My Daddy, My Obsession - Hilary

Story Info
Young, virgin daughter wants her daddy.
5.7k words
4.6
43.7k
102

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,480 Followers

This is a follow up of "My Daddy, My Obsession" and follows the 18 year old sister, Hilary.

The house was empty... or so it was supposed to be. The entire Jones family was apparently on individual trips away.

Joline, the mother, was away with work. Jamie, the dad, was on a night out with his friends. Kesha, the eldest, was away for the weekend with friends, and Sasha, the middle, was at a party. Meanwhile, Hilary, the youngest, was supposed to be on a trip to visit a university she was considering going to.

Three of them were lying.

When Jamie and Sasha had excuses for being away at the exact same time, Hilary knew it was a lie, so she came up with her own lie. She told her family that there was an induction weekend at a university she was thinking about, and no one batted an eye lid. I mean, why would they?

It had been three weeks since she caught her dad and Sasha having sex in their parents' bedroom. The sight was burnt into Hilary's mind, and she was unable to think of anything else.

Every night when she closed her eyes to go to sleep, the image of her dad's muscular body came into her mind, followed by the sight of his big, hard cock. Then the image of her sister followed shortly after, and the sight of her thin, smooth pale skin with large tits bouncing as her dad fucked her from behind replayed over and over again.

As soon as this image came to her, Hilary was unable to stop touching herself. Every night since she first saw the incest, she had cum at the thought of it.

She knew it was wrong to picture her own sister and father, although not as wrong as actually fucking your dad, she thought.

But when she knew that they were lying about being out, Hilary saw her opportunity, an opportunity she didn't know if she would get again. So, she lied to her entire family, all for the chance to see her sister and her dad fucking again.

Hilary waited until 9pm to sneak back home. She had actually just been at her friend Jane's house to waste some time.

As quietly as possible, she unlocked the front door and walked in. She started off casual, so if they caught her, she could just act stupid and tell them the university trip was cancelled at the last minute, but luckily, no one saw her come in.

I bet they're too distracted to hear the door open, she thought.

Hilary tucked her long, red hair behind her ears and tip toed through the house. She was small and thin so it was easy for her to not make a sound.

As she got closer to the stairs, she quickly realised that she could probably be as loud as she wanted, thanks to the fact that she could easily hear the sound of skin slapping against skin as well as her sister's moans of pleasure.

Hilary felt her young, 18 year old pussy twitch at the sound and made her way up the stairs. By the time she reached the top, the sound was clear and distinct.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck me daddy." Sasha's loud, animalistic moans echoed through the house.

Once again, Hilary felt a gush of excitement directly between her legs.

They're really going for it, Hilary thought. From the sound of it, the walls were going to cave in!

Step by step, she made her way to their door. Thank god it's open!

"Fuck you're so tight!" Her dad grunted along with more skin slapping against skin.

"You love your daughter's little pussy don't you daddy?" Sasha moaned back.

Oh god, I can't believe they're doing this! Hilary thought to herself, the excitement taking over her inhibitions.

Once again, she pulled her red hair back and then peeked around the corner ever so slowly, hoping that neither of them would see her. She knew it was a massive risk, but she had to see.

Oh my god!

Hilary's pussy gushed at the sight.

Her beautiful, thin, big titted sister was lying on her back, her thin, smooth legs spread wide open as their handsome father lay in between them, clearly fucking her.

"Oh god! Daddy! That feels so good!" She moaned louder than before.

Their dad was fully taking his big, long cock out and hammering it back into his daughter, and Hilary got to watch the entire thing.

He's so... big, Hilary thought, although she didn't have much to compare him to, considering she had only seen one cock when she gave a rugby player a blowjob at a party shortly after turning 18.

Sasha's tits were bouncing up down, jiggling perfectly as her body was rocked by her dad.

Their dad's muscles flexed as he held himself over her, pounding into his own daughter's pussy over and over.

Ooooh fuck! Hilary moaned in her head. She had to bite her lip when she saw her dad lean down and press his tongue into his daughter's mouth.

They passionately made out as he fucked her. Not being able to stop herself, Hilary reached into her leggings and started to rub her swollen clit as she watched.

Sasha's legs lifted up and wrapped around her dad's waist, pulling him in to fuck her harder as they made out and moaned heavily.

"Wait..." Sasha panted out.

Hilary didn't know how long she had been watching them for, but she had edged herself nearly four times at the live incest show.

"What's wrong?" Her dad asked.

Their dad... someone Hilary had never seen in a sexual way before that one night three weeks ago. Why would she? That would be incest.

But in that moment, Hilary was horny as fuck as she watched her dad and her sister.

"Nothing," Sasha gasped, "Lie down, I want to go on top for a bit."

"Fine by me, hunny," He replied.

This has clearly been going on a while, they're very comfortable with each other.

Hilary darted her head back out of sight as they moved around. When she looked back, her dad was lying on his back, the temple of his head facing Hilary as her naked, sexy sister aimed his big cock up with her pussy.

Having a full view of her sister's amazing body forced Hilary to go back to rubbing her throbbing clit. Her juices were fully spread around, and she found it harder and harder not to moan.

As Sasha crouched over her dad and lined his cock up with her hole, Hilary watched in amazement as every inch impaled into her.

"Fuuuucck you're so deep!" Sasha moaned.

Her eyes were closed, and her head faced up as she ground herself back and forth on her dad's cock.

They're both so hot, Hilary thought as she rubbed herself faster and faster. She was getting close to cumming, and she wasn't going to stop herself this time.

"Oh my god!" Sasha suddenly shouted, and Hilary froze.

Oh no! She thought as her sister's eyes met her own.

"What's wrong?" Her dad asked Sasha.

It felt like an eternity, but it must've only been seconds. Sasha stared at her sister until her eyes moved down... to see Hilary's hand in her leggings.

Sasha then flashed a wicked smile and carried on slowly grinding on top of her dad.

"Nothing," she whispered while looking into her sister's eyes, "it just feels so good."

Why hasn't she said anything? Hilary thought.

Her fingers were still pressed against her clit, but she wasn't moving. She was still panicked over the fact that Sasha had caught her, even though Sasha didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Sasha kept riding her dad's cock, although she stared into her sister's eyes the entire time.

After a few minutes Hilary wasn't able to stop rubbing her clit again.

"Oh fuck.. you like that?" Sasha asked, keeping eye contact with Hilary.

"That feels amazing." Their dad replied, but Hilary knew the question was for her.

She nodded at Sasha and rubbed herself faster.

Sasha's tits were bouncing as she rode her dad's cock faster and faster. Hilary was rubbing her clit frantically, getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Yes! Fuck me, Daddy!" Sasha moaned and looked at Hilary again, "Are you going to cum for me?"

"I'm getting close!" Their dad moaned back but once again, Hilary nodded at her sister.

"Cum for me!" Sasha shouted out.

Oh my god! Hilary moaned in her own head as she rubbed herself faster and faster.

"Oooooh fuuuuccckk!" Their dad grunted.

At the exact same time, Hilary felt her own earth shattering orgasm crash through her young body.

FUUUCCKKK MEEEEEEE!!!!

Hilary and her dad were cumming at the exact same time!

Sasha watched her younger sister cumming while also feeling her dad fill her up with cum. She couldn't wipe the smile from her face if she tried.

Hilary kept playing with her clit wildly as her massive orgasm coursed throughout her body. It took everything she had to not moan and keep herself standing up. Even throughout it, she didn't take her eyes off the scene in front of her.

"Mmm Daddy," Sasha moaned, "I can feel your cum deep in me."

"That was... so fucking good." He panted back.

When Sasha turned to look at her dad, Hilary took that as her cue to leave.

She rushed out and ran back to her friend's house, but the entire trip she couldn't believe what had happened.

She caught me! Oh god! What if she tells dad! No! This could be bad!

--

It had been four days since that night. Hilary was a wreck, constantly waiting for what she had witnessed to come out. But even in her panicked state, she couldn't stop herself from cumming every night at the thought of what she saw.

Although she was always worried, Sasha and her dad hadn't made any implications that they were going to do anything. Hilary did her best to avoid them, but when she was around them, she was a nervous wreck.

Sasha made the odd eye contact followed with a mischievous smile, but she never said anything.

Then Hilary got home from her friend's house, where she had been hiding as much as possible lately.

She closed the front door and walked into the living room and froze solid when she saw her dad alone, sitting on the sofa and looking at her.

"Hilary," he said softly, "we need to talk."

The young girl was shaking with fear as she looked at her dad.

"What... what about?" She asked.

Her arms crossed, and she nervously grabbed at her white t-shirt.

"Sit down." Her dad said again softly.

With her body shaking, Hilary sat down on the armchair opposite her dad, although she refused to look at him and stared at the floor.

"Sasha told me what you saw." He said.

Oh no.

Still not looking at her father, Hilary played with her hands.

"I don't know what you mean." She whispered.

"You saw me and Sasha," her dad said bluntly, "and Sasha told me what you did while you watched."

Hilary really started to panic. The sweat beaded up on her body, and her mouth ran dry.

"I... I... I..." Hilary stuttered out, but she couldn't find any actual words to say.

"You understand, no one can know about me and Sasha?" Her dad asked.

Hilary nodded her head, still unable to speak.

"Good," he replied, "look at me."

Hilary slowly brought her head up and looked at her father. She saw he had a worried look on his face.

"Why did you... do what you did, when you saw us?" He asked.

Hilary stared as her eyes opened wide.

"How long have you known?" He asked her when she didn't answer.

"I... I saw a few weeks ago," Hilary admitted, "Then when you both said you were out, and the house was empty - I knew you would be doing it again, I just... I just.... Oh daddy, I don't know!"

She looked at the floor again and twitched her foot up and down.

"It's okay, Hilary." Her dad said.

"It's incest daddy!" Hilary shot back. "You and Sasha, it's wrong."

"You didn't seem to think it was wrong when you were spying on us." He replied.

He had a point, for as much as Hilary knew it was wrong, she found something lustful about it all.

Then her dad stood up, but Hilary refused to take her gaze away from the floor.

"Stand up." He said, his voice turning firm.

Hilary looked up at him but still couldn't speak.

"I said, stand up." He said, firmer again.

Hilary felt like a little girl getting told off by her dad. As if by instinct, she stood up.

"Come here." He ordered and pointed to the ground in front of him.

Rubbing her left arm, Hilary slowly walked over to her dad until they were mere inches away from each other.

Then her dad's fingers gently caressed her face, and Hilary's body tingled with excitement.

Her brought her head up, making her look into his beautiful eyes. Being so close to him, Hilary felt so small.

"You're a beautiful girl," he whispered. "Now answer my first question. Why did you make yourself cum as you watched us?"

Hilary felt her breath turning a little heavier at her dad's words.

"Because.... I liked what I saw." Hilary admitted, as if she was in a trance as she stared at him.

Her dad caressed her cheek with his thumb as he smiled.

"Do you want to do it yourself?" He asked.

Hearing those words made Hilary's pussy twitch again.

Her mouth slightly opened, and Hilary nodded as she looked into his eyes.

Then, without saying another word, her dad leant forward.

Hilary's entire body felt like a shockwave of pleasure had burst when her dad's lips touched hers.

It took her a second to react and kiss him back, but when she did, all her nervous energy flushed away, and she was overcome with lust.

Her hands reached and grabbed onto her dad's arms as she pressed her lips back against his. Her dad's thumb still rubbed her cheek as his left hand reached behind, grabbing his daughter's back and pulling her body to press against his.

Oh god! Is that his cock? Hilary thought as she felt something hard pressed against her.

Then her dad's lips opened, and Hilary did the same.

"Mmmm." Hilary couldn't stop the moan when her dad's tongue pressed into her mouth and against her own.

I can't believe I'm making out with my dad!

Hilary's pussy gushed at the thought.

They were gently and lovingly making out. Her dad's hands roamed all over Hilary's small body, keeping her close.

Hilary started moaning a little more into her dad's mouth, and after a few minutes, she couldn't stop herself.

Her hand reached down, and she felt it... his big, hard cock hidden beneath his jeans.

He allowed his daughter to grab his cock as their tongues pressed together constantly.

I know this is incest but why does it feel so right?

Her fingers fumbled with her dad's belt, attempting to undo it, but he stopped the kissing for a second.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

"Yes... Daddy." Hilary replied and finally undid the belt.

They carried on making out, and Hilary pulled down her dad's zipper. His jeans fell slightly down, and she reached into his boxers and grabbed his cock properly for the first time.

"Ooh god!" Hilary moaned as her small fingers attempted to wrap around her dad's thick cock.

"Is everything okay?" He asked her.

"It's just... so big." Hilary whispered.

She looked down, and although his cock was still covered by his boxers, Hilary felt his girth and length with her hand.

"Have you seen a cock before, hunny?" Her dad asked.

"One," Hilary replied, not believing she just admitted that to her own dad! "But it wasn't this big."

Her dad smiled at that.

"Well, this might feel a little bigger going in you then." he told her.

Hilary gripped the cock tighter and stroked it up and down, her dad's precum already spreading around her hand.

"Daddy... I'm a virgin." She whispered but didn't stop stroking his length.

"I thought you just said..." He replied but Hilary cut him off.

"I only gave him a blowjob. We didn't have sex." She admitted.

Did I really just tell him that?

"Okay," her dad whispered as he stroked her face, "are you sure you're ready for this?"

Am I ready to let my own dad take my virginity... hell yeah!

With her worries gone, Hilary gave her dad a smile.

"Does this answer your question?" She asked in the most seductive way possible as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

Grabbing her dad's boxers, she pulled them down to the floor and unleashed his big, hard, juicy cock.

Hilary wrapped her fingers around it again, taking a moment to stare at the perfect dick in front of her before licking her lips.

Without a second to lose, Hilary leant forward and wrapped her soft lips around her own dad's cock.

"Oooh god." her dad moaned.

"Mmmmm." Hilary moaned back as her senses filled with the taste of her dad's dick.

I'm sucking my dad's dick!!

Her soft, wet tongue ran up against his head, and his precum flooded onto her.

Hilary may have only given one blowjob in her life, but she was pretty sure on what to do.

She kept her lips tightly wrapped around her dad's dick and started to lovingly bob up and down while massaging the head with her tongue.

"Mmmm." Hilary moaned again at the delicious taste.

"Oh, Hilary," her dad moaned and ran his fingers through her red hair, "that feels amazing."

"Mmm." Hilary replied and kept bobbing up and down.

She gathered spit onto her tongue and spread it all over him. Her right hand gently stroked the base of his shaft, wanting to please every inch of her daddy.

That's when something occurred to the young girl, and she stopped and looked up.

"Where's Sasha?" She asked.

"I told her to stay out tonight so we would have time to talk..." He said.

"So... you're all mine tonight?" Hilary asked.

"No," He replied and gently gripped onto her hair. "You're all mine."

Hilary shivered with excitement, and her dad grabbed her hair. She opened her mouth and let him push her forward until she wrapped her lips around him again.

This time though, her dad controlled the pace.

His right hand gripped her hair as he pushed his daughter's mouth up and down on his shaft.

"Mmmm!" Hilary moaned as her dad started to dominate her.

She constantly ran her tongue around his head as she moved up and down, faster and faster.

Her dad started to push her deeper, and Hilary felt his cock get closer to her throat.

The only other cock she had sucked was half this size, and she had easily deep throated him, but she wasn't sure she could do the same with her dad.

"Gllg!" She suddenly gagged when his cock hit her throat.

Her dad eased up on his grip but didn't let go, just giving her enough release to pull back and gasp for a breath.

"I'm sorry, daddy." Hilary whispered, feeling spit around her lips.

"It's okay, sweetie. We'll work on you taking the entire thing down your throat." He whispered.

Hilary licked her lips again. All she could taste was her daddy's precum, and she fucking loved it!

Opening her mouth, her dad went back to pushing her head up and down his shaft.

"Gllg!" She gagged again after a few minutes.

Her dad stopped and didn't push her any deeper for a second as she kept her lips around his cock. After a few seconds, he went back to pushing her up and down.

Hilary felt her virgin pussy getting wetter and wetter as her dad guided her mouth up and down.

"Gllg!" She gagged again but this time her dad just kept on going.

A wet, sucking sound filled the living room as Hilary did her best to take her dad's cock deeper and deeper.

After a few minutes, spit started to trickle down her chin. Fuck she loved it!

"Gllg!" She gagged, "Gllg...glllg..gllgg!"

Over and over, her dad was making her take it deeper, and Hilary didn't want it to stop. She wanted the entire thing down her throat, but she had no idea how.

When he pulled her back Hilary gasped for air. There was a trail of spit going from her lips to his head, and she looked up at him.

"Now, let's go back to your room, so Daddy can take your virginity." He whispered.

"Ooooh yes, Daddy." Hilary moaned at the thought.

Then, her dad lifted her into the air without any trouble whatsoever. Holding him in her arms like a baby, Hilary just stayed still as her dad walked to her bedroom.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,480 Followers
12