My Daughter, the Porn Actress Pt. 03

Story Info
I get fully involved in the family career.
9.8k words
4.61
21.5k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

We, me (David), my wife Anna, my 19 year old daughter Lindsay, and our new 18 year old "friend" Sharon, sat down to a dinner of Chinese takeout in my family's dining room. Sharon was an adorable, petite girl from North Carolina, with a charming honey-dripping accent. She was about 5'1", short dark hair and a lovely petite body. I met her when she and my daughter gave me a blowjob for a POV video, my first porn scene, where they both played the roles of my daughters. It was the dirtiest thing I had ever done, and it was fantastic. Anna had worked with Sharon before so they knew each other a little. We brought her home with us because even after we all shot porn scenes during the afternoon, we were all still horny as hell.

While we ate we got to know more about Sharon. She came from a very religious family near Ashville and she, as a lot of teenagers do, rebelled against the extreme restrictions her parents placed on her. "I never felt the love of god the way my parents did" she explained. Her parents were good people who never hurt her, but they wouldn't allow her any personal freedoms. The final break with them came when her mother saw her get out of a car driven by a boy she was interested in. It caused a huge blowup in their house, with her parents demanding she go to church every day after school to pray and their preacher started touching her body. "That was it for me" she told us, "I was done with that hypocritical bullshit. I refused to go to church any more at all, and they threw me out of the house." She said she had no place to go for a few days until a friend took her in, and then they both came to Florida. They got jobs waitressing; her friend was good at it, but Sharon hated it. She met a guy, she lost her virginity and loved sex right from the start. She eventually found her way to Carenden Studios and did some modeling, then they offered her a lot more money to do the movies.

I felt very bad for Sharon. She was a very sweet girl who didn't have a lot of choices due to shitty parenting. Not that I was one to talk, but the circumstances for her and Lindsay were very different. Lindsay was rebelling as well as discovering her sexuality. Sharon was trying to survive.

She could tell all three of us were bothered by her story. "Hey, listen" she said to us. "I know what you're thinking. But I'm doing what I want to do. I'm saving my money, not going out partying every night or blowing it on tons of clothes. I got my GED, I'm going to community college next year to study accounting. I'm not going to do this forever. Besides, I enjoy it. I love sex, in every way I can imagine. So don't feel bad for me. And don't back out on me; I came here to get laid, by all three of you! So let's clean up so I can get some dick in me already" she said with a giggle.

We cleared the table in record time, and we led Sharon up to Anna's and my bedroom. Anna got behind Sharon and kissed the back of her neck and whispered in her ear "Are you sure you want this? You're not obligated just because you're here."

"Anna, I told you I want this. And no offense, but I want David's cock first. I really need to get fucked." She was no shrinking violet here. Sharon knew what she wanted. She and Lindsay had a lot in common like that.

"Ok, baby, but do you mind if I get you ready for my husbands big dick? Lindsay can get him warmed up."

"I don't need any warming up" I protested in a light hearted manner. "This isn't a shoot."

"Too bad about that" Lindsay said. We could make a shitload of money off this 'scene'." My daughter pulled off her shirt and then her white bra, so her delightful tits were free. "Come on, daddy. Watch mommy get my sister ready for you while I blow your stiff dick." Lindsay sunk to the floor as she undid my pants, tugging them down to my ankles. Her lips found the head and she kissed me all over the velvety crown.

I would have just closed my eyes and concentrated on the incredible sensations but it was more fun to watch Anna and Sharon make out and pull each others clothes off until they just had their panties on, Anna's a pink cotton thong and Sharon's white low cut briefs with red hearts. Sharon was about to pull them off when Anna stopped her. "David has a thing for women in panties, don't you, baby" she said with hunger in her voice.

"Oh yeah" I moaned, as much from the sight and thought as from the amazing blowjob my daughter was giving me. Lindsay really gave great head, just about as good as her mother. "I love seeing a beautiful woman in her panties or naughty lingerie."

Anna had her hand in Sharon's panties as she sucked the teenagers small, round tits, going back and forth between her hard little points, and Sharon was mewling with pleasure. "Mommy" she moaned "I love this, but I want daddy to fuck my hot little cunt now! Get over here daddy, and give me a good hard fuck." She laid back on the bed, her legs apart, her panties hugging her hips and ass.

Lindsay reluctantly let me go. She and Anna got on the bed, my wife spooning my daughter as they watched the show Sharon and I were about to put on for them. I got on top of the adorable young woman and we embraced in a deep kiss, swapping tongues as we touched each other as lovers who desperately wanted each other.

"Daddy," Sharon moaned, "if you don't fuck me already I'm going to rape you! Now put that lovely big cock in my hot pussy."

Her scent filling my nostrils told me she was more than ready. I put the head to her lower lips and rubbed it all around, getting some of her naturally flowing juices all over me. Then I pushed in, slowly, until about half my dick was in her very tight hole. "Goddam, you're fucking tight, little girl. I feel like I can barely get inside you."

"Let me make it easier for you, 'daddy'" she moaned and pulled her little legs all the way back so her knees were at her petite tits. This opened her pussy a little more and my dick slid the rest of the way inside her until my balls rested on her round ass.

I groaned as her muscles gripped me like a fist. I kissed her hard as I shook my hips back and forth, grinding my much larger body against her cute teen torso. "Fuck me, daddy" she moaned, "You can fuck me hard. I can take it. Fuck, I love it hard. I may look like a girl, but I promise, I am all woman" she grunted as I started raising my hips and then driving back downward, thrusting my cock inside her. The more she moaned, the more I knew Sharon could take a good, hard pounding and I gave it to her so she was rocking beneath me.

The sound of others moaning caused me to look up from Sharon's lovely face to see my wife was reaching around Lindsay's hips and fingering her daughter's tight pussy. The triangle of dark hair over her clit pointed the way as Anna caressed Lindsay's lips, then thrust two fingers inside our daughters grasping cunt. "Finger my pussy, mommy" Lindsay urged as Anna bit Lindsay's ear, nibbling on the lobe as our teen's hips ground against her mothers hand. As great as fucking Sharon was, it was almost as hot to watch my wife pleasure our daughter as Lindsay teased her own nipples and caressed her breasts.

I looked back down to Sharon, who was rubbing her clit with her right hand as I kept pumping her juicy cunt. "Are you enjoying the way your 'daddy' fucks your tight little cunt? You're such a dirty girl with a very wet pussy."

"Fuck yes! Pound me, 'daddy'! I'm going to cum! Do it 'daddy' make me cum!" she screamed as she kept squeezing my cock. It took every ounce of my willpower to keep from cumming in her delightful pussy, but I didn't want to cum just yet. Instead I slowed down, just resting while I was still inside her. "That was so hot!" my teen partner exclaimed. "I wish I could find a man like you to fuck me every day! Most of the porn guys fuck at home like they're still on the set. They haven't ruined you yet, David. Does someone else want to go next?"

"Me!" my wife cried. "I've been on the edge all damn day and I need to get off already!" Anna got on her hands and knees, presenting her soft, round full ass to me, her legs parted so her pussy and asshole were winking at me.

"What about me?" Lindsay pouted. "I'm going to get left out again!"

"Sharon and I will take care of you, sweetheart" Anna said. "Just get in front of me and we'll share your hot cunt."

Lindsay got on her back in front of her mother, spreading her long, lanky legs. As I slipped into my wife, she dove into Lindsay's gash and Sharon sat on Lindsay's face as she bent forward so Anna was licking her pussy while Sharon concentrated on her clit.

It was something out of one of their scenes, only it was happening in our bedroom and the women were all skilled enough at this sort of thing to do it comfortably. And two of the three were my wife and daughter. The sight was driving me to fuck Anna harder than I probably had in many years. My balls were swinging and slapping Anna's clit every time I thrust inside her. I reached around and grabbed her big, soft tits, all natural, as my dick drove inside her again and again.

We were all making sounds that could only come from people deep in sexual bliss. Anna was lapping at Lindsay's soaked cunt while Lindsay and Sharon were in a 69 and both were shaking like leaves on trees on a windy day. Anna wad grinding her big ass against my hips every time I thrust inside her and her pussy was squeezing me pretty well, almost as tight as Sharon had been. This was by far the kinkiest thing I had ever done, and it was good practice for my future doing porn. Anna's cream was seeping from her gash and coating my balls as well as my dick. I pulled on her nipples and I felt and heard her cum, her pussy spasming around my dick. Again I had to think of policy terms to keep from blowing my load.

Anna lifted her head from Lindsay's pussy and turned to me, saying "You're still a great fuck, David. That felt great. But since you're still hard, I think it's only fair to share that great dick with your daughter, don't you?"

"I'm willing if she is. Are you up to it, baby?"

"About time I got fucked already!" Lindsay claimed as she got up, her pussy shiny with cream and Anna's saliva. "Sit on the edge of the bed, daddy. I'm going to ride you!"

I did as my daughter wanted and sat down on the side of the bed. Lindsay got in front of me, facing away, and she grabbed my cock as she lowered herself on my throbbing pole. I had a great view of her cute little ass as her pussy swallowed my entire length in one quick motion.

"Damn, that's what I've been missing" my daughter moaned as she settled down and squirmed on my dick. This position felt great for me, allowing her to put incredibly intense pressure on the root of my cock. This forced more blood into the head and shaft, and caused me to swell up even thicker than usual, which made the head even more sensitive than typical.

Lindsay was bouncing on my cock fast and hard, her hair flying around and I reached for her tits from behind her. On the side, Anna and Sharon were watching us and touching each other teasingly as they made out. I was in heaven and hell, both enjoying this incredibly and sensing I was damning my soul. Right now, I just cared about how great this felt.

"Pinch my nipples hard, daddy!" Lindsay moaned as she was the one pounding me this time. I was to the point where I couldn't delay my own climax any longer.

"I'm going to cum, baby..."

"Hold out just a minute daddy" she urged me. For the last time, I pushed my mind elsewhere, thinking of anything else but what was going on in this room, and I held off until I heard Lindsay cry out "Now daddy! Give it to me now! Shoot that hot daddy cum deep into my hot cunt!" and I let loose with a gusher of hot seed, coating the walls of her grasping pussy with what felt like a gallon of jism. I was crying out as well as my cock kept spasming as my balls kept pushing out my load into my daughter. Finally I fell back on the bed limp as a noodle. I was never so wasted nor so absorbed in the wake of my orgasm.

Lindsay climbed off my lap, my spent cock shriveling slowly, and she climbed on the bed in front of Anna and Sharon, spreading her legs for them to taste her again. Only this time, there was an additional treat for them to enjoy and they both went after my cream with gusto. They lapped up my seed as they drove Lindsay to another shattering orgasm until she begged them to stop.

Anna slipped in next to my sticky body and snuggled close in a way we hadn't done in a long time. "That was so hot, honey. You're a real stud! You have to do more movies. You'll have the time of your life. trust me."

"It couldn't possibly be better than what just happened here" I said, gasping for breath. "You're all amazing, though I knew that about you a long time ago" I said to my wife. "You really won't mind if I do this?"

"No, I won't. What's good for me should be good for you as well. But two things" she said as Lindsay and Sharon joined us. "One, we have to come up with a name for you for non-POV scenes. You can't be just some fuck guy. And two, while you're in good shape, you need to get to the gym a couple of times a week to tone your body. It will give you better stamina and better muscle definition. You'll be in high demand and make more money. Not to mention think of all the women watching at home who'll get off seeing you fuck all those girls and women" she said with a chuckle.

Sharon said "She's right, David. It looks so much better on screen if you're more muscular. You're a good looking man who could be a great looking man."

"Don't look at me" Lindsay, my little sex demon said. "I'd fuck you silly either way. My stud daddy" she giggled in her unique way.

I looked down at my gut and my soft penis beyond. "I guess I could stand to tighten things up a bit. If nothing else, it would be good for me. I'll find a gym to join this week."

"Just go slow at the beginning, honey. You don't want to hurt yourself. And you can use the gym at the club. We're already paying for it" Anna said.

"OK, done. But I need help picking out my 'actor' name. I have no clue."

Sharon said "They say if you can't think of something, you can use the name of your first pet and the street you grew up on."

"That would make me Tiger Union. I really don't think so." We all laughed at that one. Not a chance.

Anna said "How about Stan Deely? Since your favorite band is Steely Dan. That's not too bad."

I thought about it. "Yeah, that's not bad at all. What do you two think?" I asked the two teens."

"I like it" Lindsay said. "It's catchy. Sharon, what about you?"

"Who's Steely Dan? Is he alive or dead?" The three of us laughed hard at that and at the confused look on the poor teen.

"I'll tell you about it later" Lindsay said.

Anna said "I don't know about the rest of you, but I need to pee. And then David needs to get some sleep; he has to go to the office tomorrow. He still has a business to run. Sharon, you're welcome to spend the night if you want. Lindsay can help you get set up in the guest room."

"Or you can spend the night with me in my room" Lindsay said suggestively. "I'm still plenty charged up."

Sharon said "I think I'll take you up on that. Anna, David, thanks for having me over. And for having me" she giggled. "I hope we can do this again soon."

"Good night girls" I said as Lindsay kissed me like my daughter and Sharon kissed me definitely not like my daughter. They kissed Anna as she came from our bathroom and they closed the door behind them.

Anna got in bed with me and snuggled close. It felt great having her there, affectionate like we used to be. "Do you need the bathroom? When you're done in there, it's still early yet. I thought we might have a little alone time" she said suggestively, like Lindsay had said to Sharon. "If you're up to it."

"For you? I'm sure I can find the strength. Just let me pee and brush my teeth. And wash up my junk a little." We both laughed. I never called it my 'junk' before.

When I got back in bed my wife rested her head on my chest and played with the trail of thick hair along the middle of my tummy. Just her fingernail on that sensitive line on my lower belly. It was very sexy and sensual. I was caressing her shoulder and arm. We hadn't been so playful and gentle in a long time.

"Is it possible this new lifestyle is really good for our lives?" I asked her. "Something has changed for the better with us. But if you had asked me to do this two years ago, I probably would have just stormed out of the house. Maybe it is better to ask forgiveness than for permission."

Anna snuggled closer. Just feeling her next to me was restoring my energy. "I just know I feel better about things than I have in a long time. It's got you paying attention to me and Lindsay again, and me paying attention to you both as well. We were fractured a few days ago, but now we're all trying to be a family again. As long as you and I don't get emotionally involved with anyone from work, I think we're going to be just right. I know I love you, honey."

"And I love you too. We stopped saying it, and we stopped showing it. Big mistake. I missed having my wife in my arms."

"I missed being there. But I'm here now. And I want you. Like I want my husband, not my stud. Think you're up to making love with me?"

"More than up to it. I'm primed and ready. I can demonstrate."

I brought Anna close to my lips and we shared a kiss as loving as we ever had shared before. It was warm, loving, tender and erotic all at the same time. So much came flashing back, so many times we made love and had a great time. I could have great sex with anyone, really, and there were going to be a lot of options. But there was one thing I could only share with Anna, and it was back again after a long period of hibernation.

Our lips kept joining and breaking, our tongues dancing together and our bodies pressed close. My hand wandered down and softly caressed her ass as her breasts pressed into my chest. "I can't believe we denied each other of this for so long" Anna said breathlessly. "There's nothing like this at work."

"You feel incredible, baby. You're still the sexiest woman in the world as far as I'm concerned."

"And you're the handsomest man. Now shut up and make love to me" she teased.

Our kisses became more and more urgent, and it wasn't long at all before I was raring to go, fully hard and hungry for what only Anna could give me. She gently pushed me on my back and soon was on top of me, guiding my cock inside her pussy, the most wonderful home it had ever known. She sat up straight on me, gently grinding her hips back and forth in the way we had always loved. Her clit kept pressing against my pubic bone, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her entire body. Her pussy grabbed at me, then let me go, a pressure that was nothing less than beautiful for me.

"We've been fools" I whispered. "I've been a fool, really. Nothing in the world is more important to me that you and your happiness. Well, our daughter. But no amount of business is worth denying each other of this."

"We're back now, baby" she moaned. ":Let's not dwell on our mistakes. Let's just enjoy each other." She kept contracting and releasing her grip on me and our fingers entwined together as we approached our orgasms. Suddenly Anna's eyes got very wide and her breathing became irregular. She clamped down on my cock hard, and she came with a soft scream in consideration of the two teens down the hall. I was right behind her, and my last orgasm of the day was the best by far, because it was shared with the person I loved more than anything. We clung to each other, her head on my shoulder and my arms around her body. "I love you so much, David. My love."

"I love you too. Should we get some sleep?"

Just then the loud sounds of intense sex came down the hall from both Sharon and Lindsay. We both broke up, laughing hard. "We might have to wait a while" Anna chuckled.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers