My Daughter Doesn’t Want To Leave

Story Info
Dad consoles his college bound daughter.
1.1k words
4.19
56.7k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our daughter Abby was heading off to college shortly. Abby was eighteen now and having second thoughts about leaving home.

"I don't want to leave my family and friends," she told my wife and I.

My wife didn't seem to have much sympathy for Abby. Abby was crying and she ran into her bedroom. It got to be evening and my wife went to bed. I decided to stay up for awhile. I guess I was worried about my daughter. I walked down to her room and I knocked. I didn't get a reply. I slowly opened the door. There was Abby asleep on top of the bed. I walked closer to see if she was okay. I must have made noise. Abby jolted up.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

Abby motioned for me to come closer. I sat down on the bed and Abby threw her arms around my neck. I hate saying this but I felt her tits poking my chest. We were face to face just looking at one another. I am not sure how it happened but we kissed. That kiss got a little more intense. Our mouths opened and our tongues met. I fell on top of daughter. I just lost it, I guess. I pulled up on the shirt she was wearing.

I got it off and I pulled her bra free. Abby had medium sized tits. I lowered my face and I kissed her nipples. I just couldn't stop myself. Abby seemed to be urging me on. I finally pulled back. I stood up from the bed and I got undressed. There I was with my cock half hard. Abby pulled her pants and undies off. I got on the bed again and pulled my daughter's legs apart.

I could see her pussy was damp. I lowered my face and licked her folds. How my wife didn't hear us I have no idea. I know there was grunting and moaning from both of us. Eventually Abby spoke.

"I need you Daddy," she pleaded with me.

It was one thing licking my daughter's pussy. Now was the moment of truth. I got to my knees. My dick was pointed straight at her opening. I sunk my fat dick into my daughter. God, she was tight. It took some minutes before I was completely inside. I slowly pulled out and then fed Abby every hard inch. She was panting now. Abby wrapped her legs around my back. We started to get into a rhythm.

Abby would push against me as I fed her all of my cock. It just felt so good. Her muscles were squeezing my dick. I just wanted to fuck my daughter for as long as I could. It probably ended up we went for over a half an hour. I felt myself getting close. I told Abby I needed to pull out. It was like she didn't hear me. She tightened her legs around my back. I got to the point where I couldn't hold back any longer.

I blew my hot load of cum deep into my daughter's belly. I just kept sending wads of my cream into her wet pussy. Abby had her hands on my waist. It was like she was just holding on. I kept pumping my rod into her belly. She took all my streams of cum. We started to calm down a bit. Abby released her legs and I slipped out of her wet hole. For some minutes we just kissed one another.

"I love you Daddy," she told me.

It finally kicked in what we had done. I had taken my daughter with my bare cock and flooded her pussy with my baby seed. I only hoped I wouldn't regret this. When we got calmed down Abby ran to the bathroom naked. When she came back I kissed her a final time and then took my turn getting cleaned up in the bathroom. I went to my bedroom and fell into bed. In the morning I was in a daze. I went out into the kitchen. My wife asked me why I fell asleep in my clothes. I gave her some feeble answer. I was too tired to undress, I said.

Finally Abby came out into the kitchen. To be honest, she looked all fucked out. We just glanced at each other. My wife asked Abby if she had recovered. Abby said she was feeling much better. I knew what was going through her mind and mine. We both wanted to fuck again. It wasn't until late afternoon that my wife decided to go out shopping. As soon as she left we were in bed once more.

This time Abby made me hard with her mouth. I almost popped my load from her giving me oral. Abby did stop and she mounted me. I put my hands on her hips and I pulled her down onto my fat cock. We just went crazy. I drove my cock deep into Abby's belly. Abby was practically screaming as she rode my fat prick. Yes, my daughter took my bare cock inside her. It just felt too good this way. I ended up cumming once more. I sent hot jets of my cream into her eager body. Abby squeezed me dry.

We weren't able to go again. My wife would be back soon. We cleaned up and waited for my wife to arrive back. When she got home she went on about all the purchases she made. I don't think I heard a thing. I had Abby on my mind. Yes, I was addicted it seems. It got more difficult to be alone with my daughter. My wife was always around. It was almost time for Abby to set off for school. One final Saturday we pretended that I would drive Abby to a friend's house. We ended up getting a cheap motel room together.

Abby was on her hands and knees as I took her from behind. I pulled on her long, brown hair as I gave it to her hard. We didn't have to be quiet this time. Abby was crying out to be fucked. She told me she needed my cum in her pussy. I must have lost it that day. I told Abby I was going to impregnate her with my white hot cum. She said she wanted to make a baby with me. I know how insane it got but this would be our last time fucking for many months.

Abby is now at school. I get text messages from her and occasionally we talk on the phone. Abby says she misses our hot lovemaking. She wants me deep in her pussy soon. I want her as well but I keep thinking of all that sex we had using no protection. I wonder if that will come to backfire on us soon. I just have to patiently wait until there is a holiday break and I can be deep in Abby's pussy once more.