My Daughter, the Gymnast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't seem to take long before Molly put her left hand on the back of my head so she could grind her pussy against me. She stuffed the fleshy part between her thumb and forefinger into her mouth and then bit down on it hard to stifle her orgasm moans.

I almost came with her, it was so hot, but I didn't quite fall off the edge, thankfully.

"Two for you, one for me," Molly smiled. "Would you like to see if you can even the score up?"

I was eager to try, of course.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

Molly glanced away, suddenly shy. For some reason, she blushed.

"What is it?" I queried.

"It's a little risqué, and maybe a little dirty," she confessed.

"What?"

"Will you tongue my butthole?" She pleaded. "The girls in my sex-ed class all say it's the best thing ever."

I was hesitant. It didn't seem wrong, or even dirty, just... I don't know... maybe too much for my first time.

"You think I'm a freak," Molly whispered, almost in tears.

"I most certainly do not, Miss Molly!" I exclaimed.

"If you call me Miss Molly one more time I swear I'm going to scream! I'm not a school teacher, or your spinster aunt that's 1,000 years old. I'm your girlfriend and soon to be your wife."

"Sorry, Miss... ahh... Molly. Look, I don't think you're a freak, okay?"

"Will you do it then, please, Paul?"

"Of course, my love," I responded.

"My love, nice. That's better than that other name."

Molly lay on her stomach so I could access her rear love hole.

'Fuck it,' I thought. 'Molly wants me to do this, so why not?'

I took hold of her butt cheeks and pulled them a little apart, exposing her soft pink ring. Unable to resist, I took a faint sniff. Molly had done an excellent job at cleaning the area. Her starfish smelt fresh and clean. Maybe a little musky from the juices of her arousal flowing there from her pussy.

Sure that she was clean, I touched the tip of my tongue to her rosebud. Molly quickly stuffed her face into her pillow to stifle her moans.

I'd seen a porn film where the male partner had done this, so I slipped my hand between Molly's thighs and found her clitoris. As I circled Molly's ring with my tongue, I ran my finger over and around her clit.

Molly came sooner and harder than she had with my tongue on her pussy. Her juices gushed from inside her.

I didn't know it at the time, but my soon-to-be wife was a squirter and multi-orgasmic. I was one lucky guy!

"The scores are tied going into the bottom of the ninth," Molly intoned as if she was a sports commentator. "Time to make love to me, Paul, please. I want to feel you inside me."

Molly rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Rock hard but terrified, I moved between her thighs. My large body covered her tiny one. Weirdly, given the height difference between us, once I was in position, between her legs, and with my penis close to the entrance of her vagina, we seemed to be approximately the same size.

I was gazing directly into Molly's eyes, so I kissed her.

Molly moaned, then lifted her hips so that her labia was pressed against the head of my cock.

"Push your hips forwards, baby. As you push forwards, I'll push up. That should work."

But it didn't. Molly gave a sharp intake of breath as the head of my cock slipped a little inside her. But it hit her hymen, and I was so terrified of hurting her that I couldn't make myself shove hard enough into her to break it.

I didn't know what to do. My instinctual brain was screaming, 'fuck that pussy!', but my civilised mind was warning me in a low cultured voice, 'Pain is violence. Under no circumstances shall a man commit an act of violence against a woman.'

Molly fixed it.

"Lie on your back, Paul. I'm going to ride you."

I quickly rolled over.

Molly knelt with her knees on either side of my body. She took my cock in her hand and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. Molly placed her right hand in the middle of my chest for balance, held my extreme erection in her hand, and then slowly lowered herself onto it.

I closed my eyes and concentrated as hard as I could on not ruining everything by cumming too soon again. The temptation to look became too much, and my eyes opened just in time to feel something stretch and then tear across the head of my penis.

I heard Molly yelp softly as her hymen broke and saw a splash of blood spray onto my pubic bone.

In wonder, I felt Molly's pubis come to rest on my pubic bone. Her perineum was hot against my balls.

Neither of us were a virgin anymore.

It was more than my 19-year-old's lusts could take. Molly had to hold her hands over my mouth to try to stifle the expansive groan I gave as I came inside her tightly gripping pussy.

Molly held still as I spasmed again and again, and then for a third, fourth, and fifth time inside her.

"You feel so good inside me, Paul," Molly breathily whispered. "I'm going to try and ride you, okay?"

I quickly nodded.

This time, I hadn't gone soft at all after cumming. It was like my mind had gone, 'this is what a man does he comes inside his woman. Now you need to take care of her needs'.

Molly was able to work out how to lift and lower her hips in no time at all, and her hot wet pussy was soon sliding deliciously up and down my cock.

Molly leaned forward to watch her pussy raise and lower on my erection.

"That feels so wild, Paul," she moaned. "So wild and so very good. Oh my! Oh, my sweet Jesus, I'm going to cum."

I felt something warm and wet splash over my balls and run between my thighs. It was all I could do to not orgasm again, but I wanted to hold off in case Molly needed some more.

She did.

Molly took my hands from where I was clenching the bedsheets and placed them on her big nippled, tiny breasts. Tossing her head, her dark brown hair flying all over the place and biting her bottom lip to stop from moaning, she rode me like I was the second running horse in The Melbourne Cup, and she was going to drive me to first if it killed her.

I didn't think I could last another second when Molly fell forward onto my chest, kissed my mouth, and said, "Cum in me, Paul. Cum, and we'll make a baby together."

There was no way of stopping it. My nuts squeezed tight against my shaft, and I pumped Molly's slippery pussy full of semen. As I came in her, Molly stuffed her wrist in her mouth to bite so the groans of her cumming wouldn't be too loud.

My balls received another washing with Molly's juices.

Molly slid off me and then lay on her side so she could put her head on my chest.

She sighed deeply, "That was so good, Paul. I think, maybe, you should sleep over again tomorrow night. We'll make love again, just to make sure I'm pregnant, okay?"

There was not one place, or anyone else, in the world I wanted to be or be with just then!

"What do you think we should name our first son, Paul?" Molly asked.

I smiled. I knew Molly well enough to know she had already decided the names of our prospective children.

"I always liked Albuquerque," I joked, picking the weirdest name I could think of on the spur of the moment.

"Your need to make jokes at the worst of times can be very endearing, Paul, just not right now," Molly admonished me. "I'm being serious. What do you think we should call him?"

"How do you know it won't be a girl?" I asked.

"Because I'm having three boys and then a girl," Molly told me as if it was already a done deal.

"Boys first because they need the most work young, and the least work old. Then a girl because you will need someone to look after you after I'm gone," she added in what proved to be an eerily prophetic statement.

We made love three more times that night before, around 5.00 am, Molly woke me and shooed me off back to the couch in time for her father to see me when he got up at 6.30 am to start work.

I couldn't sleep, so when Pat got up, I got off the couch and made us a cup of tea.

Sitting opposite him at the table, I waited until he had finished his first cup and made him another before I said to him, "I'd like your permission to date Molly, Mr Spencer, please."

Pat looked evenly at me for a time before saying, "You both have my blessing, Paul."

He held a finger up, though, "I know you kids are all screwing as soon as you get old enough these days, but I don't like it. I think men and women need to be emotionally mature before they commit to something as meaningful as sex. Valerie and I were both virgins on our wedding night. I was 23, Val 21. I want Molly to be at least that old and married before she gives herself to a man."

'Too late,' I thought. But I sure as hell wasn't going to say that now.

"How would you feel if I asked her to marry me?" I ventured.

I got an even flatter stare.

Pat's a good guy, but he's huge, easily 6 ft. 5 in (196 cm) and at least 276 lbs (125 kg), and rules his household with a firm, fair hand. Molly had him wrapped around her little finger, though.

"And what does my daughter say about this? Does she know you want to date her?"

"This is her idea," I confessed. "She came up to me at TAFE this morning and told me we were dating and she was my girlfriend. I wanted your permission first, though."

I added that little lie to protect my head from being knocked off my shoulders.

Pat smiled delightedly, "That sounds like my Molly," he said. "You realise we're going to have another conversation in a couple of years, don't you? Only that time it won't be 'date'. It will be 'marry'."

I knew it was going to be sooner than that, but I wasn't saying a damned word!

"I think you're right, Pat," was what I answered.

Pat headed out to work. I sat at the kitchen table as the house awoke around me and made tea or coffee for those that wanted.

Fred and James both grabbed some toast and a quick cup of tea as they headed off to their respective uni courses. Matt sat and chatted for a time before catching the bus to his TAFE sponsor's place of work.

Molly hadn't made an appearance yet when Valerie called from down the short hall.

"Come up here, please, Paul."

I walked toward her voice to find her sitting in Molly's bedroom, holding the bloody sheet from her daughter's deflowering.

'Oh, fuck,' I thought.

Molly had gone to take a shower. With the room empty, Val had entered to grab all the family's bedding for wash day.

Val patted the bed beside her.

"We need to talk, Paul. You and me first, then me and Molly. Then the three of us need to work out how we will tell Pat."

"Yes, Mrs Spencer," I replied, blushing redder than cloudy sunset.

"I think 'Mrs Spencer' is a bit redundant now, Paul, don't you? Valerie or Val is still fine." Molly's mum said drily.

I sat where she had patted.

"What are your intentions towards my daughter, Paul? Is she just someone to have sex with? Because, if she is, if that is all this is, you're no longer welcome in our home."

I shook my head, "I've never had sex before last night Val. Molly is the first woman I've ever seen naked. Well, other than mum when she's drunk and has forgotten where the bathroom is. But that doesn't count."

"You were both virgins until last night?"

Yes, Ma'am," I answered.

"What changed to make this happen?"

"I think you should ask Molly that, Valerie."

Val sighed, "Molly was ever precocious and headstrong. Did you harbour any feelings for her before last night? If you did, you were very good at hiding them."

"I never let myself think that way about her before yesterday, Val. Molly was the younger sister of my best Mate and the youngest daughter of a family that has been my one island of sanity in an ocean of bullshit. There was no way I was going to ruin that.

Besides, until yesterday, she was too young."

"What changed?"

"You'll need to ask Molly that, Val," I reiterated.

"I believe you, Paul. If you were going to do the wrong thing by my daughter, you would have tried to do it well before now. I'm just trying to work out how you two went from hardly exchanging a word to making love in one day.

It was 'making love', wasn't it? This wasn't just 'experimenting', or just fucking?"

"It was the most beautiful thing ever, Val," I answered truthfully. "I may not have realised I loved Molly until last night, but I sure as heck know now."

"Wait here," Val instructed. "I need to speak with Molly."

I could see through the open door that Molly had just exited the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped tightly around her small breasts. It covered her to mid-thigh, but I couldn't help the twitch my cock gave at the sight of her toned lower thighs and shapely calves.

She froze at the sight of me sitting on her bed and her mum walking out of her room.

"Come up to my bedroom, Molly. You have some explaining to do."

Molly flashed me a guilty look and then dutifully followed her mother.

I waited there for nearly an hour before they came back.

"Well, that's settled then," Valerie said to us both. "If you're anything like me, you're probably already with child. It seemed every time your father looked at me, I fell pregnant. Four kids in seven years before Pat would let me take birth control."

"I hope to beat that record, mum," Molly replied. "We're going to have them as close together as we can."

"And you've checked that Paul is happy to do that, Molly? Have you thought about what you're going to do for money? Where you're going to live? How you're going to afford food?

Paul will have to quit Uni and get a job... "

Molly interrupted, "No, he will not, Mum! You're thinking short-term, and I'm not. Paul will finish his degree, and we'll take a country placement. Four years out bush somewhere. Somewhere they'll be so happy to have a young teacher with a young family that they'll provide us with a house. And all the other young mums in the town will help us to raise our kids."

"You've got it all worked out, then?" Her mum said with an exasperated sigh. "How are you going to live until Paul graduates? Pat and I will help as we can, but you know how tight things are here.

Your brothers are all at Uni or TAFE, so none of them gets paid much.

How are you going to eat? Where are you going to live? Here? With Paul's mother?

Val gave an ironic laugh, "With Paul's mother, hah! That would be a wonderful place to raise a child!"

Valerie turned to me, "Sorry to be blunt, Paul. But you know I'm right!"

"We will live here, mum. Paul will move in with me, and we'll find a double mattress somewhere and sleep on the floor if we have to. The baby can sleep in my old crib that you never got rid of and is still in the garage. It will be fine. We'll make do."

"And live off the pension? Or do you expect Pat and I to support all three of you? You know how your father feels about welfare."

"No. I'm going to work so Paul can finish his studies. You worked up to the week you gave birth to Fred, and the same with James, you said so. I can do the same."

"Doing what?"

"I don't know, whatever I can get, doing whatever is necessary. We're going to do this, mum. With or without your help."

"What about you, Paul? What do you think about everything Molly has said?" Val asked.

"I think you're right, Val. If Molly and I are going to get married and have children, I need to get a job. Unlike my dad, I'll never do a runner on Molly and my child. I'm here for the long haul, meaning I need to 'man up' and do my duties and get a steady paying job."

"I also think Molly is right," Val muttered. "Leaving Uni and getting a job is the right thing to do in the short term. Qualifying as a teacher is better long-term planning. We'll have to try and work out how we will get you through that course."

Molly flung her arms around her mum's neck, "See? If you just listen, it will all work out fine."

"You're assuming your father won't boot you both out on your asses when he finds out you've been having sex before marriage."

"He won't, mum," Molly told her airily. "He loves me too much to do that."

"Maybe. But he's going to be royally pissed at you," Val said, using the first swear word I'd ever heard her use.

"Will you keep quiet about Paul and me until I've confirmed I'm pregnant, mum, please? I want to surprise dad into letting me marry Paul when he finds out I'm pregnant."

"You marrying Paul won't be a problem, Molly. Pat will demand Paul marry you as soon as he finds out you've been having sex."

And that was how it worked. I don't know if Molly got pregnant that first night because we had a lot of sex together over the next few weeks before a pregnancy test confirmed that Molly was with child.

After that first fumbling night, we got pretty good at it. Molly loved to experiment, so we tried all kinds of things. Oral, anal, 69s, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, but we always seemed to finish with me on top of her, her legs wrapped around my hips, and her arms squeezing my neck as we kissed each other hungrily.

Molly adored gazing into my eyes as we came together one last time. Molly was a gusher and multi-orgasmic, so I learned good self-control during this time. I could hold myself on the edge of cumming until Molly had cum numerous times, and I heard her panting my name, followed by a 'cum in me, darling, please'.

Twenty-one days after our first night together, Molly called me to her bedroom when I got to her house and showed me the results of her pregnancy test. Two blue lines. She was with child.

We told Val first when she got home.

"Okay, now the difficult part starts. Telling your father. Let's hope he's in a good mood tonight."

Molly and I sat holding hands on the couch, waiting for Pat to get home.

The brothers had been surprisingly good about Molly and me becoming an item. Matt was good with it from the beginning, but I was surprised by how happy Fred and James were.

"Molly is glowing, and I've never seen her so happy, Paul," James told me. "Just don't break her heart, or you and I are going to have a problem, you know?"

"I won't," I promised.

"Good luck together," Fred said. "I think you make a cute couple. But, if you break her heart, you know?"

"I know," I answered.

I didn't know how they would react when they found out I'd gotten Molly pregnant. I thought it would depend on how Pat handled it. If Pat was okay, the brothers probably would be, too.

A lot was riding on how well Molly had Pat wrapped around her finger.

To Val's, Molly's, and my shock, Pat was utterly calm when we told him Molly was pregnant.

Pat took a couple of very big breaths and then turned to me.

"This is why you asked me if you could date Molly, Paul, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"You took my girl's virginity the previous night?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied, holding his gaze.

"Were you a virgin that night as well?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you plan on marrying my daughter?"

"Yes, Sir. As soon as you permit us to."

"Molly is old enough not to need my permission. You know that."

"Yes, Sir, but we still want it."

"And if I refuse to give it?"

"Then we will be very sad, Molly especially, but we will get married anyway,"

"That's all I wanted to hear, Paul. Do you love my daughter?"

"Yes, Pat, I think I always have, but I wouldn't let myself feel that way because she was too young."

"Then you have my permission and my blessing. Once you're married, you can move into Molly's bedroom with her.

I assume you're quitting Uni and getting a job? I can see if there's something at the council with me if you'd like?"

"No, dad," Molly answered for me. "I want Paul to finish his degree. It's going to be hard, but together, we can do it. Long term, it will be much better. I'm going to quit my course and find work. The 'Women's studies' course I'm doing is complete bullshit, anyway."

"And when you can't work anymore?" Pat asked.

Molly smiled, "I've worked it out. I'll have the baby during the end of the year semester break. Paul will be able to get some casual work over the break, and by the time he has to go back to Uni, I'll be ready to work again.