My Curvy, Sexy, Mature Neighbour Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its nice to hear you will be getting out and about V. Let me know if you need a hand to dismantle it." I'd said with a motivation for sex, before remembering the embargo.

Chrissie at this point turned around onto her belly to put her rounded ass and the soles of feet on display, withdrawing from the conversation. It came across as slightly rude.

"Stevie, tanning cream. Schnell!"

"Oh l'll leave you to it. Looks like you got your hands full." Veronica said. And with Chrissie's face buried into the sunbed, Veronica naughtily made a clear sexual gesture to me, suggestively sticking her long finger in and out her mouth, before pointing the same finger at herself and then at me. She licked her lips before moving a off with a smug look on her face.

It was overt, naughty and provocative, but hugely arousing, as it felt like she was now forbidden fruit and I thought it was something I could not resist.

I then switched my attention to the matter at hand, rubbing tanning cream into Chrissie's pale white skin. I started on her upper back and sensuously, as the palm of my hand and fingers tips glided smoothly over the surface of her skin. It felt great to be giving but judging by Chrissie's moaning, fantastic to be receiving.

"Hmmm, why don't you untie my bra at the back, it's in your way otherwise. That's it! Ohhh!!" She let out a more exaggerated moan, (I think more to induce envy with Veronica), as my hand glided further down to her lower back and towards her plump ass cheeks.

"What do you want me to do with your ass Chrissie?" as my cock began to twitch.

"Its your pleasure Stevie!"

"Well your pants are so tight I cant slip my hands through and underneath. Pull them down slightly!"

I did and her bum cheeks released for me to freely massage, further and further I ran my fingers closer in to her ass crack.

"Oo. naughty, may be later, slip my pants back on" responded Chrissie, clearly self-conscious of prying eyes.

I rubbed more tanning cream and massaged my hands over her fleshy thighs and Chrissie moaned as my hands reached her upper inner thigh. My hands continue travelling further down.

Just as reached down to her ankle and before I gave a prolonged foot massage. In the corner of my eye, I noticed a curtain twitch. I looked up into the adjacent bedroom window.

"Mr Moore." I screamed.

"There he is again, how awkward. He just waved and then scarpered." I thought as I began to rub my fingers in and out of Chrissie's toes.

"He will be hanging around by the window. Suck my toes, suck my toes Stevie. I want to him to see us and the dirty things we get up too!" she said intending to tease. I wasn't going to object, as sucking Chrissie's toes was one of my favourite hobbies. I stuck her big toe and sucked it ravenously up and down, drenching it with my saliva, before enveloping all four of her toes, packing them into my accepting mouth. Mr Moore appeared again, this time probably in shock at witnessing the unrestrained toe sucking.

"Right, I am being watched sucking your toes. How weird is this?" I said feeling self conscious.

"Oooo! Naughty! ...Stevie, I have an ideaaaa." she said cheekily. "Let's go and fuck in my room and then come back out to carry on our sunbathing. I want that pervert to know exactly what we are up too. That will give him something to wank over!"

We got to our feet and ran into the bedroom adjacent to his, stripping our clothes on the journey, so that we were completely naked when falling onto the bed. We engaged in several positions for half hour, one with me pumping my cock into her moist pussy whilst stood and holding up Chrissie's body weight as she moaned against the party wall. It was pure, lust driven sexual intercourse and nothing else. It was loud and designed to deliberately to annoy and/or excite the neighbour. We ended the session and I said.

"He'll get the authorities involved you know for noise nuisance. This is the kind of of story that makes the headlines in smutty right wing tabloid papers!"

...

Later we ended a lovely day, me and Chrissie returned from a lovely meal at a local gastro pub and with plenty of red wine we walked home on a sultry night merry and hand in hand. When arriving home we both felt too fatigued and merry for nocturnal activities. After giving me a sloppy kiss. Chrissie whispered in my ear "Ich liebe dich uber alles."

I repeated it to her and I felt a warm tingle in my belly. I genuinely felt in love at that moment. I couldn't deny that it was overpowering.

"See you in a little while. I am exhausted! she said followed by a yawn.

And on that she headed upstairs to bed.

I sat on the sofa and reflected on a satisfying day, feeling content and at ease with my Bavarian lover. It was therefore rather ironic that at that precise moment a text message popped up on my phone. It was from Veronica saying.

"Are you alone?"

My mind immediately recalled our last encounter in the afternoon and that gesture at the end. My conclusion was that the text had sexual motives. I responded.

"Umm yes, Chrissie has gone to bed. Whats up?"

Where is this leading I thought, but it clearly felt like she was playing with fire. Another ting on my phone, my cock started to stiffen and a nervous excitement overcame me.

"Good, perhaps you can pop over? I have had cold water only for my shower this evening. May be the boiler again. You know how terrible I am with fixing things. Please!"

Perhaps she wasn't lying? It was only a few weeks ago that I was called over to resolve a problem with her hot water supply and it didn't end in sex that time, but thought, I'll call her bluff!

"To quote Oscar Wilde, 'I can resist anything, except temptation'"????

I felt like playing with fire now as Chrissie may or may not have been asleep upstairs.

"Just what I wanted to hear xxx"

Reading between the lines, I got an immediate thrust of energy and not realising how much I sweated. I quickly darted to the bathroom to clean up. Knowing that what I wanted was wrong, but made it more irresistible..

No sound came out of Chrissie's room and I assumed her asleep before exiting through the back door, being careful not to alert attention to my movement.

I headed out through the night sky, which was clear and through the back garden gate. I walked down the back passage behind Veronica's back garden before following the narrow path down the side of her garden under the canopy of a large Oak tree. I looked up to her bedroom to see if she stood partially naked like she normally would but noticed a pitch black room.

I entered her garden through the gate onto the gravel path beside the kitchen, which had the light on and the rear lounge. It was dead silent bar the rustle of leaves from the tree against the wind and the stones crunching under my walking feet.

Just then as I approached her kitchen door, I suddenly noticed a flickering light to my left coming from the darkness of her garden.

I turned to face it, heart thumping. The light gave a red glow from within the red tent. The tent is still up, I thought.

"Hello? V? ... Boiler service man here." I said, slightly concerned, but trying to amuse, hoping that was V inside and not some intruder.

"What is this tease?!"

I walked towards the tent over the small patch of lawn as the light continued to flicker. I unzipped the tent door which led into a room, the communal area of the tent, this time the flickering light stopped and a permanent light shone. I entered, slipping my loafers over. l looked to my left to see mesh netting with another door leading to the sleeping quarter. The quite obvious outline of a naked body that was sat up.

"Enter my boudoir...there will be plenty of hot fluid pumping through my pipes tonight!" she said not without plenty of healthy innuendo.

"I knew it, you saucy little minx! It's a great set up!" as I crawled in fully and unbuttoned my shirt.

"You do realise this sneaking will get us into trouble!" I said, but by now I had thrown caution to the wayside.

"Hush now! Let's worry about that after next Saturday. Come in, I have wine and a warm fanny in need of tonguing."

By now my cock and my mind was made up. I zoned in on the door looking through the mesh. I could make out that she was topless, and s faint outline of her fleshy legs. Slowly, I unzipped and the door unfolded before my eyes to reveal my forbidden fruit.

She sat up, topless, her generous breasts mildly sagged; her legs, clad in that sexy pink fishnet tights, were arched and spread to maximum width. Her sex was exposed only covered by the tiniest piece of pink material of her pink g-string thong, barely covering her pubic mound.

I followed my eye down her legs to her toes which poked through the net of fishnet tights. Balancing between the toes of her left foot, was the stem of a glass of red wine. She extended this foot out to me.

I reached forward grabbing the glass and took a swig. "You really know how to press my buttons, how can I say no to this?" I took another swig and held the wine in my mouth and moved over towards her face and lips. I attached my lips to hers and released the wine into Veronica's mouth, before kissing more deeply with our tongues dancing and caressing one another. She licked my lips and my cheeks seductively.

"I have been walking virtually naked and bare foot around this tent for the last 10 minutes. My soles and toes are stained green and have a lovely scent of lawn." She whispered into my ear.

I grabbed her left foot aggressively, Veronica moaned, and I brought it close to my mouth and witnessed the lovely green stains on the ball and heel of her foot. I licked the base of her foot tugging at the strings from her tights. I then ripped her tights apart to uncover her bare foot and threw the remaining wine spilling its content on her feet and devoured her toes, like an animal going in for a kill. After giving her toes and feet a thorough examination, and her ripped tights thrown, I was slightly apologetic.

"I'll buy you another pair, perhaps a crotchless body suit!"

"Let's not worry about that right now, you silly sausage... talking of sausage." She looked towards my groin region yearningly and leapt forward to unbuckle my belt, giving me eye contact and laughing in excitement as she did. She pulled down my shorts and boxers and out sprung my 6 inch phallus. No words were needed and she gave into her carnal desires and fully opened her mouth to take my cock.

"Ooh gosh that's just magic! Every blow job from you just gets better and better!" I just about said coherently. She dug and sucked long and deep into her throat, before she gagged and withdrew het mouth with lines of saliva stretching from her lip to my cock.

"Filthy... Oh gosh this is beautiful!" The sounds were a filthy counter to the rustle of leaves against the breeze. She caressed my scrotum and continued to rapidly suck, up and down my shaft for a while. My thoughts dwelt on none sexual matters to control my excitement. She went on and on greedily, she moaned and groaned, she slopped and slurped, I just couldn't stop her, until she finally released my cock, in what was probably my longest ever blow job. She came up to give me a sloppy kiss as I wrapped my arms around waist and fleshy bum pulling the string out from within her ass crack.

"Lie down on your back Veronica." I said and she giggled as she fell back onto the blow up mattress, as I kept my hands on the string of her thong, which now easily slipped off to uncover her snatch. She rested her legs on my shoulders and I dived in for pussy feasting and it was my turn to tickle and tease.

On I went rubbing her clitoris with my fingers and flicking her labia from side to side with tongue. I then slipped two fingers into her vagina, soaking them in the process.

"Arghhhhhhh Oo! Oo! Oo! Oo!" She screamed and blew out sharp breaths to me thrusting my fingers in and out of her soaked love tunnel. The sounds of sex were becoming more audible to the many open windows of neighbours surrounding the garden on what was a muggy night. Veronica raised her legs into air, with her feet touching the inner tent sheet, to give me better access to her bum and ass crack.

"Oh Stevie dig your tongue into my bum hole, please." She sounded desperate as stuck a pillow underneath her ass and prised apart her bum cheeks.

At that moment I heard my phone ting, but ignored it.

I dug my head low extended my tongue to make contact with her bumhole. It was odourless, very brown against the white of her bum cheeks.

"Dont worry I used that enema to clean it, I am primed from bum fucking!" she laughed. I dug my tongue up the rim of her ass then into her rosy bud. It was awkward, but she loved it as always.

"Get on your knees V!" she turned her body around. "Thats better and easier!" I dived in, targeting her bumhole. Spitting at it and I then slipped the spit into her sphincter with my tongue, then using my finger coated her inner cavity of her rectum with my spit.

"Jesus Christ!! Ohhhh!! ooo!! Oh god!!" screamed Veronica, so loudly I had to say something.

"Ssshhh V, temper it." I was already conscious of a text I received probably from Chrissie. But knew the moaning would continue into a crescendo and that it was out of my control.

"Bum or pussy V?" I wanted to accelerate things. Almost with a wish to conclude things. I withdrew my finger from her tight foul space.

"Stick it up my backside honey... argh on the side. Spoon me!!"

"This is a new position. Lets give it a go then." I said.

Veronica adjusted herself so to be spooned. Her wide hips were a dominating feature, dwarfing mine as it rubbed against her. My groin rubbed against her bum cheeks. She raised her leg and pulled her cheek to expose her delicious bunghole. My cock now rested on its surface. I wrapped my arms around Veronica to fondle her breasts.

"This ... is going ... to be ...slightly awkward." I said as I slowly pushed through her fleshy bum opening holding it in place for a moment waiting for V to open up fully.

"Ohhh god! Thats gorgeous. I feel stuffed already oooo!" Veronica grabbed my hand and together we began to stimulate her clitoris.

"Oh gosh lets get this moving Ohhhhh!"

I began to thrust in shallow strokes at first before entering into her deeper anal regions.

"Ohhhh! ahhh! ohhhh! " moaned Veronica only this time less audibly.

I picked up my pace, but her fleshy bum made the spooning position more of a challenge, but the sight of her bum cheeks rippling to my prodding and the sound of Veronica purring made me persevere.

"Ohhh Oooo! This is heaven." as Veronica rubbed her clit rapidly and laughed.

"Your bum feels like heaven." I responded.

"Slap Slap Slap" was the most prominent sound of my hips colliding against her bum, the sound surely extending beyond the confines of the tent. Who could tell which neighbours would be at their window witnessing the tent shake like it was experiencing its own mini earthquake.

The steamy love making and the combined body heat formed a thickening layer of water vapour on the inside of the tent, which now began to shake to the movement of my thrusting.

I felt a drip of water on my hip and then my phone began to ring.

"Oh fuck. It'll be Chrissie" It was out hands reach.

"Just ignore it, it's...Ohhhhhh too late anyway ... Ohhh...just fuck the brains out of me, Ohhhhhhhh!" We kept going for a few minutes in which time my pace quickened, my cock was reaching climax. Veronica's pleasure was reaching its zenith and suddenly...

"I'm cummmmmmin!!" Veronica screamed and out she gushed to the sound of her tapping her fingers on her pussy "Ah ahhhhhhh Ahhh!" I kept my cock in her butt, but Veronica's orgasm had her hips and body swaying about and I had withdraw, having not climaxed, but happy to give Veronica her gratification.

In the distance we heard someone clapping and a wolf whistle from a somewhere else. "Oh dear, we have an audience. Not good. Gonna have to careful when we step out."

Once Veronica had got her composure, I quickly adjusted and grabbed my phone.

"That was spectacular, arhh, you didn't come though. I can remedy that." She grabbed my cock and began to give me head once again, by now I hesitatingly checked the screen to see a missed call and text message from Chrissie.

"Oh Shit!" This is going from bad to worse, no ejaculation and now Chrissie. I opened the text...

It read.

"BASTARD"

In capital letters and nothing else. She was serious. Veronica was oblivious as she sustained her sucking and rubbing of my member devoting all her energy to making me climax. I lay without saying much absorbing, contemplating how I would confront her, wondering whether next week's orgy was off. But couldn't now ignore the serious excitement that began to overpower me. My imagination now thinking about a daisy chain on a king size bed, with Chrissie's, Veronica's and the filthy escorts legs, feet, pussies and butts, all there for me to devour!

"Slop, slurp, slop, slurp!" She carried on unrelenting, consuming and worshipping my cock, until I couldn't resist any long.

"Oh god V, I am cumming prepare for swallowing!" And out I pumped out like a loaded machine gun with multiple shots of my seed into her mouth.

"Wow!" we both said together as we fell into each others arms.

"Where do we go from here? We broke the deal." I said.

"Ohhhh, and there was me hoping we could keep going all night!" Veronica said feeling sorry for herself.

"No unfortunately. Chrissie is pissed, I better go and face the music." I said.

I grabbed my clothes and crawled out from the humid, drenched out sleeping quarters, feeling slightly anxious and with a rush to leave.

"I am sorry Stevie. I should take the blame. I couldn't resist this one. I reneged on my word. I'll reason with her if you need me to." she said with remorse.

I looked back and nodded at her smiling. "I'll sort it. Thanks I will never tire of you. See you next Saturday hopefully!" I winked at her before exiting the tent, wearing my pants only and carrying my clothes...and a round of applause / wolf whistling commenced from a guy from three doors down, who must have kept an eagle eye on us like we were a wildlife show based on mating season. I wished I had a cloaking device, as i sped down the path partially naked to be reprimanded by Chrissie.

To be continued...

12