My Crazy... Ch. 07

Story Info
Thanksgiving Day! pt 2.
6k words
4.68
10.9k
23
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers

Chapter 7- Thanksgiving Day! pt 2

"I... I can't see this anymore!" I growled as I turned away from the scene playing out in the guest house, "I feel like I'm gonna puke. I've got dad's dick, balls, and ass permanently seared into my eyeballs! Oh god, I'm never going to forget it, and then there's Henry!"

"Mom! I'm so sorry!" June whimpered as her crying slowly tapered off.

"It's okay. It's okay," Kennedy said soothingly as she hugged her daughter and patted her back. She still hadn't let go of my dick, and every now and then she squeezed and pumped just to keep it hard, "I've know your dad was gay for nearly twenty years now."

"What!" June and I gasped one on top of the other.

Kennedy smiled sadly and nodded, "I'm his beard. I didn't know at first of course. No woman wants to marry a man who is more interested in fucking other men than her, but as these things happen, I was pregnant with June when he confessed his true nature to me. He liked a guy and wanted to have a relationship, even offered to let me in on it!"

She laughed as tears ran down her cheeks, "He thought I might like the idea of having a ménage à trois, or even something more permanent. But I said no. I just want one man that wants me. I don't care who he is..."

She said that while looking directly into my eyes and squeezing my dick in a very meaningful way.

"Mom, you deserve to have a man that only ever wants you!" I said passionately while June nodded in agreement.

"Thank you son," She whispered, even as she shook her head, "But, I will settle for a man that loves me as deeply as you do, Ryan. That is, if you will love me both as a woman and your mother?"

Feeling more accustom to the idea of loving my sisters incestuously, I didn't hesitate. After all, what was one more act of incest next to what I have done so far, and this was my mother. The woman who gave birth to me and has loved me unreservedly all my life!

Stepping in close I moved my hands to her face with my palms at the corners of her jaw and laced my fingers through her long, straight, auburn hair streaked with white. Big auburn eyes looked at me through long, thick lashes with an intensity I have never seen in them before. She was only an inch shorter than June, and June was only an inch shorter than me and I was six foot, so she was right there with her head tilted only slightly to look up at me. Her mouth, my mother's mouth, was not as plump as some of the other women in my life now. It was a light pink oval with a slim top lip with a defined vermillion border, a soft Cupid's bow, and a broad, deep philtrum. Her bottom lip was overly plump making up for all the slimness of her top lip as it curled out provocatively also with a well defined vermillion border. The edges of her mouth quirked up in an anticipatory smirk and parted as she took a soft inhale just as I pressed my mouth to hers in a kiss that I hoped left her as devastated as it left me!

Her kiss goosed my skin, made every hair on my head want to stand on end, and curled my toes. Breathtaking didn't even begin to describe it. Her lips were a feather drawn softly across mine. Her breath was a warm caress on a cold winter's day. Her tongue, light and wet and soft, was tantalizing. Ever hinting at possibility. Drawing me in. Exciting my imagination. Inflaming my desire. She made every woman I had ever kissed seem an amateur. Like teenage girls learning to kiss for the first time. Even Birgitte!

Kennedy wasn't forceful physically, or aggressive emotionally. She didn't let the moment carry her away and spiral out of control. As she stood there in my arms, with one arm around June's waist and the other holding my cock, she pressed her mouth against mine so softly I instinctively pressed in for more. As I pressed in for more she parted her lips and breathed life into me. When I opened my mouth she flicked her tongue ever so lightly across my lips and traced the edge of my teeth. When I flicked my tongue out to meet hers she retreated and closed her mouth around my tongue, sucking as she pulled away. When I pulled my tongue back she came back, her mouth parting, her lips pressing against mine until I had to suck her bottom lip between my teeth as she smiled and pulled away again. When I surged back in she met me with controlled passion, her mouth parted as she breathed into my mouth once more, and then she was nipping at my top lip and flicking her tongue across my teeth.

It went on like this for seconds, or it could have been eternity. We made love. We had carnal sex. We rolled in the grass and fucked like animals. All in the span of minutes. All with nothing but our kisses.

When mom finally pulled away. It had to be her. She had to be the one that stopped. I was enamored. Intoxicated. Hypnotized. I wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop.

Mom took a single step back, and I realized that June no longer clung to Kennedy's side. She had taken a step back and was watching as our lips parted, and I opened my eyes. Mom's gaze was hot! Her big auburn eyes looked up at me through long thick lashes. Her mouth was partly open and looking so inviting, and then she looked down and I followed her gaze curiously. Thick white ropes of frothy cum coursed down mom's hand to dribble in dollops into the grass.

Kennedy smiled in satisfaction and released my dick as she splayed her fingers so she could watch my cum stretch between her long slim fingers like goo, then I saw her belly. Cum was splatter from her sternum down the lovely curves of her abdomen all the way to her one inch wide four inch long brazilian landing strip of long, straight, auburn pubes that decorated her pubic mound like a thick autumnal forest! I felt dazed. Intoxicated. For the first time I realized I was panting.

"That's a lot of cum," Mom whispered in a hot purr that was definitely self-satisfied.

"Shit," June exclaimed with a giggle, "If you came like that inside me! Especially how many times you've cum in me, oh fuck, I just might get pregnant tonight!"

"He's cum in you already?" Mom asked June, her eyes opened wide with surprise, "How many times?"

"A lot," June answered as she started counting on her fingers. Giving up she continued, "That doesn't include his fucking Charlie, or his other women."

"Other women?" Mom asked, and then her eyes grew intense as she looked me up and down, "You've fucked Birgitte, Devon, Andrea, and Abigail to night too?"

I nodded.

"Well," Mom said in a huff. Grabbing my dick again, she growled, "You've fucked both your sisters, it is high time that I get a little satisfaction tonight!"

She looked about the grass as if she were looking for a good spot to lay down so we could fuck right there just outside the guest house. Grabbing her arm and pulling her back, I wrapped her in a hug that squished my cum on her belly between us as I said, "Mom, why have you stayed with dad if you knew he was gay, and cheating on you?"

She looked back at me with eyes so hot she could have lit a fire with them. She certainly lit a fire in my heart!

"Because despite his faults he was a good father," She sighed as the fire in her eyes flashed and then waited as tears budded and gathered on her lashes, "We... came to an arrangement. He would not cheat on me until he gave me three children. At least one had to be a son, or else we would have continued until he gave me one. After that, I would look the other way as long as he was discreet, and he and I would never have sex again once he started... doing his thing with other men."

"Oh mom!" June moaned as she came over and hugged her again.

"Mom, you haven't had sex for twenty-four years?" I gasped right after June.

Kennedy gave me a "what can I say" look and shrugged before answering, "I guess that explains my being horny for my own son a little bit. I managed to endure until you turned fifteen, Ryan, but after that, well, I found out that your dad wasn't the only one with... proclivities."

"Oh mom!" June sighed, she must have been shocked right down to her toes because she seemed to be in a loop unable to say anything else.

"Anyway," Mom continued, ignoring June except to give her a cursory pat on the arm, "I needed sex so badly! There were so many nights that I almost came to your room with the intent to seduce you, but I chickened out at your door. Later, I told myself I had done it so that I wouldn't screw you up. The one thing I always wanted more than anything was to make sure my kids knew that I loved them, and that they were safe!"

"We did mom," I said as I hugged her tighter, "I always felt safe, and loved."

"So loved," June mumbled as she nodded her head.

"Good!" Kennedy laughed as she wiped tears away from her cheeks, "Then I have completed my mission. There really isn't anything for me to do anymore. I have three beautiful, loving, well adjusted kids. What more can I ask for?"

"This mom," I answered as I leaned in and kissed her with all the love I could muster.

This time her kisses were so hot and so passionate. She was fierce! Aggressively biting and nipping at my lips. Her tongue was a pleasant invader that seemed to investigate every corner of my mouth. She sucked on my tongue so hard, it was clear she was hinting at the to come once she had my cock in her mouth!

When I pulled back it was to gasp for air and say, "I want to fuck you right now!"

Mom only growled, "Yes!"

"But not here," I continued, "I do not want to stay here another second!"

"Lead me anywhere you want to go," Mom chuckled very lasciviously, "I am yours now. Take me, and do everything that is your heart's desire!"

Grinning, I stepped back and took June and mom by the hand and ran around the house back to the front door. Careful to be quiet, we found the library empty. Virgil and Jael must have finally retreated to their room. A quick check of the pool found it quiet, the sliding door closed, and June's lingerie missing from where she left it hanging on the slider door handle. As we crept back to my room, June explained what had happened earlier. When we reached Charlie's room I grinned and changed directions. Opening the door, I led the way.

Pulling the covers back, we found Charlie alone and naked. She immediately gave a start, but her voice was only a strangled squeak as she retreated.

"It's me," I said reassuringly, and then she was a wild cat bounding up onto her knees and launching herself into my arms and lavishing me with kisses.

It took a minute before she realized that mom and June were in the room with us. Once she saw them she retreated back onto the bed beckoning us to climb in. I settled mom in the middle of the huge king size bed with June on her right and Charlie on her left. Three sets of eyes gazed up at me in such anticipation and love. Mom's auburn eyes, June's gray-green, and Charlie's blue. All three smiled and nodded. Looking down between mom's thick thighs, I admired her smooth olive skin. Below her rectangular forest of auburn pubes her camel-toe pussy-slit began. Her fat, rosy, pussy-lips looked as inviting to kiss as her mouth was. Struck with the sudden desire I backed up and dived in!

Spreading open her fat pussy-lips revealed a dainty clitoral hood and inner labia as soft and pink as rose petals. She was velvety soft and pleasantly moist with a faint womanly aroma like tears, the open sea, and lavender soap. Pushing my tongue into her pussy, I delved deep inside the mouth of her cherry shaped vagina and scooped out her nectar like honey in the comb. I probed her walls and then withdrew to slide my tongue up her vulva and flick her clitoris playfully within her hood. I bit and nibbled at her labia, spent long minutes going back and stroking her clit, rubbed her vulva, suckled and nibbled her inner labia, and went back for more nectar.

At first, mom busied herself with cleaning my cum off of her belly with her cum smeared hand. Wiping it all off on her plump lower lip before sucking each finger into her mouth. She swallowed my cum down like she was eating crème brûlée, and moaning scrumptiously the whole time.

Once she was finished with her meal, she directed June and Charlie to suck and nip at her nipples. Both daughters were more than eager to please. Sighing lustily, Kennedy settled deeper into her pillows and verily hummed as she let her orgasm build inside her.

Moans and sighs died as Kennedy fell deeper and deeper into the sensations of my ministry of her pussy. She seemed to barely breath but every now and then she would inhale and sigh. Every now and then I would find a particularly sensitive spot and her legs would twitch, or her belly to shudder causing her to gasp and her breasts to jiggle. As my patronage continued, sensitive spots hard to find grew as her clitoris and labia flushed to a deep rosy red and swelled up with arousal. Her hips were constantly gyrating. Her belly was heaving like angry ocean swells as her muscles tightened and relaxed. Her plump ass cheeks were soft quivering marshmallows beneath my chin. And her thighs were constantly twitching, tightening around my head and then releasing, only to tighten once again. Mom's hands, once sprawled out like eagle's wings, were now reaching down so that she could curl her fingers in my hair. One moment she would pull my head into her pussy with a strength to suffocate in her garden, or push me away as she squealed trying to peel me away from her clitoris.

In the end, she pulled me in and I latched onto her clit while pushing two fingers into her vagina and a third in her ass. June and Charlie latched onto each of mom's nipples and bit down hard enough that she would have protested any other time, and then her eyes crossed. She inhaled deeply as her back arched until only her ass and her head touched the bed. Her eyes rolled up into her head. She grabbed two handfuls of my hair and tried vainly to push me away, all the while clamping her thighs around my head so tight I couldn't have moved even if I had wanted to. And then she wailed!

It was a deep guttural cry that quickly ran up the scales until the crystal chandelier should have been vibrating. All of her breath left her and she was still climaxing soundlessly. I twanged her clitoris a final time and then I bit down on her swollen clitoral bud as her whole body went as stiff as a board, and then suddenly she collapsed as her cumming gushed into my mouth like spring waters!

"Holy fuck!" Charlie whispered.

"Was that what happened to me," June asked. She had left for the bathroom to soak a rag. She put a cold compress on Kennedy's forehead and patted her cheeks.

"Pretty much," I answered, "I've never fucked any of my lady's to passing out before, and now I done it twice in one night to my sister and mother."

"That's some impressive skill," Charlie purred, "I can't wait until you do it to me!"

Mom's whole body gave a massive spasm that made both June and Charlie scream. Then everything happened in a rush. Kennedy, pulling the compress from her forehead, sitting up and grabbing me like a cat sinking her claws into my shoulders, pulling me up roughly to kiss her as she wrapped her legs around my back, and a fervent rush to grab my dick and guide it to her vagina.

"Fuck me!" She growled predatorially, "Fuck me now!"

Pulling my knees up, I thrust my head inside her womb! I sank into her body slowly. I had to reverse and push harder. She was so tight! She was so wet!

Wrapping my arms around her thighs I picked her ass up off of the bed as she looked at me through a hot haze of lust. I spread her thighs as wide as I could and I slammed myself inside her with a vengeance!

All of my love. All of my passions. All of my anger at the neglect my mother had to endure for the last twenty-four years. It surged through me. It fueled me, and I hammered my mother's pussy like it was the only pussy, the last pussy I ever have or want again!

Mom's orgasm before was only half as intense as her second. She grabbed a pillow and held it over her mouth as she screamed and screamed and screamed and climaxed over and over and over again, and at the last she inhaled and held her scream in as the arteries in her neck bulged out and the veins in her head pulsed. When I finally came I sprayed her womb down with cum like I was fucking 'Old Reliable'!

As I withdrew from mom, June was putting the cold compress back on mom's forehead while Charlie laid back and spread her legs open. Crooking her finger at me she commanded, "It's time to fuck your baby sister again!"

With a naughty grin I moved between her thighs. Her little camel-toe pussy wasn't as fat as mom's, but if we still plump!

----(!)----

It was almost noon when hands shaking my shoulder roused me from sleep. I was laying on my side and right in front of me was June. Her arms were curled up between us and she had her uppermost thigh pushed between my legs. Behind, if the feeling of the breasts against my back was any indicator, mom was curled up with an arm thrown over my chest. I felt like a hotdog sandwich between two buns!

Charlie was not in my line of sight.

Looking up, Andrea greeted me with a smile as she purred, "Good morning lover. The last I saw of you last night you were headed to the bathroom. What happened?"

Andrea's blue eyes seemed to glint, was she jealous? Nah, that couldn't be, she had given permission for what happened last night!

June roused with a yawn and Mom gasped and sat bolt upright. She looked around like she had no idea where she was, how she came to be here, or what she had done, and then she sighed and laid back down, hugging me even tighter than before. Charlie mumbled something into her pillow and then pulled it over her head and refused to wake up.

June sat up and started working her way to the edge of the bed, leaving a smear of cum on the sheet behind her as she went. June's absence opened up a way for me to escape, but when I moved mom tightened her hold. With a sigh Andrea sat down beside me and asked again, "So what happened last night?"

Taking her hand, I told her everything. Every detail. From getting a drink of water, to finding Virgil and Jael. Finding the slider to the back porch and the pool open to finding Carter and Yasmina. Running into June. Having sex with my older sister. Hide and Sex. Finding Harold and Beck fucking Cheyanne. Waking Mary up and her orally fucking June before I fucked her again and again and again. Then finding mom outside. Finding my dad and Henry Sr. in the guest house. The revelations that came out about mom and dad were more than shocking. And then I finally ended with coming back to Charlie's room.

Andrea looked stunned.

"I promised June that she could come live with us," I finished.

"No, of course," Andrea agreed with a shake of her head for the circumstances and nod of acceptance, "Of course she can come live with us. She knows we're moving though, right?"

"Yeah," I answered with a nod.

"Would you mind if I came too," Mom asked.

"Of course we wouldn't mind," Andrea said again though this time her eyes seemed to be a little startled.

"You can't leave me with dad," Charlie said as she threw the pillow across the bed and turned over, "Not that I'm scared or anything, it's just, if all of you get my big brother I don't want to be left out!"

"I...," Andrea squeaked.

"Let's put a pin in this," I suggested as I took Andrea's hand and squeezed it, "We only have two rooms and two beds in our little house. Andrea, Devon, and I sleep in our bed. That leaves the queen in my office that can only sleep two comfortably. So we will have to come to some arrangement. Also, in three months there will be babies."

Mom chuckled, but I could see disappointment already on her face before she said, "Nearly thirty years of marriage is no small feat. Me and your father will talk. In the beginning we were going to divorce after Charlie was eighteen, but now she's twenty-four and we still haven't. We will talk and see what he wants to do. If we get a divorce it will take time to seperate, so I think June and Charlie should come live with you. I will wait."

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers
12