My Cruel Father Pt. 04

Story Info
Emily and Laura plot revenge.
4.9k words
4.32
8.6k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+

I had to tell Laura what my father had done to me. I think she might have worked it out anyway from reading his notes while I slept but if she was going to get revenge, she needed to know where to start. It took a while for me to get the words out but after I told her everything, she was there to comfort me and to reassure me. Then she told me her plan.

Laura had read my fathers entire notebook and not once did she see any reference to what the drug did to men, but it did reference that the drug was formulated for couples so we felt pretty secure in the knowledge it would do something to men. If we could dose my father and then the boys, we could make them feel exactly what they had put us through. I tried to argue that we should just go to the police but Laura didn't think they'd believe us and the thought of a more direct form of justice appealed to us both. My father had ruined my life, it seemed only fair that I should get to ruin his.

In the morning we walked to mine and saw that my fathers car was still missing. Exactly what we wanted. We walked into the house and went straight to the fridge. My father was a man who was proud of his health, he worked out every day and drank only bottled spring water. He hated the chemicals they put in tap water. We went to the fridge and dosed every single one of his water bottles in the fridge. We had no way of knowing which bottle he would pick so it made sense to cover our bases. We then went up to my room and hid in my wardrobe. Several hours passed before we heard the front door open. I heard my father call out to see if I was home and then like clockwork make his way to the fridge. It was hard to hear where he went from there but we knew he hadn't come upstairs. A few minutes passed and then we heard the sound of grunting from the front room which seemed to slowly be gaining in volume. We had him. Now time to reveal ourselves.

Part of Laura's plan was to not only dose my father but to torment him as well, which meant that before he had got home we had got changed. We were both dressed in our school uniforms, but our uniforms from a couple years prior. Our shirts were too tight, Lauras was held shut by only two buttons and our skirts barely covered our bums. We were both wearing thigh high socks with our hair tied back into innocent looking ponytails. I had felt uncomfortable about the idea of dressing this way in front of my father but knowing how much it would kill him to have salvation within reach but not be able to achieve it made me swallow my misgivings. When we walked into the front room my father was sweaty and naked and tugging away at his big cock. Revulsion ran through me as I remembered how incredible that cock had felt as it split my pussy open. He looked up at us and his eyes looked glazed. It was like he was possessed. Laura looked down at him and laughed.

'Hello sir, you look like you could use a hand.' she laughed as she stood over his helpless body. He couldn't stop tugging away at himself.

'Please, girls, help me.' my father responded in a strangled voice

'What do you think Emily, should we help him?'

'That's a very good question Laura. What would even help him?'

'Well when it was us it had to be a creampie. Surely it would be the same for him?'

My fathers eyes began to fill with fear.

'Yes, that makes sense to me.'

'Well let's see if we can ring one of our good friends to come and help your poor father.'

'That's a great idea.'

I didn't want to see anyone fucking my dad. Man or woman. But I did want to know that he had been truly humbled. Looking at his naked form on the floor struggling to even make words was causing flashbacks of his body against mine. The horrendous sound of his skin slapping against mine. The twitch of his cock as he filled me with his seed. I needed to see him humiliated as I had been. We made a big show of turning around as Laura pulled her phone out of her bra. We wanted him to feel ignored and powerless. But then there was a small prick in my bum. We both snapped round and saw my father kneeling behind us, a syringe in each hand with the needles sticking out of our ass cheeks. We looked at each other with horror before jumping back and out of his reach, the syringes falling to the floor. They were both empty.

'What did you do!' I shouted at him. Watching in horror as he stood up. Every ounce of desperation had disappeared from my father and once again he stood before me, powerful and confident.

'Now now girls, that was a very mean trick you tried to play on me. I shall have to punish you both for your actions.'

We ran. Sprinting out of the front room even as we both began to feel the effects of the drug begin to take hold we bolted to the front door only to find it locked. My father slowly strolled into view as if he had all the time in the world. I suppose he did. We had no way out of the house, Laura had dropped her phone when we'd ran and my father knew as well as we did that once the drug kicked in we would be putty in his hands. Laura fell to her knees next to me, her skin already shiny with sweat and her hands roaming over her tight young body. I began to sob as I felt the same urge building within me. My father approached me. Sensing that Laura had already succumbed to the drug he simply told her to follow him as he picked me up with no effort and threw me over his shoulder. His heat against mine felt sublime but I wasn't far enough gone to let him know that. Though in my new position I became very aware of how exposed my butt was. My white cotton panties had ridden up between my cheeks and now framed the tight hammock of my pussy perfectly. I wanted to fight my father. To struggle out of his grip and get away but the drug was working too quickly this time and every move I made only sent me further down the rabbit hole of depravity I knew would surely be coming.

My father carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom, throwing me down onto the large queen size four poster bed. I saw Laura obediently crawling behind my father like a puppy. I couldn't believe we had been stupid enough to even try and drug my father. He was smarter than us in every way.

'Now girls, let me tell you some facts. First of all, my study is monitored by me 24/7. I knew that Emily had taken my things the moment it happened. Secondly, the company I work for is immensely powerful and it was trivial for me to monitor Emily's steps from the moment she left this house to the moment she returned. Thirdly, I am immune to my drug. It does nothing to me. Well, nearly nothing. I never managed to work out how to counteract the drug's ability to give me an erection. Essentially girls you have dosed me with a very strong form of viagra, which means this is not going away for some time.' He gestured to his throbbing cock, jutting out proud and true from his body. While he had been talking me and Laura had succumbed entirely to my fathers cruel concoction and were openly masturbating and moaning. Laura seemed to be actually trying to pull my father closer to her in order to find relief. We must have looked like two whores to him. 'I see you girls, would like some relief. All those hormones coursing through your young bodies must be a lot to deal with. Would you like Daddy to make you feel better.' Laura nodded her head enthusiastically as she reached up and grabbed my fathers cock. He swatted her away with ease.

'I will give you what you want but first I want you to give me what I want.'

'Anything Daddy, I'll do anything!' Laura moaned, breathy and raw. It was disgusting to hear Laura refer to my father as Daddy but I knew that her mind was not her own right now. If he hadn't been my father I probably would have said the same thing. In fact, only a few days ago I had made a very similar promise to the same man.

'I'm glad to hear that Laura. I will certainly put your words to the test tonight. Get on the bed with my darling daughter please.'

I watched as Laura scrambled as best she could to join me on the massive bed. I knew where this was going. I knew what my father would do next, and I knew I was powerless to stop it. My hands had buried themselves into my panties and I had one hand plunging mercilessly into my soaking cunt and the other using my own juices to pry open my backdoor. I was lost in the drug and aching for sensation.

It turned out my father didn't need to say anything more. Laura climbed onto the bed and the proximity to another warm horny body set her on autopilot. I watched in detached horror as she straddled my face, her hand pulling her panties to the side so that I could see her young pussy and then her cunt was in my mouth. I began to lick, just as I had with Chloe, my tongue tracing long lines up and down her slit. Darting into her tight hole and then circling her sensitive clit. Laura's thighs clenched around my head and blocked out all other light and sound. It was like I was in a world where only Laura's pussy existed. Then I felt my hands pulled out of my underwear before my panties were removed entirely. I didn't even think about the fact my father could see my bare pussy. I could only think about my tongue going to town on Laura and Laura's tongue which was now mirroring my actions on my pussy. I was officially engaging in a 69 with my best friend. The sensations pulled the deepest most primal moans out of me which clearly Laura was a fan of because she started moaning too and then I realised why. Her moaning was causing her mouth to vibrate between my legs and it felt incredible. Like having the world's most attentive and intelligent vibrator. Our tongues ramped up in speed and intensity, fuelled by the drug working its way through our systems, and it wasn't long before we were both cumming. My body tensed up and I once again felt the earth shattering effects of the drug orgasm. Laura followed suit shortly after and I discovered that she was a squirter. My face was covered in her juices.

'Oh Laura, look at the mess you've made of my little girl's face. Why don't you lick it clean.'

'Please Daddy, please just fuck me.' was the response my father received from Laura.

'I told you, do as you're told and I will give you what you need. Now don't make me ask again.'

Laura climbed off my face and turned around. Her eyes were glassy and her beautiful red hair was sticking to her sweaty face. A million boys would have paid good money to see Laura as she was right now. She was stunning, always had been. She should be out somewhere enjoying her life, having sex with beautiful hunky men instead of being blackmailed into licking her own cum off her best friend's face in return for some old creeps cum. She licked every inch of my face, replacing her musky cum with her saliva, the sensation on my skin was causing an absolute waterfall between my legs which were having to make do with my hands in the absence of Laura's tongue. Soon Laura's efforts to 'clean' me morphed into our tongues passionately invading each other's willing mouths. Our hands moved as if guided by some other force. I stripped her. Her short skirt and tight shirt were thrown aside quickly followed by her bra. She did the same to me and in that distant detached part of my brain I did become aware that I was effectively providing an incredibly sexy porn show for my own father. We writhed and wrestled on the bed together. Anyone who had seen us then would never believe that our actions were spawned by anything other than an intense passion for each other. Laura was straddling my thigh and I was grinding down on hers, desperate to wring any and every sensation out of our bodies that we could. This lesbian show wasn't what we needed. It wouldn't cure the burning need radiating out of our inexperienced pussy's but it still felt incredible. That was the cruelty of the drug. It took a hold of you and made you a slave to sensation. Ethics and morality and even sexuality melted away and all that was left was the never ending quest for sensation. The driving need to feel pleasure. A part of me worried what sex would feel like without the drug. The thought was shoved away as all of a sudden Lauras was pulled off of me. We both seemed disappointed, until Laura saw that it was my father and she thought she was going to get what she wanted. At that point I couldn't tell whether she just wanted the cure or to be fucked. Either way she was disappointed. While we had been going at each other my father had produced some thick metal frame from somewhere. It was bolted to the wall and featured many metal eye hooks. Laura quickly found herself secured to it with leather straps. Her slender arms were secured above her head, pulling her already perky breasts up and out. I seriously considered diving across the room and resuming our activities but fear of that bondage frame kept me in place. Laura's legs were then secured, spread apart, to the bottom of the frame. My father stood and watched her for a moment as her body writhed and moved to try and free herself and provide stimulation.

'Awwww, do you need something in your little cunt Laura.' My father asked, voice dripping with cruelty. Laura simply nodded.

'I can't hear you.'

'Yes.' she said

'Yes what?'

'Yes! I need something in my cunt Daddy! Please fuck me!'

'That's better. Let me see what I can do.'

He walked into his walk in wardrobe and came out moments later carrying a very large vibrator and roll of duct tape.

'It's a good job you're smooth down here little one, or this would hurt when I removed it.'

Laura looked at the massive object in his hands and still somehow had the good sense to look scared. She went to protest but found her mouth quickly sealed with duct tape. Her eyes widened in fear as my father lowered the massive vibrator, it had to have been at least 8 inches, to her sensitive lower lips. With a click it sprang to life and immediately Laura started to moan, thankful that once again she was receiving sensation where she needed it the most. I watched my father slip the object along her lips, coating the top three inches with Laura's pussy juices and then he pointed the tip at her entrance and brutally drove the first five inches inside. Laura's moans stopped briefly, replaced by what sounded like pain. My father held the vibrator inside her for a few moments, waiting for her vagina to adjust to the thick invader. When Laura's moans returned and her hips started to gyrate on the rubber cock my father slid the next inch inside her. This process repeated itself until the entire dildo was buried deep in her snatch. Then my father took another strip of duct tape and secured the invading object inside of Laura. She simply stood attached to the frame, her eyes rolled back in pleasure as another orgasm racked her body. Then my father turned his attention back to me.

'You know Emily, I really must thank you. I have watched your wonderful friend here grow into quite the beautiful young woman and now, thanks to you, by the end of the night I will have her hot young body bouncing up and down on my cock. Quite the splendid gift you have brought me. But before I sample her soft flesh, I must admit that I have thought of little else than that wonderful snatch you currently have your fingers buried in.' As he spoke he made his way to the bed and now knelt between my parted legs. His words made me feel sick. His words caused floods between my legs. It felt like my rational mind had been put in a cage and banished to the back of my head. I could look and I could feel and I could hate everything that was happening but my body and this primal thing that had taken ownership was in the driving seat. I was nothing more than an unwilling passenger to my own downfall. I hated myself as I saw my own hands reach out to my father, eager to draw him in, eager to feel him filling me up and relieve me of this horrible need to fuck. He did not move, simply looked down at my hands clawing at him powerlessly.

'Oh darling, patience is a virtue. I have waited while you had your slutty fun with your little friend. Now you will have to wait a little longer too. Get on your knees for me.' his voice was powerful. I felt shame burning in me as I did as I was told, getting off the bed and kneeling beside it as he positioned himself on the edge. His legs either side of my small body, his thick beautiful cock pointing at me. The shame only grew stronger as I realised I had come to think of his cock as beautiful. That of all the cocks I had been forced to see this weekend, my own fathers had become the benchmark to which I had compared them.

'You know what to do darling.'

I did. I knew exactly why he had made me kneel and what he wanted me to do. I knew that I didn't want to. I knew that the primal driver didn't care for what I wanted. I bent my head low and licked the purple head of his cock. I felt it twitch against my tongue and found that the salty taste of his precum made my pussy twitch with arousal. I looked up at him, some part of me eager to feed his power trip and let him watch me submit to him. I wrapped my lips around his thick shaft and wished it was my other lips instead. I took him as deep as I could before his cock hit the back of my throat. He groaned in pleasure and the sound made me moan around his dick. I began to work his cock in and out of my mouth using my tongue to lick his tip and shaft. The primal driver wanted nothing more than to bring my father pleasure and receive our reward. I recalled everything I had ever read or heard about giving blowjobs and tried to put them into practice. My left hand came up to play with his heavy balls and my right wrapped around the base of his cock that I could not fit into my inexperienced mouth. His hand came to rest on the back of my head and encouraged me to take him deeper and deeper. Within a few minutes I was deepthroating my fathers entire length and a few moments after that my father had taken control and was violently pistoning himself in and out of my mouth. This was no longer a blowjob, this was my father facefucking me like I was some common whore. And I was loving it. The drug had increased my sensitivity so much that even this action was making me moan and drip like a bitch in heat. All of a sudden my father buried his cock down my throat and I felt his hot cum shooting down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow it all, rope after rope of cum shooting straight into my stomach and that was enough to push me over the edge. I came there and then. My hands were nowhere near my clit and yet my father had made me cum just by facefucking me. I thought I was going to pass out before my father pulled my lips off of him and he collapsed back onto the bed.

I stood up and climbed on top of him. I grabbed his still rock hard cock, lined it up with eager young pussy and prepared to sink myself down onto him when he suddenly threw me to the side.

'Emily, that was very naughty of you. I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you for that.'

I looked at Laura, still strapped to the metal frame and happily cumming her brains out and suddenly grew quite scared of what a punishment might entail. My father once again went to his wardrobe and came back holding a pair of handcuffs, I tried to crawl away from him but he quickly overpowered me and cuffed my wrists to the headboard.

'Please dad, please just fuck me.' I begged. 'I want you so bad, I need to feel you inside me, I want you to help make me feel good daddy. Please.'

He simply went back to the wardrobe and came back with a ball gag and some kind of cream.

'No dad please! I'll be good, please!' He ignored my pleas and forced the rubber ball into my mouth before securing it behind my head.

'Emily, it is not very ladylike to behave like such a whore. Begging me to fuck you. We really must do something about that.' The fact that I had only begged him because of the drug he had injected me with seemed not to matter to him. He opened the cream and poured it onto my soaking pussy and then he took his big hand and started rubbing it in. It felt incredible, my pussy had been ignored while I was sucking him and it was craving some attention. He paid attention to all the right areas, his fingers dipping into my hole and then playing with my sensitive clit. I moaned in pleasure as my father played with me, I could feel the orgasm beginning to build within me pulling me higher and higher. I was going to cum, I could feel how close I was to crossing the point of no return and then despite my fathers ministrations the feeling began to fade. The longer my father rubbed and played with my sensitive areas the further and further away the pleasure felt until I could feel nothing at all. The only way I even knew my father was still playing with me was because I could see it, my entire pussy had become completely numb. Unfortunately the need to fuck remained. My body still burned with overwhelming desire to be filled with cum but I could no longer derive any kind of pleasure from having my pussy touched. My father must have seen my puzzled look.

12