

After a while, I pulled out and said, "All right, now I'm going to fuck you doggy style." They rolled over and awkwardly got on their hands and knees. I got onto the bed behind them and pushed on their upper back. "Heads down, ass up," I instructed. "And spread your legs a little wider." Once I had them in position, I started fucking them from behind.

It was an amazing experience. I was fucking a tight teenaged pussy, my hands firmly holding a pair of smooth hips, but beyond that there were two heads moaning with each thrust. "You like that, girls?" I laughed. "You like me taking your little collective pussy from behind?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Noelle said, while Emily just said, "Harder" through clenched teeth. I obliged her, pushing my cock all the way in with each thrust now. Leaning forward a little, I took ahold of Noelle's ponytail with one hand and grabbed a handful of Emily's curls with the other, pulling their heads back as I fucked them. A bunch of fast, high-pitched grunts came from Noelle, while Em was just making a low, long moaning sound. I felt them shudder and convulse around my cock. I knew I couldn't last much longer, and it didn't help when they both started talking dirty at the same time, their voices running over each other's.

"Yes, Paul, yes, fuck me, fuck us, give it to me. God, I've been wanting your cock."

"Ugh, do it, fuck you. Do it. Harder. Pull my fucking hair."

"Yes, babe, take us, make us yours, make us your little bitches."

"Fuck us, you pervert, fuck your two-headed slut from behind."

I couldn't take it anymore. "You've cum twice," I told them. "Now it's my turn."

With that, I pulled out, flipped them over on their back, and moved them to the edge of the bed, so that their heads were hanging upside down over the edge. Then I stood, said, "Open your mouths," and started to feed them my cock in turn. I was thrusting pretty fast, but their faces were so close, closer than any two girls' could be, that I barely had to move to switch my cock from one mouth to the other with each thrust. Their arms flailed and their tits jiggled as I fucked their faces, but they opened their mouths wide, doing their best to take the length of my cock when it was their turn and a gasp of air when it was their sister's.

When I pulled back and took ahold of my cock, they knew what was coming.

"Oh, God, Paul, come for us, come on us, give it to us, please, please, please..."

"Do it, shoot your big fucking load on our faces. You got us, now mark your fucking territory."

With those two cute faces side-by-side, it was easy to hit both of them with the first few blasts. As my cum started to trail down their chins and cheeks toward their eyes, I lifted my cock and shot the rest in long lines between their tits and along their stomach.

When I finally finished, they rolled back over, still breathing heavily.

"That was amazing," Noelle said.

"That was gross," Em added, wiping her face.

"Both true," I said. "So I guess you'd better show me your shower."

12