My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head trying to ignore how soft her hands were, trying not to look at her cleavage the towel was snuggly wrapped around. She noticed my eyes anyway and giggled. "Wanna see them?"

"No- n- no." I said unsteadily, trying to focus on anything but the cute blonde tugging on my cock. She ignored me, pulling on the towel, and letting it fall off her. Her full breasts fell free of the tight wrap and burst off her chest. She pulled her lean, naked, body on the bed and bent over. Her blonde head moved down, and she stuck her ass in the air.

She giggled again and ran her pink tongue across my shaft. "Liv says you love getting head."

I tried to squirm back, "I do, but from her and that's really personal." I said panicking. Her green eyes glittered deviously as she wrapped her lips around my shaft and started to tug. Her soft, warm, mouth bobbed on my shaft. She sucked gently but hungrily, her breasts moving with the effort. I panted quietly, watching the little blonde work my shaft with her lips and tongue while I tried to keep control.

She slid her mouth off slowly and smiled at me, "I think you like it." She mocked, leaning down and tickling my tip with her tongue. "Wanna see how far I can take it?"

I shook my head, "No, you have to stop she could get out any second."

She snickered at the comment, "Think she'd join us or cry?" She asked before wrapping her mouth around me and sucking again. She slid her lips down until her throat seized and her torso flexed as she gagged loudly pulling up to resume sucking, drool running down my shaft. She panted breathlessly bobbing up and down quickly.

"Be quiet!" I hissed in a harsh whisper, "Someone will hear!"

She made a sensual whimper and interrupted herself, "I hope someone hears me choking on your cock." Before plunging me back into her mouth and down her throat forcing gagging and heaving sounds from her.

I put a hand to her head and panted, "Please, I can't.."

She laughed, pulling her mouth away stroking me with her hand, "You're going to, don't hold back."

"Please..." I strained, she leaned forward as my cock suddenly erupted shooting thick ropes of cum that splattered across her breasts and stomach. She stroked me through the climax, milking my cock, licking cum off her fingers, and then cleaning my shaft with her mouth.

She gave a satisfied laugh, feeling the cum that covered her breasts, "I'm such a slut." She leaned in and kissed me softly before standing up, biting her lip. She wrapped the towel around her chest and fixed it in place. "Think she'll notice all the cum on her robe?" She leaned over me again with a rotten expression, "Or maybe that your cock has already been drained?" She smirked and walked to the bathroom.

She shot me a devilish smile as she closed the door behind her. Once alone again, I swore and climbed out of bed, before climbing back in having no idea what to do with myself. I ended up laying there silently hating how much I enjoyed what had just happened.

Moments later the door opened, and Maggie exited, wearing the short, pink, robe tied around her small waist. It hugged her chest tightly and I could see cum still catching light on her cleavage. She leaned on the foot of the bed, "Try not to think about me." She smiled and left.

Liv was in the shower for almost another full ten minutes after Maggie left. I even dozed slightly until I heard the water cut off. There was silence for another long period before the door opened, and she emerged running fingers through wet, stringy, hair with a towel wrapped around her chest- just like her sister had done.

Her slender frame walked across the room to the bed. "You're awake." She said excitedly.

"And waiting on you," I said.

She climbed onto the bed still wrapped in the wet towel. "Did Maggie behave when she was in here?"

"Of course not." I said flatly. She smirked and leaned in to kiss me.

"Good." She said before her lips met mine. Her kiss was hot, and sensual; I had worried that I would struggle to get hard again after Maggie but feeling Liv's body against mine made it immediate.

She grabbed my cock and stroked it while she kissed me, panting aggressively. "I hope you were this hard looking at that slut in her towel." She stroked me quickly, breathlessly kissing.

"Well- I-" I started to say but she put a hand over my mouth and straddled me. Her bare pussy was soaking wet, her lips dragged along my shaft leaving it slick with each move of her hips. She panted at the feeling. She made quiet moans grinding on me. I tried to reply,

"I'm not really sure-" She interrupted with a finger over my lips and another whimper.

"Ugh, I hate her flaunting her fucking body like that." She said through high squeals and moans. Her pussy was so wet it dripped off my shaft and onto my waist. Her nipples poked through the towel and she shuddered slightly on top of me. "You could almost see her ass under the towel."

She leaned forward and pushed her pussy back on my cock which slid in easily. She used force to push me into her tight pussy that dripped as she eased me deeper and deeper into her. She started to ride, sliding my cock in and out of her narrow body, her hair hung in wet threads around her face that was hanging open in moans.

She rode my cock as quickly as she could, her flat body heaving for breath with the effort as she shoved me into her pussy hard. She shoved her hips against mine and rocked quickly, covering her mouth, "I'm gonna cum..."

She shook, holding her hand to mouth to cover her moans as orgasm raked across her, nearly shaking the towel free. She was so wet after cumming her pussy and legs streaked slickness across me with audible sounds. My cock had a white ring of cream around the base and her small breasts still clung to the now loose towel.

She gasped heavily for air, her hips not slowing down. She leaned forward and the towel fell off her shoulders and onto me making me move it. She was completely lost, her breasts bobbing with the movement of her hips, her redhair a mess across her shoulders and face.

"I cant't-" She cried losing control, "I can't stop thinking about you looking at her, trying your best not to let yourself get hard, Fuck!" She panted, "Please tell me you looked." She said desperately. "I'm cumming again..." She cried. She shook quietly, whimpering into her hand. I put my hand to her stomach and felt the orgasm race through her a second time before moving her off. She knew what I wanted and rolled onto her elbows and knees.

On her knees, legs spread open, her pink pussy was a creamy mess. Grool made strings clinging to her legs which were smeared and slick. I slid my cock across her wet folds before pushing in. She cried, gripping the sheets as I started to saw my cock in and out of her.

Picking up rhythm I started pounding my cock into her, smashing against her butt. I spanked her and felt her tight pussy clench. She squealed and I spanked her again. "Shit, babe." I groaned. Suddenly she pulled away from and turned around putting her tongue under my shaft and licking me.

"Cum on me..." she panted, she licked and sucked my cock for just a few seconds before I erupted. She held my cock pointed at her cute face as cum burst across it in thick ropes. She stroked me gently letting it blast her and leak across her nose and cheeks. She licked my shaft and sucked the tip making me groan loudly as she tried to work out every drop.

I pulled her face up and kissed her gently. As she pulled away wiping cum away from her eye I asked, "Wanna hang out for round two?" She laughed.

"We should've done this before I showered." She said. "I have to get ready for breakfast."

She re-cleaned up and I got dressed. Back downstairs we resumed our best behavior, or so I thought. I had expected the parents to join us but they had gone out to run holiday errands leaving me alone with the sisters. Even still, mercifully, neither did anything since I'd already emptied twice that morning. And don't misunderstand, Maggie wore a spaghetti strap top that hid nothing, and shorts as tight and scant.

We did standard holiday stuff setting up the tree and picking up--Liv and I even did some shopping. When we got back we were sitting on the couch and I impulsively asked her a question.

"Has Maggie always been...how do I say this?" I said hesitantly.

"Slutty?" Liv said.

"Not what I was going to say but sure."

"She's been 19 for half a year now; check this out." Liv said opening her phone. She handed it to me and I scrolled through. It was a reddit user page and full of pictures of Maggie. Naked, posing sexually, several of her engaged in sexual acts, or splattered with cum ect.

"Holy crap." I said. Liv nodded.

"She's been on all the nude threads on Reddit since she turned 18." She explained.

"Wow." I said scrolling through the pictures. As I looked I noticed Liv became quiet and moved closer. I handed her back the phone. "I get the idea." I said.

"Some of them are really bad," She said keeping the screen open. "Watch this gif," she said hitting the link. The gif had sound; it was a minute and twenty-second-long gif of Maggie getting fucked from behind until the guy came all over her ass.

"She's like you, her favorite part is bringing guys to orgasm." Liv draped a leg over mine and opened another link, a video of Maggie laughing cutely while on her knees being filmed. She took a cock into her mouth and bobbed enthusiastically for several long moments until there was an audible groan, and she pulled her mouth off and let the cum shoot across her nose and chin.

"I think I get it." I said again, she ignored me and pulled up another video. Maggie was on her hands and knees taking it doggy style and whimpering 'fuck me daddy, please, don't fucking stop.' I tried to shift to avoid my swelling shaft from touching my pants, but it didn't work. Liv noticed and smiled, pulling up another video.

"How many does she have?" I asked.

The video was Maggie on top in an oversized shirt riding on top and moaning, pulling the shirt up to expose her breasts. My cock was now pressed against my pants

"Are you trying to get me off to your sister's amateur porn?" I asked as the video ended.

She put a finger to her lips and shh-ed me. "Pick one."

"You can't be serious." I said. She gave me a look and handed me the phone. I took it, still looking into her brown eyes. "You know, if you're this into this, why not just invite her to a threesome. Then you could watch your fantasy straight out?"

"It's way more complicated than that." She said with a devious smirk and pointed at the phone. I scrolled through the pages of slutty content while Liv watched me and whispered.

"Pick one where you can watch her ass. I know how much you love it." I tried to find something different to spite her but ended up opening a video of her holding her mouth to stay quiet while getting fucked in a dressing room. My cock raged in my pants, straining, as I watched the blonde on screen whimpering quietly.

She felt my tip through my pants with a delicate finger and I looked over at her. "No, no." she scolded. You keep watching." She said rubbing me through my pants. Suddenly we heard steps on the stairs and Maggie came into the living room. I startled at how fast she came in and expected Liv to stop touching me, but she didn't--confident what she was doing was hidden under her leg and the skirt draped over it.

"What are y'all up to?" She asked coming over. I handed the phone to Liv.

"Just watching stuff online." Liv said.

"Anything good? Whatcha watching?" Maggie asked. Liv hesitated to answer, and Maggie raised an eyebrow. "So, porn." She said. Liv turned bright red.

Maggie looked at us both. "Can I join? Or is this a couple's event?"

Liv waved her over and moved her leg away from me. I expected her to sit on the other side of Liv, but she didn't. In fact, she didn't even sit on the other side of me- she sat right on me in my lap. I waited for Liv to protest but she didn't. She ignored the fact that her sister was pushing up against me. Instead she said,

"You can sit there but we've been watching for a bit and it may be a splash zone." I stared at Liv who deliberately didn't look at me. "Now I know the risks." Maggie said with a smirk. Liv pulled up a video and Maggie leaned forward so I could watch over her shoulder. Her back was arched, and her ass stuck out.

We watched the video in silence. Liv leaned away from me to see the phone she was holding, Maggie bent over in my lap, her hips moving against me with excitement. To see the screen, I had to lean into her, pushing my stiff cock into her very protruding ass which wiggled against me.

"Fuck", Maggie swore as the video ended, "I'm so horny now."

Liv gave me a long look. I looked back and gestured for us to leave. She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss behind Maggie. As she leaned away from me, she smiled then reached up and pulled Maggie's hair.

As Liv yanked back on Maggie's curls, Maggie gave an aggressive groan and pulled against Liv's grip.

"Mmmmm, your boy is not helping you at all." Maggie said, leaning forward and grinding on my lap.

"I don't think he's trying to help me." Liv said watching my helpless expression. She leaned across me and I looked into her face. "No, don't." I whispered. She ignored me and slapped Maggie's ass

Maggie looked back at me biting her lip, "He's so bad. He's going to make this a splash zone." She pushed against me and grinded on me. She turned back around and said in a sensual voice, "Hit me again, daddy."

Liv leaned into my ear and whispered, "Hit her again daddy." Then spanked her sister. Maggie groaned in satisfaction and rubbed faster.

"I think your boyfriend wants to glaze my cake." Maggie said breathlessly.

"I don't think you're helping." Liv said flatly.

"Mmmmm" Maggie giggled, "Beg to differ."

I looked at Liv who was red in the face and shook my head no, asking for help. She smiled and nodded.

I put my hands on Maggie's waist, senselessly trying to tell her to stop, right before my cock burst in my pants. I groaned loudly feeling the heat and tension of orgasm stream through me as cum spurted out in gob after gob. I laid still panting and Maggie stood up, flipping hair over her shoulder.

"You're welcome." She said with a chirp of satisfaction. She winked at Liv who made a show of rolling her eyes as Maggie left, a big, wet, spot on her shorts as she went up the stairs.

I looked at Liv, "That was low."

She didn't answer and instead gave me a long, hot kiss. "I'd fuck you right here, but I know how spent you are." She said the ends of her mouth curling.

The remainder of the night was entirely mundane. I don't know if Liv knew about what happened with Maggie that morning or not, but she seemed to sense my fatigue. I showered and cleaned up after alone, nothing at dinner and Liv and I were in bed at a normal time.

Before we said good night, she told me that tomorrow was going to be the most intense day yet. I didn't know if she wanted me to be excited or concerned, and she didn't wait for me to ask.

12