My Cuckold Life

Story Info
My wife starts sleeping around - and then it gets worse.
5.7k words
3.48
12.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

The start of the arrangement

How did I get to this? 6 months ago I had been happily married - and then it all started to unravel, when we had "The Talk'.

I had never really believed that we had got together. I was a slightly balding middle aged man when we met - she was a good fifteen years younger, with a body to die for - slim with gorgeous firm breasts, and long raven black hair. She always dressed well - tight jeans in the day time, and short black dresses that clung to every curve. As she was so firm, she rarely needs to wear a bra when we go out, and I used to bask in the attention that she received from other men - she was mine, so they could only look.

Ever since we had been married, she had always had her nights out with the girls. Every Thursday they all met after work, and she usually came home around 11, a bit tipsy and happy, collapsing on the bed and falling asleep after a couple of minutes. Then it started getting later until she wouldn't be doing home until 2 in the morning - "we went on to a club darling," was her normal reply.

It all came to a head one night when she collapsed on the bed, and I undressed her. Her dress was ripped around the neck, and then when I pulled off her panties they were soaked. I recognised the smell of cum immediately. The next morning we had 'the talk'.

"Yes, I've been seeing other men. Do you really think that I've been going out on nights with the girls each Thursday?"

She laughed and shook her head.

"You poor sad man - I'm sorry to have to tell you but its probably best if you know. I still love you, but you have never satisfied me. The first time we had sex was one of the worst experiences ever for me - so small and so quick. I put up with it for a while, but once we were married I realised that i couldn't live like this for the rest of my life. I didn't want to lose you - i know you love me, and of course I like the money, but i need satisfying. so I've been going out every Thursday and finding random men to fuck. I was just having quickies in the backs of cars to start with, but now I always book a room at a hotel and take them back there. In a way, Im glad you know - now I can stop sneaking out after we have fucked, and spend the night with them.

I didn't know what to say - my world had just collapsed around me. Was she about to leave me?

"Oh - don't look so sad. I'm not going to lose you, there's just going to be some changes."

"One - you can forget having sex with me. Im not saying never, but to be honest it does nothing for me with you - I can hardly feel you inside me."

"Two - Im going to keep going out every Thursday - but I won't be coming home. I might come home in the morning to change or I'll go straight to work."

"Three - it's not just going to be Thursday night. I'll probably be going out a weekends as well. Same rules - I might not come home until the morning!"

"Four - as Im going to be around the house less, there's going to be some changes. You aren't the alpha male any more (well you never were really), so you are going to be taking care of all the chores - that's cooking, cleaning, shopping, etc."

"Five - finances. Im taking control of it all. Your wages will still go into the joint account but Im changing all the passwords and locking you out. I'll give you cash for shopping, but you have to ask for it. You won't need any money yourself as you won't have any time to spend it (see rule Four above!"

"I think that will do for now - any questions?"

I had no choice but to agree - for all her faults I still loved her, and couldn't imagine life without her. Perhaps it would all work out ok - after all, I wasn't going to be seeing her with other men, and I could pretend to myself that she was working away on the nights she stayed out. Perhaps I could live without the sex as well?

The contract

We settled into a routine over the next few weeks. Although it had ben a terrible shock I told myself I could live with it. She started staying out most of the weekend, often going out Friday and not coming back until Sunday afternoon, and collapsing on the bed. I usually tried to help her sort herself out, trying to avoid the more obvious signs of the sex she had been having, the marks on her neck, the bruises on her ass, the stains on her clothes.

Her attitude towards me started to harden however. She was curt - and never said thank you any more. On a typical evening she would just walk through the door, drop her coat and bags on the floor, lie down on the couch, and just click her fingers. I would, of course, run to get her a glass of wine, pick up her things, and start to server dinner. We often eat in silence - the only conversation might be some criticism of the food, or a list of thing s to be done the next day. After dinner she would often call her friends and I would hear them giggling on the phone - my task was normally just to re-fill her glass when she clicked her fingers.

After about a month we had another talk.

"I'm quite happy with how things have turned out," she said. "I'm getting a lot more sex now, and I can tell you, some of those cocks are huge! I never realised there was so much variety out there. I've told all my friends about you, of course, and they admire what Ive done. It turns out a couple of them have similar arrangements with their husbands, and they have given me some advice."

"Firstly - about the sex. Now we are not having any, of course, which is great for me but must be a problem for you. To be honest, I don't really care, but they said that eventually it will become s problem. Now I don't want you to leave - I really don't want to have to go back to cleaning the house and cooking, and of course you bring a lot of money in, but it seems I have to give you some sort of reward. So here's the deal."

"On the first of the month you may have sex with me but there are conditions..."

'One - you can only have sex with me if I have already fucked someone and they have cum in me."

"Two - there will be a timer. You will have a minimum of five minutes - it's up to you to get it done in that time. If you don't cum - tough. You'll get another chance the next month."

"Three - all the rest of the time you are going to wear a cock-cage. Apparently its all the rage for cuckolds - and that is of course exactly what you are."

"Four - this is the only time you will be on our bed. From now on you will sleep in the spare room. The main bedroom will be my room - you will only enter it at the same time as me with my permission - of course you can still come in any other time to clean it!"

She pulled a package out her pocket and gave it to me. I opened it - there was the steel tube with a type of clasp, and a padlock.

"Do you like it darling? Luckily it comes in various sizes - I got small." She laughed and then took it off me. "Come on, lets put it on."

I pulled my pants down and she grabbed my cock - the first time she had touched it in weeks. It immediately started to swell.

"Oh dear - we don't want you getting excited!" she laughed, "we will never get it on. What can we do - I know!"

Her eyes brightened. "Here's a nice task for you - go into the bathroom and wank yourself into a cup. Come back when you are finished."

A couple of minutes later it was all done. I cam back shamefaced, holding the cum filled mug in one hand, my now deflated dick hanging between my legs.

"Put that down for minute." I put the cup on the table. "Now lets' get you sorted." She grabbed my dick and slid the tube onto it. The lock clicked round my balls and she pulled out the key.

"There we are - all done. Now that's staying on until next month. Apparently its quite hygienic - you can still pee and was - just make sure you keep it clean. And don't get excited - it will hurt!" she laughed.

"Now what to do with that mess you made. This is another idea from my girl friends! - I think its time for breakfast - I'll even make it for you myself."

She poured some cereal into a bowl and added a splash of milk. "Hmm - looks a little dry doesn't it?" Staring at me, she picked up the cup, and poured the cold cum into the bowl.

"That's better - and its protein packed now!" She pushed the bowl over to me, and handed me a spoon. Her eyes bored into name as she commanded - "Eat!"

As I gulped down the disgusting mess she told me, "Get used to it. Part of our monthly agreement is that you will only be fucking me wearing a condom. And guess what's going to happen to all the cum?"

The next few months passed by, and again we settled into a routine. I was expected to obey every instruction immediately - the slightest hesitation or mistake was rewarded with slap. Dinner a few minutes late? - Slap. Not the right temperature? - Slap.

We had our monthly fuck - if it could be called that. She would make sure she had been out the night before and would come home in the morning. She wouldn't bother showering - just pull her dress off and lie on the bed. I would run to get the timer and she would set it for 5 minutes. Tossing me the key, which always lived round her neck she would just say one word - "Start!"

I only had five minutes - I would struggle to remove the cage. Then I had to make myself hard so I could get the condom on. Finally I slipped into her soaking pussy, trying to ignore the squelching from however many men had fucked her that night. I would furiously thrust, feeling myself getting nearer, until I came before the time ran out.

While I was doing this she would just lie there, her head turned away, devoid of all emotion. One month her phone rang - she just answered and carried on a conversation with one of her friends while I pumped away above her.

When I was finished she would just push me away and wordlessly slip into the bathroom and shower. When she can out I was to be ready - condom removed, cage re-applied, and standing holding out the key to her. Then it was time for breakfast....

As the weeks passed I started to notice a subtle change in her. She was still staying out a lot, and her treatment of me got worse. However sometimes when she eventually came home there was a difference - she was still a mess, but there wasn't the overwhelming smell of cum about her. Her panties were still soaked but there wasn't a sticky mess within them.

She takes a lover

One morning she called me into her bedroom.

"Sit down - Ive got something to tell you. Over the last few weeks Ive been fucking lots of different people, and having a blast, but just recently Ive started to see someone regularly, and I think it's only right that you should meet them. So tonight, I want this place spotless. Clean sheets on the bed of course, and you o your best behaviour. I will bringing my lover home."

My heart sank - how would I be able to cope with this?

"Oh pull yourself together - it was inevitable. So this is how it's going to be. You have until 6 o'clock to get this place ready. I want something special for us to eat tonight - that's me and my lover - you won't be eating with us. You will just be serving."

"At 6 o'clock you will be kneeling by the front door. When I come in you will remain kneeling with your eyes closed until I tell you to get up. And you had better behave yourself!"

She left shortly after that, and the rest of the day was a blur as I rushed to shop, clean and cook. Dinner was ready - her favourite red wine and steak prepared and ready to go. A 6 I knelt by the door and waited.

Of course she was late. Over an hour later I heard a car pull up outside and foot steps going up the drive. My heart was pounding as I heard the lock turn and two people walk in.

"Is that him? - what an idiot" It was her lover - but the voice?

"Ok Fuckwit" she said. "Open your eyes and look at us."

I gazed upwards - there was my wife, arm in arm with a stunning blond. They both towered over me - my wife was tall but the blond must have been over six feet with the high heeled boots she was wearing.

"Well where are your manners - say hello to our guest?"

"Good evening," I stammered. They both burst out laughing. "He really as pathetic as you said," laughed the blond. :"Right - get up and follow us."

They went into the living room and slumped onto the couch. "Stand in front of us, shut up, and listen," said the blond. Turning to my wife she pulled her close and then they kissed - long and hard. They seemed to forget me for a while - eventually they pulled apart and looked at me.

The blond spoke.

"There are going to be some changes around here. We have been seeing each other for a while and I am going to be spending a lot more time here. So this is how it is going to work."

"One - you will address me as Mistress Helen, and your wife will now be Mistress Louise."

"Two - you will only speak to us to reply to something we have said or to ask an important question. If we think that you are talking to us for no good reason there will be consequences."

"Three - eating. Obviously you will be cooking for us - Louise has actually said that you are decent cook. You however won't be eating with us. When we have finished, you may eat whatever is left over. If there's nothing left then you will go hungry."

"Finally - clothes. Louise has been very good to allow you to wear clothes but Im not as understanding. So there will be more control now. We will talk about that tomorrow - right now Im ready to eat - so get to it!"

Food time

I hurried to the kitchen and started cooking the steaks. I could hear them laughing in the sitting room and then it got quiet. I risked a peak around the door and saw them writhing on the couch, Louise's head buried out of sight, and Mistress Helen moaning, her head thrown back and her eyes closed as she was pleasured by my wife.

Dinner was ready - I coughed discreetly and stood by the table. They appeared - Louise pulling on her top which had obviously been discarded earlier. They had not bothered to tidy themselves otherwise - their hair was dishevelled and their makeup ruined. Ignoring me they tucked into the steaks, eating ravenously - I could only stand and watch. At the end their plates were cleared apart from a few scraps of fat and vegetables.

"Desert!" commanded mistress Louise.

I rushed to the kitchen and served the cheesecake which I knew was my wife's favourite. Again I stood and watched as they tucked in. Finally they pushed their plates away. "Not bad Fuckwit," acknowledged mistress Helen. "Let me help clear up."

I was surprised to see her pick the plates up and take them in the kitchen but knew better than to comment. I stood there and listened as she scraped all the leftovers into the bin - I guessed I was going to be going hungry tonight.

Mistress Louise came back into the dining room and looked at me. "Poor little Fuckwit - you haven't had any tea," she pouted. 'That's a real shame - what do you think darling?" "It does seem a bit unfair," admitted my wife, "wasn't there any left over for him"?

"Oops - silly me, I scraped it in the bin. Lets see what we can do. Follow me".

Mistress Helen clicked her fingers and I followed her through the door as her heels clacked across the kitchen floor towards the bin in the corner. She lifted the lid. "Phew - time this was emptied I think!"

She lift out the bin liner and tipped it on the floor. Amongst the peelings and dirt I could see the left over scraps of meat and vegetable mixed up with the remnants of the cheese cake. "Look at that - perhaps Fuckwit does get to eat tonight. Kneel!!!"

I knelt beside the disgusting mess and tried not to vomit. The mush of leftover meat, vegetables and cake looked bad enough mixed together, but it lay on a bed of rotting peelings, wrappers and paper from the last couple of days. Mistress Louise lifted her boot and pushed it into the mixture, crushing it further. She lifted her foot and gazed at it. "Silly me - I seem to have got some crap on my shoe. We don't want to get that on the carpet. Open wide!"

I lifted my head as she thrust her boot under my nose. "Start licking - I haven't got all day" I scraped my tongue across the sole, trying not to think about what I was swallowing, and desperately fighting the urge to vomit. Eventually it was clean.

"Come on - I haven't got all day!" She put her foot on top of my head and pushed my face towards the disgusting pile o the floor. "Start eating - you won't get anything more today."

I could hear my wife laughing as she watched her pathetic husband knelling on the kitchen floor, his face pushed into the contents of the waste bin by her lover. I realised that this was as low as I could possibly get - cuckolded by my wife not with a succession of men now, but by a dominant lesbian bitch who obviously enjoyed my misery. Eventually she grew tired of my predicament. "That's enough Fuckwit - we are off to bed. Clean this crap up and then fuck off to your little bedroom. make sure you are up in time for breakfast in the morning!"

More rules

I slept poorly in my single bed. I could hear them in the next room as they romped throughout the night. I heard the vibrator being used over and over again and recognised my wife's moans. Eventually the noises stopped and I was able to go to sleep. Morning came quickly and I rushed downstairs to make sure breakfast was ready. I wasn't hungry after last evening's "meal" - but at least I had managed not to throw up through the night.

My phone buzzed - it was my wife. "We'll have breakfast in bed - bring it up".

I knocked on the door and took the tray in. Mistress Helen was sat up in bed, naked, her blond hair cascading down and her proud breasts jutting out her arm was around my wife who was snuggled up to her. I could see her hand stroking Helen under the sheet, gently fluttering up and down her leg.

"I'm starving," announced Mistress Helen. "Sex always makes me angry - and we certainly had some last night." She smirked - " I hope we didn't keep you awake."

"No Mistress" I mumbled knowing full well that they knew that I had been forced to listen to the moans and groans as they satisfied each other through the night.

"Morning Fuckwit". My wife's head popped up. She made no effort to cover herself up as she reached for the tray and for a few moments they both eat, totally ignoring me. Eventually my wife looked at me.

"So last night, when we weren't fucking each other's brains out, we had a little chat about you.mistress Helen mentioned yesterday that we would think about what you should wear around the house so here's the rules."

"You are going to put a lock on your wardrobe and give me the key. I will decide what you wear each day. When you are going to work I will make sure that, outwardly at least, you look normal and respectable. Each morning you will ask me for you clothes and I will give them to you."

"Other than that, when you are in the house, you will wear only a T-shirt and panties. Yes, you heard correctly, panties, not pants. You are no longer considered by us to be a man, so you don't get to wear men's clothes. You also don't deserve your own clothes so you will wear ours - after we have been wearing them obviously!"

"We will make a start right now - strip." I took my clothes off and put them on the floor, standing before them naked apart from my cock-cage. 'We could just leave him like that," suggested Mistress Helen. "Yes darling - but I don't really think that's humiliating enough," laughed my wife.

Turning to me she snapped "on your knees and crawl towards the clothes basket!" In the corner of the room was the basket where she put her clothes ready for me to wash. "Lets play lucky dip - put your head and find some panties!"

I dipped my head into the basket. In amongst the clothes I could see a couple of pairs of panties that she had peeled off and slung in over the last few days. I grappled a pair in my teeth and pulled them out. "Not too bad - a nice black thong. Try it on for size."

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers
12