My Dad's Friend, Damian Pt. 05

Story Info
Damian makes me his Birthday Present.
3.5k words
4.73
25.8k
23
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexxxcat
Hexxxcat
86 Followers

Damian's birthday finally arrived, and I was more than prepared to give him a night he wouldn't forget! I wanted to surprise him at his office. I had only been there once a few years back with my parents, when he made partner. I knew he had his own office, and it was boujee! He had two leather sofas, a giant black desk, that looked like it was salvaged wood from Noah's ark. The wood was as thick as my thigh in some spots, I remember thinking it must have taken at least four guys to bring it in! He had a regular sized fridge stocked with drinks, alcoholic and non, snacks, and ingredients to build delicious sandwiches. My parents would meet him at his office for lunch on occasion so I didn't think it would be a big deal if I popped in.

I walked into the small store front building and climbed a flight of stairs. His small law firm was on the second level of the only fancy looking building in the smallish vacation town. There was an empty reception desk in front of me when I got to the top of the stairs. It was nearly 5pm on a Friday so maybe the receptionist had gone home.

After taking a peak around, I found a bank of offices along one side of the floor. Most had their blinds closed, Damian's didn't. There he sat, a vision in his tailored suit, this is when I realized he may have ruined me for all future conquests. He has taught me every important lesson I have learned about sex, and we havent even done it yet!

His head snapped up, like he could feel me standing there, fogging up his door. He did not look pleased, his lips settled into a thin line, and he made a gesture with his hand that told me to get in quickly as he rose from his desk. Even though I could tell he was angry, seeing him in that navy blue suit that fit him perfectly made my knees weak. He didn't rush to me like it looked like he was doing, he passed me, closed the door, hit a button on the wall and the blinds started closing.

I sat on the leather sofa that faced the window, overlooking the street, my back to Damian, and he was walking up behind me.

My pigtails were pulled hard, making my head snap back. He was looking down at me, his face was red and his eyes were intense.

"Georgia, what were you thinking coming here? Your parents, our neighbors, they cannot know and your fuck all, sex goddess outfit, screams 'I'm coming to fuck Damian'."

He let go of my hair, and I knew he was genuinely angry with me, or it seemed like he was. He came around the sofa and sat next to me, his hand flew out grabbing my wrist, and he pulled me across his lap.

"You have been very naughty little girl, and I think you are going to need to be punished before I take you home and fuck you all over my house."

I was still so pleased that of every woman in Damain's life, he chose to spend this signifigant birthday with me. I was so flattered and yet it seemed fitting, he told me that I would be his gift to himself, so I was. Following his instructions has been a turn on for us both.

He will send me texts to insert the small vibe he got me, that can be controlled via an app on his phone. Then he will send through programs of vibrations that he has made just for me. His instructions will always be something involved like,' before you cum, stop, then start again thirty minutes later, call me, and I will tell you when you can cum'.

So there I was laying over his lap, not very gracefully, my skirt riding up to my waist and the fact that I wasn't wearing underwear was no longer a mystery. I barely got through that thought when his large hand came down hard on my ass. It stung, more than I was expecting and his hand ran over the offended flesh, light as a feather, soothing the heat. "SMACK" without warning his hand lifted and spanked my tender flesh again. This time, when he ran his fingertips over my hot skin, he dipped his large hand lower between my thighs, and ran his thumb, pressing lightly over my wet slit, up my ass crack. I bucked my hips against his lap, and felt his raging hardon pressing into belly.

His hand left my skin again, only to come down in another hard slap, lower, almost the underside of my exposed ass cheeks.

"Spread your legs more," he murmured, as though he were preoccupied.

When I stole a glance he was looking away from my face, focused on my ass, almost fixated. I followed his instructions and spread my legs, I could feel the cool air of his office against my hot thighs. Then his hand came down hard again, this time between my legs, slapping my pussy hard, and pushing his fingers against my warm and wet entrance. I could hear his breathing get heavier, and could feel his cock throbbing, pushing against my stomach through our clothing. Damian was very turned on, I have only seen him this mindlessly ravenous once, that's when he held me against the wall and fucked my pussy lips until we both came. That is when he told me that finally fucking me would be his birthday present to himself.

His fingers easily slid between my slippery lips, four of them sliding up and down, rubbing every sensitive piece of flesh there. Before I could ride his hand, he pulled it away and it came back down on my pussy with another spank. I cried out in pain, frustration and need, his fingers burrowed between my swollen lips again, one pushing against the entrance of my dripping pussy. As his warm fingertip pushed, wetness seeped out, coating the entire digit. I am not sure but I think this is what sent Damian over the edge, because he sucked in his breath, froze, then quietly told me to go sit on his desk.

I reluctantly pulled myself from his lap, straightened my skirt, put a little extra sway in my hips and followed his orders. I sat facing him, on the edge of the desk, my legs spread, and swinging just a little. He looked hungry, like a predator when he stalked toward me. As he reached me his hand quickly gripped my chin, his wide torso spreading my legs even further.

He pulled my head up so I was staring into those gorgeous eyes,"I dont think I can wait to fuck your wet and delicious pussy, but I am going to try".

With that he fell to his knees in front of me, grabbed my legs, pulled them over his shoulders, and dove into me face first. I felt his lips and nose slide into my wet, swollen lips, rubbing hard up my slit.

His nose hit my clit hard, finally getting that pressure I needed, I couldn't control myself, it felt too good, like a hard thin tongue playing with me. I threw my head back, "Oh my god, Damian," I moaned loudly at the high ceiling while grabbing fistfuls of his hair, pushing his face into my pussy even harder.

At that moment a door was slammed, near by, not far from us. We both stopped, he got up quickly and we both looked at the door. We heard a female voice, she sounded angry but she was too quiet to hear. Then a louder male voice, yelling apologies, and another door slammed.

"That's my partner, he's right down the hall. We should leave before he decides to check if anyone heard him." Damian was speaking in almost a whisper. "I'll drive."

We drove in silence until we reached the ocean front drive. It was pitch black between the well spaced street lights high above. Every few seconds the interior of the car would illuminate and then we would be back to dashboard lights and darkness.

I turned to Damian, his right hand on his knee, the left steering, his concentration was on the road.

"It looks like you want something, Georgia" Damian glanced at me and down at my lap, where I allowed my skirt to ride up to the tops of my thighs.

"I want your pants open," I felt like I was being direct.

"You are going to have to tell me why, first. Why do you need my pants open"?

He just wanted to hear me say it, so I did, bluntly, "I need to suck your cock, Damian".

His belt was open and he was pulling down his zipper before I could blink. He wasn't wearing underwear, and his long, wide, dick sprang through the open fly. I spit into my hand, and reached over, took it into my fist. His hard smoothness was hot and throbbing against my palm. My mouth watered as I opened it over the smooth head of his cock. I tightened my lips, puckering them, and pushed his hot member tightly through. His hand grabbed one of my pigtails and pushed my head down further. I gagged and spit saliva onto the large, round, head of his cock, then used my hand to stroke the wetness up and down his long shaft.

He began talking to me, or rather down at my head. He loved to do this, it turned me on as much as it did him.

"You are doing a very good job, you always do. Even the first time you sucked my cock you were amazing. Only eighteen, on my boat, your parents could have come in at any time. It didn't matter to you though, you needed my cock in your mouth, just like now."

His words were making me even wetter, and his voice was dropping lower, and sounded like he was hissing through his teeth.

"I think you are the best little cock sucker I've had the pleasure of experiencing."

I felt his hand work it's way between my chest and his lap. He was very tall and had a very long reach, soon I felt his chilly fingers plunge under the waistband of my skirt. His palm covered my entire pussy, and a cold finger dipped between my wet lips. With that finger just above my clit, he shook his hand while he held onto my mound. It felt incredible, like a human vibrater. I could no lnoger pay attention to the blow job I was giving him, the only sensation was his delicious finger, his skilled hand playing with me. My pussy was throbbing, he was going to make me cum, and if he didn't stop I wouldn't be able to hold back,

"Oh Damian, oh my god, that's good, fuck" I humped down at his hand, trying to get his finger in contact with my clit.

Suddenly the car stopped and so did his hand, he pulled it out from between us, and switched off the ignition. I glanced up and we were already parked in his garage, I was so enthralled with him and our play that I didn't even notice we pulled in.

He got out of the car, as I opened the door and swung my legs out, he was already standing in my way.

"Stay there," he ordered.

He got on his knees and threw my legs over his shoulders, his thumbs separated my swollen pussy lips and he dragged his tongue from the top of the inside of my slit to the bottom, where my pussy was dripping. I felt like I was going to cum, I wanted to, if only he had licked my clit one more time, but he didn't.

He looked up at me with that devilish grin "Naughty girls don't get to cum that easily, Peach"

He has told me he would eat me like a peach but this was the first time he used that pet name. My mind flashed to a very pretty girl he brought around a few times, he called her Carter.

She introduced herself as Nat, so I asked "Is your last name Carter, then?" Damian laughed, Nat turned red and said "No."

I will have to ask him where Carter came from.

With that he stood up, put one leg between mine and shoved his rigid cock into my open mouth. His hands held each side of my head "Now suck, no hands, no licking, just suck".

I obeyed, sucking hard, closing my lips tight around his thick head, and held on to his tightly muscled thighs for stability. He didn't thrust deep, just about an inch or so into my hot mouth, then he would pull almost all the way out before plunging just a little in again. When his dick pushed in I sucked, and as it pulled out I exhaled and squeezed my lips around his throbbing shaft even tighter. I pulled my tongue to the back of my mouth gathering more saliva, and as his cock slipped between my lips it was coated with spit.

He groaned loud, and held my head tighter fucking my mouth in slow short thrusts, while saliva dripped down my chin. He was breathing heavily, his dick was as hard as a steel rod, and precum was seeping out of the tip, he was very close to coming. This is when he stopped, grabbed my forearm and pulled me out of the car and into the house.

Entering his house from the garage there are stairs leading to the first floor just ahead, the laundry room to the right and the finished part of the basement to the left.

As we walked through the door he turned to look down at me, reaching above my head to close the door behind me quickly, so he could push me against it. His hands wrapped around me, gripping my thick, bare ass tight, holding me, so I wrapped my legs around him. His hips immediately thrust hard, pinning my back against the cold door even harder. He ran his lips up my neck to just below my ear before nipping an earlobe, and sinking his fingers into my ass crack as he held me. His lips crashed against mine, Damian hasn't kissed me many times, but when he does, it is unforgettable and makes my entire body react.

My legs went limp, and could no longer stay around him, my feet slid to the floor. Our mouths stayed connected as he turned me and then backed me into the next room. His face pulled away from mine, and he straightened his back, his hand still holding the back of my neck, he looked very serious.

"Take that skirt off, then kneel on the couch, facing the back, and spread your legs". He ordered

I did as I was told, and soon, I felt Damian move behind me, kneeling just behind me on the large plush sofa.

His lips moved over the back of my neck, in small moist kisses and nibbles, his hands fussed with the hem of my shirt before pulling it over my head. He pressed his hips against my ass, his cock stretched the length of my asscrack. He wrapped a long arm around my chest pushing my breast tight against my body, reaching for my other nipple and lightly pulled then released it. I felt the jolt of pain pleasure down to my needy pussy, both of my nipples were instantly hard as little stones. I gasped and threw my head back on his shoulder.

Damian's thick cock was pressing harder between my cheeks, I could feel the wetness from my pussy making it slick at the base. I wanted it so bad, I needed his big throbbing dick inside of me. I had been on the verge of cumming for two hours now and needed him to finish me and fuck me.

I reached my hand back, gripping his long, hot member, already moist from my pussy juices and his precum. I ran it through my tight fist from top to bottom. He nipped my earlobe hard and snaked his free arm around me and suddenly there were two fingers rubbing my wet, throbbing clit.

"Are you ready, Birthday Present? I've been ready since you wore that blue velvet dress for me for your 18th birthday" Damian breathed against my neck, just below my ear.

"Yes, I want it so bad", I moaned.

His hand pulled away from my breast and squeezed between us, I felt him adjusting his cock. As soon as the fat head pressed against my dripping entrance, he slid in, and we both moaned. His dick was so hot, so rock hard, I was thankful for my birth control so that we could do this without a condom for the first time. Damian informed me, rather formally, almost like a declaration, that he wouldnt have any other sex partners after his STD test the month prior, so that he could fuck me with nothing on. It felt absolutely divine, I never had sex without a condom before.

His cock pushed all the way into my soaking wet channel until he couldn't thrust any higher. His long fingers worked my hard clit, rubbing on each side, letting it slip through his fingers, maybe three times before he whispered harshly, "you can cum now, Georgia".

My body tensed and I started to shake, he held his stiff cock deep inside me while his fingers continued playing between my swollen, wet lips. I could hear how wet I was, the only sounds in the room were his fingers rubbing my slippery clit, and both of us breathing heavily.

I yelled out when I came, Damian continuing his work without pause, and my body shook. I felt wetness spill out of me, even with his big dick still plunged inside. I began rocking my hips, wanting to feel the big hot cock slip in and out, as my body spasmed.

Damian's hands grabbed my hips, yanking them back, and with one hand pushed on my back, pushing me so I was almost bent with my head against the back of the couch. Then he started to fuck me.

His fingertips pressed into the small of my back forcing it down, holding my pelvis right where he wanted it, while he thrust his rock hard dick in and out of me. Not allowing me to move, holding me in place, reminding me that he was controlling me.

"I think this is my pussy now, isn't it, Birthday Present? I think it has been mine since the night with the blue dress. Your legs spread wide in my front seat, nylons, no panties, letting a man twice your age rub your little wet pussy until you came." His words came out ragged as he fucked me with slow, long, hard strokes.

"You have your boyfriends at home and even here, but none of them can do the things to you that I do, none of them can make you this hot and wet, or fuck you like this, can they? It is my pussy. This may just be your cock. I have a few women I play with here and there, but this is the sweetest, tightest, wettest pussy I have ever fucked."

As he spoke his thrust came faster, longer, so he was pulling his cock almost all the way out and then slamming back in. I held on to the back of the couch, and he pressed his hands on top of mine, holding me in place. He was in control, I had to do what he said and I loved it. He felt so good inside of me, I swore I could feel him in every one of my nerve endings, even in my toes.

"Oh god, it's so good, Damian, this is your pussy to pound, fuck me harder" I cried out as he thrust into me.

He slammed his slick cock into me harder and faster now, each thrust he groaned loudly. Then he grabbed the back of my neck and his body went stiff, he slammed all the way into me, and he froze while he filled my pussy with his hot cum. He thrust slowly a few more times, I could feel his body shiver and then his muscles went limp.

He rolled to the side so his back was against the arm of the couch, his dick still rock hard, and covered in our cum.

"Fuck, if that wasnt the best birthday present I've ever gotten", he exclaimed and motioned to the space in front of him, between his legs.

I took the queue and sat down next to him, swinging my legs onto the couch, and laid my head back against his chest.

Damian sighed as though he'd come to an important decision "I really need to grab a beer, and make us a snack, I think I will fuck you in the kitchen next".

Hexxxcat
Hexxxcat
86 Followers