My Dad, My Hero, My Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Nick and Lilly get a surprise. Mark's POV.
2k words
4.17
12.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's point of view

I drove home with a smile on my face. Lilly was an amazingly sexy girl and Nick looked hot too. They would make me and Stella very happy and we would make them very happy. It was as simple as that. We would be really good for each other. I was sure of it.

The next morning I drive to our school and shop and walk to my step mum's laboratory.

"Hi darling. Good Morning. I just finished working on your samples. How were they? Did you have fun? Did you stay out late?" she fires off one question after the other. She walks over to me and wraps me in the embrace that I love so much and feels so familiar. I kiss her passionately. My tongue slipping between her lips when she eagerly opens them for me. Her stepson. She had married my father just a month before his passing a couple of years ago. My biological mother had passed away a few years before that. I was very glad I had Stella now. We completed each other. Mentally and physically. She looked amazing wearing her white lab coat. I knew she wore nothing underneath. My sweet nymph never did.

"Yes mum. I've met Nick and Lilly yesterday. They were very nice. Lilly is very good looking. You'll love her," I tell her before she can ask me.

"Did you have sex with her?" she laughs. She knows me too well.

"Of course I have. You're not jealous are you mummy dearest?" I joke while I take her hand and walk upstairs to our bedroom. I want to show her that there is absolutely no reason to be jealous.

"I need to be back in the lab in fifteen minutes," Stella warns me.

"Trust me mum. That's more than enough," I say making her laugh out loud. We walk out of the laboratory and take the stairs to our apartment. I close the door to our bedroom and we quickly and quietly undress. I can only hear our accelerated breathing. Stella lays down on the bed and invitingly spread her legs. I see moist drip from her beautiful pussy lips. I'm hard immediately and of course my gorgeous mum notices.

"Oh dear, what is my sweet boy in the mood for today?" she asks while smiling seductively.

"Let's do the It's in the middle of the day but I don't care because I'm horny one," I suggest cheekily.

"That's a good one," Stella agrees smiling while I quickly open my jeans and slide in her filling her to her maximum.

"Oh my sweet boy. You're so big," she gasps but the delight and lust is clear to see. I open the lab coat and lean over to take her nipple in my mouth. The little bud puckers up immediately. I hear her moan softly and I switch to the other one. I keep my cock still inside her shaven pussy and take her mouth again.

"When are you going to move in with me?" Now that I have her where I want her I need to know.

"Oh, it's like that is it?" she laughs. I slide out of her just until the tip of my cock is still inside her and then I push in her again. I am teasing her and I know she loves it.

"You haven't looked in your walk-in wardrobe," she says and it doesn't happen too often but that makes me lose my rhythm.

"You moved in?" I gasp holding still inside her and searching her smiling face to see if she was serious. It sure looked like she was and I couldn't stop the grin appearing on my face.

"That makes me very happy," I say gasping for breath.

"I'm glad. Can you fuck me now so you'd make me even happier,"

"Yes mama," I say jokingly and start moving. Slowly at first but I quickly lose myself in this beautiful older woman and I want to come. Boy I need to come. I feel her pussy tighten around my cock and I am gone, shooting my cream in thick hot strands. Stella breaths my name and I feel her orgasm waving through her.

"Thank you mum," I say before kissing her quickly.

"Anytime big boy," she answers still catching her breath but sorting out her clothes.

"That was fantastic. See you tonight," she says as she walks towards her laboratory and I walk to my office to look at the results of Lilly and Nick.

That evening I drive to their place with a heavy heart. Something was wrong and I was so sorry I had to be the one to tell them. Lilly opens the door and silently we walk into the living room. They both look at me and I knew that nothing was going to happen or said before I answered their unsaid question.

"There is no easy way to say this. Nick you are not Lilly's father," I tell them more bluntly than I want to. Lilly looks at him like What is going on? I couldn't blame her.

"The strange thing is that Lilly's father has to be someone related to you, Nick," I go on to explain the situation they are in.

"That witch," Nick erupts in anger.

"She always said she did not sleep with my brother. That lying witch,"

"Uncle Rich? But he is dead," Lilly stutters with a shocked expression on her face. Nick is with her in a flash and takes her in his arms.

"I'm so very sorry sweetness. Yes Rich is your dad, or was. I always thought so but as she kept denying it I wasn't sure," We sit in silence but it was deafening. Then Lilly shook her head.

"No way Nick. You are my dad. You were the one that took me to my prom. You were the one that taught me how to drive a car. You are the one that stays up all night when I'm not feeling well. But most of all you are the one who made me a grown woman. I love you dad," she says softly.

"Thank you sweetness. I love you too. More then you'll ever know," Nick says with a voice thick with emotion.

"Shall we spoil our Princess here or in the bedroom?" I ask suggestively.

"We can start the worship here and take her to the bedroom later. What do you say sweetness?" Nick suggests in turn.

"Worship? Really dad?" she laughs.

"Maybe you should both get out of these clothes," she goes on. Nick starts to unbutton his shirt and I cheekily wait for him to finish. Then I start unbuttoning my shirt. The sparkle in Lilly's eyes and the smile on her face tells me she knows exactly what we are doing and is enjoying every second of it. Nick throws off his shirt, unbuckles his belt and I follow his movements. He takes off his pants and we are both in our boxers. It is clear that we are both hard and the smile on Lilly's face makes me harder still.

"Wait," Nick suddenly calls out.

"If I'm her uncle biologically we can make babies, right?," he asks looking hopeful from me to Lilly.

"It may be less risky. Whatever happens I'll be here to help you two through this," I promise. I wasn't ready to tell them it would technically be me and my beautiful mum. Nick drops his boxer and strikes his length.

"You're a beautiful man Nick," I utter.

"What? You want to fuck me too?" he says and I know he blurted it out and meant it as a joke instead. But for me, at this moment, there was no other answer.

"Yes,"

Nick and Lilly stop what they do and look at me quizzically.

"Oh dad that would be so cool," Lilly chirrups.

"Then I get to watch," she says matter-of-factly. Nick looks at me as if water could burn.

"No. I've never been touched by a man in that way. I'm not going to start now," he answers Lilly sternly.

"You might enjoy it," she and I say in unison.

"We'll start nice and easy. Can I touch your torso?" I suggest.

"I think I can live with that," Nick answers looking me straight in my eyes. He gestures to Lilly for her to walk over. She does and he kisses her. Fiercely. Like it would be the last kiss they would share.

"Don't worry Nick. If you don't like it just stay stop," I assure him. I put both my hands on his chest. I feel his heart pounding away underneath my right hand.

"You really have nothing to worry about. I'll make you feel really good. You honestly have a beautiful body. Let's go the bedroom," I put forward and we quickly make our way there. Nick gets comfortable. Lilly undresses quickly and gets on the bed within arm's reach of her dad/uncle. I climb on the bed next to Nick on his other side and put my hand on his heart again. I circle his nipples with my index finger one by one.

"You know, you're not suddenly going to be gay," I tell him softly.

"That was not what I was worried about. There's nothing wrong with being gay," Nick quickly answers.

"No, dad you'll be bi-brilliant. This is amazing," Lilly laughs. Nick and I join in and I was happy that it eased the tension in Nick's body. I went down lower and feeling a little bold I take his beautiful cock in my hand. I hear Nick take in a sharp breath but his eyes tell a different story. The lust in them tells me all I need to know. As I move my hand up and down his shaft I feel him grow hard. I quickly check how Lilly is doing and see that she is captivated by what I do. She spreads her legs and moves two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. She leans over and kisses Nick fiercely.

"Not now sweetness. I want to see this," he tells her while he kisses her one last time. I concentrate on Nick again and see that pre cum is beginning to leak from his massive shaft. I take some lube from the nightstand and squirt some on my fingers to let it warm there for a little bit. Then I carefully went over the crack in his behind.

"Slide over here darling. I know you want to see this too," I tell Lilly and I carefully put one finger inside Nick's puckered pink hole.

"Jeez Mark," Nick muttered clearly on his way to an almighty orgasm.

"I'm going to come so hard. I want my cum inside Lilly," Nick murmurs.

"Are you ready for that darling?" I want to be sure. Who was I kidding? I only had to take one look at this beautiful girl to see that she is more than ready. She scoots over Nick's torso facing him. I had the beautiful sight of her gorgeous behind so I didn't mind at all. I line up Nick's dick with Lilly's pussy and watch how he carefully enters her. I enter another finger in Nick and watch with pleasure how he explodes in Lilly's cunt. It was a sight I would never forget for as long as I live. I leave my fingers where they are a little longer until Nick is breathing normal again.

"Are you two all right?" I enquire as Nick kisses Lilly.

"I'm amazing. Just amazing," she reacts and kisses me.

"That was amazing. Thank you Mark," Nick says with conviction.

"I'm so glad I got in touch with you," he adds and then surprises me by kissing me. He was clearly no longer afraid to be touched by a man. Somehow or other it felt like my job was done. I say my goodbye and leave. I had another princess to look after. Who was a lucky bloke then?

To be continued...