My Cross-Dressing Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Patty opened the door for us, dressed in a semi-transparent floral robe with only a thin strap tied to her waist holding it closed. Her large breasts were only slightly sagging and wobbled with every movement. She let us in and followed us, rocking her hips accentually.

The rooms in the guest house were only slightly larger than the standard rooms of three or four-stars hotels. At the entrance to the room was a closet and opposite was the bathroom. Inside the room was a large bed, armchair, dresser, and table with two chairs.

Helen stepped forward and sat down on the bed, crossing her legs. She was dressed in a short skirt and T-shirt. No bra, and that means no breasts either. Patty glanced at her and wet her lips. Her gaze shifted to me and surveyed me from top to bottom -- from the loose T-shirt to the Bermuda pants I was wearing. Her gaze lingered on my loins. Maybe she expected to see an erection, or some hint of my cock's size, but was disappointed.

"Since Helen is here too," she said, "I think my collegiality obliges me to invite Donnie too."

I confirmed to her with a head's shake, and she went to the door, connecting the two rooms, and opened it. Donnie walked in with a quick step. It was clear that he waited behind for invitation. He was dressed in short pants only. He wasn't smooth but not hairy either. The hairs on his chest were more fuzzy than full, curly hair like mine.

I took control of the incident right from the beginning, to clarify who is the alpha male here. I moved closer to Patty, grabbed her waist, and pulled her to me for a kiss. Patty agreed to my advantage by pressing her body against mine and wrapping her arms around my neck.

She was mine.

Donnie hesitantly walked over and sat down next to Helen, stroking her thigh. Helen put her hand on his neck and pulled him for a kiss. Donnie hugged her waist and pulled her to him, he put a hand under her shirt and began to caress her frantically. I smiled to myself. He'll learn that it's hard to be satiated of my "secretary's" beautiful body.

Patty pressed her loins against mine, and I felt the start of an erection in her groin. I pulled on the belt of her robe and caressed her breasts. It was soft and warm. I reached behind her and crushed her butt. As promised, it was full, round and soft. Patty pulled herself from my mouth and tugged on my shirt. I took off my shirt and she buried her head in my hairy chest. Her hands groped my entire body and stopped on my butt. She crushed them and then got down on her knees and rolled up my pants.

My rod definitely welcomed her. She blew on top of it, and it straightened up for her; then she took it with her strong hand, and it was just as I had imagined. She slid her hand up and down until it reached an almost full erection; finally, she leaned over and took it between her full lips. In this case, dreams seem to have come true.

She pulled her head away from my cock and surveyed it contentedly, then said, "Oh, that's going to be really fun."

A loud moan could be heard behind us. Alan and Donnie were more impatient. Alan was on his knees as Donnie licked his asshole. Donnie's one hand crushed Alan's smooth thigh while his other hand circled his loins and massaged his dick. Alan's butt trembled uncontrollably, and he moaned loudly.

"Mmm," Patty said, "how about you do that to me too?"

"Slow down, sweetheart. We've got all night," I replied.

I picked her up off the floor and pulled her onto the bed. I sat down at the end of the bed and placed a masterful hand on her head. She understood and knelt down, taking my cock in her mouth. The lady's sucking muscles were obviously strong and as she sucked my boner, I felt like it would soon break away from my body and will be swallowed by her throat. She took it all in her mouth and buried her nose in my pubic hair. Then licked the meat she had in her mouth with quick movements, like a dog, and gave me a tight fuck in her mouth again.

I watched her beautiful black face and my white cock, and it turned me on to see how it disappeared with one stroke into her red mouth. I lay on my back and sighed. It was really good. She pulled my dick out of her mouth, got up and said with that mischievous smile of hers, "Don't cum yet. I want you in my ass."

I stroked her head and said, "I wouldn't give up your beautiful ass for any fortune in the world."

I was having an orgasm in Alan's ass, so I wasn't in a hurry to cum. She kept sucking me hard, and I just let myself enjoy. It wasn't until I felt the first contraction in my balls that I lifted her up.

I threw her with her back to the bed. I kissed her and caressed her full breasts. My hand moved down to her belly, which was more feminine than muscular, and then to her dick. It wasn't as big as Alan described, but certainly not a small one. I rubbed her prick and lightly crushed her balls. The contrast between my white hand and her black shaft was fascinating. I licked the tip of it, and she moaned loudly, her loins lifting off the bed. I grabbed her thigh and crushed the tender meat. She let out a scream of pain that was replaced by a gurgle of pleasure. Like a female dog in heat.

I turned her over on her stomach and worked on her ass. Her butt looked perfect -- black, full, erect, smooth, and soft. I lightly slapped her butt, enjoying watch it vibrate. I slapped the other one, crushed them both and lowered my head to her black hole. It smelled nice. She undoubtedly cleaned it with some fragrant substance.

She squirmed on the bed, swinging her butt up and shaking her full cheeks that were literally slapping my face. I tried to stick my tongue into her hole, but I was bad at it. It never worked out for me. Instead, I wet one finger and inserted it into her hole. The finger penetrated easily as if her ass was nothing more than a butter. She moaned loudly.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

I pulled a pillow and inserted it under her stomach, allowing her loins to rest on it with her butt up. I grabbed the base of my rod and aimed it at her hole. It penetrated easily. The lady was already practicing, and I wondered if it was Donnie who prepared her for me. I fucked her hard, enjoying hearing the thumping of my pelvis against her butt and feeling my balls pounding against her testicles. She lifted her loins off the pillow, grabbed her dick and masturbated vigorously.

Her hole has not been as tight as Alan's, but it was much warmer; and when she contracted her muscles for me, it felt really tight. Suddenly, she shook hard and dripped semen onto the pillow. I was amazed at the meager amount of sperm that came out of her. Her natural breasts made it clear that she was taking hormones, was this a side effect of those pills?

She calmed down and pulled herself away from me, then lay down on her back and swung her long legs in the air. I positioned myself between her legs and she placed them on my shoulders. She reached out and grabbed my rod, aiming it at her hole. I stroked her beautiful legs, fucking her slowly. She grabbed my butt and pulled me hard to her. I stopped and stroked her gorgeous legs. They were so long that her knees almost reached my neck. I ran both hands along her smooth thighs, reaching almost to her dick and back again.

She starts to lose patience and almost begged: "Fuck me hard. Please."

I ignored her request and continued to provoke her. Penetrating her in a slow motion and slowly pulling myself out of her, enjoying her beautiful thighs in the process. Every time I stroked her thighs, I came closer to her cock, which was already inflated and crying out for release. Finally, I took it in my palm caressing it throughout.

"Damn, fuck me." She screamed.

"I didn't hear the magic word," I taunted her.

"Please, please, and again please. Stop abusing me. Fuck me."

I continued my slow movements, stroking her. "Are you asking or begging?" I asked.

"Begging," she whimpered. "Rip me off. Please, I beg."

This time I willingly complied and fucked her with strong movements, feeling her cock flapping and hitting my stomach. She screamed again and again and lifted her loins off the bed. Her thighs shook fiercely and her whole body wriggled in uncontrolled movements. I continued to fuck her hard until she cummed. She didn't squirt, but dripped sperm running down her shaft to her balls and from it to mine.

"Oh, my sweetheart," she screamed and wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me to her. Then she winced again and screamed -- "Oh my God. Oh my God."

I thrust my cock in her ass a few more times hard and then it came to me too. "I'm cumming," I moaned in pleasure.

"Cum in my ass," she pleaded, as if I had an intention of doing otherwise. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deep into her. Meanwhile, she rocked her butt up and down, shaking my cock that was stuck in her ass. I cummed hard.

She stroked my head with both hands and filled my face with kisses. I rested a little on her hot, sweaty body, and it felt like lying on a feather bed. Then she pushed me onto my back and took my rod in her mouth and sucked it until it was again erect and completely hard.

"Want to cum in my mouth or ass?" She asked with her mischievous smile on her face.

"You can do both," I replied, making her laugh.

"I love you," she said.

She sat on my cock, and galloped over it, pulling on her cock and rubbing it hard. Her breasts bounced in all directions and her head lifted as she inhaled urgently. She cummed on my stomach and fell on me exhausted. This time I didn't cum.

She stood up and lay down next to me, resting her head on my chest, and said in an indulgent voice: "You don't like my ass. You didn't cum."

I stroked her head and said, "But I really enjoyed it. I wanted to leave some sperm for your deep throat."

She smiled and went back to sucking me. Her strong sucking drove me insane. I put my hands on her head, gripping her hair hard and moaned frantically. Then my cock contracted. He cringed so hard that I was sure he was stuck in that position. I lifted my loins off the bed and shot jets of sperm down her throat. She pushed her head deep into my pubic hair and swallowed every drop that came out of me. Her swallowing movements tickled the tip of my cock that wouldn't stop squirting.

I closed my eyes and smeared on the bed.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that at the other end of the bed Donnie was lying on his face as he was breathing hard. Behind him stood Alan with a big smile on his face. When he saw me looking at him, he winked at me. If earlier it was Donnie who fucked Alan, it was obvious that this time it was Alan who fucked Donnie.

Patty cuddled up to me like a spoiled cat and asked, "Is there any chance I'm fucking your pretty ass? Please."

Her pleading look reminded me of my daughter, Kelly, when she would beg for my car for an evening outing. She kissed me on the mouth and again said, "Please, please."

I stroked her head and smiled. "Come on, let's see what you can do to me."

She jumped up and it was only missing for her to shout "yes" so I would remember Kelly again.

She ran to get spray to lubricate my anus and squirted on my hole and then on her dick. I lifted my legs for her, and she positioned herself between them. I noticed that both Alan and Donnie were lying on the bed watching the spectacle. I imagined the sound of drums with the announcer in the background: "And now... Attention... Tim is going to get in his ass." Then applause or cheers.

Her was thicker than Alan's and much longer. She positioned the head of her cock in front of my asshole and squeezed. Hell, it hurt, but she didn't give up and squeezed hard until he penetrated. It really hurt, but my self-respect didn't allow me to let out a cry of pain or stop it. She inserted the thick head of her, paused for a moment, then grabbed my thighs and pushed it all into me at once.

Nothing prepared me for what happened next. Her penetration hurt like a knife piercing my body, but then her dick hit something inside with an intensity, that sent waves of pleasure all over my body. My asshole contracted reflexively, my crotch jumped out of place, and I took a strong breath like after holding my breath for a few minutes.

She was probably afraid that I would kick her off me, because she fucked me fast and hard, like in a race against time to cum in my ass. Her breasts jumped in front of me, and her jaw trembled as she breathed hard. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth let out loud moans and meaningless syllables.

I cupped her both butts and crushed them. My legs shook so hard I couldn't hold them in the air anymore. I put my feet on the bed and pulled her butt into me forcefully.

"My sweetheart, my love," she literally sobbed, "it's so good. I'm cumming. I... Yes, yes, yes..."

And with that, she must have ejaculated in me and fell on my body. It was great, but this time I didn't feel the same warmth I felt when Alan cummed inside me. She rolled over me and lay on her back, grabbing her cock and balls and breathing hard.

A few minutes later, my dick was again in a mouth sucking it hard. I reached out and stroked the head that sucked me. The short hair made me jump. I lifted my head and found that Donnie was the one sucking me.

He lifted his head, smiled and said, "Can I also get some of that magnificent cock?"