My Dad's Friend, Damian Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05 - Score One For Georgia

Dinner was great, dad and Damian were always really funny together, and dad being in a good mood always meant mom was in a good mood. The happiness around me almost made me forget that my pussy was still dripping wet, and my dry panties were no longer dry.

I helped clear the table, while my parents gathered the sleepy twins and our beach bags. Sailing must have really worn them out, I mean they were only nine, they can't party with the big dogs.

"We better get the twins home and in bed. Georgia, could you stay and help clean up a bit?" My mom looked tired, tan and happy.

"Of course, I'll be home later, I have my keys".

We walked into the house, I stopped in the kitchen and started rinsing dishes, Damian walked my parents through the condo, I could hear him saying his goodbyes and the door closed.

Within seconds I was pinned against the counter from behind, Damian's hands were under my shirt and my bra almost instantly, squeezing my breasts, and rolling my nipples between his fingers. He pressed his hardon against my ass, let one of the nipples go, thrusting that hand down my panties, plunging two fingers between my dripping pussy lips, rubbing them in the wetness.

It felt like he was trying to touch all of my parts at the same time, like he couldn't decide which pleasure he would take first.

"Turn around, take your panties off," he demanded into my hair against the back of my head.

I bent over just slightly, rubbing my ass against his crotch just a little harder, pulled my panties down and stepped out of them. I turned around, looked up at him, our eyes locked.

He gripped my shoulders, turned me slightly, pushing me against a long cabinet door. He grabbed one of my thighs, wrapping my leg around him, I held on to his shoulders, wrapped the other leg around and hooked my ankles behind his waist. His hands gripped my ass tightly, his hips holding me tight against the cabinet. His rock hard cock hit my pussy lips, the tip separating them, making me gasp, and Damian thrust his hips upwards. His dick head drove up through the slippery folds until it hit the top of my slit, and the length of him enveloped between my dripping wet lips.

Damian pushed his forehead against mine, "dont fucking move, hold still. If you're a good girl, I'll make you cum," his hips pushed me harder against the cabinets as he growled at me between gritted teeth.

He began rocking his hips against mine, his dick fucking my plump pussy lips. His shaft, and cock head sliding over my clit down to my gushing entrance again and again. He ran the head against the top of my pussy hole, rubbing it over again and again, but never pushing in, never giving in to the penetration. My clit was throbbing, my body was aching for release and I clung to Damian's body, careful not to move an inch, yearning so badly for that orgasm I knew he would give me. His eyes were still locked with mine, watching my face, my mouth as I moaned and bit my lip with each thrust over my clit.

I cried out "Oh my God, it's so good Damian!"

"Tell me what's so good," he demanded, his breath heavy, his voice was low.

"Your big dick rubbing my pussy, it's so goood," the last word came out as a moan more than anything.

"You can come little, Georgia, " Damian breathed his lips locking with mine for the first time.

One more rub of his cock over my overly sensitive clit, his tongue pushing into my mouth, and I was cumming. My pussy clenched, and I could feel my wetness seeping down my asscrack as my body shook, and I clung to him, moaning and whimpering.

His strokes became faster, his hands squeezed my ass hard, his cock was sliding through my lips easily, his breathing and moans became grunts.

Then he cried out,"fuuuuuuck!"

The pressure of his hips pinning me against the cabinet was almost crushing, his dick head pushed hard against the hood at the top of my slit, then his hot cum shot against it. His body trembled in waves, with each one his hips grind harder against me. Finally his body relaxed, leaning on me, and his head fell on to my shoulder.

He let my ass go and I released my leg lock. He was actually chuckling, I was so confused, this was a new one on me.

He looked down at me and still chuckling, still breathing heavily, "Holy shit, Georgia. My legs are weak, let me lean here. Jesus that was unreal."

After all the women I'd seen walk through his life, I'd made his legs weak. I may not have gotten to fuck him yet, but dammit, score one for Georgia.

"By the way, my 40th birthday present to myself is going to be fucking you," he finished with a brilliant smile and a boop to my nose.

12