My Cuckold Life Ch. 01

Story Info
How I became a cuckold.
1.6k words
4.44
71.6k
103
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
929 Followers

I'm a thirty-nine year old happily married man with a family. I guess you could say I live a relatively boring life as far a sex goes. But that's only most of the time.

My wife Kate and I do it about twice a week on average, sometimes more. But every once in a while, when we get some time to ourselves, things turn kinky.

Kate is a hard working mother whose life is largely taken up with the every day routines like taking the kids to school, housework and of course her real job, which she works long hours. So it is a rare occurrence that we get to spend time exploring our sexual desires these days, but when it does happen, boy is it worth waiting for.

I have been a cuckold for many years, it all started when I was a teenager, although I didn't realise it at the time. My then girlfriend Steph cheated on me numerous times, that I knew about and probably dozens more that I didn't.

She was a very attractive young woman and received lots of attention from the opposite sex, much to my dismay. I became quite jealous and possessive of her.

She'd confessed to having a one night on holiday, which I forgave her for. She also told me about another one night stand she had on a night out. I found myself feeling jealous and hurt but curiously aroused by her unfaithfulness.

Steph was an emo girl, with long dark hair, several piercings, including her left nipple, her navel, nose and tongue. She had a tattoo sleeve down one arm and among other smaller tattoos over her body, she also had a tramp stamp.

Her tits were huge, although the rest of her body was very slim and tight. She was a real head turner at nineteen, although, unfortunately for me she was also a massive slag.

After dating her for almost a year I discovered that she had been cheating on me with one of my best friends, Neil. I was mortified and to top it off, quite a few of my other friends knew about her infidelity and didn't tell me about it. The humiliation was hard to take.

She broke up with me, despite my stupid young self telling her I forgave her and begging her to stay with me. Then, somewhat predictably she started a relationship with my friend Neil.

Neil was a year older than me, he was cooler than me, he had a car, he was in a rock band and, unfortunately for me, he had a rather big penis. He always used to brag, saying it was eight inches. I think it's fair to say that before finding out he'd been fucking my girlfriend I envied him, afterwards I was downright jealous of him.

I tried in vein to avoid Steph and Neil as much as I could, but they hung out in the same social circles as me, and as we lived in quite a small town it difficult not to see them.

They didn't do anything to hide their new found love from me, he always kissed her in front of me, probably just to taunt me. I used to just turn my back and pretend it didn't bother me.

Neil found it funny to belittle me in front of our mates. One time we were at the local pub and he held his fingers up to my nose and said "smell that!" In front of everybody. It was clear that he'd been fingering Steph in the toilet or round the back of the pub. I was embarrassed and humiliated, but it was nice to get a brief whiff of her delicious cunt.

Another time I was walking home alone from a night out and I noticed Steph giving Neil a blow job between two parked cars in the street. Neil blatantly smiled at me with a smug look on his face as I walked past, not doing anything to hide the fact that my ex was sucking him off.

Steph was still friendly with me and usually told Neil to stop taunting me, but she'd unintentionally humiliate me as well, by saying things like. "Leave him alone Neil, he's not bothering us." Which to me was worse than her not saying anything at all.

She would still stop by my house when she wasn't seeing Neil, when I asked what she was doing knocking on my door she'd say "can't I stop by and see my old friend for time to time?"

"Sure I'd say." But it hurt like hell because I still had feelings for her, in fact I was still madly in love with her, although I kept it to myself.

She'd come round and watch a movie with me, sometimes cuddling up to me like the old days. I was so confused, but I cherished those moments with her because I wanted them to return for good. Then she'd get up and say "Okay, I've got to go and meet Neil now, see you later." And my heart world break, again.

The first time I knew I was a cuckold, although I wasn't aware of the word at the time, was when Steph knocked on my door late one night. She'd been out with Neil at a party and had gotten quite drunk. It transpired that her and Neil had an argument so she walked off and left him, and I guess came looking for comfort with me.

I opened the door and there she stood, soaking wet as she walked in the rain, swaying slightly, her hair a mess, makeup running down her face and she stunk of alcohol.

I let her in and grabbed a towel to dry her off, she drunkenly striped down to her underwear and wrapped the towel round her. Then preceded to tell me of her argument with Neil.

"He just fucked me up against the wall as if I was a prostitute or something. Then went off back to him mates without even making me cum." She said, slurring her words slightly. I didn't want to hear this, or at least I didn't think I did.

"I don't know what you see in that prick." I replied. "He's no good for you." She snuggled into me. "Do you love him?" I asked.

"I don't know." She replied. "I love his... Oh it doesn't matter." She stopped.

"You love his what?" I probed.

"It doesn't matter." She said "I don't want to talk about him, I'm angry with him."

I was curious to know exactly what she loved about him, but I dropped the subject as she requested.

She cuddled into me more and before I knew it we had locked lips. She was a great, soft kisser and I'd longed for a moment like that since we'd been apart. I could taste the alcohol on her breath, it somehow made her sexier.

I ran my hand over the outside of her bra and she didn't complain, so I moved it down to her panties. I stroked the outside of her panties and she let out some moans of pleasure.

She began to rub my crotch, as I slid my hand beneath her underwear. She was extremely wet down there and I couldn't wait to go down on her. She loved receiving head from me more than anything. I moved down towards her vagina but she stopped me.

"It's not a good idea for you to go down on me." She said. "I've just been fucked and all."

It was then that I realised I was a cuckold. I didn't care that she'd just been fucked, I wanted to lick her pussy so bad, the fact that she'd just had a penis inside her made it hotter.

"I don't care." I said, trying not to sound too weird. "I want to lick your pussy."

"Ok, but..."

"But what." I replied.

"Nothing." She said, so I removed her panties and buried my head in her gorgeous vagina.

Steph liked to keep a bush, she was one of only three girls I'd been with and the only one who had a hairy pussy. I fucking adored it. Her cunt always had a potent smell, not dirty but somewhat unique, and I was addicted to that smell.

I could tell immediately as I began to lick her that she'd just been fucked, i could see the remnants to cum stuck to her pubes. She didn't mention that he'd cum inside her, I assumed he hadn't as she never let me cum in her. But it was obvious that he had. I paused for a second.

"We're you about to tell me that he'd cum inside you?" I asked.

"Um, maybe." She giggled. "Can you taste it?"

"I think so. I can see it stuck to your pubes." I answered. "Maybe you can go and give it a clean?" I asked, just so I didn't seem too weird.

She laughed. "Oh you've started now, you may as well carry on. It's not that bad, I taste it all the time. Plus most of it ran down my leg," She said.

I looked at her awkwardly.

"Please?" She begged. "I really need to cum."

'Fuck it' I thought and went to work on that beautiful mess of a vagina, all hairy and covered in semen. It was amazing licking her, cleaning up her mess and bringing her to orgasm as she writhed around over my face.

From that moment on all I could think about was doing it again. I didn't know if the opportunity would ever arise, and sadly it didn't with Steph. It would be some years before I got to experience licking cum out of a pussy for the second time. Steph moved away to university not long after that night.

A few years later I was reading a story in a porno magazine similar to what I'd experienced and they described the man as a cuckold. 'That's what I am' I thought to myself. 'I'm a fucking cuckold.

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
929 Followers