My Daughter - The Porn Star

Story Info
Porn star daughter gives daddy a job...
2.7k words
4.55
41.4k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18+ and Fictional

"Is everyone ready? Stacy? Guys?" The director yells into his little megaphone.

"Ready, Frank." My daughter - a new generation pornstar - says while getting comfortable on a flat black, leather-strapped podium.

Wearing only skimpy lingerie that will most likely get ripped from her young body at any minute, Stacy winks at me while blowing a quick little kiss.

"That's my girl." The director shouts with satisfaction. "Now remember, fellas, I want some oral on Stacy and a clean round-robin for everyone. Then Stacy switches to doggy and we shoot cum-shots. Got it? Where's the extra light?!"

I never thought I'd rely on Stacy to get me a job after losing mine. In fact, I thought it would be hell. I was so pissed-off when she left college for this gig, and she was barely a month into her classes before dropping out. But now, I'm not even thinking about the fancy office I once had, or my daughter's career choices.

There are people constantly moving past me as Stacy and her male counterparts settle into their positions, and I'm wondering whether I should stay for what comes next.

"Being a stage assistant isn't as fancy as your last job, but it's a lot more casual, dad. You'll like it. But they don't know we're family, okay? So let's keep it our little secret for now."

It only took her a few months and a new name to become one of the most in-demand actresses in the industry - I've read -- and she's pulling strings like a pro while raking in the cash.

But did she know my first day would be on her set, and for her first gangbang?

Was she really comfortable with me watching her get naked?

Didn't she mind that I'd see how five guys bang her and pump her full of sperm?

More importantly, shouldn't I mind watching it all happen?

Full disclosure, I don't want to walk away. I'm actually excited where I stand. And the idea of seeing my sweet daughter getting ploughed like she's a fertile little cum machine makes my blood boil.

The worst part is that I'm just supposed to hang around and get a feel for how things are done. This also means that I can't really close my eyes while the naked and horny men close in on Stacy.

"Wait a minute. Why am I only seeing four dicks?" Frank asks with clear frustration building. "Where's number five, people?!"

Everyone starts looking for the missing male actor until a woman appears from the dressing room, and walks straight to Frank. Then she whispers something he definitely doesn't want to hear.

"This is just great! What good is a porn actor with a soft cock, Rebecca?!" He freaks out. "You know what? Just get me someone else. I don't care who it is, just--"

As he vents, Frank catches me standing around with no specific purpose. "Hey, you, new guy. What do you do?"

Still conflicted about being here in the first place, I hesitantly answer my new boss.

"I'm the new stage assistant."

"Great. Then you can fill the set with another cock."

I quickly glance at Stacy, although, she's not really in a position to say anything.

"I don't think I'm the guy you want, Frank."

But the director is more persistent than I thought, and he's not in a mood to negotiate.

"Look, new guy, you just follow the others. We have your medical stats, right?"

Frank reminds me of the weird interview to get the job, which involved me going through several tests and checkups.

I'll admit. It was the first time any employer cared so much about my health status; which is strange, since I'm only going to arrange the furniture on set.

"Yes, but--"

"And your dick works?"

"Of course, but--"

"Married? Kids?" He keeps hammering.

"No," I lie, just like Stacy said I should.

"And Stacy is professional. Right, Stacy?" Frank turns his attention to my daughter.

"I'm good to go." She says while peeking at me from the corner of her eye, and she wears a sly grin while she does it.

"There you have it." Frank continues. "Now, get naked and join the group if you want to work on the furniture next time." He establishes my options before he puts back the headphones he tossed during his venting session, then settles in his chair as if filming is about to start.

"It's okay. I won't bite too hard." Stacy says like she's already in character, making me wonder what I'm really doing here.

And with everyone going about their business getting ready on set, I begin undressing.

Yes, I'm well aware that I can just leave.

But I've got a mortgage, and a demanding wife.

And Stacy looks so fucking sexy on that podium.

I've never seen my princess oozing with so much appeal, and I can't explain how badly I want to fill her up right now. I mean, her perky little tits are practically calling my name. And her sweet pussy hiding behind those skimpy lace panties...

Am I really doing this?

"And action!" Frank yells out.

The guys don't waste time getting my daughter naked, while I hang back and try to hide my raging boner. For some reason, she keeps looking at my crotch with her pretty blue eyes.

But two of the guys are shoving their dicks in her innocent-looking face for a quick blow, blocking her view. Although, she keeps it professional and starts working both cocks like she's a magician. With her lips sucking on one, her hand strokes the other.

Another guy went straight for her pink slit, which sent a bolt of electricity to my shaft when it came into view. My daughter's quivering cunt -- blossoming in front of me, I can feel my cock getting even harder now.

It's the most beautiful entrance I've ever seen, and I can't help feeling jealous of No.1, penetrating her with his tongue. He goes to town between her inner-folds, making me wonder what she tastes like.

"Hey, No. 5! I'm not paying you to stand around! Get in there!"

Hesitantly, I step closer. And the only open spot I can find is Stacy's left breast, boasting with a cute nipple as stiff as my cock.

As I get into touching range of Stacy's naked skin, I do something I thought I'd never do.

I cup her petite curves and begin to massage them between my fingers. My one hand enjoys the edges of her excited peak and the tender flesh around it, while my other hand rubs across her toned stomach, which twitches as she turns her head to swallow the second cock.

I'm ignorant to the other guys really, switching positions and taking turns to kneel at her holy little enclosure. That's because I'm too wrapped up in how good Stacy feels underneath my touch. In fact, I can't wait to get my turn in her mouth, or inside her tight cunt.

Then it comes.

I get my chance to taste her juices, and to dig my tongue inside my precious daughter. She buckles her hips when I play and suck on her swollen bud, as if she's aware it's me between her thighs.

She wasn't so forthcoming and interactive with the others, which makes me want to do this so much more. I love the smooth ridges of her slope combined with her sweet and intoxicating smell.

Unfortunately, a lot still needs to happen, and I get a tap on the back from No.1 that I should take my place at Stacy's head.

And now things get a little awkward, for me at least. Because it's the first time we make eye contact since the gangbang started. Although I'm past the point of hiding my erection, I feel self-conscious with her eyes on me.

But Stacy is as professional as ever. And after I catch a quick glimpse of the daughter I love so much, she seductively gestures for me to get closer.

With her taste still fresh in my mind, she grips the base of my dick and pushes the head into her wet mouth. Dare I say, she lovingly begins to suckle on the sensitive skin, only to increase the thumping intervals that shoot through my entire shaft.

Then she swallows it to the point where it anchors at the back of her throat, making her gag and slobber me with thick saliva. Her beautiful eyes tear up as she uses both hands to lather my cock with her spit, before she starts fucking me with her naturally pouty lips.

At the same time, I get to watch No.1 begin the clean round-robin, which is definitely the strangest sensation. Because I never thought I'd enjoy her tongue seductively grating the veins and curve of my full-on erected cock, while she gets taken by four other men.

No.1 smacks his cock against her clit and rubs it across her soaked slit. And with her one leg hooked over his shoulder, he eagerly drives himself into my daughter.

I can sense the initial penetration catching her off-guard when she suddenly stops sucking me off, but it only takes Stacy a few seconds to get back on track. In fact, she's sucking me harder than before.

There are lights in my face, and a bunch of strangers watching every second of what we're doing. But I'm totally wrapped up in my naked daughter, getting defiled by several older men; including her father. Her own flesh and blood, touching her in the most inappropriate ways.

Yes, I'm groping her breast again, while I watch her get ploughed by what appears to be a machine. The guy hammers her like he's a rotating vibrator, and the others masturbate around her.

And if all these people only knew what I did...

Another tap on the shoulder tells me to switch again, so I move to another section of Stacy's exquisite and small frame -- her toned leg. Even though another guy has taken my place in her mouth, and No.2 switched with No.1, I really don't mind the liberty of biting into her thigh.

When she spots me, she presses her foot against my erection. And she wraps her sexy slender toes around it with delight. She's really giving me extra attention, and honestly, I appreciate it.

I'm enjoying the experience so much, I don't even notice when it's my turn to finally penetrate her.

So, I take my spot between her legs and hold my raging cock in place.

But I give her a final look to make sure she's okay with what's about to happen.

With two dicks in her palms, and hands all over her body, she responds by softly mouthing the words, "Fuck me, daddy."

I'm disgusted with myself that I don't even take a second to let her backtrack on her decision.

Like an over-zealous virgin, I thrust my dick inside her. And while not expecting the tightest tunnel after taking four big men, I'm amazed at the intense pressure. It's like I'm the first to strain her delicate walls, although they are already dripping wet and leaking from her small entrance.

But the heat, and the smooth ridges I tasted earlier with my tongue, everything clamps down around my cock while I drive deeper to her core.

My fucking eyeballs roll into the back of my head, and I instinctively grab onto her ankle swung across my shoulder. I need to taste something of my sweet daughter while the walls of her pussy suck down like a vice-grip. And her pretty little toes are perfect.

I do some sucking and kissing of my own as I plunge and retreat like it's my last chance to fuck. From the tips of her toes to her gorgeous ankle and calf-muscle, I bite, lick, taste, and stab...

The best part is Stacy, gasping with ecstasy while she peers at me. She doesn't let the multitude of male genitalia interfere with our incestuous and forbidden moment.

I almost want to punch the guy that taps me on the shoulder, but I take refuge in the fact that I'll get another turn. And then, I'll finish her properly.

But then I get another pleasant surprise.

She invites me for another blowjob, meaning she'll be sucking her own juices off my prick. But she's also switching to the doggy-style position, and No.1 is going to creampie her from behind it seems.

Meanwhile, I'm standing with my groin squarely in her face. And my view is one of her tight ass cheeks, which jiggle every time No.1 sinks in hard. I also see her arching spine, curving with seduction as my cock disappears in her mouth a second time.

I have to say; switching between the tiny space of her pussy and the confines of her mouth is something I can get used to. It's literally like moving from one forbidden pleasure to the next, and I can't help noticing the competitive atmosphere building up.

It's clear she's giving me more attention, which gets the other guys more riled up. Meaning they get more aggressive in the way they handle my pornstar daughter. But even as they get rougher and frustrated, her mouth never lets go of my cock. She fights to keep it sliding in and out over her slobbering tongue, even when No.1 starts cumming.

He grunts like an animal behind her, while leaving his seed as deep as possible. Only to pull out, and let it splatter from her pussy onto the black leather podium. And just as I'm about to lose control and mess up the scene by cumming in Stacy's mouth, she stops.

"Not yet, daddy." She whispers before looking at the camera and playing into the shot.

She reaches back to spread her creamed cunt for the director, and a few seconds later, No.2 mounts her.

I'm forced to switch positions again, and my muscle is straining to burst already. But I don't miss out on the opportunity to touch Stacy again.

She's starting to a sweat a little bit, and by now, her petite body is probably hurting and tired. Stacy is dripping with saliva and cum, and god I just can't stop thinking about fucking her as she's weak on her knees.

It's obvious she's never taken so many at once, but I'm not giving up my turn.

I'd be fucking insane.

Eventually, No.2 leaves another big load inside Stacy, quickly followed by No.3 and No.4. They pull out all the stops and go deep with every ejaculation, covering her pink flesh until only white cream remains.

And as my turn comes up to finish the scene, she asks me to lay on my back. Then she straddles me, with the vast amounts of seeds still spilling from her stretched enclosure.

As she guides me inside her, more cream gets pushed to the outside and flows down my risen testicles, but she remains as tight as a pure virgin. And it's even hotter than it was before.

Her cunt burns around me cock when she begins riding me. Just like the men who ploughed her earlier, she fucks me with a renewed energy. If I didn't know better, I'd say the gangbang was just starting.

Through the smudged mascara and lipstick, the perspiration collecting on her forehead, and her saliva soaked hair dangling in my face, she milks my rod with a lust I've never experienced before.

Her tiny little ass bounces and tweaks underneath my grip as she pounds my cock and forces out all the excess sperm, making room for mine.

I build up and build up, but I don't want to release.

It feels too fucking good...

"You have to cum now, daddy." She leans in and whispers without stopping the intense rocking motion from her lower-body.

She's panting onto my lips when I finally allow the first surge of sperm to burst through my shaft and rupture inside my precious princess. Her mouth shoots open and she moans with a special yearning, motivating me to burst again, and again, and again...

From underneath, I thrust like a madman. And from the top, Stacy jackhammers like a fucking rabbit. I let go all self-control as I fill my daughter up with loving hot seed, while my brain melts away on the leather podium.

When she finally releases my drenched shaft, it's my huge load dripping from her lips, and she plays with it as the camera zooms in.

"And cut! Great job, everyone! Now get this place cleaned up."

The End