My Daughter and her Stepdad

Story Info
Mom helps daughter fuck her stepdad.
4.5k words
4.5
46.3k
60
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of the multi-part "Mom's Fantasy" series.

------------------------------------

"I'm coming! Uhhh."

I was on top of Paul in our bed. His rock-hard cock buried deep inside my pussy in the last throws of pumping out his cum inside of me. My body was slowly relaxing from my second orgasm of the night. I looked to my left where Zoey had been only a few nights before. The image of her playing with her delicately sweet teen body while Paul and I fucked flashed into my mind.

"Ohh, baby. That felt so good."

"Mmm hmm. You made me come twice."

I bent over and gave Paul a few long, deep kisses, letting our tongues mingle for a moment. My eyes kept wandering over to the side of the bed.

"You thinking about Zoey?"

"A little. Yes."

The sound of Zoey's delightful moaning bounced around in my head as I thought about her getting off to Paul and me. A shiver ran through my body and my pussy clenched around Paul's cock.

"Oooh. Whatever you're thinking of keep thinking about it." Paul smirked.

I rolled off Paul and grabbed a towel by the side of the bed to wipe us both down.

"You know Zoey is working in the morning tomorrow and Brooke has a late shift again. If Zoey doesn't have plans tomorrow night I could ask if she wants to join us."

Paul's eyes grew a bit larger and his now fading erection pulsed back to life for just a moment. He nodded at me.

"I would be down for that."

"I knew you would. I'll ask her and see what she wants to do."

We both climbed out of bed, put our pajamas back on and went about our nightly routines before settling back in bed for the night.

The next morning as Zoey was getting ready to head off to work, I asked if she had any plans after work and if she wanted to play around a bit with Paul and me again.

"I was waiting for you or Paul to ask. I keep thinking about that night and I really want to do it again."

"You don't have to wait for one of us to reach out going forward. If you get a craving, just ask one or both of us."

"I'll keep that in mind." Zoey said with a wide smile.

"Well, have a good day at work and I'll see you later tonight." Following up with a wink.

Brooke woke up later that afternoon and came into the office I shared with Paul to tell us about her night at work the day before. She had on a slightly shorter than usual t-shirt. Had I been in a standing position, it would have provided just barely enough cover to conceal her private parts. However, as I was sitting in my chair, the angle was just right so that I could see she was wearing blue panties. Her legs were slightly crossed, but you could still see where her panties were riding into her slit.

I had to make a conscious effort not to stare and avoided eye contact with Paul as well to not create any odd gestures or looks that Brooke might pick up on. As Brooke finished up with her recounting of the night before, she turned around and walked towards the door, exiting the room.

As she did, the view of her tight bubble butt was plain to see with the blue panties unequally riding into her crack, exposing her left cheek more than the right. I glanced over at Paul and caught him fixated on Brooke's ass as she walked out.

"Psst!"

Paul looked over and gave me a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, but that was too good to pass up. Did you see those panties from the front? Oh my god."

"Shh. Don't make it so obvious."

"You still haven't told her, have you?"

"Not yet I'm just waiting for the right time."

"I hope she is open to it. I'm really curious to see and hear what she's like when she has an orgasm."

"Paul!"

"Oh, come one, you're going to tell me you haven't thought about that and more?"

"Let's just wait and see what happens before getting too worked up about it."

A few hours later Brooke headed out the door, leaving for work. Paul and I finished up our work and did a few chores around the house until Zoey came home.

"Hi guys, I'm home! What's for dinner?"

"I think we're just going to make sandwiches and salads. Keep it simple and easy."

"Ugh. Fine."

Zoey wasn't exactly ecstatic about the choice.

We each made our plates and sat at the kitchen counter. Zoey went on about her day at work and how ridiculous some customers can be, along with how annoying a few of her co-workers were.

"The other night with you two was so hot."

Zoey had no qualms with getting straight to the point.

"We're both glad you enjoyed it. It was very special and intimate. Are you ready to do it again?"

"I've been ready for days now mom!"

Zoey was ecstatic that she was going to get another night of pleasure with us.

"Well, I might have a surprise for you both."

Paul and Zoey both cocked their heads at me at the same time.

"You'll have to just wait and see."

We finished up dinner and sat on the couch for a bit watching a few shows. After a while, I turned to Paul and asked him to go to our room and get comfortable and Zoey and I would be there in a moment.

Once Paul left the room, I told Zoey what the surprise was.

"So, Zoey, I want you to have sex with Paul tonight."

She blushed a bit and took a moment to respond.

" . . . if you are ok with that."

"I've wanted to fuck him for a while now, even before the other night."

"I figured as much. I'm going to let you two have fun while I sit back and watch."

I could see the look of excitement and anticipation form in Zoey's face.

"Take a shower and clean up, then meet me in your room. I want to find you a cute outfit to wear for Paul."

I told Paul we'd be just a bit longer and to stay put. Zoey took a quick shower and met me in her room after.

"What is the sexiest underwear you have?"

Zoey rummaged around in her closet and pulled out a few lacy strappy bralettes, a black satin push-up bra, and a half-cup black lace and pink satin balconette bra. She also pulled out a few cotton thong panties in various pastel colors, a boy short style panty with a flowery pattern on it, and a black and pink satin panty.

I pointed to the balconette bra and the black and pink satin panty.

"Let's see what those look like."

Zoey stripped down in front of me with no hesitation. Her perky tits lightly bouncing as she moved around. She wasn't completely shaven but had clearly trimmed down her bush as it looked well-manicured. I could still see a glimpse of her pussy lips as she shuffled her clothes off.

The bra wasn't padded, and Zoey's aroused nipples poked through the satin material providing a perfect outline to admire. The panties looked as though they may have been part of the same set. They shiny satin material hugged her curves perfectly, with a full coverage back, encasing her ass in a smooth reflective glow. The elastic edges wrapped around her legs down to her crotch and perfectly accentuated her pussy. You could just barely make out where the satin was trying to reach itself in between the lips of her pussy for a taste of its own.

"That looks amazing on you. Do you have any thigh-high stockings to go with it?"

"I have these black ones."

"Try them on."

Zoey grabbed the opening of the first one and bunched the material up to slip her foot into it. She slowly pulled the stocking up, letting the fabric unfurl from her hands onto her leg, then over her knee, and finally halfway up her thigh. She repeated the same motion with her other leg.

I was frozen for a moment staring at my beautiful daughter. She looked so hot in her little lingerie outfit that I had to restrain myself from taking her right there for myself. I walked up to her and ran my hands down her sides and then slapped her ass.

"You look so cute in that. Time to go show it off to Paul. There is no way he will be able to resist you looking like that."

The lights were partially dimmed when we walked into the room. Paul was lying on the bed looking at his phone. He had the sheets pulled over him and was presumably naked underneath.

"Oh wow! You look amazing!"

Paul sat up and put his phone down. The look on his face confirmed we picked out the right outfit to show off to him.

"Thanks, mom helped pick it out."

Zoey stood there and gave a few model poses for Paul while I took off my clothes. Completely naked, I came up behind Zoey, placed my right arm around her waist and stomach and kissed her on the neck. I looked over at Paul as he gazed upon Zoey's tight teen body. Paul was a fan of satin lingerie, and I knew this outfit would drive him wild.

"Guess what Paul?"

"What's that, babe?"

"She's all yours tonight. I want to watch the two of you fuck each other all night long."

Paul and Zoey looked at each other and smiled. I took the big comfy sitting chair in our room and positioned it so I could easily see the whole bed. I sat down in the chair and motioned them to start.

"Let Paul get a closer look at you."

Zoey moved seductively towards the bed and Paul. She came around to the side of the bed Paul was on. He sat up on the side of the bed as she approached and although he had the sheet across his lap still, I could see he was getting hard.

She stood in front of him on the side of the bed and spun around slowly letting him see her from multiple angles. I could see him look down as soon as her back was facing him. His hands reached out and fondled her ass through her panties.

"That feels so nice Zoey."

She continued to spin around till she was facing him again. Paul caressed her whole body, his hands flowing around all parts of her and especially concentrating on the satin covered bits. I could see he was circling around her nipples with his fingers, paying more attention here than anywhere else.

"Those are really poking out now. Does that feel good?"

"Mmm hmm. I didn't realize how good satin feels. I like how your fingers slide across my nipples through the satin."

Paul leaned towards her, and I could see his face rubbing against her chest. I couldn't quite tell if he was licking or sucking on her nipples through the bra, but they were both enjoying it either way.

"Spread your legs a little Zoey. I want Paul to get a good look at your pussy in those panties."

Zoey complied and took a couple steps to spread her legs. Paul looked down and his mouth drooped open. He took both hands and cupped them around her left leg just above her knee. He slowly guided his hands over her stockings and then onto the bare skin of her upper thigh. His right hand curved around her back, and I could see him grab a handful of her ass and panties. Paul's left hand continued up the inside of her thigh and I could see his fingers sticking out between Zoey's legs from behind.

Zoey let out a gentle moan as Paul's hand met her pussy. I could see he was rubbing back and forth across her pussy through her panties. From the angle I was at, I could see the satin tightening and releasing in her crack as he rubbed away. While doing this, Paul leaned in and started kissing around her stomach and waist. Zoey's head tilted back as she gave in to the sensations.

I could feel my pussy getting wet, so I reached down with my right hand and lightly pressed my middle finger in between my lips, drawing it up to my clit and then pulled it away slightly. A stringy loop of my cream dangled between my finger and my clit. I began spreading it around, collecting more of my juices in the process. I took the same wet fingers and swirled them around both of my nipples - instantly causing them to harden up. I liked off the remaining cream before returning my right hand to my pussy to work my clit some more.

Paul stood up, the sheets giving way to expose his cock. It was fully erect. Paul leaned down a bit and started making out with Zoey, his cock pushing up against her stomach. She reached down with one of her hands, grabbing his cock and attempted to rub it around on the front of her panties. This didn't quite work out due to their height difference, but Paul reached down with both arms, grabbing Zoey's ass and lifted her into the air.

Zoey immediately wrapped her arms and legs around Paul, and I could now see his rock-hard cock just below her ass. It was snugly rested right between her legs, the satin panties the only thing stopping his dick from entering his stepdaughter's pussy.

They quickly fell onto their sides on the bed. I repositioned myself and the chair along the side of the bed to get a clear and close view of the two of them. After sitting back down, I went right back into rubbing my clit. Taking my left hand, I started playing with my nipples, falling into my own little world with a real-life taboo porno playing out in front of me.

Zoey and Paul paused for a moment to admire me.

"I'm doing good here, keep going, this is about you two."

Zoey got up on top of Paul, her satin panty covered pussy pressing down on his cock, keeping it at bay. She ran her hands over his chest and down his arms. Paul placed his hands on her hips, feeling around her hip bones and the satin covering them. His hands worked their way up her sides and stomach until they settled on her breasts. Paul grabbed, pinched, twirled, and caressed Zoey's breasts and nipples through the smooth shiny material.

"Rock your hips back and forth on his cock."

It took Zoey a moment to get the right motion and rhythm going. Soon enough Paul was grunting and moaning in ecstasy.

"Ohh, Zoey, I can feel you getting wet. God that feels so good."

"Mmm, yeah. I want your dick inside me so bad."

"Not yet you two. I want to cum first before you two can fuck."

Paul rolled Zoey off him and onto her side. I could see the back side of Zoey now. Her ass looked so cute in her panties. I started rubbing myself a bit harder and faster. I paused for a moment and got up on the end of the bed with the two of them so I could see them both more clearly. From here I could see they were locked in a deep passionate kiss. I could tell Paul was directing most of the action with his tongue deep inside Zoey's mouth.

Paul's right hand was between Zoey's legs, rubbing her clit through her panties. I reached over and lifted Zoey's left leg up to give more access to her pussy for Paul. His hands quickly moved around to where her panties met her leg and slipped them underneath, pulling them to the side. This move gave his fingers direct access to her wet pussy. A few swirls around her lips were all it took before his middle finger plunged into her. She pulled away from Paul's kiss for just a brief moment.

"Uhh."

Zoey gasped and then started rhythmically moaning to Paul sliding in and out of her pussy. The wet slapping sounds combined with my own gave me an erotic chill through my body. Paul's other hand managed to get into just the right position to flick away at her nipples.

They locked lips again and Paul kept at her, sliding his middle finger in and out of her little pussy. I could see his thumb was rubbing her clit through the satin panties as well. I was ready to come at any moment.

"Uhh, uhh, ohh, ooohhh!"

Zoey beat me to it. Her body was shaking while Paul continued driving his finger into her. I then started moaning louder and followed up with my own climax as Zoey's was just finishing.

"How did that feel Zoey?"

"Really fucking good mom."

"How does her pussy feel?"

Paul still had his middle finger inside Zoey.

"Mmm, Zoey's pussy feels so silky smooth and wet."

Paul slowly removed his finger and brought it to his mouth, lapping up Zoey's essence. While Paul was enjoying his treat, Zoey reached down to her pussy and collected some of her cream for herself.

Zoey looked so cute lying there. She looked like she could have been cut from the pages of a lingerie catalog. The tops of her stockings constricted her thighs just enough to create a slight concave line around their circumference. Paul was caressing her hips and ass, maintaining his erection by pulling her leg up and rubbing her inner thigh over his dick. In doing so, I had the perfect view of Zoey's ass wrapped in her satin panties and could see part of her pussy where her panties had been pulled to the side by Paul. The growing wet spot where her pussy had been oozing into them was clearly visible as well.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"Keep your panties on and straddle over his cock. I want you to be in control."

Zoey sat up and positioned herself over Paul's rock-hard cock. She sat back slowly, and I could see his cock come up between her legs brushing against the front of her smooth panties. Paul's cock pulsed a few times as she slid past it.

"Use your hands and hold his dick against your panties. Rub it side to side a little against them so he can feel your body through them."

Zoey took Paul's cock in one hand and began rubbing it around. Paul let out an guttural grunt and his face melted into ecstasy as he looked down at her playing with his dick.

"Take off your top."

Zoey reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra. She slowly slid it forward off her arms and then without any direction from me, she slowly brushed it over his stomach and chest and then across his face and then threw it to the side.

Leaning forward, Zoey brought her tits down in front of Paul. He leaned forward a bit himself to give a few licks and sucks of her pert nipples. Zoey's head raised up and she let out a little moan. She started rocking back and forth slightly, presumably stimulating her clit against Paul's cock through her panties.

Zoey lowered her head and Paul leaned back. The two of them stuck out their tongues and gave me a view of them dancing around with each other. I started to rub my clit again with one hand and played with my nipples using the other.

"Zoey, how wet are you down there?"

Zoey pulled away from Paul and sat back up. Paul reached up with both hands and started fondling her perky breasts, one in each hand, twirling and flicking at her nipples.

"I'm so fucking wet mom, I want his dick in me so bad."

"Lift yourself up a bit and pull your panties to the side. Use your other hand to help guide his cock into you."

Zoey lifted herself up a bit. I could see Paul's dick was oozing his own precum, lubing itself up for what was to come. Zoey grabbed the edge of her panties and worked them off to one side. She took her other hand and grabbed the shaft of Paul's cock and swirled it around her opening.

"Fuck Zoey! Uhh, that feels so fucking good."

I saw Zoey's hand that was guiding Paul's cock come back out and plant itself on her leg for support. She was still propped up above him. I couldn't see exactly what was going on under there from my angle. I could see Paul looking down between her legs and he must have had an amazing sight.

Paul's cock must have been right at the opening of my daughter's pussy. I was breathing harder now in anticipation and rubbing my clit faster. Zoey bounced up and down about an inch or so a few times. Both of them breathing heavily. She then began to lower herself slowly. They both sang out in unison.

"Oohhh!"

"Uuhhh!"

Paul's cock had just penetrated Zoey's pussy for the first time. Zoey paused for a moment. Both of her hands were now on either side of Paul as she was propping herself up.

"Does it feel ok?"

"Ooh . . . mom . . . it feels so fucking good. It feels really big."

"You can keep going, it will all fit, just go slow."

Zoey continued lowering herself inch by inch. Paul was being very careful to stay still and let Zoey control the pace. Paul and Zoey kept letting out soft moans the further down she went. Zoey eventually made it all the way down and lifted her hands off the bed and up to her chest, grabbing her tits.

Paul was completely inside Zoey. She sat there for a minute. She was likely trying to get accustomed to the stretching feeling. I couldn't image how this must have felt for Paul, to be deep inside his stepdaughter's pussy.

12