My Crazy... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing my insecurities down, I grinned as I asked, "Do you wanna peep?"

"Sure!" She agreed with a broad eager grin.

Turning the doorknob as silently as I could I cracked the door only enough to peek through. Large feet were for most at the bottom of the bed. It must have been Beck. Cheyanne was straddling him, her plump ass facing us. Rotating her hips, she lifted herself up, whisking the dick inside her until the head still inside her, and then she plunged back down and moaned lustily, "So fucking good! Oh fuck! You're stretching me out so much more than..."

She stopped as she groaned as she ground her clit into Beck's pubic bone, and then up she went again. Suddenly, Beck's hands were grabbing Cheyanne's hips and ass before slamming her down as he began thrust wildly up to meet her. He thrust deep with a low guttural growl as Cheyanne exhaled in an orgasm that almost had me closing the door for fear that the noise would wake someone and bring them out to discover me and June peeping!

My breath caught, and I heard June gasp as creamy white cum began burbling out of Cheyanne's vagina and running down the man's dick. Then, all of a sudden, Beck stepped out from the side of the room. He had been out of sight somewhere, but now he was walking up and climbing on the bed behind Cheyanne. He pulled the other man's dick, now unknown but having to be one of the few left in the house, out of his wife's cunt. He pumped the guy's dick several times as he cleaned the man's cum off, then Beck guided the other man's dick back to Cheyanne's vagina.

She sighed as she settled down its length and then leaned forward proffering her ass to her husband. With a grunt Beck slapped her ass hard as he wiped the other man's seed up and down his own dick for lubrication.

"Oh fuck babe!" Cheyanne mewled as she glanced back at him with lidded sex drunk eyes, "Hurry and stick the fucker in my ass! I want to feel you both inside me!"

Beck laughed, but he didn't hesitate either, wiping the last of the cum covering his hand off around her anus, he pushed two fingers all the way inside her as she gasped lewdly. He reamed her out and then withdrew to a disappointed sigh from her. Grabbing his dick, he pressed his dickhead to her anus and with a savage thrust buried himself to the hilt as Cheyanne gasped raunchily!

"Fuck me!" June gasped.

"I wonder who the other guy is?" I whispered.

"I don't know," She mumbled before stepping back and saying, "Come on, let's go see what everyone else is doing. This is making me so hot!"

"Really," I whispered as I closed the door and grinned at her, "Are you hot for two guys to fuck you in the ass and pussy at the same time?"

"Only if one of them is you!" She purred, pointedly not rejecting the idea.

I smirked and harrumphed as I took her hand and led her further down the hallway. There were no sounds coming from any of the other rooms. Opening one door after another we found Henry and Mary sound asleep. That was all.

Turning to look at June I shrugged, "What do you think?"

"Maybe they're playing 'Hide and Sex'," She answered with a smirk.

"Hide and sex?" I asked, not having heard of the game, "How is it played?"

June giggled as she shrugged, "I don't know! I just made it up!"

"Okay," I chuckled, "Well then, let's make a proper game of it then."

"Okay," June snickered, "Then a proper 'Hide and Sex' game must have a 'Seeker'."

"What does the Seeker do?" I asked.

June's grin was absolutely devious as she answered, "The Seeker must find all the hidden pussy, and fuck it until he cums, or she does."

"Is there a difference," I asked.

"Of course," She answered as if the question was ridiculous, "As long as he cums the Seeker remains the Seeker. However, if she cums and he doesn't then she becomes the new Seeker, and she must find all the dick she can and fuck it."

"Wouldn't she just stay the Seeker at that point?" I said, sounding disgruntled that if my women were to get caught up in this game they might be fucking all the other men in the house, "Wouldn't you just keep orgasming all night long?"

"Trust me babe," June said with a rye grin turning her lips up in a condescending smile, "Not even women can cum all night long. At some point it gets oversensitized, raw, and then painful!"

"Okay," I replied with a nod, "Then what next, after the Seeker finds pussy or dick and they fuck?"

"Then whichever is not the seeker must help the Seeker find another pussy or dick to fuck," June answered, "He or she must find the new pussy or dick and convence him or her to come out to the Seeker."

"That sounds risky," I said, uncertainty thick in my voice.

"Just watch," June giggled, and then she was opening Henry and Mary's door on silent hinges.

Getting down on all fours, June crawled in towards the bed a little ways before motioning for me to follow. Holding my breath, I got down on all fours and scrambled after her. Coming abreast of her fine thick ass I leaned over and bit her soft derrière. June gasped as she gulped back a yelp and gave me a dirty look!

Smiling toothily, I whispered, "Couldn't resist."

Shaking her head, she turned away and continued across the room. Coming up beside Mary she carefully slid a hand beneath the covers and started fondling Mary's breast that was most readily available.

"Fuck she's got some huge breasts," June whispered, "Very nice and soft, and yet firm. Kind of like marshmallows."

"I know," I hissed as I motioned for her to get with it.

Mary's eyes popped open, her bright green eyes flashing before June put her hand to her lips and then moved in close enough to give her a light kiss. A brief brush of her lips against Mary's before she whispered, "It's hide and sex time, and the Seeker has found you. Switch places with me and I will keep your spot warm."

Mary hesitated as she picked her head up off the pillow just enough to see me on the floor beside June. She saw that we were both completely naked too and her eyes became very sharp before she asked, "Have you two... already... you know?"

June smirked as she nodded, then leaning in she kissed Mary again. This time it was longer. Deeper. When she pulled away Mary moved forward as if June was pulling her along before their connection finally parted.

Mary's eyes were closed, but when their lips parted they fluttered open and she gazed hungrily into June's grey-green eyes before June whispered, "I know you wanna fuck him again..."

"Again?" Mary hissed in startled denial.

June leaned in as rubbed her nose against Mary's as she whispered, "You might lie to Henry. You might lie to yourself. But your eyes can't lie to me. You've fucked Ryan, and recently I bet."

Looking down at Mary's pregnant belly, June laid a hand on it as she continued, "I'm willing to bet five or six months ago."

Mary's startlement was livid on her face as she turned away to look over her shoulder to reassure herself that Henry was still asleep. When she turned back her eyes flashed with anger as she put a finger to June's lips before saying in a muted hiss right beside June's ear, "Don't say that! Never say that! He can't know!"

June smirked, as she replied only for Mary's ear to hear, "I never intended to. Like I said, switch places with me. I will keep the bed warm while you and Ryan fuck!"

Mary shook her head no, but then started moving for the edge of the bed anyway as she said, "No switching. Just lay down and be quiet."

The bed was a massive king just like all the rest in the house. Henry was on one side while Mary was on the other. He didn't even feel the bed move as Mary slid off.

I turned over and laid flat on the floor. Mary shared a naughty smile with me and June, and then she giggled, "So your family likes incest too?"

June smiled but shrugged before answering, "I like it so far. This is my first time doing anything like this."

Turning to me Mary asked, "Did you fuck your sister Ryan? Did you fill your sister up with your cream pie?"

I smiled as I nodded, "I did!"

"Can I taste," Mary asked, looking back to June.

June just spread her legs open. Mary didn't waste a second. Leaning in, she buried her mouth in June's thighs and started licking cum up. Long licks up smooth inner thighs, and the labia, vulva, perineum, and ass cheeks. After completely cleaning all my cum out of June's vagina, Mary delved deep inside again. June's reactions were fascinating. Her cheeks blushed bright red. Her eyes crossed before closing, and she started panting as she twerked her pelvis. Mary's slow licking reamed out June's vagina, and then she concentrated on June's clitoris. June was shuddering so hard I feared she was going to shake the bed when she threw back her head, her mouth wide open, inhaled deep and held it as her orgasm shook from head to her toes!

June's thighs locked on Mary's head, but as soon as June released her she moved back and turned to me and hissed, "Fuck her right now! She will orgasm at least three more times, and her flower should be... very receptive!"

June moved to lay flat on the floor as I crawled on top of her. Surprisingly, my dick was still flagstaff straight. I hadn't been paying much attention, but as I thought about it, I did recall it bobbing about like a mad water stick. Grabbing it up in a hand, I guided the swollen purple head to June's smooth pussy-lips and pressed myself inside her.

June gasped in unadulterated euphoric delight!

Her back arched. Her eyes crossed. Her abdomen shuddered as her muscles stretched, flexed, and contracted, but not a sound came out of her. The arteries in her neck popped out of her neck and veins in her forehead pulsed as she turned to look at me with exuberantly gleaming eyes, shimmering as tears ran down her cheeks, and her mouth was peeled back baring her teeth in what could have been pain or pleasure so mind blowing it might have been considered nearly the same thing.

I fucked June as hard and fast as I could. I slammed my hips into her with such force that she was pushed up the carpet inch by inch until her head was forced sideways by the side table, and still I pummeled her pussy mercilessly. Sitting back on my heels I wrapped my arms around June's thighs, and then I lifted her ass off the floor and I dragged her back to me and leaned in as I bent her double!

June's eyes rolled up into her head and exhaled explosively as her orgasm tightened every muscle in her pussy and abdomen. June's vagina turned into a vise harder and harder the longer, faster, and deeper I fucked her. With surprising haste I felt my balls churning, boiling over in expectation. I slammed down into June's pussy like a wedge trying to split her in two. I felt my dickhead hit her cervix and I knew it must be my imagination, but it felt... soft... and pliable. Not exactly stretchy, but it seemed a tight rubber band that opened only slightly as I pressed my dick as deep inside June as I could. Her whole body was trembling as I blasted my cum deep into her furthest reaches!

June didn't cry out, her trembling stopped and she simply wilted. Every muscle in her body after being so taut for so long went completely lax!

Lowering her legs, they were now a dead weight that flopped out to each side carelessly and slowly unbent her body. Careful to stay as deep inside her as I could, I continued pumping ropes upon ropes of seed deep inside her belly as I laid down on top of her. Mary smiled at me and nodded as she slapped June's cheeks to help her come around.

"Mary! What was that noise? Are you alright?" Henry asked as he pushed himself up. His voice worried but also groggy.

"It's fine Henry," She answered as she hastily stood up and climbed back on the bed, "I fell off the bed was all. I'm fine."

"Oh, okay," Henry said, then flopped down and was quickly snoring again.

Mary turned to look at me and June with a smirk. She moved a hand to caress my cheek, and then pulled me by my ear to kiss her tenderly. When we pulled back she whispered, "I think your family is going to be getting even bigger after tonight. Thank you for coming in here. I want to fuck you so much! But I can't. Not this time. Later though, I promise!"

I nodded that I understood.

June came too. With a vengeance. Grabbing me by the hair, wrapping her legs around my hips, she held me there and kissed me over and over and over again. When she was done she insisted that we fuck again, and again, and again! When June was finally sated Mary was laying there on the bed, her head on her pillow, on the edge, fast asleep with a small smile curling her mouth prettily.

——(!)——

It was in the early hours of morning when June and I finally crawled out of Henry and Mary's room and closed their door behind us.

Looking into my face, June wrapped her arms around and pressed her body against me in a request for a kiss. Obliging her eagerly, I let my hands strafe down her back and grabbed two greedy handfuls of her bounty. When June pulled back she whispered, "I love you little brother, and not like a big sister at all. I love you. I love you. I love you!"

"I love you too," I replied earnestly, "And not like my big sister either."

"What are we to do?" She sighed, almost whined, "I love you so much I would bear your children! Hell! I just might bear your child the way you've fuck me up tonight!"

"Would that be so bad," I asked, barely even surprised anymore at my own comment and realization that it didn't scare me anymore. Not since Mary, Birgitte, Devon, and Andrea's pregnancies.

"No!" June answered fiercely with an adamant shake of her head, "I want to bear your children Ryan. More than anything I've ever wanted in the world!"

I let go of her ass and wrapped her in a tight hug.

"It's strange," She whispered, "I can hardly even remember loving Carter now. We've been waiting to have children. We were going to start next year. I have wanted to have his children since the day we got married, but now, I don't feel a thing. Not a thing! Except for you, it is like all the love in my body, everything that I am as a woman, has transferred to you, and yet, I feel horrible because of what we've done. I may have destroyed your marriage, and I am truly sorry for that, but at the same time it doesn't lessen my need to be with you. By your side every minute of every day."

"You haven't ruined my marriage June," I whispered, "June, Mary's baby is mine, Devon's baby is mine, and Birgitte's baby is mine. Andrea's baby, well, there was a mixup in hotel room keys, we were all drunk, and the pharmaceutical company that provided her with birth-control sent out a placebo instead. It isn't common knowledge so please don't say anything. The point is, Andrea knows about them. She's as incestuous with her sisters and mother as you and I have been. Like you said earlier mom has been acting strange, so I talked it over with Andrea. June, she is my wife. My only wife, but she doesn't mind sharing me with you, Charlie, or mom. She only asked that I not pursue you. If you wanted me you would have to pursue me."

"I see," June said as she turned her head up with new tears in her eyes and asked for reassurance, "So that means I can come live with you?"

"If you want to, yes," I said but then amended, "But we are going to move here and live with Birgitte. All of us June. Me, Andrea, and Devon. That will be four other women who want my attention too. Can you live with that?"

"Yes!" She answered eagerly, "I can live with that!"

"Okay then," I confirmed with a nod, then looked around the dark house, "Then where do you wanna go next?"

"Let's go to mom's room!" She said before turning and pulling me down the hallway.

A few quick strides and June was opening the door and crawling across the room before I could crack my teeth in objection. It didn't take but a moment to realize that the covers were thrown back and the bed was empty. Mom and dad were gone. Wonderingly, we stood up and looked over the room.

"Where do you think they are?" June asked.

"I don't know," I answered and shrugged.

"Let's check the other rooms," She suggested.

Nodding, I let June pull me along. The next room only had a sleeping Gretchen in bed with a pill bottle on the side table that June said was sleeping pills. Really good sleeping pills. I could fuck her all night long and she would never have woke or known what happened. So she said, not that I'm that sort of person, even with June standing there making those teasing insinuations.

"That would be rape, June," I said firmly with a shake of my head as we turned away, "I'm about love and respect. That is neither. Besides, Gretchen is outside the family. Mine and Andrea's."

June smirked but nodded approvingly. Turning to leave we both noted that Gretchen's husband, Harold, was very conspicuously missing from the bed. Back in the hallway June asked, "Where do you think he is?"

"I don't know," I answered with a shrug, "Let's count. There is Birgitte, Devon, Andrea, Abigail and me. Mom and dad. Mary and Henry Jr. Jael and Virgil. Cheyanne and Beck. Gretchen's new husband, Harold. Gretchen's ex-husband, Henry Sr. and his new wife Yasmina. There's Charlie by herself. And lastly, you and Carter."

June nodded, keeping the tally as I continued, "I left Birgitte, Devon, Andrea, and Abigail asleep in Birgitte's room when I came out for water. Virgil and Jael are in the library fucking on every flat surface in the room."

"Carter is in the pool with Yasmina," June sneered as she suddenly realized her wedding ring was still on her ring finger and she nearly ripped it off and threw it down the hallway.

I had a feeling I was going to be spending a fair amount of time tomorrow looking for it.

June huffed, and then added, "Beck and Cheyanne are in their room with an as yet unknown man. Who could he be?"

"There are only three options," I replied, holding up three fingers, "Dad, Henry Sr., or Harold."

"Who else is missing?" June asked.

"Mom," I said in a near hiss, "And the three men I just mentioned."

"Do you think mom is having a ménage a trois with dad and one of the other men?" June asked, her tone scandalized.

"God I hope not," I mumbled.

"Where should we start looking?" She asked.

"I'm not sure we should," I said while shaking my head, "The last thing I want to see is mom getting fucked by two guys at once. There's only a few ways that plays out you know, and I don't want to see her doing any of them!"

"And what if that is not what's happening," June asked, "Maybe mom needs you, like I need you."

"Okay, I see your point," I agreed.

June still clasped my hand tightly as we walked slowly down the hallway. Coming to the library we could hear Virgil and Jael still going strong. A quick glance into the room revealed Virgil sitting on the couch now. Jael was sitting on his lap facing him and she was slowly rising up his dick before sliding back down. Her back was to us, and she was blocking Virgil's line of sight, so we quick-stepped past the french doors and made our way to the front entry of Birgitte's home. The large oversized door opened just as silently as all of the interior doors swung.

"I have to say this is... thrilling!" June giggled as she looked down at her nudity and then at mine, "I never thought it would be so much fun to run around outside naked. Of course, I never thought I would find my brothers so... arousing... to look at either!"

I laughed as I turned us toward the driveway to check all the cars first. Glancing at June, ogling her very fine form, from her perky little breasts to the way her chest, waist, and belly moved, to the sway of her broad hips and the movement of her large round ass cheeks. She was any man's slim-thick wet dream. Especially mine. I had spent countless hours during my formative teen years relieving my... stress... inside her thong panties as I watched her dress, or bathe, or really anything else if she was naked or nearly so.