My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 06 - The Wedding Shower Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up." Liv said, patting my leg. I raised up and the pushed me onto my back on the cold wood, my cock suspended in the air, rigid. Liv looked over at Maggie and Lizzie and wagged her finger, "Come on, bottoms up ladies."

They hurried over to the table, I was looking up at four bikini clad girls who stood at one end of the table with pink faces and smiles. I didn't know what they were going to do, but I had a feeling I was about to experience a lot of it all at once.

"Where should we put the shot?" Lizzie asked.

Maggie laughed, "Sweetie, he is the shot."

Amy bit her lip and traced her fingers down my shaft, pulling away a thin string of precum. "He goes off like a champagne bottle."

Lizzie looked at Amy, "How do you know?"

"Because he's gone off in me." Amy laughed.

Lizzie looked at Liv, "She's slept with your fiancé?" She asked her mouth agape.

"Aw Lizzie, we all have." Maggie said with a smirk, "Liv's a total freak who gets off on it."

"She swapped beds with me once so I could wake him up and seduce him into letting me ride myself stupid and get my guts filled." Amy said plainly relishing the memory before licking her finger.

"I spent a whole vacation with him here, making him cum whenever I wanted, with Liv's encouragement. He even came on me on the couch once." Maggie looked at me and winked.

"Hey, Liv's not a freak." I said leaning my head up.

Liv leaned over me, her hair tenting my face, "Yes I am," She giggled and gave me a kiss.

"Want to give it a try?" Amy asked. As Liv leaned away, I saw Amy pulling Lizzie to the table.

Maggie leaned over and smiled at Lizzie, "Ooh, let's turn sweet little Lizzie into a slut."

Amy laughed derisively, "This'll be fun! Take her bathing suit off!"

Lizzie laughed as Maggie grabbed the tie-string on her back and yanked, causing the badly fit bikini top to fall forward off her chest. She closed her arms trying to keep it on and cover herself, squirming away from Amy's fingers that tugged the bottom off away from her hip bones and down her slender legs to her ankles.

"Guys! I've given head before I can do it with a bathing suit on." She protested.

"Don't be ridiculous," Maggie chided pulling the blue garment from her grip, "How is he going to look at your tits while you work?"

"It won't matter because I don't have any." Lizzie said flatly pointing at the domed a-cups and the small pale nipples that puffed off them.

I heard Liv sputter a laugh, "What? Don't be ridiculous." She pulled the string on her top and discarded it walking around the table, wearing nothing but the bikini bottom.

"He and I have been together a while, and when we met, I felt the same way. But I assure you, he enjoys breasts of every size."

I sat up on my elbows, "It's true, I had a blast sucking on Liv's little titties when we met. She made all kinds of fun sounds then and she still does."

"Look, you don't have to believe me," Liv said. She glanced at me on the table and ran her finger under my tip making me wince as she collected precum on her finger tip. She pulled her finger away and showed Lizzie the fluid stringing between fingers. "Give it a shot, you'll forget all about how you feel about your body when you feel him reacting to you."

Lizzie rolled her eyes, "Okay, okay." She moved close to the table, "I'm not here for a pep talk."

I watched the messy curls lean over, and felt her soft tongue drag over the underside of my shaft and I panted. I wasn't used to being watched and somehow it was both frightening and thrilling. She wrapped her lips around me and started sucking, tonguing precum from me as she did.

I put my hand to her head and held her hair as she bobbed, making the tension in my shaft rage against her soft warm mouth. She was breathing fast as she sucked and stroked me with her lips, her skinny body moving with the motion.

"Look at her go, a regular slut in the making." Maggie said before slapping Lizzie's exposed ass.

Lizzie yelped and looked back with a bashful look of reproach before turning back to me. Her small, soft, hands stroked me and she put her face against my shaft and rubbed it, precum sticking to the bridge of her nose and cheek, sliding it down to her lips and resuming.

Liv bent over next to her and egged her on, "He looks so good with your mouth on him."

She didn't look at Liv, I couldn't either, the feelings her mouth caused were overwhelming, the dainty pink lips gently pulled on my shaft and her tongue stroke under my tip softly so that I could feel myself pulsing against her.

"You're going to look so good covered in his cum." Liv said.

"Can you imagine if he came in her," Maggie said, "Where would it even all go."

Lizzie slid her lips off of me and stroked with her hand looking up at me, "Stand up." She said.

"What?" I asked in a haze.

"Stand up, I want you to cum on me while I'm on my knees." She said leaning back.

I sat up, the action pushing a drop of precum out that slid down my shaft mixing with her spit. I inched off the table and the nubile, college freshman sank to her knees. She pulled her hair back, shaking the small mounds on her chest before she rose up and grabbed me with her lips.

She sucked more softly, almost teasing me. I groaned quietly at the feeling of her servile strokes with her mouth and laps of her tongue. I was holding the table with one hand, leaning back, my other hand gripping her curls as she sucked.

"He's so close." Liv said quietly to her, having knelt next to her to take in each time my shaft slid into her mouth.

I gave a loud groan and my knees buckled. My cock burst in her mouth and she made a choking sound before yanking away. Jet after jet of hot cum slapped across her nose, mouth and chin. She held her tongue open and stroked me as successive shots covered her face, and neck, thick masses starting to run down to her chest.

She gave groans of satisfaction and ran her face along my messy shaft painting herself with more cum. Liv leaned over and started kissing Lizzie's neck, lapping cum off it where she could with desperate pants and whimpers.

Lizzie laughed and looked up at me, her face sprayed down with cum that started to drip off her chin. Liv licked up her neck to her jaw filling her tongue with cum. "I feel like a well-rewarded pet."

"Good girl," Liv said to her with a coy laugh.

Lizzie laughed, wiping cum away from her eyes and tasting it before Liv and Amy helped her up, "He came so much."

"Virtually every time." Liv said smirking.

Maggie put her hands on Lizzie's shoulders and pulled her close enough that her breasts pressed into Lizzie and kissed her softly. Lizzie kissed her back, cum spreading between them from Lizzie's lips for several moments. They parted and Maggie licked her lips, "Mmmm a happy, playful slut just like the rest of us now."

"Now that he's blown his load all over Lizzie, I'm going swimming." Amy said before winking at Lizzie and slapping her ass. She turned and grabbed her towel from the couch and stepped out onto the porch.

I looked at Lizzie, "Maybe get cleaned up, we'll all swim."

She giggled and rolled her eyes, "I guess, but I worked pretty hard to get into this outfit."

Liv wrapped her arms around Lizzie's waist, "You can always change back into it later."

Lizzie laughed again and headed to the bathroom. "Remember wash with cold water." I said loudly to her as she closed the door.

Liv smiled at me, "Having fun?"

"More importantly, are you?"

"You're at a multiday affair with three slutty girls, I'm blissful." She leaned forward and kissed me, I kissed her back, trying not to be uncomfortable at the taste of my own cum on her lips. How and why these girls enjoyed it I'll never understand.

"Oops, sorry!" she said emphatically wiping her mouth.

"It's fine, you've tasted plenty of it." I said.

"For me it's a treat, especially on the lips of another woman." She said, turning bright pink.

"You were pretty hot with another woman yourself; I never finish that quickly."

"Mmm, you'll get me back when you're railing her ass somewhere while no one is looking." Liv chirped.

"Are you two going to fuck? Because if not I'm wet enough to-" Maggie interrupted walking past us.

"Yeeaahhh- we get it." Liv said rolling her eyes. "He just dumped almost half a tablespoon of cum on a freshman's face let's give him a few minutes."

"You think it was that much?" I asked flattered, picking up my bathing suit.

She smirked at me and pulled the trunks from my fingers and tossed them on the couch, "Between the trees and high fence, no one will see anything. And of course I do, her face looked like an uncooked cinnamon roll... if cinnamon rolls had an innocent girlish quality."

"It's a good thing you're an engineer and not an English major because that was terrible."

"Shut up." She laughed pushing me out onto the porch.

Amy cheered loudly as we came out, "I didn't realize we were doing that kind of swimming!" She untied her top and pulled it off, exposing her full breasts and little brown nipples tossing the top on the ground. She made a big show of untying both ends of her bottom together and letting it simple fall from her hips so that her lush, olive, body with toned lines and all was naked and exposed.

Liv put her fingers in her suit and peeled the bottoms off and down her legs stepping out of them and neatly setting them on a lawn chair. I looked over her pale, slender, figure and felt myself swelling again. She pulled copper hair over her shoulders, so it collected down her naked back drawing my eyes to her cute, heart shaped butt. There was a part of me that wanted to pin her to a lawn chair and drill her into it.

I spanked her and she laughed, "You have three other gorgeous girls and you're still flirting with me?" She turned around and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long kiss. The kiss raised the pressure to stiff and my tip and shaft brushed her taut stomach. She laughed and put her hand on it pushing me into her soft skin, "Go be my wedding shower gift and fill some sluts up like a wild stud." I spanked her again and she giggled.

"If you say so." I said.

As I said it Maggie came bounding out of the house as naked as the day she was born, her tan, fit body exposed and her tan-lined c-cups bouncing off her dainty frame. She came right up to Liv and I with a sour expression.

"All that 'he just blew a fat load we should give him a break' was just so you could bring him out here and seduce him in the pool huh?" She said a hand on her hip.

"He is my fiancé." Liv quipped back.

"Yeah well, I need him, so he'll be right back. Well not right back, but back. Probably." Maggie said grabbing my wrist.

"I thought we were swimming?" I said being pulled towards the house.

"They're swimming, I need you for something else."

"Liv and Amy are just going to lez out again."

"Like you care."

I was pulled into the house and pushed onto the couch. Maggie hurried off and dragged Lizzie back to me and stood her awkwardly in front of me.

"This girl is so wet you'd drown if you put your face between her legs. I thought you could help."

"Maggie, I don't think I have it in me to fuck my friend's boyfriend." Lizzie said turning bright red.

"Once your friend's boyfriend is in you, you will." Maggie said teasingly.

I stood up from the couch, feeling wildly awkward about being butt naked in my soon to be in-law's living room. "Don't listen to her Lizzie, Maggie's an easy slut."

She huffed in annoyance, "I beg your pardon?"

I reached out and grabbed her healthy ass and squeezed, her eyes sagged and she gasped. I gripped it and kneaded it running a hand across her breast. She gasped and squirmed in my arms. I pulled on her nipple gently and she whimpered, her body jolting at the sensation.

"Mmmm," She giggled as I fondled her, "You caught me, daddy. I am just a slut."

I turned her to face Lizzie and she pushed her ass against my rigid cock and stroked me with her hips. She panted as her cheeks slid up and down trying to push my shaft between them. "It's been so long since you've played with me daddy."

Lizzie's eyes opened as she watched her friend's demeanor collapse into a furious, sexual, display. I held the tight blonde's body, still feeling her breast as her butt became slick as she teased precum out of me.

"She says you're wet, I bet she's just as bad." I said and ran my finger between Maggie's legs. She moaned and rolled her hips as my finger pulled away glossy. I rubbed them together to show Lizzie and stretched my finger out. "Want to taste?"

Lizzie studied the finger and leaned forward taking it in her mouth and sucking her friend off it. She pulled my finger all the way into her mouth sucking and licking thoroughly until the finger was clean before she let go.

Lizzie got closer to Maggie and reached between Maggie's legs sliding her little finger across Maggie's wet folds. Maggie moaned and rocked, grinding against my shaft as her friend teased her. Lizzie pulled her ringlets from her face and leaned in kissing Maggie's neck as her friend squirmed and whimpered.

Maggie reached around Lizzie and put her hands on her friend's butt holding it as she moaned and rolled. Lizzie pulled her hand away and licked Maggie from her fingertips before offering me a taste, which I took, sucking the tart flavor from each finger as Maggie watched.

"I bet Maggie can really milk a cock." Lizzie said admiring her friend's untamed sexuality.

"She's emptied me a few times." I said reaching around a feeling one of her sensitive breasts.

"He tries to breed me like an animal." She panted, before turning around and pushing me back onto the couch. "Speaking of, that's enough taunting the girl next door." She climbed onto me on the couch, her chest hanging in my face and her flat stomach flexing as she straddled me, Lizzie watching from behind her.

Maggie leaned over kissing me hotly, her tongue dragging back and forth across mine as her hips rocked. I put my hand on her ass and squeezed making her groan into the kiss and arch her school-girl body. She flexed her hips out and started positioning me under her. "Fuck I need this so bad."

Lizzie put her hand on Maggie's shoulder, "Right here? They could just come in."

Maggie looked back and wiped a finger across the smear my cock had left above her ass and licked it off, before running my tip through her wet folds and gasping, "Fuck Liv, I'll keep his cock empty and happy while she splashes around in the water. I'd make her raise the baby too."

She moaned, grabbing the fabric of the couch as she lowered herself, my cock pushing into her tight, slick, pussy forcing the walls apart. Lizzie watched with rapt attention as my shaft disappeared beneath Maggie's firm ass and the fit blonde began rocking her hips. Maggie started fucking, moaning out loud as she rocked her hips steadily.

I panted at the feeling of being buried in my fiancée's younger sister again watching the tight body fucking me, her breasts shaking. She moaned in my face, grabbing my hair, and kissing me with sloppy strokes of her tongue. Her pussy stroked my cock aggressively as she rode.

"Fuck it's so good daddy." Maggie moaned, "Finally a cock I can wear myself out on."

"You like that, slut?" I panted back.

"Daddy knows I'm a fucking slut." She cried, I spanked her, and she groaned.

"Hit me again!"

I slapped harder and she groaned harder, "Oh fuck..."

I reached behind her and grabbed her hair yanking back, her body leaned away from me, and I bent over taking one of her tits in my mouth and sucked. Her pussy clenched around me, and she cried, her hips shaking out of her control as I tugged and licked her nipple. Her legs tightened against mine and her stomach flexed.

I let go of her hair and she pulled back up grabbing my neck and craning her head as she fucked me quickly and roughly. I could hear moans as she struggled to breathe, and she was starting to sweat as her hips rocked.

"Fuck, daddy, I think I'm gonna cum..." She cried. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it as she rode me.

She squalled and shook, yelling and moaning as climax surprised her, her pussy clamping and fluttering on me as her body shuddered. The orgasm passed and she started rocking her hips again, moaning in my ear and biting my neck.

"Fuck..." She groaned, "I can't stop fucking..."

Her hips were making wet noises as she rocked them quickly against mine, her hair line darkening with sweat, breasts shaking with her focused effort. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard groaning and panting into the kiss as she fucked tirelessly.

She pulled away and I panted quietly, "Get on your knees."

She smiled coyly and shook her head, "Nuh uh... you don't get to pace yourself and hold on, this is my cock and I want it to cum." She leaned over and bit and sucked on my neck, moaning and whimpering, her pussy audibly stroking me, smearing my hips and legs. I gripped her ass and held her neck.

I groaned feeling burning start to build and gripped her neck tighter, she panted as my cock started to swell. "Fuck yes, cum in me, fill me up with it."

I was gasping and groaning as she fucked. She gave my neck a long lick and panted into my ear, her hips stroking steadily as the feeling in my cock reached fever pitch. I felt myself burst and groaned loudly squeezing her ass and jerking beneath her. She moaned and rode continuously forcing my cock to keep spasming as cum shot into her until it started squeezing out on my shaft.

She groaned and laughed kissing my neck and dragging her nose across my jaw, "Mmm there's so much, I can feel it." She leaned back and touched her lower stomach, her pussy squeezing cum out on to me. She leaned forward and put her nose to mine, "I missed you." She whispered before swinging a leg off and sliding me out as she stood up.

The action cause cum to seep down her leg. She touched it absent mindedly when she noticed Lizzie sitting on her knees where she had watched. "Oh no, I totally brought him in here to fuck you didn't it. Whoops." She laughed, "I'm such a slut I stole my own friend's lay. You can catch the next one, its not like he's going anywhere." Maggie said looking back at me and rubbing her slick fingers together before walking off to the bathroom.

I looked down at Lizzie whose cheeks were pink. She put her hands on her knees and stood up, looking shaken. "Sorry, I guess I got a little caught up with-" She stopped me mid-sentence, grabbing my face and kissing me. I kissed her back holding her side as she hotly ran her tongue along mine.

Her fingers were slick against my neck as she held me, her throat making soft sounds as we kissed until she pulled away, "I get why Liv is so into this... I was so jealous watching you fuck her; it ate me up how hot she was. But then I came so hard I thought I'd collapse."

I felt her fingers slide along my shaft, wiping mixed fluids off it before putting her fingers in her mouth, "Cum tastes so much better when its mixed with another girl." She gasped, "I can't wait until I can pull you away and be the other girl for her."

I looked over my shoulder, Liv's back was to the window, and she was sitting in the hot tub. "I can do that for you in a few minutes if you want." I said running a hand over her flat chest. She grimaced in pleasure and bit her lip, shaking her head.

"After you've recovered. I want what Maggie got."

"You're not as innocent as you look, Lizzie. That's dangerous." I said touching her nose. She smiled.

"Drove the boys at my college visits crazy." She collected her ringlet hair and stretched out her skinny body, "Let's go skinny dip."

I watched her hurry out the back door, and slowly followed. Lizzie climbed into the hot tub with Liv and the immediately began whispering. Lizzie whispered in Liv's ear who immediately turned bright red and smiled excitedly before whispering back.