My Cricket Mate's Mum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you David” she whispered “I don’t` want to go all the way, I’m scared.” “Don’t be scared” he assured her “I want to love you I would never hurt you.” Janine smiled confidently as she lifted her hips and allowed her pants to slip down until he pulled them off over her joggers.

Lifting her legs to bend her knees, he slid his head down and licked and kissed her inner thigh. “Kiss me please kiss my pussy” she moaned her anticipation growing.

Dave kept licking her inner thighs his finger playing with her bum. “Come on” she moaned, “don’t tease me now.” “Now that I have surrendered, do it, please do it?”

But Dave kept teasing her; he very deliberately licked all around her pussy.” You’ve got a great arse,” he whispered, lifting her body to allow his tongue to run along the track from pussy to arsehole.

“Oh my god:” she cried out loud as the anticipation and teasing got the better of her, and she came jolting and moaning. “Please Dave, oh please” she pleaded as she arched her back and tried to push her leaking pussy on to his mouth.

As Janine wriggled and struggled to entice his tongue, Dave slid a wet finger along her pussy lips and hooked it up so it entered and tickled her sensitive inner pussy walls.

Janine was stunned at the heat his finger was generating throughout her whole body. Arthur had not finger fucked her since they were teenagers. It was mind blowing to find how she had missed the kissing and teasing of teenage foreplay.

She lay back enjoying Dave’s fingers, her body jerking and jumping as Dave stroked his finger in and out, moving it faster and faster. Dave could sense her acceptance, and quickly inserted another finger.

“Oh my darling that’s lovely,” Janine cried, her fingers gripping his shoulders as his tongue finally joined in, to lick around her pussy lips and find her clit. When his teeth gently gripped her nub, she screamed out loud and came again and again.

Dave was in heaven as he licked and swallowed her secretions. Her complete surrender to his finger and tongue, made his heart swell with pride. To have a beautiful woman respond to your lovemaking was fucking magnificent.

It was not only his pride he noted that was swollen as his over heated prick leaking continually, finally release its come into his pants

Janine didn’t know how many times she came in the next forty minutes, but later laying at home waiting for Connie to come over she estimated that she had came more times in an hour with Dave than she had in 20 years of married life.

“He never once tried to fuck me,” she told an amazed Connie. “He could have fucked me. I was so far gone he could have done what ever he liked. I would have let him do anything; it was just so fucking marvellous.”

She couldn’t stop talking as she relived the morning with Dave. “His tongue and fingers, just his tongue and fingers” she whispered “I have never felt anything like it in my life.” She squirmed around on the bed, dropping her hands to her pussy, “I’m leaking now just telling you about it.”

She blushed “Connie you won’t believe it, but he stuck his tongue and fingers up my back passage. He licked and stuck his tongue in me there, while his fingers rolled my clit.” “His tongue fucked my arse, it was mind boggling.”

“I swear, I came and came, it was so exciting. It sounds dirty when I tell you now, but it was so sexy, I loved it.”

“You’ve got it bad,” Connie exclaimed. “Last night you weren’t even going to flirt with him, and here you are the next morning making me come just from your stories.”

“You must settle down, you are rambling on and on. Remember you are a married woman, remember your kids, your reputation.” “You have got to settle down, you must be careful.”

“Are you telling me not to see him again?” Janine asked “No! I would see him, just be careful,” Connie urged

“Good, because after he got me home and the doctor strapped my leg, I told him I would see him at the parents meeting tonight.” “You’ve got to help me so I can slip away.”

Connie was stunned “how am I going to cover for you.” “What are you going to do?”

“I am going to fuck him, tonight. I can’t wait. I want to do it now. I should have done it this morning.”

A knock on the door made them jump. Connie looked out the window “my god its Dave,” she exclaimed. Will I let him in?

“No” Janine answered quickly. “Help me up, I will let him in, you slip out the back way and keep and eye out for any other visitors.”

Connie stood in the kitchen and watched as Dave took Janine in his arms and kissed her. “I was worried that you were home on your own, so I skipped class to come down and check on you,” he explained as their kissing grew more intense.

Connie was mesmerised, she watched in amazement as Dave stripped Janine’s top and bra, and his mouth tried to devour her breast.

She started to ease out of the kitchen, but Janine’s moans of delight stopped her and she returned to stare again at the two lovers.

Dave had carried Janine to the day bed and was removing the last of his clothes. His substantial cock and balls made Connie’s knees tremble.

She could not get close enough to hear what they were whispering but she could tell by the way Janine lay back with her legs spread wide, that she had asked him to fuck her.

Connie leant on the counter to control her shaking. She watched Dave suck and lick down Janine’s body from her neck to her breasts. She could hear her own breathing grow louder as she watched Dave insert his tongue in Janine’s belly button before attacking her cunt.

Connie could feel her pants getting wetter as Janine Pulled Dave’s head up from between her legs. She moaned loud enough for Connie to hear “Fuck me darling, please fuck me.”

Dave responded by thrusting his cock forward, helping Janine to feed it into her cunt. Connie’s body shuddered as Dave and Janine started to move in unison both grunting and panting. Moaning out loud “oh that’s wonderful,” Janine threw her long legs in the air and wrapped them around Dave.

“They’re not around his head but he’s got his wish,” Connie sighed as she headed home.

12