My Dad Keeps Stealing My Boyfriends

Story Info
My dad steals my boyfriends, so I come up with a plan.
5.1k words
4.56
104.1k
275

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,848 Followers

Author's note: this story involves father-son and uncle-nephew incest, as well as cuckolding/humiliation.

***

My name is Lucas and I've got a big problem. My dad keeps stealing my boyfriends! I can't believe it - every time I bring a cute boy home, it's only a matter of time before they're on their knees in front of my dad's big cock, slobbering all over it. It's terrible!

First, let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 18 years old and fresh out of high school. It's never been hard for me to get a date - I'm a cute blond twink, with a slim but toned body from all the gymnastics and dancing I do. I'm cute enough that even the "straight" boys at my school are happy to let me suck them off, and from there it doesn't take much convincing to get them to fuck my tight, round little ass.

My dad has always been very supportive of my lifestyle. He divorced my mom when I was little and I've been living with him ever since. He's a mechanic and a real manly man - dark hair, a mustache and stubble, big muscles, and fuzzy hair all over his body. If he weren't my dad, I guess I would say he's, like, really fucking hot.

Which is kind of the problem. Don't get me wrong, he's a great father - he takes care of everything I need and makes sure I do well in school and everything. It's just this one thing - he keeps stealing my boyfriends!

Take Austin, my prom date. Austin is one of the cutest boys in the whole school, but for a long time, he had always resisted me even though I would flirt with him all the time - I guess because his parents are super-religious or whatever. Finally, he summoned up the courage to come out of the closet, and after that he asked me to be his prom date! I was so excited! He played on the soccer team and was super hot. I had even seen him changing in gym class and knew he had a really big dick. I couldn't wait to dance with him at the prom and then take him back to my place so he could fuck me all night long.

But, of course, that's not how it worked out. Prom was great. My dad had rented a limo for me to pick Austin up in, and we made out the whole way there. We danced and had fun at the prom, then made out the whole way back to my place. As we pulled into the driveway, I was rubbing his big dick in his pants - it was so hard and so thick! I couldn't wait to take him to my bedroom so I could suck on it.

When we came inside, there was my dad, sitting on the couch in a pair of boxers and a tight-fitting tank top. I looked at Austin, and saw that he was practically drooling. I knew I needed to get him to my bedroom fast. "Hi, Dad, this is Austin. Austin, this is my dad," I said quickly, pulling Austin by the hand to the stairs that led up to my bedroom.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," my dad said. "You're not even gonna let me shake your prom date's hand?" He stood up and walked over to Austin, whose eyes were glued to my dad's crotch, where his big dick was clearly flopping around in his boxers. My dad held out a hand and said, "Hi there, Austin, nice to meet you."

Austin bit his lower lip as he looked up at my dad and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, sir," he said sexily.

"Ummm, so, yeah, we're gonna go upstairs, bye," I said quickly, and again began leading Austin upstairs. My dad chuckled and I saw him give Austin a little wink. Austin smiled back at him, then very obviously looked back down at my dad's crotch and bit his lower lip again. I saw all this, but then I gave Austin's hand a pull, and he reluctantly followed me upstairs.

When we got inside my room, I pushed Austin up against the wall and started making out with him, trying to make him forget all about my dad. It seemed to work - soon his hands were squeezing my ass as I pulled his shirt over his head and unzipped his pants, letting them drop to the floor. His tanned, muscular body looked amazing, and his erection strained against his blue briefs. We made out some more as he stripped me down to my pink briefs. "Mmmm," I said, feeling his cock again, about to drop to my knees.

"Hang on, one sec," Austin said to me. "I gotta go pee first."

I rolled my eyes, immediately suspecting this was an excuse, based on how many times this had happened to me before. But what could I do, tell him he wasn't allowed to pee? "Fine," I said. "But be quick, okay?"

"Um, yeah, sure," Austin said, then ducked out of the room before I could even tell him that he should use the bathroom down the hall and not the one downstairs, or that he should at least put his clothes back on so my dad didn't see him in just his underwear. But of course, I heard his footsteps headed down the stairs so that he could show off for my dad.

I waited a few minutes just to see if my suspicions were wrong, but sure enough, no sign of Austin. I opened my door and crept down the hall to the top of the stairs. I could hear the familiar sounds of slurping and my dad groaning. This was really too much - sure, he'd done this with lots of other boys I brought home, but this was my prom date! It was supposed to be special!

I marched down the stairs in a huff, too angry to realize I was also just in my briefs, and saw Austin on his knees between my dad's legs. My dad was in just his boxers now, his big dick sticking out of the slit as Austin's head bobbed up and down on it eagerly.

I put my hands on my hips firmly and said, "Daddy! You have to stop doing this!"

My dad put his hands up and said, "Son, we've been through this before. What do you expect me to do when your date comes in here in just his little briefs and gets on his knees in front of me?"

I glared at Austin, who took my dad's dick out of his mouth and gave me a sheepish grin. "Sorry, Lucas. I'll still fuck you later, but...I mean...just look at your dad!" He slid his hands up my dad's muscular, hairy abs and chest, then started sucking him off again.

I sighed and tapped my foot impatiently, then got tired of standing and sat down in a chair next to the couch, glaring at the two of them. As Austin sucked my dad's cock, my dad leaned over and squeezed Austin's butt. "I gotta say, this is one of the cutest boys you've brought home."

"I know that, Daddy, that's why I wanted him to fuck me," I said, irritated.

My dad sighed, and I could tell he was getting annoyed at my whining. "Didn't you just hear him say he's gonna fuck you? Can't you just wait a few minutes while I use his mouth?"

I rolled my eyes. "Just hurry up, okay?"

He looked at me sternly. "You know I don't like when you take an attitude with me, son," he said. Meanwhile, he was pulling Austin's briefs down so he could grope his round, muscular butt. Austin just kept sucking, lifting his butt higher so my dad could reach more of it. "Damn, what a nice little ass," my dad said, prodding at Austin's hole with his finger.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't even think about it."

Now it was my dad's turn to glare at me. "Who's in charge here, you or me?" he said sternly.

I knew if I pushed back too much he would just take Austin to his bedroom and spend the rest of the night in there with him, so I sighed and said, "You are, Daddy."

"That's right," he said. Then he looked down at Austin and asked him, "Has anybody ever fucked that ass before, boy?"

Austin pulled my dad's cock from his mouth. "No, sir," he said.

My dad smirked. "But you want it, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," Austin whimpered desperately.

"Been dreaming about a man fucking your tight little ass, haven't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, please, yes, sir."

My dad scoffed at Austin's submissiveness. "But what about your date over here?"

Austin looked over at me, an apologetic but helpless look on his face. "I'm sorry, Lucas, but...I need to feel this inside me," he said, holding my dad's thick cock in his hand.

My dad looked at me, a confident smirk on his face. I just crossed my arms, rolled my eyes, and pouted.

"Get on your hands and knees in front of your date," my dad ordered Austin.

Austin quickly complied, getting in position on the floor in front of me. My dad stood up, dropped his boxers to the floor, then knelt behind Austin and bent over to eat out his ass. I watched as Austin moaned in pleasure at this new feeling my dad was giving him. I rolled my eyes and said, "Hope you're enjoying yourself."

"Ohhhh, Lucas, I'm sorry but your dad's tongue feels sooooo good," Austin moaned.

Naturally, I had a raging erection at the sight of this cute boy getting pleasured by this muscular man (even if the man was my dad), so I unfolded my arms and slowly moved my hand down to my crotch, rubbing it lightly. Austin smiled up at me, clearly relieved to see that I was getting into it, but I just kept glaring back at him even as my hand slipped into my briefs. I needed to make clear I was still mad at him even if I was about to jerk off watching him get fucked by my dad.

My dad brought his head up and spat on his hand to lube his dick up, then spat roughly on Austin's ass, rubbing the tip of his cock against his tight hole. He looked over at me and saw my hand in my briefs. "Yeah, that's a good idea, son. You know I'm gonna wear this boy's ass out and make him cum on my dick, so he's not gonna have the energy to fuck you tonight."

Austin looked up at me, again looking apologetic. "Maybe tomorrow morning?" he suggested.

I sighed, still rubbing myself. "You better," I said to Austin, but by this time my dad was pressing his cock into Austin's tight hole and Austin's eyes were rolling back in his head.

"Yeahhhh, that's it," my dad groaned, slowly pushing his cock further into my prom date's ass.

"Ohhhh my god, it feels sooooo good, sir," Austin moaned.

My dad grinned down at Austin, then looked over at me. I was stroking myself at this hot scene, but I still had a pouty look on my face. "Hey, it's not my fault all the boys you bring home are such sluts," my dad said to me. "Look at him, it's his first time and he's already pushing back on my cock."

Sure enough, Austin was sliding his ass back and forth on my dad's cock, clearly loving the way it made him feel. Then my dad pulled Austin up, giving me a perfect view of his smooth, toned body and his massive erection bouncing up and down in front of him. My dad kissed his neck and started fucking him harder. Austin's moans escalated. "Ohhhh, yes, don't stop, please fuck me hard, sir," he begged.

My dad chuckled and released Austin's body. Austin fell limply back to the floor as my dad gripped his ass firmly and started pounding him. "Fuck yeah, take that dick, you little slut," my dad groaned.

"Fuck," I moaned. This was part of the problem - every time my dad stole the boys I brought home, they always put on the most amazingly hot shows. I couldn't hold back as I took in the sight of my muscular, hairy dad pounding away at this high school soccer twink's ass. I started shooting my load all over my smooth chest and abs.

Austin saw me cumming as I watched him getting fucked by my dad, and even as he got pounded he had to giggle a little bit at the sight. "Whatever," I said, standing up and walking to the stairs. "Seriously, you better fuck me tomorrow morning."

"Nnnnngggghhh!" was all Austin could say as my dad continued pounding him.

"Good night, son!" my dad called as I walked upstairs.

I went to sleep to the sounds of their continued fucking. Austin slept with my dad that night, but luckily for me, my dad was feeling generous the next morning and let Austin fuck me. My dad watched, gave pointers, and jerked off. It was amazing. "That's it, good job, make my son cum on your dick," my dad said as I rode Austin's cock and sprayed my load all over the two of us.

Okay, so I guess that time ended up okay - but it's still not fair the way my dad does this to me all the time! A lot of the boys I've brought home even give my dad their phone number after he's fucked them, and all my dad has to do is text them and they're over at my place in minutes - they're basically addicted to his cock. The number of times I've come home to find one of my ex-boyfriends riding his cock on the couch is ridiculous!

I've tried everything - one time I brought home the captain of the football team, thinking he was the most masculine, straightest guy in the school and would never be interested in submitting to my dad. Even though he was "straight," I was of course able to easily seduce him when I got him alone in the locker room and expertly sucked him off, and it didn't take much after that to convince him to come home and fuck me. But sure enough, it didn't take more than 30 minutes before he was on his knees begging my dad to feed him his dick, and it wasn't long after that before he was happily riding my dad's cock until he came all over himself.

Finally, though, I figured out how to get back at my dad. A couple weeks after my high school graduation, my dad told me that his older brother, my uncle Chris, was going to be visiting and would be staying with us for a week. Being siblings, my dad and my uncle look a lot alike, except he's even more muscular than my dad and has a thick beard instead of my dad's light stubble.

As soon as my dad told me Uncle Chris would be coming, a plan immediately started forming in my mind. That afternoon, I put on my skimpiest swimsuit and went out to the pool in our backyard. I took a selfie, making sure to showcase my body and swimsuit, and texted it to Uncle Chris, saying "omg uncle chris, I heard you're coming to stay with us!! So excited! Been missing u sooo much! Maybe we can go swimming together? ;-)"

It didn't take him long to text back, saying he missed me too and that I'd "grown up a lot" since the last time he visited us. I smiled and knew my plan was going to work. I texted him back that I was trying my best to stay in shape with all my gymnastics practice, and that it was keeping me "very flexible." He said he'd love to see me show him some of my "moves."

I spent the rest of the week texting him, teasing him with pictures of me in tank tops or shirtless or in a towel fresh out of the shower. I made sure to always send him a sexy pic late at night, when I knew he'd be in bed, alone, getting a hard-on. A couple times he actually asked me to send him more pics, and I knew he was stroking himself thinking about me.

After wrapping my uncle around my little finger for a week with sexy texts, he finally arrived. I made sure I was wearing a tight-fitting pair of shorts and a tank top when he arrived, and I ran up to him and practically jumped on him as I gave him a big hug. He hugged me back, lifting me up in the air a little with his big arms. When he set me down, I felt his hand slide down my lower back to the top of my butt, where he let it stay for a few seconds as I looked up at him with big eyes, biting my lower lip, and saying seductively, "I missed you, Uncle Chris."

He looked down at me, a confident smirk on his face. "I missed you too, little buddy."

Meanwhile, my dad stood by and watched this greeting, immediately recognizing my strategy. He narrowed his eyes sternly at me, then told Uncle Chris to take his bags up to the guest room. After Uncle Chris walked upstairs, my dad took me by the arm firmly and said, "Don't even think about it."

I just smiled up at him and said innocently, "I don't know what you're talking about, Daddy."

That evening I spent the night flirting with Uncle Chris right in front of my dad. I cuddled up on the couch with him after dinner, and Uncle Chris tightly wrapped his arm around me and squeezed me close to him as I rubbed his hard chest and stomach over his shirt. Uncle Chris teased my dad too, in a typical big brother-little brother kind of way. It was amazing to finally see my dad not be in a dominant position, as all he could do was sit there and watch me cuddling with his brother.

By the end of the night, my hand was rubbing Uncle Chris's upper thigh, occasionally grazing what was clearly his raging erection. Then I stood up, let out a big yawn, and stretched, making sure my shirt rode up to show off my flat stomach. My dad and I both saw my uncle eyeing me up and down hungrily as I did this.

I told them I was sleepy and going to bed. They said good night to me, and I went upstairs, but stopped at the top of the stairs so that I could still hear what they were saying.

"You've raised quite a son there," Uncle Chris said to my dad suggestively.

"I swear to god, if you touch him," my dad said.

"Pfft," Uncle Chris said. "He was the one touching me, bro. Not my fault he wants it bad." I silently giggled to myself, hearing my uncle use the same kind of line on my dad that my dad was so used to using on me.

"Yeah, whatever, he's a little slut," my dad said. "That doesn't mean you get to do anything with him."

"Yeah?" Uncle Chris said. "You're gonna stop me?"

My dad didn't say anything.

"Hmm? What's that? I didn't hear you." I immediately got hard hearing Uncle Chris taunting my dad like this, as my dad still said nothing. "Oh right, I forgot, you're not gonna do shit. And if you try, I'll just bend you over and fuck you, too, like I used to."

I couldn't believe it - this was one of the hottest things I'd ever heard. But then I heard Uncle Chris stand up and start walking toward the stairs, so I quickly scurried to my bedroom and stripped down to my briefs. I laughed quietly to myself at the thought of my dad being sexually dominated by his big brother - it was great to know he could be put in his place just like he spent so much time putting me in my place.

As my uncle was coming up the stairs, I darted down the hall to the bathroom and left the door open as I started brushing my teeth in just my briefs. My uncle came down the hall and stopped, leaning against the doorway and looking me up and down. I smiled at him as I brushed my teeth, arching my back and sticking my butt out. He brought his hand to his crotch and rubbed it openly as I watched. I could see the outline of his hard-on in his jeans. "Meet me in my room in an hour," he said.

I spat out my toothpaste and looked back at him. "Yes, sir," I said. He walked down the hall to his room.

As I left the bathroom, I saw my dad at the top of the stairs, glaring at me. "You're gonna fucking pay for this, you little slut," he said to me angrily.

"Oh, whatever, Daddy, this is just payback for all the boys you stole from me," I said and went to my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

An hour later, my dad had gone to bed, and I crept down the hallway to the guest room, which shared a wall with my dad's bedroom. As I opened the door, I saw Uncle Chris lying on the bed in nothing but tighty whiteys, his hairy, muscular body on full display. He smiled at me and patted the bed next to him. I smiled back and got into the bed, putting a hand on his bare chest and leaning into him.

He kissed me deeply. I felt his beard tickling my lips. My dick twitched and I felt myself oozing precum into my briefs. As we made out, his arms wrapped around me and his hands moved down to squeeze my butt. I began rubbing his dick through his underwear. "Mmmm, wow, you're even bigger than Daddy," I moaned.

He paused and looked at me. "How do you know?" he asked.

"Oh," I said. "He likes to steal all the boys I bring home and make me watch while he fucks them."

"Oh really?" Uncle Chris said, only mildly surprised. "Well then I guess it's only fair that we make him watch while I fuck you, right?"

"That's why I seduced you," I said with a smile.

"Naughty little slut," he said with a grin. "Get my cock ready with your mouth."

Obediently, I kissed my way down my uncle's chest and abs, then pulled his amazingly thick cock out of his briefs and started tonguing the head. After sucking on it for a minute, he had me put my ass in his face as I kept sucking so that he could tongue my tight hole. It felt so good feeling his beard tickling my ass as he licked me.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,848 Followers
12