My Dad, the Pornstar, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera guys were fast as she told dad to turn around and pushed him onto the bed, on his back.

"Look over here, you worthless piece of shit!" she cried.

"Yes mistress."

Shana climbed on top of him with her backside towards me. Vince told dad to spread his legs wider so the camera could get a full-access view as she sat down on him and started to ride him.

I saw dad's big hands reach around her waist as he sat up a bit and started to push up with her pushing down. That skin-slapping sound returned as this time, she bounced furiously up and down on the bull's balls.

I could hear dad breathing heavily as he picked up his pace and then I heard sucking and slobbering sounds as he lifted up his head to enjoy her fake tits. The top of my dick was in agony as it pressed up against the hard plastic, wanting so back to flip up unobstructed and be stroked.

"Change position, mission style this time," Vince ordered.

I was ordered onto the king-sized bed to stay on my knees while dad and Shana got into position. She still had those purple high-heels on as he raised her legs into the air before plunging back down into her.

"Does this turn you on?" she said, looking at me upside down.

"Yes mistress."

"You like watching daddy fuck me?"

"Yes mistress."

Dad held her legs in the air as he pumped away. He was drenched in sweat from his balding head, dripping onto his face and neck. At this point, I don't think he knew or cared that I was there. He was totally focused on how good he was feeling, fucking this slutty porn star, younger than most of his own kids and just slightly older than his youngest son in front of him.

"Hey pops," Vince said. "You cum on her and not in her. Remember?"

"Oh daddy," Shana said seductively. "I want to feel your cum on me."

"Oh, oh, oh," I heard dad say as he kept his eyes closed while fucking Shana.

"You pathetic loser," Shana said, looking over at me.

"Yes mistress."

"My stud's getting ready to cum, are you ready?"

"Yes mistress."

"Remember what I told you?"

"Yes mistress." (She had told me nothing)

"Yeah... Oh yeah!" she sighed. "He's going to spray me with his cum and you're going to clean it up."

I said nothing.

"I said you're going to clean it up!" she hissed.

Vince emerged from behind dad still pumping away and looked at me with anger.

"Yes mistress," I whimpered.

Dad let out a big roar as he pulled out of her. Leaning over her, he ejaculated a few long streams of semen onto her torso and fake tits as he cried out like he hadn't cum in weeks. And, as depressed as he'd been, that was probably true.

The cameras came in close as he spilled his seed onto Shana. This was indeed a money-shot.

I was painfully rock-hard and throbbing in the chastity cup as Shana lifted up her hand, motioning me to come over. Briefly my eyes met dad's as he stood up and walked away. I hope he would keep his back turned as I did what I had to do for the much-needed thousand bucks.

"Clean it all up, all of it. You hear me?" she said.

"Yes mistress."

"How bad can this be after all I'd seen," I thought as I lowered myself onto her torso, the camera following me. I reached out my tongue as the smell of sweat, sex and his semen filled my senses.

On one hand, I wanted to walk away as my tongue made contact with the salty taste of the seed that made me. This was not something Kelly or Vince said I had to do, but at this point, I was a robot. I licked the thick white liquid up and into my mouth as Shana commanded me to do a good job and leave not a drop behind.

"Yes mistress," was all I could say in between swallowing one batch and the going back down for more, cleaning up all the mess he'd left behind.

When it was all over and Vince said 'cut', I looked up and around. Dad was gone. Shana pushed me aside as she got up and left. The camera crew, indifferent as always, also started to pack up. I freed myself from the chastity cup from hell and got dressed.

"Nice job," Vince said, walking over to me with an envelope containing the promised thousand dollars.

"That couldn't have been easy but you did great," he said. "We'll call you again soon."

I walked out of the studio and up the dark hallway to the reception area. The place was totally quiet now and I didn't know what to think of myself and what had just happened.

As I pushed open the door into the California afternoon sunshine, I saw dad ahead, leaned up against the side of my car. There was no way to avoid him so I might as well do it now.

"Hey," I said as I walked over to him.

"Hey," he said back.

"Well," he said. "That was awkward to say the least."

I looked away, embarrassed.

"How much did you make?" he asked.

"One thousand," I replied. "How about you?"

"Five thousand," he said.

We were both in another world, uncomfortable with each other but knowing we had to pull ourselves together.

"Brad," he said.

I just looked at him.

"Let's not speak about this ever again. O.K.?"

"O.K. dad."

12