My Daughter, Her Friends and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking to the side, I saw that the girls had ended their own pussy play and invaded ours. It was Becky that had her head between my legs and seemed to be alternating between licking my balls and Chastity's cunt. Both of us signalled our appreciation of this new addition by increasing the intensity of our fucking motions.

My daughter, Kim, had also joined us. One of her hands had joined mine on Chastity's boob. In fact, she knocked my hand off the tit so she could fondle it herself. Her other hand was calmly and serenely caressing my face.

The incongruity of the situation, the sexual fervour enhanced by the loving caresses of my daughter took my breath away. It was more than I could handle. On Chastity's next downstroke, I began to cum. Feeling my sperm splashing the inner walls of her pussy, Chastity launched herself into orgasmic glee as well.

In moments, the blonde had crashed down on my chest. My cock softened almost immediately and slid out of the cocooning cunt now soaking in the wetness of our combined fluids.

Becky had not let the minor matter of her girlfriend and I cumming convince her to give up. I could still feel her tongue and hands between us. While gently squeezing my balls, I was sure she was sucking my sperm from Chastity's womb.

Kim, in the meantime was ignoring the blonde collapsed on her father's chest. Leaning into me, my daughter kissed me not in a sexual manner but slowly and lovingly. As a woman who loves her man.

It was a struggle but I was able to free my arm closest to her from underneath the exhausted blonde on top of me. I put it around my daughter in order to gently pull her towards me. We continued to share those same loving kisses.

The other two blondes weren't done even yet. Becky rolled her bestie off me until Chastity was lying on her bed. Pushing her legs even further apart, Becky had her mouth locked on Chastity's well punished pussy. It didn't take long for Chastity's body to react and her energy level rise. Soon she was hunching her loins upwards into her friend's mouth while tugging her head even tighter against her cunt.

Kim and I, father and daughter, were taken away from our non sexual loving of one another by the other two girls switching positions. I'm not sure whose foot it was that clipped me in the head as the two moved their bodies into a sixty nine.

But, since they were now beside us, Kim and I were free to lie facing one another. Just two people in love. Our arms were around each other, just holding tightly. Nothing overtly sexual. I was doing my best to fight off the inevitable male response to coitus, sleep.

Feeling the mattress sink as another body was added to the melee, I could not say I was surprised to discover it was Tracey just back from work. She had already stripped off her work uniform and was clad only in panties and bra.

I guess she recognized that Kim and I were not up for sex at that particular moment. She simply lay down behind my daughter and joined our embrace.

I hope my muse and I didn't let anyone down. Please vote and or leave comments. As already demonstrated, I always react to your comments. Thanks again for reading my work.

12